Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,298 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1520934 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (4739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No but I no fit see back of my head na

Put your phone mirror behind your head and look in your front mirror at your phone mirror. You suppose done sabi the two mirrors thing by now na

One of my guy here even gives himself full fade
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2023
Ibime:

Jack Ma, Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee know better than to eat dog in public.

Jackie Chan was said to have disowned his gay child?

He still act movies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Havertz10: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Ibime:

You've now left economics to be talking like an end-time pastor cheesy

What's happening to Ruble? Is Lord Putin tired of spending Forex reserves? It's now worth less than before the war despite throwing tens of billions of Forex at it. I hope reserves aren't running low sha.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2023
Na.. Ganduje will not see heaven🙆🏿‍♀️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2023
Raumdeuter, Blueraydick
See the lie Seyi put on top auxiliary
https://www.nairaland.com/7715290/why-sacked-auxiliary-seyi-makinde
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2023
Remember when they asked

"na statistics we go chop?"

Lmao today nobody knows the actual fuel we consume as a nation. This is half way into the 3rd year of the 2nd decade in the 21st century for the giant of Africa 🤭

https://twitter.com/Drwhales_/status/1665607964822994945?t=3vZUPT3p7YzQQBer5iNy7A&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

The bastardd owed me and my brother over 8m for 6yrs.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX, is it true that El Rufai made that provocative statement about the reason behind Muslim-Muslim ticket? Learnt he was saying they did it because of enforcing Muslims dominance at Federal level, just like what happened in Kaduna.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Wetin Ganduje do na?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Wetin Ganduje do na?

Baba sold of government property for amounts like 6m..im talking full hospital oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2023
airmark:

Lmao... How did that happen and I think you've mentioned this before
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Baba sold of government property for amounts like 6m..im talking full hospital oo
Glad the new Governor is taking back most of those assets...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao... How did that happen and I think you've mentioned this before

No be small thing.

The man owed local contractors billions in Kano, such that the new governor was almost crying on TV.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Sebi, he for give me the hospital in exchange for his debt. 😊
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2023
Shebi our resident sheikh said dandollar was innocent until proven guilty

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2023
airmark:
Oasis, is it true that El Rufai made that provocative statement about the reason behind Muslim-Muslim ticket? Learnt he was saying they did it because of enforcing Muslims dominance at Federal level, just like what happened in Kaduna.

I doubt it. I have not seen or read any news on it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX:

I doubt it. I have not seen or read any news on it.

I wait for his response to this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dont-set-nigeria-on-fire-apc-chieftain-tells-el-rufai/%3famp
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2023
You will not see amoto in this kind of discussion ooo
Innocent indeed grin grin
The guy even they quote hadith and sharia for me that day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX:

....its not opening bruh.
Don't click on the link it's broken
Copy and paste into another browser
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2023
Yeah El Rufai wants to scatter this country by saying the truth😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2023
Hm

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2023
BlueRayDick e be like say this one get spanner for head cheesy

He said those saying NLC South West and NLC North will not join the strike should wait till Wednesday to see what will happen grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y8BYReoas
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2023
airmark:

wetin make you go do business with our one and only gandollar sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Raumdeuter, Blueraydick
See the lie Seyi put on top auxiliary
https://www.nairaland.com/7715290/why-sacked-auxiliary-seyi-makinde

But he didn't lie against him na.

The story he narrated is not different from what is being thrown around in the media. Seyi wants to carry other thugs along and run an all inclusive government, but Auxiliary does not want to be in the same camp with those APC's thug. He still sees them as his enemies. He believes Seyi is betraying him by asking him to work with his enemies.

Seyi on the other hand feels its high time people know who is in charge, so he wielded the big stick.

Now Auxiliary has indicated interest in working with anybody, but it appears Seyi has taken the offer off the table.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2023
Itsrm:
BlueRayDick e be like say this one get spanner for head cheesy

He said those saying NLC South West and NLC North will not join the strike should wait till Wednesday to see what will happen grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y8BYReoas

Na one bros first tell me say the guy get choko for head. I guess he's out to prove him right.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Hm

I hate Lord Lugard with every fibre of my being for leaving us in the hands of these people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na one bros first tell me say the guy get choko for head. I guess he's out to prove him right.

Good one. The days of rubber stamp NLC chairmen may be well and truly behind us.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

What alot of people don't realize is that Obi actually sat with these guys when drafting his manifesto and they accepted it before baba finally released it.
This is what everybody who has respect from workers should have done.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I hate Lord Lugard with every fibre of my being for leaving us in the hands of these people.

I don't even know what to say
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2023
What in God's name was El Rufai thinking making such statements?.. Now its become almost impossible to exonerate him from the Kaduna killings..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Obidients made El rufai make that utterances and jabor..The MuMu ticket is about competence and winning the election..

Remember our experienced sportsection political and election analysts predicted,forecasted and did the election mathematics that MuMu ticket is the only way tinubu could win and he avoided electoral suicide by choosing a Northern Muslim as running mate, which gave him a fighting chance in the election..🤡🤡🤡🤡

LMAOOOOO grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (4739) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.