Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,043 members, 7,866,942 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1586595 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (4864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:14am On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Yes they did .

This is an opportunity for emergency lovers of Banky W to go out and work for him instead sitting online to do armchair analysis before Koro son knack am for ground this time ( it’s obvious the LP guy will not be having the Obi’s clout behind him this time around)

Koro's son is most likely to win. They will deploy all required resources to ensure that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:20am On Sep 12, 2023
airmark:
Koro's son is most likely to win. They will deploy all required resources to ensure that.

All anti-APC votes will be split into 2. between BankyW and LP. Also off cycle elections favor those who are really voters not those emergency voters who only come out for presidential

How APC voters gawked themselves in Lagos for Presidency will not be repeated again and I expect a SanwoOlu / Tokunbo Abiru victory
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:35am On Sep 12, 2023
airmark:

Moor’s son will most likely win. He has the double advantage of being on APC ballot and also the advantage of Banky W going totally silent almost immediately he lost the election.

Banky doesn’t have the resources to deploy and win a rerun in 90 days , neither does the PDP stand a strong chance in any election in Lagos state .

If Banky should win, then truly miracle still happens .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:43am On Sep 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Though I support APC, but I don't really like Koro the father since he left AD, contested against Fashola and his role under Jonathan to frustrate ACN/APC when he used the military against Political opponents and that transferred to the son. I am also not as forgiving as Tinubu who took Koro back into APC and have his son on their Rep ticket so I will wish Banky W wins

Also this is a time for Obidients to keep the energy and not center their entire politics around 1 man cos when the All eyes on Judiciary restores Obi at Supreme court cool cool, he will need these people to work together with him

Though If I am to predict, I think Koro wins this.

Koro really used that federal might when he had it . I myself don’t like him and was shocked when I saw the fanfare that heralded his return to APC . It was then I knew truly there’s no permanent friend or enemy in politics .

I don’t know what the Attah guy has done this far in Eti Osa , but if he has a lot of factors that will work against him this time around . Most people that voted him them will most likely not be motivated to go out and stay on queue to vote again seeing how the whole OBIdient momentum has panned out .

APC and Koro’s son will go all out to mobilize their own supporters to massively vote APC while the Attah guy may have difficulty in canvassing for votes in an off season election like this one.

Just like u also mentioned , anti-APC votes will not be going to one person but split between Banky and Attah….. that’s advantage Koro already
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:49am On Sep 12, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....this one dey throw punches at wall, but delusionally believes he is hitting someone. LOL!

They call it shadow boxing. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:06am On Sep 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

All anti-APC votes will be split into 2. between BankyW and LP. Also off cycle elections favor those who are really voters not those emergency voters who only come out for presidential

How APC voters gawked themselves in Lagos for Presidency will not be repeated again and I expect a SanwoOlu / Tokunbo Abiru victory

Plus Banky's wife was said to be anti-Sanwo during the last election. Payback's time.

Also, not sure LP's voters would turn up like they did last time to vote. Attah will need to do aggressive campaign and lobbying.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:07am On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Moor’s son will most likely win. He has the double advantage of being on APC ballot and also the advantage of Banky W going totally silent almost immediately he lost the election.

Banky doesn’t have the resources to deploy and win a rerun in 90 days , neither does the PDP stand a strong chance in any election in Lagos state .

If Banky should win, then truly miracle still happens .

Banky will finish a distant 3rd, unless miracle happens like you opined.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:14am On Sep 12, 2023
airmark:
Plus Banky's wife was said to be anti-Sanwo during the last election. Payback's time.

Also, not sure LP's voters would turn up like they did last time to vote. Attah will need to do aggressive campaign and lobbying.

I didn't hear of that though

airmark:
Banky will finish a distant 3rd, unless miracle happens like you opined.

Banky might actually finish 2nd. I really wish it was Banky in APC sha.I like him personally but I didn't know of this his wife reported antics.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:22am On Sep 12, 2023
How long before this app crash from multiple reporting

https://www.nairaland.com/7837432/fg-launches-power-outage-reporting
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:48am On Sep 12, 2023
raumdeuter:
How long before this app crash from multiple reporting

https://www.nairaland.com/7837432/fg-launches-power-outage-reporting

This doesn’t make any sense whatsoever . What’s the essence of a power outage reporting app when everybody knows Nigeria does not generate enough power to serve majority of the population ?

Okay If people report outage what will be done about it? Will government use Sango or amadioha thunder to generate light and distribute to the areas reporting the outage ? What’s the essence of getting reports that can not be worked on ?

This country sef 🤦‍♂️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

I didn't hear of that though

Banky might actually finish 2nd. I really wish it was Banky in APC sha.I like him personally but I didn't know of this his wife reported antics.

She was strangely supporting GRV, even when Banky was with PDP.

If Attah is allowed to contest, Banky will need funds from Wizkid and Burna to beat him to 2nd.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:24am On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This doesn’t make any sense whatsoever . What’s the essence of a power outage reporting app when everybody knows Nigeria does not generate enough power to serve majority of the population ?

Okay If people report outage what will be done about it? Will government use Sango or amadioha thunder to generate light and distribute to the areas reporting the outage ? What’s the essence of getting reports that can not be worked on ?

This country sef 🤦‍♂️

There might be a minimum reporting level. If your power is out for more than 1 week, then you can report. Anything less na amuwa olorun.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:40am On Sep 12, 2023
afrodoc2:

There might be a minimum reporting level. If your power is out for more than 1 week, then you can report. Anything less na amuwa olorun.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2023
airmark:

She was strangely supporting GRV, even when Banky was with PDP.

If Attah is allowed to contest, Banky will need funds from Wizkid and Burna to beat him to 2nd.

grin

Even that will not save him. Winning elections in off season is the forte of politicians and not TeD Talkers/Motivational speakers supported by Social Media users. Only few people will go out to vote and those people will be mobilized by local politicians whom I doubt Banky has in his pockets
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

Even that will not save him. Winning elections in off season is the forte of politicians and not TeD Talkers/Motivational speakers supported by Social Media users. Only few people will go out to vote and those people will be mobilized by local politicians whom I doubt Banky has in his pockets

Since they are not in his pockets, maybe with fat pockets they may enter. 😄
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:57am On Sep 12, 2023
airmark:

Since they are not in his pockets, maybe with fat pockets they may enter. 😄

Another angu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

You are sleeping on Giza bro??

Bro I went back to listen to that song.

I'm not usually a fan of Seyi Vibez, and tbh it's hos verse on the song that initially put me off.

But you're right, I was sleeping on the song. That tune is 🔥

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Yes they did .

This is an opportunity for emergency lovers of Banky W to go out and work for him instead sitting online to do armchair analysis before Koro son knack am for ground this time ( it’s obvious the LP guy will not be having the Obi’s clout behind him this time around)

Liked by Bella Pearl.

Dem no suppose dey catch you in 4k like this. You literally have blueray in your name.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Liked by Bella Pearl.

Dem no suppose dey catch you in 4k like this. You literally have blueray in your name.

We share similar interests sir . lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

Off cycle elections are majorly won by party members. Party will mobilize them and they will come out in huge numbers to vote especially in Lagos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2023
Also I'm waiting to read the full tribunal judgement on this Eti-Osa.

It's been reported that the rerun will be done in just 32 polling units (There are 288 polling units in Eti Osa LG) so it will make sense to know the number of votes which candidate still has before going to the rerun since it's not a total rerun.

It Attah still has the 6k advantage that he used to win the election, he will most likely retain his seat.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2023
larride:
Also I'm waiting to read the full tribunal judgement on this Eti-Osa.

It's been reported that the rerun will be done in just 32 polling units (There are 288 polling units in Eti Osa LG) so it will make sense to know the number of votes which candidate still has before going to the rerun since it's not a total rerun.

It Attah still has the 6k advantage that he used to win the election, he will most likely retain his seat.

I wanted to type this.

This rerun might just be another opportunity for the 2nd position, not everybody

Na just 32 polling units. If the 32 units no get 1500 voters, Attah is already the winner
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

From what I hear, the votes between Attah and closest competitor is over 6k... nobody would be voting for Attah, it'd be Anti-LP votes being split in two this time around, between Banky lovers and APC Lagos machinery.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2023
izzou:

I wanted to type this.

This rerun might just be another opportunity for the 2nd position, not everybody

Na just 32 polling units. If the 32 units no get 1500 voters, Attah is already the winner

Thank God for BVAS

If na before, that 6000 votes will come out. I also believe the court would have considered the mathematical possibility of APC or PDP winning the election with those 32 units before ordering thee re-run.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Itsrm:

Thank God for BVAS

If na before, that 6000 votes will come out. I also believe the court would have considered the mathematical possibility of APC or PDP winning the election with those 32 units before ordering thee re-run.

Na wetin dem use knack Adeleke first time be this I think
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Itsrm:

Thank God for BVAS

If na before, that 6000 votes will come out. I also believe the court would have considered the mathematical possibility of APC or PDP winning with those 32 units before ordering thee re-run.

Yeah

That's why i said it is definitely an opportunity for the 1st runner up.

That margin would be tough to upturn with just 32 polling units. But make we watch
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na wetin dem use knack Adeleke first time be this I think

Yes. Same as Gandollar cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2023
izzou:

Yeah

That margin would be tough to upturn with just 32 polling units. But make we watch

Interesting days ahead.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Abeg.. Have they lifted the ban or not.
Because I nor understand wetin I dey read online
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2023
izzou:

Yeah

Going by the attached screenshot I think Attah will still win o. My maths is not good but I think Attah won Banky by over 5 thousand votes . Koro no even stand a Chance At all o.

Except they cancel- seizable part of Attah’s votes in the judgement , it will be difficult for Banky to catch up with over 5 thousand votes deficit in 32 polling units o

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2023
afrodoc2:

They call it shadow boxing. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (4864) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, MrJaay(m), Theflint1(m), afrodoc2, Segedinho(m), GrammarNazi1(m), GloriousGbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.