Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1562791 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) ... (4825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ellexy:
Apparently not as difficult as holding the right people accountable.

What is wrong if a Christian leader is asked to speak on behalf of his Christian followers?

I know you will leave the question and begin to regurgitate dragging and elected leaders nonsense.

Just watch yourself answer it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
The Jews are the most powerful group in the world. Their ability to maintain a hive mind is frightening. Just found out there’s a site where they collate a digital blacklist of known/suspected supporters of Palestine who are in college with the goal of ensuring the accused never get a job in any organization where Jews have influence.

Here is the site: https://anti-israel-employees.com/?page=1

Omo, this is the level black people must strive to attain as Nihilistjr and Ye said.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:
The Jews are the most powerful group in the world. Their ability to maintain a hive mind is frightening. Just found out there’s a site where they collate a digital blacklist of known/suspected supporters of Palestine who are in college with the goal of ensuring the accused never get a job in any organization where Jews have influence.

Omo, this is the level black people must strive to attain as Nihilistjr and Ye said.

Make Okpa go check him name there 😂

Make e no be say after he japa go spend money for Masters dem go knack baba apako later

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Omor, this is some ruthless sh1t sha, but then I get, you can't have gone through something as deliberate and potentially final as the holocaust and not be this proactive.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Make e no be say after he japa go spend money for Masters dem go knack baba apako later

Amoto name nko?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Okpa name go likely dey there...possibly Oasis too, but dawan own good since e dey in the good books of the sheikhs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

What is wrong if a Christian leader is asked to speak on behalf of his Christian followers?

I know you will leave the question and begin to regurgitate dragging and elected leaders nonsense.

Just watch yourself answer it.
This is not a religious issue bruh. You are making it sound like Christians were targeted and massacred when it's not the case. A village was attacked, how is Adeboye the main discussion in this issue sef?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I thought bishop are accredited or ordained

By whom? Many who just wake up and claim they heard God's word in their sleep and open church years later promote themselves to Bishops

In my secondary school yearset alone we have almost 10 people who are now claiming to be Pastors Bishops apostles etc and one common thing with most of them was that they failed to secure admission into University so they found this as an alternate means to survive

Do you really think that Bishop or Apostle in that uncompleted building close to your house was ordained by any authority?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ellexy:
This is not a religious issue bruh. You are making it sound like Christians were targeted and massacred when it's not the case. A village was attacked, how is Adeboye the main discussion in this issue sef?

Is this the answer to the question I asked you?

I did not attach Adeboye in my question.

Read it again, and maybe answer it without an agenda this time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:
Can we listen to Naira Marley's songs now?

Or are we still cancelling it/him?

YouTube Music suggested Aye for me. grin

Make I hear anything Marlian music for your laptop, I go report you to police
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Make I hear anything Marlian music for your laptop, I go report you to police

But YouTube suggested it naa.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Nigerians done nearly lynch Marley like Barrabas the thief

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

Amoto name nko?

If Amoto wan japa , he will most likely go to either UAE, Qatar or Saudi . I don’t think he will want to go to the West

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Except e dey Japa go Benin Republic, Togo, Rwanda, São Tomé or any other African country.

If he like make e wear wig and makeup disguise go visa interview for any western country embassy, dem go fish am out, stamp denial..

Infact, I will personally sue any country in the West that gives Okpa visa. angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Theflint1:
Okpa name go likely dey there...possibly Oasis too, but dawan own good since e dey in the good books of the sheikhs cheesy cheesy cheesy

🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ellexy:

Exactly. Herdsman attacks is a socio-political and ecological issue. Muslim, Christian, Isese go all collect. Sedentary Hausa-Fulani have been collecting from nomadic Fulani for years. It is climate change that has driven them south not religious militancy.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Roland17:

Except e dey Japa go Benin Republic, Togo, Rwanda, São Tomé or any other African country.

If he like make e wear wig and makeup disguise go visa interview for any western country embassy, dem go fish am out, stamp denial..

Infact, I will personally sue any country in the West that gives Okpa visa. angry angry

Okpa can still go to Russia or China sha .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Okpa can still go to Russia or China sha .

E easy na him Sean neva reach there? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

Is this the answer to the question I asked you?

I did not attach Adeboye in my question.

Read it again, and maybe answer it without an agenda this time
Was it Christians that were attacked and killed?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If Amoto wan japa , he will most likely go to either UAE, Qatar or Saudi . I don’t think he will want to go to the West

Story....

You for kuku put Pakistan and Afghanistan there

undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Roland17:

E easy na him Sean neva reach there? angry

Sean for don dey dine with Lord Putin since

cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ellexy:
Was it Christians that was attacked and killed?

As i expected.

The answer was just going to be a Yes or No.

Let me get you more turning sticks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

If u don't know that the West created a national home for the Jewish people scattered all over the world in Palenstine territory.... we shld not be having such discussion.
I am not arguing about this. But why are you dodging the question?

Who are the Palestinians?

Are they Jews or Arabs or what?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

As i expected.

The answer was just going to be a Yes or No.

Let me get you more turning sticks.
Shey na only you sabi ask questions ni? My own questions no get answer?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

My apartment in Berlin is owned by a Jewish company, If I cap too much, them go increase my house rent or just refuse to renew when the contract is over grin

I think the first step as black people is to own houses in the west. I have a friend who owns his own apartment and only services a mortgage. By 2025, he will pay off the mortgage and can look at buying another apartment exclusively to rent out.

I think if we own stuff across different parts of the globe and have other ethnicities making us richer (just as black people make Jews richer every time we watch movies or stream songs), then black people will gain more respect even if people still hate them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Roland17:

All the haters of the West still want to flee to the west

When Palestine, Syrian Iraq Afghanistan refugees wan to flee they still face the same death to America, death to Europe destinations never to their beloved Yemen Bahrain and co
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Saudi immigration process is hell for black people. Nothing like becoming a permanent resident talk less about citizenship.

Last last na the West wey him dey slander still be hin best bet if e wan run that level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:

My apartment in Berlin is owned by a Jewish company, If I cap too much, them go increase my house rent or just refuse to renew when the contract is over grin

I think the first step as black people is to own houses in the west. I have a friend who owns his own apartment and only services a mortgage. By 2025, he will pay off the mortgage and can look at buying another apartment exclusively to rent out.

I think if we own stuff across different parts of the globe and have other ethnicities making us richer (just as black people make Jews richer every time we watch movies or stream songs), then black people will gain more respect even if people still hate them.

The issue with Blacks is that we don't even love ourselves, or look out for each other.

We spend more energy tearing ourselves apart, than looking for means to unite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:

That's how to gain people's respect whether willingly or unwillingly. You don't go around begging or blackmailing people to like you. Best they will do is eye service

Right now I think Indians are the next Jews. They have the economic and cultural identity most fortune 500 companies have Indian CEOs, they are gradually getting into Politics UK prime Minister, America's VP and 2 other contestant for president are Indians

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

All the haters of the West still want to flee to the west

When Palestine, Syrian Iraq Afghanistan refugees wan to flee they still face the same death to America, death to Europe destinations never to their beloved Yemen Bahrain and co

The height of hypocrisy. Successful countries in the region like Egypt, Saudi continue to shut them out, I wonder why?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

The issue with Blacks is that we don't even love ourselves, or look out for each other.

We spend more energy tearing ourselves apart, than looking for means to unite.
Because we are a diverse race. The only thing we have in common is skin color.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) ... (4825) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), Godstime001, GloriousGbola and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.