Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573183 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I remember na only they reason this kind thing that year
Na wetin they my mind too when I watched her interview, majority of my female colleagues didn't speak to me for months
That was the first day I was reminded that I was a Yoruba man, and that I was a man infact people suddenly began to wonder why a Man was practicing OB-GYN grin guess what I asked? "WHAT'S FATOYINBO's STORY"?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emaprince:
I hope it is not a woman behind this account though.

Last time it was pointless argument trying to prove there's no difference between male and female sports teams.

Today this.

You think any woman will argue male sport and female sport are the same?

Most of the pushback are from mothers who don't want to see their daughters denied glory because of biological differences they cannot control
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Doctors and nurses try but they are learners next to youth corpers and students AND the ultimate. choirmaster and chorister.
Guest house managers and in-house prostitutes grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

That youth corper vs student one that case has to get to Supreme Court

Some of us who got posted to boys only schools in Shariah Bauchi state are the petitioner
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

It's a stupid rule. Look at the example of Michelle. A high achieving young lady who spends most time at work, here comes a young high achieving young man who gets her juice flowing then you want to make a rule that they shouldn't willingly copulate because one is a senior to the other

I would think leftist will be more for freedom of choice of who to nack and not waging war against consensual sex

BTW are you porting to the right like Senor Elon?

Naa - i am still liberal my guy. i just do not agree with a lot of nonsense these young uns are pushing out.
we all know seual abuse exists, we all know rapes exists - but now we have people trying to label consensual sex as abuse.
it is doubly absurd when you consider that women typically go for older , already established men

the fine girl jambite - is she going to look at her fellow 100l or the 500l guy?
enough chicks in 300l dumped their chewing gum bfs for dudes with jobs.
but now we are told sorry that is coercion and strong arming

sexual abuse exists, but consensual relationships also exist. often, only the two involvded can say exactly what happened

arnold schwazengger has a son by his former housekeeper. robert de niro married his own housekeeper.
on the other end of the spectrum we have the likes of herman cain, who may or may have not been harassing his subordinates.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
KingTom:

That was the first day I was reminded that I was a Yoruba man, and that I was a man infact people suddenly began to wonder why a Man was practicing OB-GYN grin guess what I asked? "WHAT'S FATOYINBO's STORY"?
That story didn't just add up to me
Person come your house rape you and your sister they house
Still come another time do it again and give your bitter lemon to flush the semen
Abegi grin grin
I am sure Timi will be thinking he fvcked up to promote such story
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

a lot of us have worked in corporate environments

there are plenty of women that deliberately make the moves on men in authority

and they bask in the power. completely out of control , rude disrespectful to anyone and everyone

the power is the reason , after all.

This is not a woman vs man thing. I don't know why when certain discussion comes up some of you will just start making baseless comparison. Anybody in power be it a man or a woman should not be having sex with their subordinate. A male pastor should not be having sex with his members Same way a female teacher or lecturer should not be having sex with her students.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

this is also why that basketball coach was fired. because today it is a consensual affair between two adults. tomorrow it will be the man forced me, humiliated me etc. the office created an enabling environment for my abuse.
We are basically saying the same thing here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
KingTom:

Guest house managers and in-house prostitutes grin

Police and mama put. Soldier and mammy market trader. Rapper and stripper. Yahoo boy and runs girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

This is not a woman vs man thing. I don't know why when certain discussion comes up some of you will just start making baseless comparison. Anybody in power be it a man or a woman should not be having sex with their subordinate. A male pastor should not be having sex with his members Same way a female teacher or lecturer should not be having sex with her students.

as long as we are talking about ADULTS you are the one who does not know what you are talking about.

women are drawn to men with higher levels of power, success , charisma etal.

@raumdeuter

the guy were talking about before - the ceo - one time the dude was knacking a senior manager who was older than him. then he was still deputy ceo sha. i wonder what Melvyn11 will call that cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You are just jumping from here to there
Nawa oo
I have been jumping in a straight line without deviating . My point is very straightforward for everyone to articulate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

We are basically saying the same thing here.

no we are not. for whatever reason, maybe the ladys life goes off the rails, maybe the dude becomes a successful politician or mega celebrity - the affair becomes an opportunity for a payday.

i have often thought that if monica and bill had not been exposed then, today she might be accusing him of rape as well especially if she had gone far right or was just unsuccessful in general.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Police and mama put. Soldier and mammy market trader. Rapper and stripper. Yahoo boy and runs girl.

Final year students and Jambites
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

when you are in 100l, you are beefing the 400l and 500l dudes rocking the hot jambites. when you are in final year, you look at the boys and smile

the circle of life
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

Hmmmmm. That one enter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

You win, Police and mama put WTF grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

no we are not. for whatever reason, maybe the ladys life goes off the rails, maybe the dude becomes a successful politician or mega celebrity - the affair becomes an opportunity for a payday.

i have often thought that if monica and bill had not been exposed then, today she might be accusing him of rape as well especially if she had gone far right or was just unsuccessful in general.
Why do you think the basketball coach was suspended for having an affair with his staff in the first place?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That story didn't just add up to me
Person come your house rape you and your sister they house
Still come another time do it again and give your bitter lemon to flush the semen
Abegi grin grin
I am sure Timi will be thinking he fvcked up to promote such story
Timi dare not say anything contrary else you and I know what would've happened to him, besides the least he could do was stand in solidarity with his wife so no one can blame him, only say e fit dey look ceiling for night dey imagine some kind things grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

Why do you think the basketball coach was suspended for having an affair with his staff in the first place?

Because of possible future legal liability. Where the lady who to this day has not said she was coerced or bullied or forced decides she was and sues everyone.

Is it too complicated for you to figure out?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
KingTom:

Timi dare not say anything contrary else you and I know what would've happened to him, besides the least he could do was stand in solidarity with his wife so no one can blame him, only say e fit dey look ceiling for night dey imagine some kind things grin
Exactly 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

when you are in 100l, you are beefing the 400l and 500l dudes rocking the hot jambites. when you are in final year, you look at the boys and smile

the circle of life
That circle has since been broken chief, lemme paint a scenario for you, Onyekachi in her spaghetti top with a very strong bra(dem no dey brandish nipple anyhow for 2002 cry ) I went with my suspenders and boy alinco glasses to toast her, lost her to one Union bank boy wey dey drive Honda babyboy... FF to a few years me sef begin snatch babes with my DC,

Now the men of this Era are crying, the boys have used yahoo to revolt sort of, shey na your 2003 Highlander wan compete with 2019 GLK and all those machines these boys dey pull? We were the last lucky ones in the food chain grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
KingTom:

That circle has since been broken chief, lemme paint a scenario for you, Onyekachi in her spaghetti top with a very strong bra(dem no dey brandish nipple anyhow for 2002 cry ) I went with my suspenders and boy alinco glasses to toast her, lost her to one Union bank boy wey dey drive Honda babyboy... FF to a few years me sef begin snatch babes with my DC,

Now the men of this Era are crying, the boys have used yahoo to revolt sort of, shey na your 2003 Highlander wan compete with 2019 GLK and all those machines these boys dey pull? We were the last lucky ones in the food chain grin grin

Na so we see am oo. Boys like seank dey chance awa agba cheesy cheesy angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
donjazzet:
I agree with you that it is very hypocritical for a man to have said that.

There are many men who feel that there are entitled to fvck many men but the women should not have any such entitlement.
If a man fvcks around, it's him being a "player". If a woman fvcks around, it's her being a "hoe". Nothing shows a woman's disadvantage in society more than this.
The double standard makes me sick.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hoelosho!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Na so we see am oo. Boys like seank dey chance awa agba cheesy cheesy angry
Only God knows what the future holds grin Awon eyan darlington don flood everywhere, soon dem go release Woodie and him ilk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

I am late to the party

Davido and anita

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I am late to the party

Davido and anita

grin

You guys won't allow David drink water and drop cup. Abeg o. Na nack e nack, e no kill person.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I remember na only they reason this kind thing that year
Na wetin they my mind too when I watched her interview, majority of my female colleagues didn't speak to me for months

Timi Dakolo reminds me of a poster on this board grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Timi Dakolo reminds me of a poster on this board grin
You wan start fight abi 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You wan start fight abi 🤣🤣🤣

Fight ke? Just a harmless observation.

Them knack your wife years ago, instead make you swallow your L low-key or gather evidence request arrest warrant, you come social media dey caprisun like bobo juice grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Fight ke? Just a harmless observation.

Them knack your wife years ago, instead make you swallow your L low-key or gather evidence request arrest warrant, you come social media dey caprisun like bobo juice grin
I am sure he’s realized his mistake too grin cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
See wetin these clowns they charge Emefiele for

https://www.nairaland.com/7765792/charge-sheet-godwin-emefiele

Is he an armed robber 🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.