Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,900 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573809 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) ... (4842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Military Coup in Congo?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Sky will always do their best to barb you skodos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
izzou:
Your son was not a pastor. He didn't serve as other did.

You die, and automatically made him Senior Pastor and Chairman.

The kind sabotaging wey go follow this guy tenure ehn.

https://www.nairaland.com/7843696/jimmy-odukoya-succeeds-father-senior
Lool na their family church nau. Na as them like them go run am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Actually the poster is right .

Yesterday morning the rain started before I woke and I couldn’t watch DSTV till around 1.30pm or thereabouts due to poor reception as a result of the weather .

I had to stream the first half of Loserpool match on store808 (at additional cost to me ) despite having a DSTV sub running .

That’s why some of us are calling for PPV cos why do we have to pay for when we are not watching ?

Maybe if a more reliable company like Netflix get the rights to DSTV we will get better service
Will Nigerians be able to pay? I used to be like you downgrading DSTV till I did some traveling and found out and compared what one is paying to watch these games on cable compared to Nigeria, pound for pound exchange rate considered DSTV dey try when it comes to live sports events.

On your DSTV you watch NBA, NFL, UFC, F1. Omo those people dey try abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

If you are asked the complete package to get all the matches so you can enjoy absolute premium services, will you?
Hahaha I was just like him oh. I have since known better. Anywhere they are slandering DSTV I will not be there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Sky will always do their best to barb you skodos.

Standard
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It’s not that deep .

Just visualize the PPV as using ur prepaid meter vs old NEPA postpaid meter or Using MTN per second billing vs when MTN charged per minute even when u make 25 seconds call.

All things being equal , PPV will be cheaper than the current system u have in place except u a very heavy user . U will get to regulate ur usage .

For example , the only thing I watch on DSTV is football . Every other content they have ranging from musics to movies , I have access to it elsewhere
What's the cheapest you think one can realistically pay in Naira if it was a PPV package?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MorataFC: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=nihilistjnr post=125858190][/quote] cheesy
£147.00 per month?
My annual salary be dat cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by aieromon(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2023
izzou:

I am not against children inheriting the throne, as long as they have been serving

Oyedepo's son is a pastor. He may be the head when Baba dies. Very understandable

But someone who is an actor. Then other junior pastors that have given their time to serve the father will just watch idly while a Nollywood star becomes King.

Satan does not need to scatter the church. Na humans go help am do am

I think he has been serving as a pastor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htpY6DK3Ooc?si=SUL7kMjiU_rXmh7q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TjPXninQV0?si=lkgXNAu2iZ3YObNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whQisSvd6CE?si=-eCYMDZTg372lDFP
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:02am On Sep 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Nihilistjnr, Ibime and other guys that pay for ppv.
Please what is the price you pay?

Zero

As long as my wifi is good, I stream everything to my TV
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:51am On Sep 18, 2023
A40:
Will Nigerians be able to pay? I used to be like you downgrading DSTV till I did some traveling and found out and compared what one is paying to watch these games on cable compared to Nigeria, pound for pound exchange rate considered DSTV dey try when it comes to live sports events.

On your DSTV you watch NBA, NFL, UFC, F1. Omo those people dey try abeg

I’m actually pissed because DSTV does not offer me the opportunity to enjoy their uninterrupted services on days when there’s bad weather and no form of compensation offered in return .

If I’m afforded the chance to choose my content , I will just stick to Football and leave all those UFA,NFL, etc for those that enjoy those sports
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:02am On Sep 18, 2023
Theflint1:
What's the cheapest you think one can realistically pay in Naira if it was a PPV package?

All things being equal, it should be cheaper than what we have now .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:48am On Sep 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Jimmy odukoya is here to minister

He looks so much like his mum !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:34am On Sep 18, 2023
Tobi Amusan wins the 100M hurdle at the Diamond League in Eugene, Oregon. She looked confident m, had a strong start and did not look back. What a way to bounce back and more importantly shut your haters.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:49am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:34am On Sep 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwmVO3MNQkT/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

Blueraydick

The funny thing is when dem mix the song with all those their street beat , e go come get one kind vibes like say the song sweet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The funny thing is when dem mix the song with all those their street beat , e go come get one kind vibes like say the song sweet
If this is how they display for studio abeg I no do 🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:54am On Sep 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Jimmy odukoya is here to minister

This guy was briefly my classmate in primary school. They used to come to school in one big truck like that with plenty of them in the back. Jimi was the class bad boy. Our class was on the 1st floor and he would throw his bag downstairs through the window, and say hebwas going to toilet, so he could sneak out of school.

I haven't seen him in almost 30 years, but seeing his face here just brought back some funny memories.

Congrats to him and my condolences for his loss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

This guy was briefly my classmate in primary school. They used to come to school in one big truck like that with plenty of them in the back. Jimi was the class bad boy. Our class was on the 1st floor and he would throw his bag downstairs through the window, and say hebwas going to toilet, so he could sneak out of school.

I haven't seen him in almost 30 years, but seeing his face here just brought back some funny memories.

Congrats to him and my condolences for his loss.

The fact that he’s an actor that has acted in romance movies makes his announcement as senior pastor weird in a funny way (considering how Nigerians tend to see pastors as “holy”)

I’m sure some of their members will just be confused trying to understand how the man they see pressing yansh and kissing on set of movies is now their G.O grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:20am On Sep 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The fact that he’s an actor that has acted in romance movies makes his announcement as senior pastor weird in a funny way (considering how Nigerians tend to see pastors as “holy”)

I’m sure some of their members will just be confused trying to understand how the man they see pressing yansh and kissing on set of movies is now their G.O grin

My comment wasn't to characterise him as a bad boy o. That picture just brought back some memories as his face has not changed at all. Even the hairline don dey like that since childhood grin

Now, I personally don't see anything wrong in a child inheriting his parents business. Any members of the congregation that don't like the new senior pastor are free to go and worship elsewhere, but that Pulpit is Jimi's birthright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:23am On Sep 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

My comment wasn't to characterise him as a bad boy o. That picture just brought back some memories as his face has not changed at all. Even the hairline don dey like that since childhood grin

Now, I personally don't see anything wrong in a child inheriting his parents business. Any members of the congregation that don't like the new senior pastor are free to go and worship elsewhere, but that Pulpit is Jimi's birthright.

E clear ! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:28am On Sep 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He is just pressing down, shaking together, and running through. Sorry i mean running over. Quite biblical if you look at it in toto.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2023
afrodoc2:
[/b]

He is just pressing down, shaking together, and running through. Sorry i mean running over. Quite biblical if you look at it in toto.

No be lie !

He was manifesting all those levels described poetically inside songs of Solomon cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2023
Good morning 😊

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He get tattoo sef
I go like go him church sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Good morning 😊

Why should anybody even think of protesting on the issue sef ?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This week will be hot, I predict some frat killing here and there
For ikorodu this morning rrs are everywhere
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This week will be hot, I predict some frat killing here and there
For ikorodu this morning rrs are everywhere
na so e supposed be cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Professional militant draggers and cancellers association of Nigeria.

Cause of death remains unknown but PMDCAN has to act.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Good morning

I never see any SE celebrity talking abt mohbad death?... Abi Bella Shmurda don to Igboman?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) ... (4842) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Jodera, ouzo1(m), Theflint1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.