Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,417 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1531289 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (4769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Segedinho:

The koko is the instability of the naira unlike b4..

Within a month...d rate has gained up to 200 and still counting......

When I asked you to convert..I was actually pointing back to Goodluck that was nearly lynched for killing d masses..

More money is actually OK but in reality,we are stuck in thesasme wavelength..

Expenditure back then needed fewer amount in naira than now...this is so because our purchasing power have been crushed .

I think we are moving in circle.......and I am exhausted trying to point out that there is no obvious difference in d purchasing power of the bulky naira now vs few naira then.

I think there is a reason FG is pleading for understanding with NLC and co instead of pointing to the FAAC and the hold"state gov responsible" mantra

Also, don't forget that about 52% of the country's allocation goes to the FG.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
After seeing todays misadventure at the senate, i can only come to one conclusion—na only mumu dey sacrifice for better Nigeria. I can’t even blame Onyema the civil servant for shirking work and stealing electricity.

Why Nigerians never enter street na wetin i never understand walai

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
DeadPresidents:
After seeing todays misadventure at the senate, i can only come to one conclusion—na only mumu dey sacrifice for better Nigeria. I can’t even blame Onyema the civil servant for shirking work and stealing electricity.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Theflint1:
Also, don't forget that about 52% of the country's allocation goes to the FG.
We are focusing on the allocations for states baba.

If 1.9tr as against d 750b was earmarked.....what then will make the country collapse if 400b is taken out of the 1.9tr leaving 1.5b (doubled the previous allocation) to the states...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
DeadPresidents:

[b]Why Nigerians never enter street na wetin i never understand wala[/b]i
propaganda and gaslighting.

The have taken over with that..

The fact that majority of the youth are either in yahoo or earning remotely in dollars also plays a major role

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
DeadPresidents:

That is just like spitting on a grave.

I no blame that guy, and if nihilistjnr appears again, I'll be on Onyema's side.

That icing on the cake needs to go round.

Useless leaders

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Country hard Abeg !

Attendant do mistake sell full tank for customer , alaye provoke speak all the grammar wey dey inside book o; cos baba no get plan to buy any useless full tank 😔

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvue391IyiI/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
izzou:

I no blame that guy, and if nihilistjnr appears again, I'll be on Onyema's side.

Useless leaders
Good morning Izzuo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Good morning Izzuo.

Thank you my brother.

Just to go holiday, dem dey share token.

Wetin dem don work wey dem dey go holiday?

Dem swear you in on May 29.

June, July; You don dey go holiday with token.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Itsrm:

I sorted it out the very next day. Got the police extract and court affidavit.

I no want those thieves in black wahala. I do anything that will make me avoid them
You are a wise man
Those assholes don't deserve happiness no matter how small it's
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
izzou:

Thank you my brother.

Just to go holiday, dem dey share token.

Wetin dem don work wey dem dey go holiday?

Dem swear you in on May 29.

June, July; You don dey go holiday with token.

Lol. Some of our intelligent Friends here are willing to Support and Encourage them, We average Nigerians should endure the Hardship to Make Nigeria better!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
They said BAT supported Akpabio to compensate him for his loyalty of stepping down for him at the convention..

Make BAT position him boys well first, we still dey morning sef..

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Today makes it exactly sechs monaten (6 months) since I left the country.

I’ve not fallen ill once mostly because there’s no environmental factors to cause me to fall ill. No smoke clogging the atmosphere from Generator/Vehicular exhaust, no damn mosquitoes and even when sandflies nearly finished my calves and knees at the banks of River Vistula in Warsaw, nothing.

Constant light has made me an involuntary insomniac as i usually was asleep by 10 in Lagos but these days its difficult to sleep before 3.

Omo, I hate the leadership of Nigeria much more than ever. Basic things are out of reach. I found it wild how poorer Eastern European countries than Nigeria (such as Belarus and Albania) have much higher standards of living.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
DeadPresidents:

I’ve not fallen ill once mostly because there’s no environmental factors to cause me to fall ill. No smoke clogging the atmosphere from Generator/Vehicular exhaust, no damn mosquitoes and even when sandflies nearly finished my calves and knees at the banks of River Vistula in Warsaw, nothing.

Constant light has made me an involuntary insomniac as i usually was asleep by 10 in Lagos but these days its difficult to sleep before 3.

Omo, I hate the leadership of Nigeria much more than ever. Basic things are out of reach. I found it wild how poorer Eastern European countries than Nigeria (such as Belarus and Albania) have much higher standards of living.
Reno said apart from "BASiC AMENITIES" we are the best,just to spite the obedients

.I have to bold,put in capital letter and place emphasis on the basic amenities

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Segedinho:

Reno said apart from "BASiC AMENITIES" we are the best,just to spite the obedients

.I have to bold,put in capital letter and place emphasis on the basic amenities

Reno wey don craze a long time ago.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
The comment made by the Senate President is shameful to say the least. I mean, the effrontery to make such statement during a public and recorded session tells you all that you need to know.

He is pretty much telling Nigerians, you can't do anything.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Roland17:
The comment made by the Senate President is shameful to say the least. I mean, the effrontery to make such statement during a public and recorded session tells you all that you need to know.

He is pretty much telling Nigerians, you can't do anything.

He actually did not know they were still broadcasting until someone told him

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
When it rains , it pours .🤦‍♂️

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
I'm surprised that we don't have Apc minions coming out to defend Akpabio as usual.

Ahbi una still dey collect briefing from una WhatsApp Group??

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
izzou:

Useless leaders
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
This was Osborne road apparently during closing hours.

Lmao wahala dey oo

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Amigoss:
From the day that Abacha took power to the day he died on June 8 1998, a period of some five years, the 'official' exchange rate of the naira to the dollar never changed from 22 naira to $1.

How true is this?

It's true but the official rate was never accessible except by Abacha. Nigerians wre exchanging at N80

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
DeadPresidents:

You done already enter Poland, Belarus and Albania?

Well Belarus and Albania ain't poorer than Naija on a per Capita basis, they are 3 to 4 times richer, not even factoring a fairer wealth distribution that means the difference between the average man in each country is even wider. Add the fact that Iweala made up a magic rebasing formula to double Nigeria's GDP overnight using accounting wizardry and the disparity is even starker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
This was Osborne road apparently during closing hours.

Lmao wahala dey oo
No fvckin way. Same Osborne? Youdonmeanit 😮
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ibime:

Well Belarus and Albania ain't poorer than Naija on a per Capita basis, they are 3 to 4 times richer, not even factoring a fairer wealth distribution that means the difference between the average man in each country is even wider. Add the fact that Iweala made up a magic rebasing formula to double Nigeria's GDP overnight using accounting wizardry and the disparity is even starker.

Been enter Poland around May. Was a road trip from Berlin to Warsaw. When our bus broke down at Poznan and i had to switch to train, I realized Poznan was the whitest city I’d ever been too, i couldn’t see any non-caucasoids at all. Met this Polish dude on the train who was a Jigga fan and we spent a bit of time discussing Jay-Z‘s best works and he let me know which parts of Berlin had the best blow grin Oyibo and their love for hood pharmaceuticals grin

Belarus na currently no-go area thanks to the war. Unless you apply for entry permit because you can’t fly into Belarus—you can only use Polish border to enter by road and it’s still risky and some smuggling is involved. I know this because i spoke to a Belarusian lady trying to sneak back into Belarus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ibime:

Shhh.... This is one of GEJs 'achievements'.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

He actually did not know they were still broadcasting until someone told him

How is it possible that in this age of Social Media, a Senate President would think he is not being recorded? I am not even talking about broadcasting live but that the session is being recorded!

In saner climes, this would have been a serious issue but considering he is leading a gang of thieves, this will disappear with no consequence. I am so disgusted by this..no 🧢

I don’t live in Nigeria but my goodness, people in Nigeria are suffering! How did we get to this place where a whole Senate President can openly brag about sharing “tokens” to his fellow thieves..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
DeadPresidents:

3 years and four months… only Covid got me sick that period…. No malaria or typhoid.

The Lord is really good cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Iamoyindamola aka "Ancient Egyptians were white like Orlando Bloom". Nor be IsrealDMW be this so? Abi OBO hypeman na Caucasian with brown polish?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibime:

It's true but the official rate was never accessible except by Abacha. Nigerians wre exchanging at N80

100%.

Abacha’s son was “buying” at N22 and selling at N80, and by buying I mean driving into CBN and packing away money in his car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Segedinho:
propaganda and gaslighting.

The have taken over with that..

The fact that majority of the youth are either in yahoo or earning remotely in dollars also plays a major role
Majority?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:16am On Aug 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You are a wise man
Those assholes don't deserve happiness no matter how small it's

I saw a news the other day that Enugu government banned the use of tinted glasses and some lawyers were arguing that the govt has no powers to do it.

I just pity anyone who listens to those lawyers and does not take off his tints. The governor has just opened a new office for policemen on the road.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (4769) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: mikuz(m), PendragonVII, larride(m), Itsrm(m), OasisX, BlueRayDick, ouzo1(m), Segedinho(m), liveLongNprospa(m), MrJaay(m), Theflint1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.