Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1531191 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (4768) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Itsrm:

I also said I had more. Nairaland only allows me upload 4 at a time.

i find it hard to believe that nupeng and pengassan, which are full of employees of the loathed marketers are in agreement with any strike plans. more than anyone, they know the reality about the unsustainability of the subsidy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX:

....so they sit at home again?
Yes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Yes.

Congratulations to them. Saw on twitter this morning state of refuse dumps in Abia. Otti cleared it last week, yet heap of refuse are back again this week.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX:

grin

NNPC has terminated crude oil swap deal, also has cut down pms importation to 30%. Apparently no going back on the removal.

Decision is made and final.

Either of NLC or the FG will fold. I believe it's the FG
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kano's new Governor is on vengeance mission. Demolishing every goddamn thing right from Day 1.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i find it hard to believe that nupeng and pengassan, which are full of employees of the loathed marketers are in agreement with any strike plans. more than anyone, they know the reality about the unsustainability of the subsidy

If the letter turns out to be fake, I'll expect a disclaimer between now and tomorrow.

You know you can be in support of subsidy removal without agreeing with the methodology

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Itsrm:

....we will see. If I am the President, no going back on subsidy removal. We are poor, yet we will rather wasting money on subsidy... for what?!

We want to develop rapidly. We want to be like western world or at worse arab nations, but we don't wanna make any sacrifice.

Tax, we no dey pay! Subsidy removal come become wàhálà again. Make una continue dey enjoy subsidy dey go.

Tinubu should revert the decision and start borrowing as his Predecessors to funding subsidy.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX:

....we will see. If I am the President, no going back on subsidy removal. We are poor, yet we will rather wasting money on subsidy... for what?!

We want to develop rapidly. We want to be like western world or at worse arab nations, but we don't wanna make any sacrifice.

Tax, we no dey pay! Subsidy removal come become wàhálà again. Make una continue dey enjoy subsidy dey go.

Tinubu should revert the decision and start borrowing as his Predecessors to funding subsidy.

Are we really poor?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Itsrm:

If the letter turns out to be fake, I'll expect a disclaimer between now and tomorrow.

You know you can be in support of subsidy removal without agreeing with the methodologym
Exactly the agreement was June ending why the sudden rush of blood
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Itsrm:

i dont think the FG will fold. i also think that any strike numbers will be an inverse of the 2012 strike

https://www.nairaland.com/841572/what-point-nlc-tuc-protest

then the SE and SS were mocking everyone else.

SS may not even be part of it. then asari dokubo was threatening pengassan leaders in the SS.
today he is a Tinubu supporter.

there is NO money to finance any subsidy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
izzou:

Are we really poor?

... to be realistic, yes we are.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
izzou:

Are we really poor?
Our lawmakers are living ladiva loca
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
The country is poor when it comes to providing basic amenities for the masses but if na for the politicians to collect humongous salaries and allowances now, money plenty for those. Keep fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

..... i am surprised as you when he dropped the letter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
We are poor our lawmakers are driving the latest vehicles from our poor state
All the abacha loot where are they?

But we are not ready for development because we refused to be scammed again

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Baba wan cash out he quickly say him mind about subsidy as e they hot
All the money for election must be recovered fast fast😂😂

Awa go abi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
....and why NLC never thought of going on strike to force our so called politicians cut down their excesses?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i dont think the FG will fold. i also think that any strike numbers will be an inverse of the 2012 strike

https://www.nairaland.com/841572/what-point-nlc-tuc-protest

then the SE and SS were mocking everyone else.

SS may not even be part of it. then asari dokubo was threatening pengassan leaders in the SS.
today he is a Tinubu supporter.

there is NO money to finance any subsidy.
But there is money to Pay Politicians!! Bloody Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX:
....and why NLC never thought of going on strike to force our so called politicians cut down their excesses?
Subsidy is the only gain an average Citizen Enjoys from the Nigerian Government!! It seems you guys Enjoy Nigerians Suffering,

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Subsidy is the only gain an average Enjoys from the Nigerian Government!! It seems you guys Enjoy Nigerians Suffering,

...this is where most of you are getting it wrong. I guess izzou wants you guys suffering too? I respect him cos he uses his brain and does reason sensibly.

He knows the reality and understand danger of keeping subsidy. If you assume we are happy to see people suffering, good for you and enjoy your assumption.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
.......so NLC are blind to excesses of our politicians or toothless to force them cut it down?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
The agreement was June 30 why the sudden removal, as if Nigeria will collapse if he didn't make that comment his inauguration day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
A001:
The country is poor when it comes to providing basic amenities for the masses but if na for the politicians to collect humongous salaries and allowances now, money plenty for those. Keep fooling yourself.
Just Imagine..... To think People Support this Policy is Crazy!!! So Subsidy removal will turn Naija into Europe or America, or another avenue to Loot. I have no single respect for anyone who supports Evil!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
No proper preparation nothing at all
He just threw the whole nation on Oh God!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7715882/fuel-subsidy-removal-kwara-govt
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX:

...this is where most of you are getting it wrong. I guess izzou wants you guys suffering too? I respect him cos he uses his brain and does reason sensibly.

He knows the reality and understand danger of keeping subsidy. If you assume we are happy to see people suffering, good for you and enjoy your assumption.

That subsidy needs to be thrown away, once and for all. If we had removed it in 2012, we would have been better off by now. But then, the error has been made.

All i want is for the FG to give some soft landings for the masses. The effect is too rash.

This move from Kwara State Government is an example of a "pallative" to me.

Let the government find a way to ease the burden, but we must look away from subsidy forever

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin

.....guess this my dude no dey read news at all. He is being driven by trending updates on Nairaland and perhaps twitter. LOL

FG is already owing NNPC ₦2trillions+ yet you still want subsidy to be retained till June 30?

Like reactions would change.....LOL

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Just Imagine..... To think People Support this Policy is Crazy!!! So Subsidy removal will turn Naija into Europe or America, or another avenue to Loot. I have no single respect for anyone who supports Evil!!!!
Them say we are not ready for development jare
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX:

According to your analysis. Subsidy Removal will Improve our Economy!! So i ask you for the Last time. Do you think FG will utilize the Money from subsidy?? Dont forget. Snake swallowed money in this same country.... To be honest. I Look at most of you as hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
OasisX:

Congratulations to them. Saw on twitter this morning state of refuse dumps in Abia. Otti cleared it last week, yet heap of refuse are back again this week.
When there are no consequences for actions, a lot of people repeat such actions.

There should be a task force to eradicate that aspect or level or dirtiness.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
izzou:

That subsidy needs to be thrown away, once and for all. If we had removed it in 2012, we would have been better off by now. But then, the error has been made.

All i want is for the FG to give some soft landings for the masses. The effect is too rash.

Let the government find a way to ease the burden, but we must look away from subsidy forever

Exactly but because it's Bat anything goes
Why the sudden removal is the question here, he didn't even spend one day before throwing country into chaos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
According to your analysis. Subsidy Removal will Improve our Economy!! So i ask you for the Last time. Do you think FG will utilize the Money from subsidy?? Dont forget. Snake swallowed money in this same country.... To be honest. I Look at most of you as hypocrites

So will retaining the subsidy improve the economy?

Look at it at both sides
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
izzou:

God bless you. I saw what Kwara Governor did and I am absolutely impressed. Sensible Governors ought to be working on palliatives by now.

FG! FG!! FG!!!..... Governors should wake up!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (4768) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), larride(m), RevFrEbuka(m), yokiti, User09, Amigoss, OasisX, liveLongNprospa(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), mikuz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.