Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1442939 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
larride:

I gats to report you to that Taliban handle on Twitter. grin

Omo that page foolish 😂😂.
The guy go call me e brother
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amoto94:

Lived experience is the best teacher.

Exactly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
Larride, whatever it is, you will come out stronger...Stay hopeful and strong...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin

.....see smoke everywhere. Dem drop atomic bomb here?! I really missed a lot......chei.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fackcheck2:

Your pride might be your pitfall one day. You believe that the only thing I have is your number and nothing else? Do you truly want to take that risk?
You don't even know that we've communicated before.
Omologo ba mi soro.

I would retreat now, maybe I'll call you later and see if we can sort this out once and for all. Or maybe someday, I'll indeed post every single damn thing for everyone to see.
You have repeatedly underestimated me and that may indeed be your problem.

And for your info, my name actually starts with Ar... O.. When you get that, then it's checkmate. For now I have the upper hand. Rest!

Lmao, like I said the only thing you'll end up doing digging into my life is depressing yourself.

Whenever you're ready to carry on, we will explore that family tree of yours.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Exactly.
Last year two of my acquaintances get online beef na small remain make dey murd d other guy when they met at a function one of them ordered his men to throw the other out and they drew weapon out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chelsea go soon sign nihilist
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin

....better to miss our match than to miss next episode on this board.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
We should not make things worse by being loose unnecessarily
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:

Oga rest

The only issue I have with you is this your yeye victim forming

I have observed for a very long time You are usually the aggressor with others when you think that you can have your way but whenever you meet your match and are overpowered then you Go begin form victim and start calling others, people wey no tell you to go join fight

Niggga stop it

That's the way of pussies and it's nauseating

Bro fight your fight and stop trying to outsource it

BTW the shit nihilist is doing by posting your parents is very immature and unnecessary, he should stop it.

That being said, niggga stop crying like a bitch ALWAYS

Earlier you attacked larride unprovoked and caged him grin cheesy

No person don attack you con cage you ... you dey cry

You reason am na

If you're not prepared to go all the way, don't even take a step

Life no hard pass like that my bro

The thing is this, I recognize that whatever "beef" I have here with anyone ends here.

No matter how distasteful our opinions are, we know where it ends.
Look at dayo for instance, I hate his political opinions with passion because I think it's the absolute worst especially when guaged with the kind of very bad things he has done in the past and I relentlessly call it out the minute he offers a political opinion but I don't go beyond that. And both of us know that it ends here.

Same with larride or whoever else I might exchange or "fight" with here. The boundaries are defined.

But when it comes to nihilist, you start hearing, dead siblings, rapist, and doxxing.

I am not the first person nihilist will dox here. He has attempted that on soo many different people. Do you think that that is right??

Do you think that every disagreement you have with someone here should mean that your full info is exposed??
Because that's exactly what I'm complaining about.
And then the unwillingness for anyone to boldly call that extreme out from the provocateur when it's nihilist.

We can all use the most colorful and creative insults on ourselves and all will enjoy and "like and share" , no matter how embarrassing it is, but going offline and personal? Come on?

Do you really want that to be the culture here? Then call the main culprit out.

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
When you witness many near death experience you will be humble without anyone forcing you to, Don J and Nihilist there's more to life than risking it for the sake of online braggadocio
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:

Oga rest

The only issue I have with you is this your yeye victim forming

I have observed for a very long time You are usually the aggressor with others when you think that you can have your way but whenever you meet your match and are overpowered then you Go begin form victim and start calling others, people wey no tell you to go join fight

Niggga stop it

That's the way of pussies and it's nauseating

Bro fight your fight and stop trying to outsource it

BTW the shit nihilist is doing by posting your parents is very immature and unnecessary, he should stop it.

That being said, niggga stop crying like a bitch ALWAYS

Earlier today you attacked larride unprovoked and caged him grin cheesy

Now person don attack you con cage you ... you dey cry

You reason am na

If you're not prepared to go all the way, don't even take a step

Life no hard pass like that my bro

The same person cannot take Ramdeuter name out his post on a daily basis

Today unprovoked attacked larride

But once it's nihilistjnr who can serve him well you start seeing him preach for truce, saying nihilist avoid me

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Shit, I went to sleep and missed nihilistjnrs beauty parade. Abeg when are we seeing videos of bros threesomes?

I know they exist grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
I just get time to read the silly comments of the dumbos. Mumu wey no sabi anything.

Comparing events of the 90s when there was no Internet to the modern Internet age. We're in a new era now driven by the Internet, science and technology.

That's bad news for Christianity and Islam because access to information, which science and technology provides, is one thing that'll kill your imported religions in the coming years.

In fact, in the past years, Christians and Muslims killed tons of early philosophers and scientists just to restrict access to information on certain topics to the public.

Access to information for the public is one single thing the founders of your religion hate, but with rapid advances in science and technology, your religion will only keep declining.

As more and more Yoruba people get access to information about their history and the history of Christianity and Islam and become enlightened, they'll go back to their roots, and this will make Isese to keep growing.

The same thing applies to other native cultures.

If you've a working brain, you'd have already noticed the explosion of Isese contents on social media networks, especially Facebook, this year.

See dolts wey call themselves Yorubas dey mock Isese, their culture. But when foreigners do the same thing to their culture, the mumu people go start to dey shout racism all about.

You don't even have a regard for your culture, which is your identity. How will foreign people now respect you and others like you?

It's not good to be dumb in this life sha. They're fighting a lost battle in today's information age driven by rapid advances in science and technology.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

The problem na say the damage nor dey ever dey worth am to both people after everything.
Plus imagine knowing someone has details on your family wey nor even dey aware. It's a different ball game when it's just you.
That's all I'm saying.

The one time I got into it with nihilistjnr and he mentioned my wife's name, that shit felt weird because it didn't make sense to me.

But I blamed myself coz I started it and even if I had this information that Donjazet might have, what would be the gain?

Oya we post all the information.. So what next, we both logout and deal with the fact that we've exposed our individual families to possible harm without them knowing.. You sef check am

That bolded statement has to be framed because that is exactly why I've been telling folks to grow a pair and be bold enough to call out the nonsense behavior.

No matter who spars here, it eventually ends in, "you're stupid, you're foolish" and the next day it's all forgotten but you have someone who would repeatedly attack offline persona and try to dox. Who else here tries that nonsense? Who, if not this guy? Tell me why one won't be extra motivated to go far and just know who this person is?

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Look at dayo for instance, I hate his political opinions with passion because I think it's the absolute worst especially when guaged with the kind of very bad things he has done in the past and I relentlessly call it out the minute he offers a political opinion but I don't go beyond that. And both of us know that it ends here.

donjazet:
I used to think that this Raumdeuteur fellow was a smart guy

no wonder you left your relatives who actually helped in your endeavors to continue wallowing in poverty while your tongue is surgically attached to the white man's anus.
Is it a surprise that a foolish immigrant like yourself would be in full support of stopping other ambitious immigrants from coming to the states to get a better life?

donjazet:

I wish the person that supplied their pictures here years back would do it again, so that people would see the wickedness with which you repaid the people who helped you to travel out in the first place .
I know how you begged the MODs to clear that page entirely because of how ashamed you were of how hungry looking they were.
I rather die than be as wretched as they are.

donjazet:

It is your father that is gay. If you don't show me where I said anything pertaining to liking any so-called roommate, thunder will fire you. Me that lived together with my babe for 3 years in school.

15 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Shit, I went to sleep and missed nihilistjnrs beauty parade. Abeg when are we seeing videos of bros threesomes?

I know they exist grin

You snooze, you lose. Na only picture of nihilist on space shuttle remain. The guy too dey enjoy life. E no allow the poor to breathe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

You snooze, you lose. Na only picture of nihilist on space shuttle remain. The guy too dey enjoy life. E no allow the poor to breathe.

Omoh.. I weak see next level flexing. I sure say he don go on those Space travel before he no wan release the receipts until someone threatens to expose am

Okay lemme go first nihilistjnr, I will expose your picture in space shuttle,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
lipsrsealed bro wanna japa after supporting this wicked government leaving millions in jeopardy.

They form suicide, emotional blackmailing at its finest cook me all you want cool .
LMAO..so APC people follow de suffer this thing too.. thought they are exempted. Omo, things hard mehn

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Omoh I miss...And na me try to start the fight yet when fight start a n*gga was found wanting undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

That bolded statement has to be framed because that is exactly why I've been telling folks to grow a pair and be bold enough to call out the nonsense behavior.

No matter who spares here, it eventually ends in, you're stupid, you're foolish and the next day it's all forgotten but you have someone who would repeatedly attack offline persona and try to dox. Who else here tries that nonsense? Who, if not this guy? Tell me why one won't be extra motivated to go far and just know who this person is?

Can you stop pretending that you didn't start this shït.

The person you are quoting said Nihilist mentioned hos wife's name.

Where did Nihilist post your pictures before you threatened to, and then went on to post my shït?

When I responded to you, I responded with my account. I did not use an alt.

Since you're extra motivated to find me, next time I'm around I will send you my location. If you think you can naturally stroll into the kinds of places I post up at, then you're a bigger fool than I thought. I will tell security to allow you to enter, then you can come and do your worst to me. But I promise you, it won't be beneficial to your health.

The funny thing is that you're acting like I was hiding anything, or I'm not known offline. Larride that you were dissing for example has had me as a whatsapp contact for months. I video call Odunharry every year on our birthday. There's other people on here that know exactly who I am and what I look like.

So I'm not bothered about your little stunt. I'm happy to pay you back anyhow you want it. But stop lying that I posted your pics...because I did not.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sportsweb:
LMAO..so APC people follow de suffer this thing too.. thought they are exempted. Omo, things hard mehn
faking suicide na, using style to seek assistance online cheesy na their way.

At least he was brave to admit things were hard online, there are many just like him dying in silence.

The slimy snake wants to escape after making wrong choices ,I swear people are just pure evil.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

The thing is this, I recognize that whatever "beef" I have here with anyone ends here.

No matter how distasteful our opinions are, we know where it ends.

Same with larride or whoever else I might exchange or "fight" with here. The boundaries are defined.

But when it comes to nihilist, you start hearing, dead siblings, rapist, and doxxing.

I am not the first person nihilist will dox here. He has attempted that on soo many different people. Do you think that that is right??

Do you think that every disagreement you have with someone here should mean that your full info is exposed??
Because that's exactly what I'm complaining about.
And then the unwillingness for anyone to boldly call that extreme out from the provocateur when it's nihilist.

We can all use the most colorful and creative insults on ourselves and all will enjoy and "like and share" , no matter how embarrassing it is, but going offline and personal? Come on?

Do you really want that to be the culture here? Then call the main culprit out.

As you can tell, i am more or less just an observer on this thread I don't have any affiliation or anything on here so whatsoever I write is from a neutral stand point

My "only" issue with you is your incessant need to be seen as innocent and a victim it's very irritating even to an observer like me fight the fight or ignore the aggressor.Simple !

My own is simple; Stop calling people upandan,

people have their personal agendas
you don't expect people to join in a fight they have no personal stake in....that's not how life works my brother
it's even funnier expecting people to join you when you've insulted most of them at one point or the other (I write from my observation)

The best they can give you is like and shares

This is just like Otem picking a fight here ... at least he has the wisdom and courage to engage alone and not bitch and whine every time

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Just going through some past posts on the thread. I wish anyone going through a tough time well.

However, if you're among those wishing evil on your fellow humans, especially irreligious people, then you might just be suffering from the repercussions of your evil wishes for others, and you should know that your woes just got started.

You can't plant yam and harvest cassava.

In their minds and posts, they wish all sorts of evil to befall anyone that supports Otem and atheists.

Just a few days ago, many of these dolts dey rejoice here sey I no qualify for a vacancy that was shared with me here.

Yet, I've actually seen that vacancy on many platforms before that day, but my busy schedule didn't allow me to open it and read it in detail until that day, because I've some other opportunities I'm well qualified for, which I'm exploring.

I'd repeat again: The evils you wish for others because they don't worship your god will manifest in your life and those of your family.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Can you stop pretending that you didn't start this shït.

The person you are quoting said Nihilist mentioned hos wife's name.

Where did Nihilist post your pictures before you threatened to, and then went on to post my shït?

When I responded to you, I responded with my account. I did not use an alt.

I since you're extra motivated to find me, next time I'm around I will send you mu location. The funny thing is that you're acting like I was hiding anything, or I'm not known offline. Larride that you were dissing for example has had me as a whatsapp contact for months. I video call Odunharry every year on our birthday. There's other people on here that know exactly who I am and what I look like.

So I'm not bothered about your little stunt. I'm happy to pay you back anyhow you want it. But stop lying that I posted your pics...because I did not.

Bro this is the second time you are creating an alternate account to dox me. And for this very same purpose, "plausible deniability". And for what it's worth. If you say you didn't create an alt to dox me, then I also didn't create an alt account to dox you.

It all boils down to this shit. Anytime we engage each other, it always ends badly but you just won't stop attacking me. You just refuse to avoid me.
I don't know how soo deeply annoying you find my opinions that you just can't resist attacking me.
Avoid me I would always plea but you wouldn't. Anytime you engage me, it must be with a motive of attacking me, like you actually want us to brawl.

I know your pride won't let you avoid me on this page. I hope you do, seeing as we can't see eye to eye but I will advise you to know that I've decided to actually be methodical in my approach to this. This shit isn't funny anymore to me. Everyone would bear me witness that I've appealed to you to just avoid this handle. Ejoor. Please stop oo.

I will avoid you and hope you do too.

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
A001:
I just get time to read the silly comments of the dumbos. Mumu wey no sabi anything.

It's not good to be dumb in this life sha. They're fighting a lost battle in today's information age driven by rapid advances in science and technology.

This guy grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
A001:
Just going through some past posts on the thread. I wish anyone going through a tough time well.

However, if you're among those wishing evil on your fellow humans, especially irreligious people, then you might just be suffering from the repercussions of your evil wishes for others, and you should know that your woes just got started.

You can't plant yam and harvest cassava.

In their minds and posts, they wish all sorts of evil to befall anyone that supports Otem and atheists.

Just a few days ago, many of these dolts dey rejoice here sey I no qualify for a vacancy that was shared with me here.

Yet, I've actually seen that vacancy on many platforms before that day, but my busy schedule didn't allow me to open it and read it in detail until that day, because I've some other opportunities I'm well qualified for, which I'm exploring.

I'd repeat again: The evils you wish for others because they don't worship your god will manifest in your life and those of your family.

This guy sha grin grin grin

One man mopol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
The Nigerian army discovered a gun factory in Kafanchan, Southern Kaduna. The owner of the factory Monday Dunia has confessed to fueling the crisis in Kaduna and Plateau to keep his business running.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

I know your pride won't let you avoid me on this page. I hope you do, seeing as we can't see eye to eye but I will advise you to know that I've decided to actually be methodical in my approach to this. This shit isn't funny anymore to me. Everyone would bear me witness that I've appealed to you to just avoid this handle. Ejoor. Please stop oo.

Are you willing to extend this to my moniker? If not then why should nihilist grant yours?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:

This guy sha grin grin grin

One man mopol
Lols, all I see is rants from people that are no different from kids.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

Bro this is the second time you are creating an alternate account to dox me. And for this very same purpose, "plausible deniability". And for what it's worth. If you say you didn't create an alt to dox me, then I also didn't create an alt account to dox you.

It all boils down to this shit. Anytime we engage each other, it always ends badly but you just won't stop attacking me. You just refuse to avoid me.
I don't know how soo deeply annoying you find my opinions that you just can't resist attacking me.
Avoid me I would always plea but you wouldn't. Anytime you engage me, it must be with a motive of attacking me, like you actually want us to brawl.

You have accused me of being Raumdeuter, GloriousGbola, and at least 7 different accounts.

I do not need an alt to post your picture. I have posted your picture here before to troll with my own account.

Today when I called you a POS, I did it with my own account. When I exposed you for using a kpalasa phone, I did it with my own account. So since when have I needed to use an alt to post to you?

I did not post your picture with any alt. If you have a mod you can ask to check login locations, emails, ips, whatever, they will confirm to you that I am not the first account .

You tried to 'expose' me, and when that backfired, you're trying to claim I posted your picture first, so you don't lose doubly for Diss failure and your moral failure

Your entire rationale now that you couldn't be a Victor is to frame yourself as a Victim, and that's super sad.

Own your shit with your chest you clown and stop begging cap in hand for sympathy points.
Per

19 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
The important thing is we have nihilist number and we know man is balling. When we hit you up for urgent 2k and you tell us you are broke we will respond nigga why you lying tho cry cry

Nairaland thots thank DonJ for introducing the newest sugar zaddy. I just know man's whatsapp is blowing up right now. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.