Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1444046 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Itsrm:

Very few men have self control and won't cheat during this period.

Sometimes I also think monogamy plays a part but Muslims with more than one wife still cheat.

Most of the time you don't intend to marry the chic you are sleeping with outside marriage

All those IG baddie, you go like nack them but shey you wan marry any of them?

So polygamy is not curing those unless you fit marry those slay Queens.

Some of them sef you won't want to be seen with them in public
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Maybe because Owerri is East and predominantly Christian where monogamy is expected sha na him make you think say e bad and looks odd to you

In SW and North under the guise of marrying multiple wives many things dey happen

Polygamy starts with cheating on the first wife

So years ago we were in kainji dam on a project. The plant engineer was used to closing from 4pm everyday after marking register. We were there so he had to work. The guy was now closing 6pm everyday. His new wife started hyperventilating, thinking he was scoping a new wife. The guy dey talk no we are working on the optimo relay, the woman responder I sabi the optimo woman na ashawo. Our boss was tabbing the guy to us saying the man no fit handle woman. Meanwhile our boss was also on wife no 2 at 50 and throughly puzzywhipped

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emmynator:

I can't forget the saga that happened last year, a woman who was married as 3rd wife, she wan commit suicide cause her husband was cheating.

I laughed hard when I heard it, people wey save her try. grin

grin

I just wonder if it will have been acceptable to her if he had married the lady he was cheating with as a fourth wife.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Most of the time you don't intend to marry the chic you are sleeping with outside marriage

This explains it better.

Who wan cheat go still cheat. Polygamy or not.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Virility reduces with age.

All those of you doing 6 rounds overnight wait till you are 40, 50 and hear scores when health and life issues don hammer you. To do 2 rounds overnight go be Thanksgiving

There is a reason why sexual enhancements sell all over the world

Elders want the energy of youth, while youth want the money and comfort of elders

I can now play the video games I want, I have 8tb of movies and TV shows and no time to do any. I know that if I sit down to watch a complete season of a show I am going to pay in a compromised deliverable angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by plat0: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

As a guy who worked in an industry with a strong union, I appreciated the hell out of season 2.with a union boss who went all out for his guys
Frank Sobotka? Funny enough, I prefer season 2. I couldn't go past season 3. I watched the series because someone recommended it here, I liked Sobotka acting, some of the characters in the wire were featured in the Deuce. Little finger from GOT also featured in the wire.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
plat0:
Frank Sobotka? Funny enough, I prefer season 2. I couldn't go past season 3. I watched the series because someone recommended it here, I liked Sobotka acting, some of the characters in the wire were featured in the Deuce. Little finger from GOT also featured in the wire.

I enjoyed all of the wire. But sadly it showed some things are just fked up. That guy who ran for mayor only to find the city was bankrupt and he was expected to manage the situation until he could run for governor 4 years down the line.

And I enjoyed the hell out of omar little. And his inevitable end.
Made me watch some other shows feat Micheal k Williams.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Heh. Awon boys dey catch feelings sometimes ooo. Look at kanye as an example.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:
Na civilization dey make celebrities like Banky W think say monogamy is an option those days people like Banky wey even fine dey get like 30 wives

Lol. 30
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Itsrm:

I think say na PH worse pass cheesy

The economy is biting hard. Most men can't meet up. The women are ready to do anything to earn some extra money.
Including breaking their marital vow?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by plat0: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I enjoyed all of the wire. But sadly it showed some things are just fked up. That guy who ran for mayor only to find the city was bankrupt and he was expected to manage the situation until he could run for governor 4 years down the line.

I didn't like the Omar character, favorite characters in no particular order; Stringer bell(idris Elba) he obtained a higher degree in Economics to promote his trade, Avon and D'Angelo Barksdale, prop joe(heard he's dead in real life, reminded me of cubana chief priest,Lieutenant Donald, Frank Sobotka and detective lester. The series was really nice overall
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
plat0:
I didn't like the Omar character, favorite characters in no particular order; Stringer bell(idris Elba) he obtained a higher degree in Economics to promote his trade, Avon and D'Angelo Barksdale, prop joe(heard he's dead in real life, reminded me of cubana chief priest,Lieutenant Donald, Frank Sobotka and detective lester. The series was really nice overall

I'll just drop these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38U15ytW24o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ksTY6Dvf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu3qIakos9k
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Itsrm:

Exactly what I was saying na. You think she didn't know all along? That Banky is intentional about cheating? Harsh as it may sound, it's the life she signed up for. I remember reading on gistlovers blog how Adekunle Gold cheats on Simi with reckless abandon.

And in most cases, the women also cheat.

I no get any pity for these people.

As for sugarcoating his marriage, it's just what everyone does. At least in public. The reality is always different

This interests me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
I enjoyed Lamar Silas’ role in Black Mafia Family than Omar’s role in The Wire.

They were both antagonists in the two series , but Omar always getting away with his shotgun when he could’ve been dropped by any ambitious street thug just muse me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
airmark:

This interests me.

https://www.nairaland.com/6470968/adekunle-gold-cheating-simi-teminikan

Unfortunately, the page has been deleted by IG like many others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
airmark:

This interests me.

Dem don cast Adekunle Gold since na. Simi just hold her bobo tight say instead make bad thing happen , make rain fall! 🌧
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:
I enjoyed Lamar Silas’ role in Black Mafia Family than Omar’s role in The Wire.

They were both antagonists in the two series , but Omar always getting away with his shotgun when he could’ve been dropped by any ambitious street thug just muse me

And that was ultimately how he died na. It was inevitable. And he still got injured if I recall. Basically for better or worse he let his emotions get the better of him. Which was the plan anyways.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

And that was ultimately how he died na. It was inevitable. And he still got injured if I recall. Basically for better or worse he let his emotions get the better of him. Which was the plan anyways.

He lived too long in the series without enjoying full witness protection . He supposed don poof since
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Dem don cast Adekunle Gold since na. Simi just hold her bobo tight say instead make bad thing happen , make rain fall! 🌧

Wow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Maybe because Owerri is East and predominantly Christian where monogamy is expected sha na him make you think say e bad and looks odd to you

In SW and North under the guise of marrying multiple wives many things dey happen

Polygamy starts with cheating on the first wife

I’m all in for men going polygamous if it’s their thing . I’m also all in for having baby mamas if it works for them. What I detest is forming u are the ambassador for Monogamy only to be found to be monogamous in the media and polygamous off camera
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
I have absolutely no problem with anyone who doesn’t believe in Monogamy, I just ask that they show some responsibility if there are children involved. Shouldn’t that even apply to every man irrespective? Make nobody form sanctimonious around me.. Everyman dey different and should be respected. Na why I no dey tire to stan Ooni of Ife, man no send anybody papa..
#GoCubbies

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7740758/kano-govt-marks-shopping-plazas

This one is on collapsing mission

This man needs to stop this madness. Kano state borrowed billions to build these projects and they have not been repaid.

Some of these buildings are private investments that are supposed to help generate revenue and employ citizens.. Also, do you know the amount and manpower needed to execute this demolition.

This makes absolutely no sense..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
RIP Frank Odita. I remember watching “Security Watch”, a TV program he anchored way back!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Make this man no go demolish project wey airmark and company do for Kano wey Ganduje still never pay o finish o grin

Injustice to one is injustice to all 👊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7738690/people-suffering

I was just about to say this here. Everywhere I turn, it's one person needing one financial help or the other.

People are going through hell

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The owners should get a court order restraining him from carrying out the demolition.

It may or may not prevent the eventual demolition but will stall it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I'll just drop these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38U15ytW24o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ksTY6Dvf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu3qIakos9k
I swear I no remember most of these scenes...for don rewatch, but e no dey any of these streaming sites, easier to stream series.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Apart from Faith, why do some africans stress themselves because of some white man’s culture. If you can marry and manage multiple wives, why restrict yourself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Na season 2 I just finish when Sobotka and the shipyard guys got taken down

Forget those Polish guys, dem no go show again. Season 3 is where the action starts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Omar was my favorite character too so far
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
ToyinDipo:
Apart from Faith, why do some africans stress themselves because of some white man’s culture. If you can marry and manage multiple wives, why restrict yourself.

It's not easy to manage multiple women in this era too. Before culture and poverty dey humble them to be loyal but nowadays unless your level is so high socially, women go drag you for inside polygamous relationship. You won't even have energy to do anything besides settling quarrel. Unless you go just ignore them and go marry the latest young wife.

You don deal with one woman finish when she do craze for you? Imagine dealing with 3 like that. Even women no dey wan deal with themselves in that type level

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), islamics(m), a4turitoroman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.