Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1563450 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) ... (4826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
izzou:

Now I know you dont live in Nigeria.

Who will allocate what to you?
If you don't have experience of what am talking about then sit this one out. My friend bought land from a company accredited agent and later had issues with the land. It was stipulated in the contract and his entire money was returned. They offered him another one but he rejected it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
So NIPOST shut down HO because they no want emilokan padi padi CEO appointed grin grin

The ex Postmaster general na Lagos APC guy. He wan use connect and civil servants retain the post.

The new Postmaster is most likely a Bosun candidate. The lady has rich CV. She was former Head of operations at Binance (I stand to be corrected)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Olowunl01:

Thanks Chairman I don learn lessons the hard way tey tey; anything that doesn't have CofO I am never going near if ever am buying land... in any case my preffered locations always have these as standard.

Most times when we engage on this issues it not because we are affected but to protect others.
Not everyone is able to afford such, people are rushing EPE now as new lagos, I actually endured the pain to go there on behalf of a family member, the sheer amount of estate going on in that axis is crazy, now govt is keeping quiet, few years down the line people millions would go down the drain.

Any responsible govt right now will be taking actions to ensure no estate is being sold or sited illegally, we really our elections to work, you think a governor will risk demolishing people wealth after collecting millions in permits. There is absolutely no way you build an estate in the Lekki axis without the government being aware.

I understand what you are saying tho.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
larride:

The ex Postmaster general na Lagos APC guy. He wan use connect and civil servants retain the post.

The new Postmaster is most likely a Bosun candidate. The lady has rich CV. She was former Head of operations at Binance (I stand to be corrected)
He's outgoing nobody have issues with that, the news is they don't want the newly appointed from tinubu
Because like other appointees from our president they are all padipadi not based on merit

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
If you want to know how bleeped up Nigeria truly is try visiting any government institution. I've never believed our policemen are demons despite complaints from people over the years until I experienced it myself. Folks can you believe policemen saw LinkedIn on my phone and said that is a sign that I'm into CyberCrime? I tried to explain what I do on LinkedIn but everything I said fell on deaf ears. These guys kept me there asking me questions for hours, when I noticed the whole thing was going to another direction I simply bribed them. I knew that was they wanted all the while but I didn't want to give them a penny, but I realized if I keep arguing with them they might do something dangerous.

They even started asking me which church I attend, when I told them I'm an irreligious person that is neither a Christian or Muslim, you guys need to see the anger on their faces. It was as if not being Christian or Muslim is a crime itself, I spent about an hour listening to sermons on why I should choose Islam or Christianity. This is not the first time I'm experiencing this religious intolerance in a government institution. When I went to collect my passport at the immigration office some years back a huge scene was created because I said I don't belong to any religion. I'm just curious, are government institutions supposed to be places where such fvckery take place?

One of my lecturers back then in Uni said Nigeria is a perfect example of how a country shouldn't be and I can't help but agree with him now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
We really rejoice ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Melvyn11:

If you don't have experience of what am talking about then sit this one out. My friend bought land from a company accredited agent and later had issues with the land. It was stipulated in the contract and his entire money was returned. They offered him another one but he rejected it

Why not tell us the issues he had with the land?

We are talking about buying a land, and the government reclaiming after you have finished building. Was this the issue your friend had?

You think developers are fooools to sell to you, and you can just walk in anytime to gba refund?

I am waiting for the issue.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Olowunl01:

Exactly, government enabled racket. Like a whole estate got built, try erect small shop on your frontage you will see them magically appear to X mark it.

Even a mad man knows that Epe is the happening place in Lagos

Government have not issued a word.

10 years from now, you will start hearing that they issued warning in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kimbeast: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Melvyn11:
Stop buying properties from those omoniles or individuals. It's best you buy through an accredited agent who sells only company properties. Say for example an issue like demolition arises the company you bought from either pays you back or allocates another property to you.
Based on my experiences it doesn't matter who you buy from. Best is to do all you due diligence and still set aside 2x for trouble.

Whether you buy from omonile, single owner of land, estates, land companies or even government, somebody will still come and drag it with you. They can show you CofO, past tax payments, survey, and so on... Non of them are entirely reliable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Izzou comot for our goalposts now before we use jazz chase you

https://twitter.com/LeaguesReporter/status/1713944779648578043?t=qY8U-quLC3UImLZl_kUDoA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

https://twitter.com/LeaguesReporter/status/1713944779648578043?t=qY8U-quLC3UImLZl_kUDoA&s=19

The only explanation for this is to check Uzoho's pockets.

I'm sure you'll find Bet9ja slips there.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He's outgoing nobody have issues with that, the news is they don't want the newly appointed from tinubu
Because like other appointees from our president they are all padipadi not based on merit

It's obvious you havent been following the issue before day.

The lady appointment was most likely influenced by Bosun, the lady is a pure private sector lady. The now ex postmaster is an APC guy who tried to name drop Tinubu into retaining the seat.

Last week Saturday, the man carry all the staff at NIPOST HQ addressing them that he has been reappointed by Tinubu and all that PR talk when he knows the lady was going to resume today.

Today both the ex CEO and the staff of the HQ blocked the entrance of the HQ saying Tinubu had reappointed their Oga until a directive came from the Presidency that if he doesn't vacate that seat immediately na DSS go pick ham before the werey left.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
TemporaryHansel:
If you want to know how bleeped up Nigeria truly is try visiting any government institution. I've never believed our policemen are demons despite complaints from people over the years until I experienced it myself. Folks can you believe policemen saw LinkedIn on my phone and said that is a sign that I'm into CyberCrime? I tried to explain what I do on LinkedIn but everything I said fell on deaf ears. These guys kept me there asking me questions for hours, when I noticed the whole thing was going to another direction I simply bribed them. I knew that was they wanted all the while but I didn't want them to give them a penny, but I realized if I keep arguing with them they might do something dangerous.

They even started asking me which church I attend, when I told them I'm an irreligious person that is neither a Christian or Muslim, you guys need to see the anger on their faces. It was as if not being Christian or Muslim is a crime itself, I spent about an hour listening to sermons on why I should choose Islam or Christianity. This is not the first time I'm experiencing this religious intolerance in a government institution. When I went to collect my passport at the immigration office some years back a huge scene was created because I said I don't belong to any religion. I'm just curious, are government institutions supposed to be places where such fvckery take place?

One of my lecturers back then in Uni said Nigeria is a perfect example of how a country shouldn't be and I can't help but agree with him now.
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Most of these people donโ€™t even know how messed up our system is.

I have seen a situation where people bought lands from government and after almost 30 years the original family that owns the land won a Supreme Court judgement against the government . Now the family having won the judgement moved to take over the acres of land which is now a large community .

Who u wan hold when be say na government selll the land to u initially ?

It happened in Agidingbi naa

Supreme Court gave a particular family the land.

Imagine companies like Cocacola and Cadbury repurchasing their properties again

Abi you wan tell me say dem no get lawyer or dem no do due diligence?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
TemporaryHansel:
If you want to know how bleeped up Nigeria truly is try visiting any government institution. I've never believed our policemen are demons despite complaints from people over the years until I experienced it myself. Folks can you believe policemen saw LinkedIn on my phone and said that is a sign that I'm into CyberCrime? I tried to explain what I do on LinkedIn but everything I said fell on deaf ears. These guys kept me there asking me questions for hours, when I noticed the whole thing was going to another direction I simply bribed them. I knew that was they wanted all the while but I didn't want them to give them a penny, but I realized if I keep arguing with them they might do something dangerous.

Sorry for ur experience , but in this Nigeria dem no dey wan hear say u are irreligious . They believe u must have one religion whether u practise it or not itโ€™s not their concern .

Next time, to save urself the harrowing experience just pick one religion and move on. Doing strong head with government official without having powers that be backing u na recipe for waste of time and resources o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
izzou:

It happened in Agidingbi naa

Supreme Court gave a particular family the land.

Imagine companies like Cocacola and Cadbury repurchasing their properties again

Abi you wan tell me say dem no get lawyer or dem no do due diligence?

Imagine. Land wey get C of O and every due diligence done .

When I see some Nigerians draw all forms of theory online ; I just shake my head knowing that Nigeria is yet to happen to them or their close relatives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
TemporaryHansel:

bro, those policemen are simply rogues and are hell bent on thiefing and extorting you..

It might interest you to know most of these officers are intelligent and knows what they re doing.. but when it comes to extortion, they put off their thinking cap..

There was a disputed family land we had an issue with, when the sound of the music changed, I had to involve the police because the opposition families were trying to act funny..

Long story short, the IPO that handled the case handled it amicably I started to wonder that so policemen have sense like this..

Most of them will perform in the right settings..

But shaa I don't blame them, which institution in Nigeria is not corrupt rotten?

Their own difference is they re with the gun ๐Ÿ”ซ and power.. that's why it look as if their own is worse..
But on a normal sense, they re doing what ever Nigerians does in their line of work.. stealing, corruption and nepotism..

Nigeria is a dead smelling and rotten hell hole

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
larride:

The lady appointment was most likely influenced by Bosun, the lady is a pure private sector lady. The now ex postmaster is an APC guy who tried to name drop Tinubu into retaining the seat.

Last week Saturday, the man carry all the staff at NIPOST HQ addressing them that he has been reappointed by Tinubu and all that PR talk when he knows the lady was going to resume today.

Today both the ex CEO and the staff of the HQ blocked the entrance of the HQ saying Tinubu had reappointed their Oga until a directive came from the Presidency that if he doesn't vacate that seat immediately na DSS go pick ham before the werey left.
Damn ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
President nor appoint you you dey make announcement. Erigga really talk say this country na cruise ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

If we carry this guy go Afcon, Otilo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Sorry for ur experience , but in this Nigeria dem no dey wan hear say u are irreligious . They believe u must have one religion whether u practise it or not itโ€™s not their concern .

Next time, to save urself the harrowing experience just pick one religion and move on. Doing strong head with government official without having powers that be backing u na recipe for waste of time and resources o
some years ago, I tried one stupid experiment, I was doing garagra that no policeman can arest me so far as I didn't do anything..

When them obtained me, I was trying to speak English.. na slaps the tattered looking officer take disfigure my face..

Policemen in Nigeria is akin to deadly armed robbers.. when dealing with them, you should think ๐Ÿ’ฌ of your life first..

Dead men tell no tales

That's why I always get joy when they meet their equals in the name of ugm, bandits and armed robebrs..

Na wetin fit them be that.. not in armed citizens

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
larride:

Ehn na the same thing na
Is the lady qualified?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Ehn na the same thing na
Is the lady qualified?

What sort of qualification does anybody need to head NIPOST ? Shey no be political appointment ni ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
larride:

If we carry this guy go Afcon, Otilo
In the whole Nigeria na only this useless guy we get
I no they bother watch games once I see the werey
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

What sort of qualification does anybody need to head NIPOST ? Shey no be political appointment ni ?
I no know na cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
seankafor:
some years ago, I tried one stupid experiment, I was doing garagra that no policeman can arest me so far as I didn't do anything..

When them obtained me, I was trying to speak English.. na slaps the tattered looking officer take disfigure my face..

Policemen in Nigeria is akin to deadly armed robbers.. when dealing with them, you should think ๐Ÿ’ฌ of your life first..

Dead men tell no tales

That's why I always get joy when they meet their equals in the name of ugm, bandits and armed robebrs..

Na wetin fit them be that.. not in armed citizens

Arguing with an angry Nigerian policeman with gun is never a wise decision
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Trevor012:
President nor appoint you you dey make announcement. Erigga really talk say this country na cruise ๐Ÿ˜‚

The video trend on Saturday for Twitter now. Even Nipost Twitter handle carry ham.

The same Nipost twitter handle dey post the new lady this afternoon. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Ehn na the same thing na
Is the lady qualified?

She overqualified now. Just go check her CV.

Na one young fine lady like that. Na Bosun connect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
larride:

Very fine chocolate woman.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
TemporaryHansel:

Sorry for your experience
But some idiots will come here to troll you for this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
larride:

Send pictures I they look for cougar

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Send pictures I they look for cougar

This post is Liked by ur wife and other family members ๐Ÿ‘

(1) (2) (3) ... (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) ... (4826) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix, BlueRayDick, Godstime001, raumdeuter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.