Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,947 members, 7,863,354 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1574858 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (4844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
sod09:

Na by force to enter GWR
she should come back next year abeg 🀣🀣

If she drops better tithe, her Pastor can pray for her to make all GWR change their policies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
sod09:

But GWR just say they recognise a record per year
You are misreading that tag. What they do once a year is putting record holders in the book, and not every record gets included sef, because they are usually much, the rest they upload on their website.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
OasisX:

grin

They have deleted all drugs related tweets on Tinubu on their platform. People on the other side couldn't able to renew Subscription.. LMFAO

They have now concentrated on chasing their lost manh**d
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
sod09:

But GWR just say they recognise a record per year

A record per year from the same individual.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Emmynator:

You are misreading that tag. What they do once a year is putting record holders in the book, and not every record gets included sef, because they are usually much, the rest they upload on their website.
Growing up I know Guinness book of record
Why will I be a record holder without being in the book of record
Na like nysc member that doesn't have his or name in the book of life
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Of she drops better tithe, her Pastor can pray for her to make all GWR change their policies
Like my oga will say majority of these clergy men were those that finished with third class that's when they realise God called them
Some of them no wise, but they will still use our head because we are foolish

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
larride:

A record per year from the same individual.
I am confused bro
Of course I won't want to break my record in the same year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
God save us from our personal demons and additions πŸ™

https://www.nairaland.com/7725420/im-addicted-pentazocine-please-me/3#123773830
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
OasisX:
cool

Former President Goodluck Jonathan meets President BAT at the Villa.

GEJ is hereby cancelled again. 😠
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
So at this point when is the refinery starting?
Apparently from gusts, the refinery has about 8 turbines that need to work and not even 1 is ready at this point.

Lmaooooo

https://www.energytimesng.com/why-nnpc-grants-fuel-import-permit-to-dangote/

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
So at this point when is the refinery starting?
Apparently from gusts, the refinery has about 8 turbines that need to work and not even 1 is ready at this point.

Lmaooooo

https://www.energytimesng.com/why-nnpc-grants-fuel-import-permit-to-dangote/

You dey put timetable on top person personal business undecided?..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
CrystalTiger:

You dey put timetable on top person personal business undecided?..

Lmao wetin you talk?
Business wey full country dey bank on abi wetin you dey talk?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oh boy..

Wetin dey occur

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Of she drops better tithe, her Pastor can pray for her to make all GWR change their policies
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by semid4lyfe(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dangote don run us street πŸ˜€
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao wetin you talk?
Business wey full country dey bank on abi wetin you dey talk?

Let's all sit and fold our hands as a nation and be waiting for Dangote..$19b na wetin Nigeria no fit afford to revive our nation's three refineries..

By the way, Emefiele already said Dangote has almost finished paying the loan he took for the business so let's all keep waiting for him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lmao nah.. FG would be mad to even attempt it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Let's all sit and fold our hands as a nation and be waiting for Dangote..$19b na wetin Nigeria no fit afford to revive our nation's three refineries..

By the way, Emefiele already said Dangote has almost finished paying the loan he took for the business so let's all keep waiting for him

Lmao.. Dangote got FX from Nigeria at 450 or so to build that refinery.

NNPC owns (officially) a 20% stake in that refinery.

Also, If you believe that dangote has paid back 70% which is 6billion dollars before the refinery has started refining then you can as well build castles in the sky.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Segedinho:
Oh boy..

Wetin dey occur

Lmao.. This country nor fit disappoint me.. I want make them disappoint me for this issue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin grin

.....dem don finally see food chop.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Also, If you believe that dangote has paid back 70% which is 6billion dollars before the refinery has started refining then you can as well build castles in the sky.

Oga, you get evidence say him never pay back 70% of him loan or you dey talk based on your personal theory?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Oga, you get evidence say him never pay back 70% of him loan or you dey talk based on your personal theory?

Oga reason wetin you talk.
6 billion dollars loan paid back for a refinery that hasn't started work.
Which part of Dangote business e see 6billion dollars pick?

Anyways what do I know 😁.
With Nigeria the real truth will come outside usually after damage has been done😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
My opinion on this student loan is just exactly the same with subsidy removal.

Both are good ideas but put forward at a wrong time.......except if the student loan doesn't attract autonomy within a very short time.

These 2 things (subsidy n (student loan/autonomy) would be perfect when improvements have been seen/observed in reality.

I have spoken to more than 60 bolt/uber drivers n I noticed that about 80% are graduates with 15% having masters......

The reality points to the fact that there isn't any job anywhere to accommodate them n no suitable environment to put forward their ideas...

Imaging having loaned-burden to being a Nigerian(struggle by default)......

I think BAT is in too much in a hurry to make a statement without putting the reality of Nigerians into consideration.

The biggest problem Nigerisns are facing presently is security and inability to feed well..

I think d student loan is a good idea but put forward in a very wrong time and this has killed or nullified the positivity of it.

Note:,My opinion is based on fees increment as a result (in all honesty my fear is inevitable)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Oga reason wetin you talk.
6 billion dollars loan paid back for a refinery that hasn't started work.
Which part of Dangote business e see 6billion dollars pick?

Anyways what do I know 😁.
With Nigeria the real truth will come outside usually after damage has been done😌

Until there's concrete evidence that he hasn't, then we can't say otherwise..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
OasisX:
grin grin grin

.....dem don finally see food chop.
Guy...use ur sense for God sake....we are Nigerians and we have every reasons to fear...

You just don't have to display your "insults"on what history have taught us....

Many might support obi but we have every right to reason right for once..

This isn't about obi or BAT.........it is about Nigerians experiencing her nightmares..

Nigeria Air isn't talked about anymore...what do you think would be the repercussion of the scam in wherever you are

Come on

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Until there's concrete evidence that he hasn't, then we can't say otherwise..

Lmaooo like how we found out damage has been done by hadrika even though when it initially came up people defended it and it turned out to be a costly scam.

Sure thing 😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Segedinho:

Guy...use ur sense for God sake....we are Nigerians and we have every reasons to fear...

You just don't have to display your "insults"on what history have taught us....

Many might support obi but we have every right to reason right for once..

This isn't about obi or BAT.........it is about Nigerians experiencing her nightmares..

Nigeria Air isn't talked about anymore...what do you think would be the repercussion of the scam in wherever you are

Come on

You are wasting your time😌

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Segedinho:
My opinion on this student loan is just exactly the same with subsidy removal.

Both are good ideas but put forward at a wrong time.......except if the student loan doesn't attract autonomy within a very short time.

These 2 things (subsidy n (student loan/autonomy) would be perfect when improvements have been seen/observed in reality.

I have spoken to more than 60 bolt/uber drivers n I noticed that about 80% are graduates with 15% having masters......

The reality points to the fact that there isn't any job anywhere to accommodate them n no suitable environment to put forward their ideas...

Imaging having loaned-burden to being a Nigerian(struggle by default)......

I think BAT is in too much in a hurry to make a statement without putting the reality of Nigerians into consideration.

The biggest problem Nigerisns are facing presently is security and inability to feed well..

I think d student loan is a good idea but put forward in a very wrong time and this has killed or nullified the positivity of it.

Note:,My opinion is based on fees increment as a result (in all honesty my fear is inevitable)

Bad news.
You have to not have any issues with this😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
I hate the fact that reality is greeted with politics or party coloration.

We should for once leave obi/BAT context and look beyond that...
.we are facing full force of hardship n can rightly voice out.....we have a president in BAT presently and criticism is 200% allowed.

What matters most is reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Segedinho:
I hate the fact that reality is greeted with politics or party coloration.

We should for once leave obi/BAT context and look beyond that...
.we are facing full force of hardship n can rightly voice out.....we have a president in BAT presently and criticism is 200% allowed.

What matters most is reality.

Lmao
No ooo

Reality doesn't matter.
What matters is defending anything tinubu/apc related.
The ones that concern buhari will be pushed to him.

Sprinkle a little bit of "I understand what you are saying" here and there and abit of "let us march forward so the mandate works"
Even when someone is talking about issues that transcend politics 😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Maybe Dangote was roundtripping the 450 rate and selling for 800, that's the only way he could pay off loan without refining

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (4844) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, YoungB1a(m), AdisaOwala, LordAdam16, Sitmr, Amigoss and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.