Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1529287 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (4760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:10am On Oct 16, 2023
izzou:
Iran no get choice grin

BlueRayDick
iamoyindamola

Come here and swallow you Ls

Long live the King.

https://www.nairaland.com/7877900/iranian-embassy-madrid-denies-report
Make ororo still enter Iran fess🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:11am On Oct 16, 2023
nihilistjnr:

TV Series
Mad series
I am watching it bit by bit because I don't want it to finish yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:14am On Oct 16, 2023
larride:
Na completed historical series or sci-fi series I wan watch. All these new series fit wait.

Any suggestions?

Series like The Witcher, The Wheel of Time n co.
Try domina
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is the latest picture from Ogbomosho
But Ogbomosho road sef bad I passed it on my way to sepeteri when I went to the national park
It's closer to Benin Republic from oyo oke, I still don't understand the mapping of oyo-ibadan
You go reach Ibadan first pass osun and some states before reaching oyo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

But Ogbomosho road sef bad I passed it on my way to sepeteri when I went to the national park
It's closer to Benin Republic from oyo oke, I still don't understand the mapping of oyo-ibadan
You go reach Ibadan first pass osun and some states before reaching oyo

No naa.

If you pass Ibadan, na Oyo you dey head to. Then Ogbomosho.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
izzou:

No naa.

Inside Ibadan abi?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Inside Ibadan abi?

Yes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2023
Roland17:
What’s going on here!
I lost my balance seeing that on my phone...

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2023
izzou:

No naa.

I think what iamoyindamola is saying is that after u reach Ibadan , u go reach places like Iwo wey be Osun state and then u go still later find urself for places like Ogbomosho wey still be part of Oyo state .

It’s just Agbara being Ogun state and yet if u go further u will get to Badagry which is still part of Lagos state .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:
So Kano state government sponsored mass wedding of about 1800 couples in which they paid N50,000.00 on behalf of each groom as dowry .

My maths is not good but I’m guessing that’s like N90m paid by the government on dowry alone on behalf of intended grooms who couldn’t afford it . Now that’s minus beddings ,food and clothes which the state government also provided for the intending couples

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyYyQH4tDo9/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

PS: There are 10.5m multi dimensionally poor people living in Kano according to NBS’ MPI stats as at 2022.

Methinks the government should not be sponsoring weddings that will lead to increase in the number of poor people in the state particularly in this kinda economy .

Abi is it not better for the government to think of empowering the youth with one skill or the other instead of sponsoring their wedding just for them to procreate and add to the burden of the society ?
You should have known what the target is - they needed more population to continue their stranglehold of the voters power.

Isn't this how the north became a strong force in number of election votes? Is there any other thing that makes them look special and always feel like you'll need to kiss their ass to get the win.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2023
larride:

That innocent looking face is all part of the act.

In that video, she says she has settled with her God and moved on.

People dey abeg.
In all you guys discuss, na this one pain me pass. Which one be I have made peace with God.

Na here I will feel like sending her to her maker, let's see if God acknowledges the peace true true abi she no go end up for hell

You never apologize to the man you duped, you dey talk about making peace with God.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

You are talking about 18 LGA with 13 languages. There is a town in Ondo State where they speak about 7 languages. There is another one where they speak about 5. Then when you move from town to town in the eastern part of the state it is a different language in each town, even those within walking distance of each other, and each town can't understand the next town. Those people have fused the hell out of Yoruba, Ijaw, Bini, and Igala languages.
Remarkable, I could understand enough not to be sold when I was in Okitipupa but my ears bled and my brain cried when trying to process. Truly remarkable
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:
So Kano state government sponsored mass wedding of about 1800 couples in which they paid N50,000.00 on behalf of each groom as dowry .

My maths is not good but I’m guessing that’s like N90m paid by the government on dowry alone on behalf of intended grooms who couldn’t afford it . Now that’s minus beddings ,food and clothes which the state government also provided for the intending couples

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyYyQH4tDo9/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

PS: There are 10.5m multi dimensionally poor people living in Kano according to NBS’ MPI stats as at 2022.

Methinks the government should not be sponsoring weddings that will lead to increase in the number of poor people in the state particularly in this kinda economy .

Abi is it not better for the government to think of empowering the youth with one skill or the other instead of sponsoring their wedding just for them to procreate and add to the burden of the society ?

Some of those men can see Cuntus only within the confines of marriage. See it as a way of stopping rampant cases of rape.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I think what iamoyindamola is saying is that after u reach Ibadan , u go reach places like Iwo wey be Osun state and then u go still later find urself for places like Ogbomosho wey still be part of Oyo state .

It’s just Agbara being Ogun state and yet if u go further u will get to Badagry which is still part of Lagos state .
Exactly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2023
swiz123:

Some of those men can see Cuntus only within the confines of marriage. See it as a way of stopping rampant cases of rape.

Hmmmm… I get ; they are not as liberal as people down south . But then when I was in the north I know say both the boys and girls dey run levels wella discretely .

In fact the school I served , the senior boys dey fly fence enter town go do coitus with brothel how’s.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2023
Emaprince:
In all you guys discuss, na this one pain me pass. Which one be I have made peace with God.

Na here I will feel like sending her to her maker, let's see if God acknowledges the peace true true abi she no go end up for hell

You never apologize to the man you duped, you dey talk about making peace with God.

Honestly wetin happen to Nedu no be good thing o. I’m sure at a point he will just sit himself down and start questioning his manhood .

He will nearly run mad trying to figure out where exactly he failed or what he did wrong as a man that made his wife allow him to be taking care of someone else’s child .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
A40 I hope say no be you chop ban on my mention
Na me chop the ban oh. Be like you go enter soundcloud go find the song
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2023
Emaprince:
And they do t care if the rockets kill civilians . . Yet the world is not talking about that.

Have you seen a video of their rally in London? They saw some one with isreali flag and rushed to attack him. The guy was saved by police who warded them off and whisked him away. If not, by now we would be hearing news of a Jewish man/ supporters lynched by Islamic mobs in UK.

It is always them atta king first then cry later.
You would think all that time Hamas was folding arms and not firing rockets their iron dome was intercepting

I've seen several rallies. These European countries would be very wise to clamp down on it very quickly we've seen how terrorists attack happen very quickly from these things.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Amoto94
This post is waiting for you to answer.
I put the last part there cos I wasn't holding my breath that he would answer. I gave him an out grin

If he's the so-called moderate then you wonder how extremists go dey reason.

Me I fear these ones pass extremists cos with extremists you at least know where you stand and avoid em or be adequately prepared. These ones? They're the ones that will shine teeth with you till crisis sup. Then point the jihadis to your door. We've seen their type before.

After the carnage they will now come and do PR spin. Them dey make noise about Palestine, under their own doormot korokoro an Ilorin traditional worshiper can't do their own religion without fear of their life but somehow they think they're better than the Israelis dem dey fight.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2023
obainojazz:
I’m sure Amoto supports what Fulani is doing in Ilorin…. A land they conquered Abi claimed
Lol before? E go defend am with lamba wey na only am understand.

These people don't see their hypocrisy. Same wey person no dey cover nose for him own shit but he go cover nose for another man shit

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Egbon , the way u take quote Bible verses on this matter ehn…… grin

E be like say u take it upon ur self to rid the world of as many SIMPle men as possible
Even God detests Simpin.

Adam
Samson
David
Solomon

All men that simped in the bible and suffered negative repercussions. There are no positives to be gained from Simpin

See the one man that refused to simp Joseph and where he wound up grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Roland17:
What’s going on here!

cheesy grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2023
raumdeuter:
A40 see wetin your MCM eye dey see. He is seeing what Yorubas call Mabo

https://www.nairaland.com/7878193/may-move-back-jada-smith
Lool. Will Smith's a people pleaser. When you've committed yourself to portray the good guy every time people will always take you fi idiat. You can't escape it.

When I read his story of how he wound up with Jada I blame him more than I blame Jada. He's actually a stupid man and every shege that woman is showing him is well deserved.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2023
larride:

That's true sha.

The audacity of the lady to actually want to play the victim card.
But she was dating someone else while Nedu was wooing and asking her to marry him. So she cheated on her ex with the same Ned. It was in-between she got pregnant.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2023
A40:
Even God detests Simpin.

Adam
Samson
David
Solomon

All men that simped in the bible and suffered negative repercussions. There are no positives to be gained from Simpin

See the one man that refused to simp Joseph and where he wound up grin
Even Angels saw the beautiful women on Earth and decided to leave Heaven. If Angels can simp there's nothin man can do.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Meanwhile the biological father of the child is her sister's husband. cheesy

Maybe she is one of the Baltimore chicks A40 was talking about. LOL

E gats be. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Try domina

I've seen it. Quite good.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2023
A40:
Na me chop the ban oh. Be like you go enter soundcloud go find the song
Screenshot and post the picture please
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That lady no get conscience .

Each time bloggers resurrect the news, I always take my time to look at the lady’s face and just shake my head at her innocent looking face
Bloggers need to be resurrecting the news every now and then cos the level of gasligting and reverse victim blaming is preposterously high. Even the devil will be shocked at the audacity of that woman. And she had to throw in God into the equation. Jada no do reach like this oo

angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2023
Roland17:

Everybody dey learn work where Baltimore women dey. If e don pass their food particularly their seafood, moya look away.

On average Bmore women are basically niggas with a poosie. They have every other characteristics of men besides the raw physical strength.

I wouldn't advice any thinking upwardly mobile man to touch them with 10ft pole.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Screenshot and post the picture please
Just enter Soundcloud search him name. Make dem for no ban me again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2023
Emaprince:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

E shock me gan

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (4760) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Candid2022, sapoyoro(m), PendragonVII and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.