Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440800 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2023
obviouslyanalt2:
grin
You and the idiot that liked this post nor go die well sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2023
chidekings:
looks like donj

I thought DonJ was Igbo?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:17am On Sep 24, 2023
What did I miss😥🥺😥🥺😥🥺😥🥺.
Sodiq you no even save pictures for me sef.. Kai!!.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:27am On Sep 24, 2023
Ebukacute:
What did I miss😥🥺😥🥺😥🥺😥🥺.
Sodiq you no even save pictures for me sef.. Kai!!.

So you weren’t around. I thought you didn’t go to the shrine on Saturdays?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:30am On Sep 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

So you weren’t around. I thought you didn’t go to the shrine on Saturdays?

I don dey even go on public holidays sef. Show me the pictures I missed else I will post your pictures here. I know many things about your afrojuju lifestyle 😄😄😄
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:36am On Sep 24, 2023
Ibime:

I thought DonJ was Igbo?
E shock me too oo baba. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:54am On Sep 24, 2023
Ebukacute:

I don dey even go on public holidays sef. Show me the pictures I missed else I will post your pictures here. I know many things about your afrojuju lifestyle 😄😄😄
homoboy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Ebukacute:

Hehehe. I didn't screenshot any pictures. The only afrojuju i know is Shina Peters. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 2:28am On Sep 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. I didn't screenshot any pictures. The only afrojuju i know is Shina Peters. cheesy
😄😄
Permission to post?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:48am On Sep 24, 2023
Ebukacute:

😄😄
Permission to post?

Post what? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:03am On Sep 24, 2023
grin

Wait a minute !

Why is the lady in the pishure wearing the first guy’s waistcoat material and second guy’s trouser material as her own dress ?

Wetin dey occur ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 4:20am On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=afrodoc2 post=125982613]

Post what? cheesy[/quote
You don't know what I have in my arsenal. grin grin. Permission to post them?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:54am On Sep 24, 2023
raumdeuter:
What is happening to FG palliatives

https://www.nairaland.com/7851392/abia-labour-party-members-accuse

Can u imagine ? Sharing palliative rice according to polling unit….. is the rice dividend of voting?

There’s everything wrong with this whole sharing of palliatives sha ; it has never worked and will never work in this country . Whether it’s under an APC , LP or PDP led government , any form of sharing physical food items will never work out cos it’s greedy Nigerians that constitute all those parties .

A better means of transferring cash directly to the bank account of the selected vulnerable citizens would’ve been better . At least we now have Opay and palmpay that makes it easy for people to open bank accounts with just their phone numbers (which almost everybody now has one ) ; so the excuse of “not all Nigerians have bank account “ holds no water again

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:17am On Sep 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Can u imagine ? Sharing palliative rice according to polling unit….. is the rice dividend of voting?

There’s everything wrong with this whole sharing of palliatives sha ; it has never worked and will never work in this country . Whether it’s under an APC , LP or PDP led government , any form of sharing physical food items will never work out cos it’s greedy Nigerians that constitute all those parties .

A better means of transferring cash directly to the bank account of the selected vulnerable citizens would’ve been better . At least we now have Opay and palmpay that makes it easy for people to open bank accounts with just their phone numbers (which almost everybody now has one ) ; so the excuse of “not all Nigerians have bank account “ holds no water again

Trust me, not even that will work. And I'm saying it based on experience.

What will happen is that those in charge of making the transfer will flood the list with names of their cronies to pull out the money.

I was once called to submit 5 account numbers to receive one of those transfers. I was to keep a percentage for myself and return the remaining. I declined.

In my opinion, the greatest palliative they can give us is finding a way to reduce the exchange rate seeing as we are still heavily dependent on importation. This will greatly bring down the cost of living.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:21am On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=Ebukacute post=125982854][/quote]

If I say I know what you are talking about I would be lying. But if you are talking about posting my personal info then I can only say sorry in advance to your family. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:28am On Sep 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Baba sharing money go get serious Kleg

Food is better abeg. It's easier for one DG or Perm sec to steal all the money in one move and harder for 1 person to chop all the food

Remember Dbanj case with Npower money. Bank transfer is easy to steal. Shebi na to just send it, requires minimal effort. To steal 10 trailers of food you will even need a big storage house. But to steal money for a whole state na the easiest thing.

Its easier to chop money for 10 thousand people than to chop the food for 10k people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Itsrm:

Trust me, not even that will work. And I'm saying it based on experience.

What will happen is that those in charge of making the transfer will flood the list with names of their cronies to pull out the money.

I was once called to submit 5 account numbers to receive one of those transfers. I was to keep a percentage for myself and return the remaining. I declined.

In my opinion, the greatest palliative they can give us is finding a way to reduce the exchange rate seeing as we are still heavily dependent on importation. This will greatly bring down the cost of living.

The bold is what I also wish would happen , but the part of me that understands economics knows it will never happen . Why ?

Because for all the nonsense rice pyramids show of shame , Buhari’s lip service to improving agricultural sector , etc…..We still do not produce enough goods for exports that will help stabilize the naira when sold to receive dollar in return.

Buhari simply wasted 8 years of everyone’s lives while Femi Adesina insulted anyone that asked questions or seek evidence of the Buhari wonders he kept on tapping about .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Baba sharing money go get serious Kleg

Food is better abeg. It's easier for one DG or Perm sec to steal all the money in one move and harder for 1 person to chop all the food

Remember Dbanj case with Npower money. Bank transfer is easy to steal. Shebi na to just send it, requires minimal effort. To steal 10 trailers of food you will even need a big storage house. But to steal money for a whole state na the easiest thing.

Food is not better o.

Remember how COVID-19 palliatives were diverted and hidden away before rioters looted it back ?

At the end of the day , our major bane is corruption and not enough punishment for those caught diverting funds or stealing from the public .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Food is not better o.

Remember how COVID-19 palliatives were diverted and hidden away before rioters looted it back ?

At the end of the day , our major bane is corruption and not enough punish for those caught diverting funds or stealing from the public .

You hit the nail on the head. As long as there is corruption, greed, wickedness it doesn’t matter whether it is food, money, or shares. The common man will still get fleeced.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:
grin

Wait a minute !

Why is the lady in the pishure wearing the first guy’s waistcoat material and second guy’s trouser material as her own dress ?

Wetin dey occur ?

It's the tribal marks on the older woman for me.

donjazet:

So far, all I see is you fantasizing about my body. Stop pretending like you are disgusted, you wish in a thousand years you had that kind of body rather than barrel of a stomach you have and distinctive tribal mark that marks you out as a monkey.

Is that a monkey I see in the picture? We might need a vet to confirm.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Food is not better o.

At the end of the day , our major bane is corruption and not enough punishment for those caught diverting funds or stealing from the public .

All the food in one of thise covid warehouses, how much can 1 warehouse hold? I mean the money value? Then think of how many politicians steal such on a regular basis in cash which no one ever hear of

Remember the plenty incident of 1 minster, director stealing 30bn, 50bn, 10bn. How easy will it be for one person to steal foodstuffs of that amount? Foodstuff of 1bn will likely be too much for 1 person to steal without problems of storage and movement but money as in transfer? One person fit take all the budget of Nigeria in one transfer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2023
A DGM of a microfinance Bank vs the VP.

Who actually makes more money officially from their job?

Because e dey obvious say shettima na tap mouth
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1705261945702514958?t=cRxPhiNIkDLuoZgIGcnIOg&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1705261945702514958?t=cRxPhiNIkDLuoZgIGcnIOg&s=19

While I actually understand the point Shettima was trying to make from the start of his speech , his choice of words were really terrible .

How can he refer to someone who is a DGM in a bank as languishing ?

Anybody who retires as a DGM (let’s say at age 60 ) in a Nigerian bank today must have amass enough financial resources that will last him another 20 years of his life without begging or resorting to opening GofundMe account . Except such person made terrible financial decisions over the years .

If I was the oLadipo guy, I would come out and demand an apology from Shettima .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

All the food in one of thise covid warehouses, how much can 1 warehouse hold? I mean the money value? Then think of how many politicians steal such on a regular basis in cash which no one ever hear of

Remember the plenty incident of 1 minster, director stealing 30bn, 50bn, 10bn. How easy will it be for one person to steal foodstuffs of that amount? Foodstuff of 1bn will likely be too much for 1 person to steal without problems of storage and movement but money as in transfer? One person fit take all the budget of Nigeria in one transfer

The problem with foodstuff is ; in a state where LP is ruling card carrying members of LP will have it better ; same with a state where PDP or APC rules .

I agree the transfer of funds too can be hijacked .

Until we have a good justice system, people will continue to game the system and the masses will suffer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

That just sounded like "damn homie, in high school you was the man homie, da fück happened to you?"

To me that was a direct shot at a specific target. I don't necessarily see it as shot at DGM's in general. He mentioned the man's name twice, and called the bank that he works for mediocre...and all this after saying he hosted the man yesterday.

That's personal. Maybe the guy no gree Shettima dub him work back in the day.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

If I say I know what you are talking about I would be lying. But if you are talking about posting my personal info then I can only say sorry in advance to your family. grin

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

While I actually understand the point Shettima was trying to make from the start of his speech , his choice of words were really terrible .

How can he refer to someone who is a DGM in a bank as languishing ?

Anybody who retires as a DGM (let’s say at age 60 ) in a Nigerian bank today must have amass enough financial resources that will last him another 20 years of his life without begging or resorting to opening GofundMe account . Except such person made terrible financial decisions over the years .

If I was the oLadipo guy, I would come out and demand an apology from Shettima .

I don't know the name of the bank the Oladipo works
When you consider that Shettima himself left Zenith Bank one of the best Nigerian banks as a GM 15yrs ago while someone who was better than him at least academically is still a DGM now chances are that if Shettimahad stayed back in banking he would be much higher than where Oladipo is now . It puts it into perspective that some were more fortunate which is the bigger point

That's if we are even discounting the strides Shettima has made him politics as a 2 term governors, Senator, Commissioner and now VP
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

You think they will spend the whole money budgeted for foodstuffs

If 2b was budgeted,how do you measure d quantity of food bought financially in Nigeria context..

They will do the same.. whether money or foodstuffs...they will spend 200m on foodstuffs..hold d 1.8b and come back to fight for d foodstuffs bought.....belike u dey undermine naija version of corruption
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Segedinho:
You think they will spend the whole money budgeted for foodstuffs

If 2b was budgeted,how do you measure d quantity of food bought financially in Nigeria context..

They will do the same.. whether money or foodstuffs...they will spend 200m on foodstuffs..hold d 1.8b and come back to fight for d foodstuffs bought.....belike u dey undermine naija version of corruption
inside the 200m for the foodstuffs, them go just distribute 80% of it to their croonies and kinsmen..

Then the remaining 20% they'd give it out to some middlemen friends to distribute which they middlemen will loot half and redistribute the rest to their friends and croonies too..

Boom 1.8b foodstuffs has been distributed to the poor Nigerians cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2023
seankafor:
inside the 200m for the foodstuffs, them go just distribute 80% of it to their croonies and kinsmen..

Then the remaining 20% they'd give it out to some middlemen friends to distribute which they middlemen will loot half and redistribute the rest to their friends and croonies too..

Boom 1.8b foodstuffs has been distributed to the poor Nigerians cool

But if na money, 1 person fit chop everything and not even share shishi to anyone be it crony kinsmen friends or middlemen

Money is cleaner and easier to chop.

With money you can buy houses cars boats, how many bags of rice you wan sell upandan to raise money for those items
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

I don't know the name of the bank the Oladipo works
When you consider that Shettima himself left Zenith Bank one of the best Nigerian banks as a GM 15yrs ago while someone who was better than him at least academically is still a DGM now chances are that if Shettimahad stayed back in banking he would be much higher than where Oladipo is now . It puts it into perspective that some were more fortunate which is the bigger point

That's if we are even discounting the strides Shettima has made him politics as a 2 term governors, Senator, Commissioner and now VP

That was why I said I unsdertand the point Shetimma was making but his choice of words were terrible .

When u speak of people u call ur friend like that in public then it speaks a lot about the person u have always been .

A lot could’ve been responsible for the reason why the friend is a DGM 15 years after Shetimma was a GM. This life is not a sprint ; some people spend more time on the road because of the challenges they faced which were peculiar to them.

Person no supposed dey talk wetin Shettima talk for public especially involving someone u called ur friend

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.