Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,708 members, 7,851,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1540258 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) ... (4781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Segedinho:

Let me react to just one of your post cos ot seems we are miles away from agreement.

Subsidy was stated to end in June but ended in May...wasn't that breach of agreement?don't give me no money excuse abeg.....

It doesn't make sense to begin a search for solution after removing something as sensitive as fuels subsidy wch happened to be the epicentre of our existence in this country.....

It still baffles me when you guys believes things thrown out by a Nigerian politicians after the enough shege we have seen.....

The most recent one that would have made everyone disdain and call out our politicians is the airline but because of our 2kb memory we are satisfied......

What happens if things are as it were then communications linger on with some obvious evidences to believe him b4 d June 30th

Ok...

Let see what happens at the end of june.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U are a full time husband 👍
500 every 2 weeks na money bro just have to prioritise
With time she as turn professional sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2023
Idan apari 😁😁

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I just find it funny, why is no one fighting for ram or cow right

Hehe.

Nah they know what is at stake there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

My wife is the one barbing me sef
Any style she put for my head we go enjoy and suffer am together 😂😂

She dey try o. The day I tried barbing my sons hair, it was a disaster. I couldn't make it even. Some areas were lower than others grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2023
Unlimited22 my own don land

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Itsrm:

She dey try o. The day I tried barbing my sons hair, it was a disaster. I couldn't make it even. Some areas were lower than others grin
I can also barb, I learnt it while in school all I did was adjust the clipper to the level I want and direct her.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Unlimited22 my own don land

I'm legit prostrated with shock as to how much y'all have supported me.

Trust me, I'm not taking this for granted.

Thank you. Thank you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2023
Emaprince:
My barber don already increase charges. Lol

As it should be,if oil prices wan follow international prices and market forces after subsidy removal,make everyone and barbers dey collect international rate..

How much do barbers in US,UK charge again grin..

Make I see the clowns wey go call some Nigerians wicked and greedy after adjusting to subsidy...if you no fit pay the rent I call for my shop and house or buy my pure water I dey sell 1 for 50naira,abeg face front..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

500 every 2 weeks na money bro just have to prioritise
With time she as turn professional sef

See my guy dey complain about ₦500 every two weeks grin.

We wey come dey Barb for NEXT and still get hair and beards wey dey full every week nko? 🤷‍♂️

Shey no be time to go rasta be this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

We wey come dey Barb for NEXT and still get hair and beards wey dey full every week nko? 🤷‍♂️

If only it's possible to rock dread go official settings without clients thinking na yahoo boy come our office, I for dan do dada since
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

How?
Because she ate dog meat?
People just like forming woke on everything, what about we that eat ram meat or cow meat should the Indians start protesting we are eating their idols
For all I know all animals are edible we just need to choose our poison wisely

Just dey play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Ibime:

Just dey play
😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:
😂😂

Josh2funny go respond to you on the next remix

You break oyinbo record, collect oyinbo money to represent oyinbo products/
Enter Instagram, dey chop Oyinbo best friend/

Just dey play, just dey play/
You think say na me you dey do/
Just dey play, just dey play, just dey play/

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2023
Ibime:

Just dey play, just play, just dey play/

Na Davidson get "Just dey play", not Josh2funny …..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You are talking to a lekki massacre denier. That is all.
The bolded plus the knowledge he was a diehard Buhari supporter until Peter Obi entered the Presidential race, gave him away as an unserious hypocritical dude. He insult people here for the same actions he he took.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

How?
Because she ate dog meat?
People just like forming woke on everything, what about we that eat ram meat or cow meat should the Indians start protesting we are eating their idols
For all I know all animals are edible we just need to choose our poison wisely

This life funny sha . Oyinbo dey claim dog na their best friend and by virtues of that anybody caught eating it will be cancelled .

Africans such as my grandparents believe Hen and ducks are needed to be kept as pet in every house . I remember my grandma telling my mum to get hen and ducks she can be rearing domestically cos spiritually they ward off death . She believes if u have a pet like hen and u are meant to die, the hen may just die mysteriously thereby exchanging its life for urs .

Now imagine us making issues about Oyinbo using hen to make chicken burger , chicken sandwich etc.

For all I care dog meat is their own delicacy in Hilda’s place and should not be a big deal if she won’t be looking up to oyinbos for sponsorship and endorsements . But since Hilda’s financial prosperity going forward will be decided by the oyinbo’s , she no get choice but to dey play along with their own western standards (which is not always the ideal standard of things )
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This life funny sha . Oyinbo dey claim dog na their best friend and by virtues of that anybody caught eating it will be cancelled .

Africans such as my grandparents believe Hen and ducks are needed to be kept as pet in every house . I remember my grandma telling my mum to get hen and ducks she can be rearing domestically cos spiritually they ward off death . She believes if u have a pet like hen and u are meant to die, the hen may just die mysteriously thereby exchanging its life for urs .

Now imagine us making issues about Oyinbo using hen to make chicken burger , chicken sandwich etc.

For all I care dog meat is their own delicacy in Hilda’s place and should not be a big deal if she wants looking up to oyinbos for sponsorship and endorsements . But since Hilda’s financial prosperity going forward will be decided by the oyinbo’s , she no get choice but to dey play along with their own western standards (which is not always the ideal standard of things )
Exactly you get my point na only them sabi form woke grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Ibime:

Just dey play, just dey play, just dey play/
But na true na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2023
izzou:

I clearly typed 3 months there. Did you not see it? Did I say they should do it forever?

And which one is we cannot define who is rich and poor in Nigeria?

Just last year, the same FG said 133 million are living in poverty. So what other stringent measure do you need to classify a poor Nigerian, when for every 3 you pick, one is poor?

How long do you think a man earning 30k a month would keep up to his job, before he resorts to crime, since his cost of living has skyrocketed on a budget of 30k?

All your solutions has no relation to to what i typed. You can stop oil theft and wait for Dangote to serve millions, while providing little reliefs here and there for people who are poor.
How do you regulate who accesses (buys) the subsidized food?

If you subsidize electricity, how do you regulate who benefits from it?

See N-power for example, it was targeted at reaching youths who are unemployed but I know a lot of guys who are doing well that benefitted from the scheme.

Whether you suggest 3 months or less, the bottom line is that it is not sustainable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Our incoming COS🤭

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:
A brilliant mind with brilliant submission.
You see that cut down on government spending. That one will NEVER happen. Peter Obi was the only candidate that was serious about it..and I'm sure politicians will frown at it. Thieves.

It's Nigeria anyway, everything the man put down is true and achievable, but in the end, it's still Nigeria with the most insatiable kleptomaniacs disguising as Law makers.

So no need dreaming. Everyone should start making plans on how to stay alive and continue earning decently.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I shock at 500 . He dey enjoy sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

For all I care dog meat is their own delicacy in Hilda’s place and should not be a big deal if she won’t be looking up to oyinbos for sponsorship and endorsements . But since Hilda’s financial prosperity going forward will be decided by the oyinbo’s , she no get choice but to dey play along with their own western standards (which is not always the ideal standard of things )
This is the point of the whole criticism she is getting.

She suppose get sense. You want oyinbo support, then you have to play by their rules.

Who pays the piper .........

BTW, people that eat dog and snake disgust me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Our incoming COS🤭
What's going here...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2023
Emaprince:
I shock at 500 . He dey enjoy sef
Na last year January I enter saloon last na the amount I pay last
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na last year January I enter saloon last na the amount I pay last
lool...oh last year?

Your wife must have learnt very well be that.

Abi na kodo you dey barb?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2023
Emaprince:
lool...oh last year?

Your wife must have learnt very well be that.

Abi na kodo you dey barb?
Low cut
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2023
TrebleChamp:
The bolded plus the knowledge he was a diehard Buhari supporter until Peter Obi entered the Presidential race, gave him away as an unserious hypocritical dude. He insult people here for the same actions he he took.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I legit broke out in laughter while reading this.

Abeg avoid her when una dey quarrel oh, to avoid stories tat touch the head!

But I love this, you and your wife sabi wella!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Roland17:

I legit broke out in laughter while reading this.

Abeg avoid her when una dey quarrel oh, to avoid stories tat touch the head!

But I love this, you and your wife sabi wella!
You got it 😅😅

(1) (2) (3) ... (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) ... (4781) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: enigma0, Spy360(m), larride(m), GloriousGbola, Amigoss, BlueRayDick, liveLongNprospa(m), Theflint1(m), Itsrm(m), afrodoc2, izzou(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.