Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1545308 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (4792) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sulele04:

Omo me wey dey Ui, I just dey pray make e no pass 50k. embarassed

I just finished 100 level now, hostel accommodation is no longer sure so I might have to rent off-campus, make them come increase am go 140k like Unilag omo e no go funny aswear.

Renewed hope don dey resemble renewed shege. embarassed embarassed

undecided angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
@Seankafor

Dem don serve your MCM notice oh! If he dares out of Russia, o til lo!

https://www.nairaland.com/7772878/government-agrees-arrest-putin-he
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sulele04(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I for say make all the SUG's of universities organize Aluta but then again, NANS would just go and collect their own Ghana-must-Go bag and they will leave u guys at the mercy tear-gas shooting Mobile policemen. sad
How did you know likeee.

NANS are the most useless student body ever, I don't even know what they do.

Honestly I know anything above 100k tution fee I cannot talk for another school oo, but Ui about 35-40% will struggle to pay.

Our current Su politicians don't have that charisma to lead protest sef they are all docile intellectuals, anything management says goes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Time for Vc 2 cash out.
u go hear GS registration 30k
Faculty dues 25k ICT fee 40k
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sulele04:

How did you know likeee.

Honestly I know anything above 100k tution fee I cannot talk for another school oo, but Ui about 35-40% will struggle to pay.

Our current Su politicians don't have that charisma to lead protest sef they are all docile intellectuals, anything management says goes.

NANS is like a training ground for future rogue politicians; I think some people gain admission just to be part of NANS.

More students will go into Yahoo-Yahoo if things continue like this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sulele04:

How did you know likeee.

NANS are upcoming politicians using school environment to learn politics

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Amigoss:
Now APC people would tell Students to hold VC and ASUU by the throat and leave federal govt alone grin grin

This would be their format for the next 8yrs
They're still briefing them in their WhatsApp group.

Expect a dumb reaction to this New Fees

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
E be like say na electoral tribunal Obi been actually dey prepare for

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
izzou:

So how is a pepper seller's son supposed to attend tertiary institution?

Abi how much you pay when you attend school?

100k?

Interest free student loans
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I dey fear people who have lived or Schooled in America; they are mostly hardcore capitalist who don't really believe in subsidizing anything or social welfare. Na wetin I suspect dey influence most of these Tinubu's decisions be that. He probably believes anybody that feels he wants to get Tertiary Education must find way to pay for it.

Just like if you decide you don't want tertiary education and you want to be a trader, a carpenter or a boxer

Going to tertiary education does not make you superior to others who didn't and had to finance their own life choices
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Roland17:
@Seankafor

this news 🗞️ came after lord Putin confirmed he isn't attending and rather sending lavrov..

All these while his coming has been hanging in the balance ⚖️, such news haven't eminated, rather it was the SA gorverment that was lambasting news men and asking them to arrest G Bush and co for destroying Iraq, Libya etc..

Now Putin is telling Poland that they re coming for their border which was gifted them pre Soviet era..

All these empty western threats that holds no water..

If Dem born Dem mama, make Dem near oddesa in name of grain 🌾 deal..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

That should come before the hike in fees na. Why are they hiking the fees when government is yet to perfect the modalities of the student loan ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Just like if you decide you don't want tertiary education and you want to be a trader, a carpenter or a boxer

Going to tertiary education does not make you superior to others who didn't and had to finance their own life choices

That will only work in a capitalist economy and not a mixed economy like Nigeria’s. We do not operate a capitalist economy na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

I actually like this educational aspect bat is unsubsidizing..

Not like our schools are standard anyway..

I think basic requirements for academic education should end in secondary school 🎒..

It's time people integrate into other aspects of self development.. so many knowledge are lying waste on the internet..

People shouldn't be stuck in their parental bias and coercion on acquiring university education..

I think when you pay through your nose either financially or through self sacrifices to achieve something.. then you'd give it a true meaning..

All these over subsidizing is actually pampering like a kid..

These hard times brings out the best and also the beast in us..

I think đź’¬ I like it cool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Personally I feel this man is not celebrated enough . Just imagine the number of jobs he has created for people by floating 8 different radio stations when he could’ve easily kept the money he makes from music to himself and family members alone .

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Went to buy Amala from one place and Nigerians from different places choke there…. Local businesses thrive with influx of tourists. cool

Nigeria should learn one or two

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That will only work in a capitalist economy and not a mixed economy like Nigeria’s. We do not operate a capitalist economy na

We are not fully capitalist too, But we prioritize critical part of the economy, For example govt primary education is subsidized under UBE which is needed for literacy.
After you are literate, The decision to become a doctor Engineer lawyer, Artisan, kabukabu driver, footballer should be financed by you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
seankafor:
I actually like this educational aspect bat is unsubsidizing..

Not like our schools are standard anyway..

I think basic requirements for academic education should end in secondary school 🎒..

It's time people integrate into other aspects of self development.. so many knowledge are lying waste on the internet..

People shouldn't be stuck in their parental bias and coercion on acquiring university education..

I think when you pay through your nose either financially or through self sacrifices to achieve something.. then you'd give it a true meaning..

All these over subsidizing is actually pampering like a kid..

These hard times brings out the best and also the beast in us..

I think đź’¬ I like it cool

In my biased mind, I think there are too many useless courses that are in Universities just because its govt funded and cheap. In some Universities half the courses being taught are not even marketable and wont get you a job

You are studying Classics, Latin, Infact half the courses in our universities especially faculty of humanities are useless(Apologies to Art students). That time could have been spent learning to code or trade or even at tailor or Mechanic workshop

If Department of Classics or Latin get 2 just 2 students willing to pay hard earned or borrowed money to study it, they will shut down

If you are in Sciences and Engineering the main benefit is opening your minds to Maths and being analytical, Opening your mind to analytical reasoning surpasses any life story of Plato and Aristotle you are wasting govt money to learn(Go to wikipedia and learn it). Who will employ you after school

There are some sectors of our economy that is showing signs of life, Like Tech and Entertainment, Those are the courses our faculty should be focused on. It shouldn't be until one Oyinbo Uni come up with courses to dey tap and monetize the Afrobeat talents we currently have in abundance before we begin shout exploitation.

Getting a loan will make you either focus on courses that will get you a job or decline tertiary education altogether and use youth youthful years for something more productive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

But it has not started naa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

We are not fully capitalist too, But we prioritize critical part of the economy, For example govt primary education is subsidized under UBE which is needed for literacy.
After you are literate, The decision to become a doctor Engineer lawyer, Artisan, kabukabu driver, footballer should be financed by you.

For a country whose government has continually failed its people on all fronts, subsidizing education should not be something they should still fail the people again.

Seee what they are doing with unity secondary schools already . E secondary school education too

https://www.nairaland.com/7773239/fg-increases-unity-schools-fees
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
ÂŁ1 is now 1100 undecided

The damage APC has done to Nigeria the next generation no go forgive us

Saw Unilag fees and I just dey sorry for up and coming

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:
For a country whose government has continually failed its people on all fronts, subsidizing education should not be something they should still fail the people again.

Seee what they are doing with unity secondary schools already

They are providing Primary education which is what is the basic for literacy. Most govt primary school are free
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Roland17:
@Seankafor

I am not pro-Russia o but I know South Africa can’t try it. They want to arrest a sitting Russian President? When brain is not paining them. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

They are providing Primary education which is what is the basic for literacy. Most govt primary school are free

In order words , once u can write 1,2,3… and A,B,C… u are good to go.

Wonderful !

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That should come before the hike in fees na. Why are they hiking the fees when government is yet to perfect the modalities of the student loan ?

The thing surprise me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
obainojazz:
Went to buy Amala from one place and Nigerians from different places choke there…. Local businesses thrive with influx of tourists. cool

Nigeria should learn one or two

What’s the name of the place?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
afrodoc2:

I am not pro-Russia o but I know South Africa can’t try it. They want to arrest a sitting Russian President? When brain is not paining them. grin

South Africa don't have the capability to pull something like that. No African country can.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin

Except dem want make dem use their country to be the motion ground for world war 3
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

In order words , once u can write 1,2,3… and A,B,C… u are good to go.

Wonderful !
You can read, write, do basic Maths. That is what you need if you want to learn how to solve Partial differential equation which majority of graduates wont need in their career, you have to finance that

There are some successful businessmen who didn't go beyond secondary school or JSS class

To be President sef you dont need more than Secondary school
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Have you ever attended a government school. Can you send your children to government schools in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

Except dem want make dem use their country to be the motion ground for world war 3

That is when you will start hearing Former Republic of South Africa. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Seee what they are doing with unity secondary schools already . E secondary school education too

From the link you shared tuition for Unity school is still free abi na another thing you wan post

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (4792) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel, wman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.