Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440029 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olril18(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
So there was no 1997 replacement, the 1997 was a clerical error as alleged by Tinubu’s lawyer. The furore has actually been on the authenticity of the 1979 diploma.
And most importantly Tinubu did not ask the university for any replacement,infact Tinubu has never collected the originals of his diploma,the original is still with the university 😳
Wow.
Tinubu a man of many controversies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olril18(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
A clear case of perjury.
The 3rd party twist by tinubu supporters is so funny. The man said specifically he demanded replacement of his lost diploma to CSU. Suddenly there is now a third party vendor in the mix🤣.
Nothing will happen to Tinubu though which in itself is an indictment of how broken our country is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Spy360:

Interpret for me make I follow you laugh 😂

Okay this is what happened.

A guy was killed by a mob in Ondo State because they suspected he was a Yahoo+. The man in the video was an eyewitness who granted interview to all these Yoruba bloggers/reporters who went on a fact finding mission to the scene of the incident.

The man in the video claimed the guy that was killed was a yahoo boy, he had a small fetish coffin, 3 live tortoise and black soap in his car boot which made the mob concluded he was a ritualist. (An allegation the deceased's family refuted)

Unfortunately for the eyewitness when police began investigation he was one of the first people arrested and he was subsequently sentenced to 7 years imprisonment simply because he was telling stories which he cannot prove instead of keeping his mouth shut.

Na that story wey u type up there without evidence make me remember the guy's case.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
BlueRayDicks:
grin grin grin grin

Spy360 reminds me of the famous video on tiktok that year; Ijapa Meta

"Ijapa meta, pelu posi kekere kan la ba ninu motor omo Yahoo yen" grin

Hahaha grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Spy360:

I understand your concerns but if you want to know the truth, don't only listen to who the truth would harm if said.

I will tell you the history of Tinubu and why people are hell bent to dig into a rabbit's hole not minding if they will find a snake. It is because they are sure.

This story I believe Ramdeuter if he is Yoruba, lived in Lagos and over 40 knows very well, in fact he knows this story more than myself.

Your president Bola Tinubu was born as Amoda Ogunleye in Osun state. He served one Kafaru Tinubu. Kafaru had a daughter Bola who schooled in the US and has American citizenship. Bola died while seeking admission in CSU. Amoda under the knowledge of Kafaru took up Bola's identity to travel to the US and use the opportunity.

The 'new Bola' didn't graduate for failure to clear, he eventually went into drug business. He was tracked and ran back to Nigeria in 1993. With the resources he has obtained he ventured into politics. When he wanted to contest for governorship, he filled in his INEC form that he attended a primary school in Lagos, Government College Ibadan and CSU. The late SAN, Gani got wind of his story of fake identity and began to track him down. This Bola later denied not knowing who filled his INEC form because it was discovered that he didn't attend both the primary and secondary schools. The then Lagos Assembly tried to impeach him but left him.

There is the reason why he did not put in either primary or secondary school in his INEC forms. But just CSU. The reason he put only CSU is because he has been funding the school for years and has an agreement to hide his forgery.

Forget all this talk of fire destroying his certificates and he applying for replacement that's utter nonsense. Ask yourself, with what did he apply for and gained admission to study in CSU? Why can't he just present that. Afterall Peter Obi presented just his GCE. If it didn't dey it didn't dey. Atiku knows this that is why he keeps digging.

It all makes sense. He has been funding CSU and CSU agreed to hide his forgery
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

A guy was killed by a mob in Ondo State because they suspected he was a Yahoo+. The man in the video was an eyewitness who granted interview to all these Yoruba bloggers/reporters who went on a fact finding mission to the scene of the incident.

The man in the video claimed the guy that was killed was a yahoo boy, he had a small fetish coffin, 3 live tortoise and black soap in his car boot which made the mob concluded he was a ritualist. (An allegation the deceased's family refuted)

Unfortunately for the eyewitness when police began investigation he was one of the first people arrested and he was subsequently sentenced to 7 years imprisonment simply because he was telling stories which he cannot prove instead of keeping his mouth shut.

Na that story wey u type up there without evidence make me remember the guy's case.
grin grin grin

I no dey o.

grin grin grin

Na wetin one old yoruba man tell me be this o. Baba said everybody for Lagos then know about the story. He told me this even before Tinubu won the primaries. I never knew this story would mean a lot today.

Blue you na Yoruba na, ask those Baba for your area.

I no trust Tinubu with my safety. Abeg, na story I tell o

cry cry cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

Isn't it obvious that CSU kept dribbling away the truth. Interestingly they don't want to commit that's why they said it was a third party vendor. Why didn't they say this since last year November when the allegations began?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Olril18:
So there was no 1997 replacement, the 1997 was a clerical error as alleged by Tinubu’s lawyer. The furore has actually been on the authenticity of the 1979 diploma.
And most importantly Tinubu did not ask the university for any replacement,infact Tinubu has never collected the originals of his diploma,the original is still with the university 😳
Wow.
Tinubu a man of many controversies.

This has been it,but they are using propaganda to muddle everything up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Spy360:

Isn't it obvious that CSU kept dribbling away the truth. Interestingly they don't want to commit that's why they said it was a third party vendor. Why didn't they say this since last year November when the allegations began?

So you think CSU is sitting down waiting for headless mob to respond to and dont have their days job? They only responded when a Judge mandated them to

CSU has said it and vindicated Tinubu, Now you can take a flight to CSU and argue with them

Tinubu is not only funding them, he actually founded the school
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
BlueRayDicks:
grin grin grin grin

Spy360 reminds me of the famous video on tiktok that year; Ijapa Meta

"Ijapa meta, pelu posi kekere kan la ba ninu motor omo Yahoo yen" grin
Sky should be writing movies.

Nollywood will be churning out thousands monthly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

That is what I have been saying for days

What makes a certificate original? What do you confirm in a certificate

CSU confirmed all the details on Tinubus certificate
They told us he got a replacement copy around 1997

They showed us a sample of the certificate used around 2007 and it's similar to what Tinubu presented

Now Spy360 shared news from pg that csu said its fake. I've asked him for exact quote from the registrar for over 6hrs he still dey find am

Egbon, let's try and bring a closure to this. Was the bolded in the deposition you posted or in another news?
I
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

omo shocked shocked

See as this one collect sharp sharp.

You see why people will never assist any victim in crime scenes in this country. Every one will rather desert the place and the victim in the pool of his blood, cos if you try helping, police will hold you responsible for something you nawt about. Chai .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
monerozi5590:

Egbon, let's try and bring a closure to this. Was the bolded in the deposition you posted or in another news?
I

grin

.....common?! Didn't you read it at all?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olril18(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

So you think CSU is sitting down waiting for headless mob to respond to and dont have their days job? They only responded when a Judge mandated them to

CSU has said it and vindicated Tinubu, Now you can take a flight to CSU and argue with them

Tinubu is not only funding them, he actually founded the school
APC boys never think through these spins. They all just go with the same thing like zombies without giving it individual critical thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....common?! Didn't you read it at all?!

The 1997 replacement. I didn't see that in what egbon posted.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emaprince:
omo shocked shocked

See as this one collect sharp sharp.

You see why people will never assist any victim in crime scenes in this country. Every one will rather desert the place and the victim in the pool of his blood, cos if you try helping, police will hold you responsible for something you nawt about. Chai .

Even for abroad blacks no dey cap anytime they see camera flashing on their face . The guy also messed up cos person don die already, u no supposed dey cap on live camera in a jungle like Nigeria. Nigeria police wey no get time, na u dem go quickly arraign as prime suspect
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Spy360:

grin grin grin

I no dey o.

grin grin grin

Na wetin one old yoruba man tell me be this o. Baba said everybody for Lagos then know about the story. He told me this even before Tinubu won the primaries. I never knew this story would mean a lot today.

Blue you na Yoruba na, ask those Baba for your area.

I no trust Tinubu with my safety. Abeg, na story I tell o

cry cry cry

grin grin grin

Just dey play. Story wey u no go fit proof for court, my hand no dey o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Spy360:

I understand your concerns but if you want to know the truth, don't only listen to who the truth would harm if said.

I will tell you the history of Tinubu and why people are hell bent to dig into a rabbit's hole not minding if they will find a snake. It is because they are sure.

This story I believe Raumdeuter if he is Yoruba, lived in Lagos and over 40 knows very well, in fact he knows this story more than myself.

Your president Bola Tinubu was born as Amoda Ogunleye in Osun state. He served one Kafaru Tinubu. Kafaru had a daughter Bola who schooled in the US and has American citizenship. Bola died while seeking admission in CSU. Amoda under the knowledge of Kafaru took up Bola's identity to travel to the US and use the opportunity.

The 'new Bola' didn't graduate for failure to clear, he eventually went into drug business. He was tracked and ran back to Nigeria in 1993. With the resources he has obtained he ventured into politics. When he wanted to contest for governorship, he filled in his INEC form that he attended a primary school in Lagos, Government College Ibadan and CSU. The late SAN, Gani got wind of his story of fake identity and began to track him down. This Bola later denied not knowing who filled his INEC form because it was discovered that he didn't attend both the primary and secondary schools. The then Lagos Assembly tried to impeach him but left him.

There is the reason why he did not put in either primary or secondary school in his INEC forms. But just CSU. The reason he put only CSU is because he has been funding the school for years and has an agreement to hide his forgery.

Forget all this talk of fire destroying his certificates and he applying for replacement that's utter nonsense. Ask yourself, with what did he apply for and gained admission to study in CSU? Why can't he just present that. Afterall Peter Obi presented just his GCE. If it didn't dey it didn't dey. Atiku knows this that is why he keeps digging.

So he's been funding every registrar, every dean, every lecturer in CSU? grin. The current registrar said that there have been 6 registrars between 1979 and 2023. Tinubu paid all of them off? grin grin grin

I'm not going to say its not possible for Tinubu to have paid someone back in the day to create fake records at CSU for him, because what money cannot do does not exist. However, I dont think your theory is very probable. Tinubu would have found it far easier to bribe someone in LASU to produce a 5.0 GPA result for him, and then paid a small village to remember him not just as their classmate, but as the student chaplain.

You sound like one of those conspiracy theorists that claim the ancient Egyptians were in contact with aliens. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

Please share the link of the schooling if you have it

grin

......I can't find it but check the link for today's own.

https://twitter.com/theoloriherself/status/1709561443459211338?t=BcaGD7ikt097neQW96WWfQ&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
monerozi5590:

The 1997 replacement. I didn't see that in what egbon posted.

grin

.....apparently you ain't following the case at all.

“Between 1979 and when I assumed duties, CSU must have had at least 6 Registrars. I never spoke to Ms. Davies. Some policies have changed over the years. When there is a replacement Diploma, it is done by outside vendors. I don’t know who created Exhibit # 6.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Awon Eyan 3rd party vendors grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:

So he's been funding every registrar, every dean, every lecturer in CSU? grin. The current registrar said that there have been 6 registrars between 1979 and 2023. Tinubu paid all of them off? grin grin grin

I'm not going to say its not possible for Tinubu to have paid someone back in the day to create fake records at CSU for him, because what money cannot do does not exist. However, I dont think your theory is very probable. Tinubu would have found it far easier to bribe someone in LASU to produce a 5.0 GPA result for him, and then paid a small village to remember him not just as their classmate, but as the student chaplain.

You sound like one of those conspiracy theorists that claim the ancient Egyptians were in contact with aliens. grin grin

spy360 in real life - it was aliens dude! aliens forged thiefnububus diploma!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin

EL OH EL!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Spy360:

the reason so many of you are being winded is because you are unable to think as oyibos

anyone who has passed through a western institution will be perplexed at this noise being made over a hard copy diploma. the whole business of i fked this guy by burning up/ destroying his credentials is a third world thing. if you want to you can ask your alma mater abroad for multiple hard copies of your diploma etal.

it is not a big deal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....apparently you ain't following the case at all.

I thought egbon was referring to CSU there. I know the outside vendor part already.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Blueraydick autopsy report wasn't released and this guy is declared wanted
https://www.nairaland.com/7865079/mohbad-lagos-police-declares-prime
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Spy360:

This story I believe Raumdeuter if he is Yoruba, lived in Lagos and over 40 knows very well, in fact he knows this story more than myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6csxVqR7MHI
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

spy360 in real life - it was aliens dude! aliens forged thiefnububus diploma!
Spy360 has hacked the secret to eternal happiness

Ignore the real fact, create your own fact and celebrate it

Like larride in his mind, Man Utd won Galatasaray yesterday and he went to a pub to celebrate the win
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Somebody slumped in the Senate, and for about 10 to 20 seconds, the other senators kept looking except just 2.

Even amongst the rich sef, nobody cares
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
SPY360 is a testament to this

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the reason so many of you are being winded is because you are unable to think as oyibos

anyone who has passed through a western institution will be perplexed at this noise being made over a hard copy diploma. the whole business of i fked this guy by burning up/ destroying his credentials is a third world thing. if you want to you can ask your alma mater abroad for multiple hard copies of your diploma etal.

it is not a big deal.

So Tinubu is as ignorant as myself not to ask for another copy of his diploma but rather went to a third party vendor. Correct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.