Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1562755 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) ... (4825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

The issue with Blacks is that we don't even love ourselves, or look out for each other.

We spend more energy tearing ourselves apart, than looking for means to unite.

To be fair, even white people don’t love themselves altruistically. By intrinsic nature, humans are selfish and only care about themselves. In brain evolution, we evolved the brain centers that deal with empathy relatively late.

Europeans are fiercely nationalistic though and a Russian sees himself as a Russian first and a White person second. Was in a bar in Kreuzberg and this Russian guy was pretty open about how much the Germans hate him and how he hates the Germans back. I think this sense of nationalism is fostered by a shared ethnic identity. This is why Nigeria can not work. There’s no shared identity bounding the disparate groups that make up this country

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
It is this same US that is now intervening and asking Egypt to open its borders and allow Palestinians safe passage out of Gaza.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
The question of Israel Vs Palestine is not about Gaza or West Bank but about Jerusalem. The Arabs want the Palestinians to remain in order to keep the question of Jerusalem open for debate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

By whom? Many who just wake up and claim they heard God's word in their sleep and open church years later promote themselves to Bishops

In my secondary school yearset alone we have almost 10 people who are now claiming to be Pastors Bishops apostles etc and one common thing with most of them was that they failed to secure admission into University so they found this as an alternate means to survive

Do you really think that Bishop or Apostle in that uncompleted building close to your house was ordained by any authority?
The truth is Christianity as a religion is too liberal especially in this modern times. Anyone as in anyone can easily name himself Bishop.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Roland17:

E easy na him Sean neva reach there? angry

Na France Sean wan go; he dey wait for him partner to send flight money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Which home/land? The Jews are scattered all over Europe, North America & Middle East..even in Africa. If they had a home/land, dem for flee Nazi Germany & run back to their village.

This is how I understand this Israel and Palestine land stuff from what have seen online.

Let's use Ondo and Yoruba to depict Israel and Jews. Let's say Ondo is a Yoruba state that was conquered by Hausa. Hausa began ruling and staying in Ondo after conquering it driving the Yoruba people to all over Nigeria. After few years the Hausa empire in Ondo fell and Igbo(Britain) took over. Igbo now decided to call back the Yoruba people displaced all over Nigeria back to Ondo state. Hausa people(Palestine) were already settled there. Yoruba people displaced from Ondo now came back and Igbo (Britain) now said we will divide the state into 2 for peace to reign. Hausa take one half while Yoruba take the other but Hausa refused and started waging war against the Yorubas.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:

To be fair, even white people don’t love themselves altruistically. By intrinsic nature, humans are selfish and only care about themselves. In brain evolution, we evolved the brain centers that deal with empathy relatively late.

Europeans are fiercely nationalistic though and a Russian sees himself as a Russian first and a White person second. Was in a bar in Kreuzberg and this Russian guy was pretty open about how much the Germans hate him and how he hates the Germans back. I think this sense of nationalism is fostered by a shared ethnic identity. This is why Nigeria can not work. There’s no shared identity bounding the disparate groups that make up this country

In America they used to hate Irish, then Italians, then eastern European
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:

My apartment in Berlin is owned by a Jewish company, If I cap too much, them go increase my house rent or just refuse to renew when the contract is over grin

I think the first step as black people is to own houses in the west. I have a friend who owns his own apartment and only services a mortgage. By 2025, he will pay off the mortgage and can look at buying another apartment exclusively to rent out.

I think if we own stuff across different parts of the globe and have other ethnicities making us richer (just as black people make Jews richer every time we watch movies or stream songs), then black people will gain more respect even if people still hate them.

This ur experience underscores nihilistjnr point that kneeling before kickoff in the EPL and all those BLM media stunt no be the way but intentional and systemic move by the blacks to own businesses and assets will earn them deserved respek
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

The issue with Blacks is that we don't even love ourselves, or look out for each other.

We spend more energy tearing ourselves apart, than looking for means to unite.
blacks seems to be always in competition and pride filled.. it seems it gives them joy or some fun

Take a look at social media for example.. it's the blacks that goes showing off and you know who I am levels....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Which home/land? The Jews are scattered all over Europe, North America & Middle East..even in Africa. If they had a home/land, dem for flee Nazi Germany & run back to their village.

You will also have to explain how the Hashemites who are Arabians became kings in Jordan. Same Jordan that was part of British Mandate of Palestine.

I thank Afrodoc2 for this one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na France wan go; he dey wait for him partner to send flight money
Omo those niggas bounce my application oo.. no be small Thing

But shaa delay isn't denial..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
seankafor:
Omo those niggas bounce my application oo.. no be small Thing

But shaa delay isn't denial..

Wetin happen ? Did they give any reason for denial?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Melvyn11:

This is how I understand this Israel and Palestine land stuff from what have seen online.

Let's use Ondo and Yoruba to depict Israel and Jews. Let's say Ondo is a Yoruba state that was conquered by Hausa. Hausa began ruling and staying in Ondo after conquering it driving the Yoruba people to all over Nigeria. After few years the Hausa empire in Ondo fell and Igbo(Britain) took over. Igbo now decided to call back the Yoruba people displaced all over Nigeria back to Ondo state. Hausa people(Palestine) were already settled there. Yoruba people displaced from Ondo now came back and Igbo (Britain) now said we will divide the state into 2 for peace to reign. Hausa take one half while Yoruba take the other but Hausa refused and started waging war against the Yorubas.
Imagine that you leave this planet and return back in 500years time only to discover that American Christians now live in Mecca and Medina because Arab Muslims have been scattered all over the world. Then when the Arab Muslims decide to return especially because of their holy land- Mecca and Medina, the American Christians start calling them land grabbers and claiming they are Meccans because they were born there and they have a church cathedral there. 😂.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:

It's easy to be nationalistic when you come from a functional country. You want people that are looking for every avenue to japa from Nigeria to be nationalistic?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wetin happen ? Did they give any reason for denial?
lol, all of them dey craze grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
seankafor:
lol, all of them dey craze grin

But hope this denial won't affect ur future applications to the same country sha?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

But hope this denial won't affect ur future applications to the same country sha?

It’s part of a massive clampdown on immigration especially from Nigeria. My padi was denied ordinary 2 weeks conference visa to Germany even with backing from the German company he works for.

We’re in the pits man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Melvyn11:

best explanation so far.

Palestine and other Arab states teamed up to wipe Israel from the map , Israel fought back ,took some lands from the spoils of war.

They started crying,I have no pity for those people.

imagine if they have succeeded Jews for hear am ,never again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
do Americans shouting free Palestine Know their origin? their forefathers stole lands from native Americans
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Dem no put or stamp anything for my passport .. maybe they'd have the data on their archive or something....

E no supposed affect naa.... Abi I kill person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:

It’s part of a massive clampdown on immigration especially from Nigeria. My padi was denied ordinary 2 weeks conference visa to Germany even with backing from the German company he works for.

We’re in the pits man
it's a fúcked up situation.. I had more than 10m in my bank.. my patner had more than 20k Euro 💶 and a full verifiable address, business and identity..

I ticked up the boxes in their requirements.. yet they bounced me..

Naija shaa na casted country home and abroad..

I don't know whether this country is a punishment for sins we committed in our before life prior to this one..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
seankafor:
it's a fúcked up situation.. I had more than 10m in my bank.. my patner had more than 20k Euro 💶 and a full verifiable address, business and identity..

I ticked up the boxes in their requirements.. yet they bounced me..

Naija shaa na casted country home and abroad..

I don't know whether this country is a punishment for sins we committed in our before life prior to this one..

U no dey reason Russia ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U no dey reason Russia ?
lol, I no get connect for russky bro.. abi na fly I go fly enter there..

But shaa I dey reason Latvia now, if e work out.. I go from there enter Russia to go and worship my lord Putin kiss

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:

We’re in the pits man

Na wa o ; where person wan come japa go ? If the West dey clamp down on Nigerians and even Arab countries like UAE sef no gree lift ban ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na wa o ; where person wan come japa go ? If the West dey clamp down on Nigerians and even Arab countries like UAE sef no gree lift ban ?
togo, Ghana and Burkina Faso cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
seankafor:
lol, I no get connect for russky bro.. abi na fly I go fly enter there..

But shaa I dey reason Latvia now, if e work out.. I go from there enter Russia to go and worship my lord Putin kiss

Wetin dey happen for Latvia ? They’ve not been in the news for anything like that o. To me countries like Latvia be like Jigawa and Gombe states in Nigeria wey person no dey hear news from them whether good or bad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
seankafor:
togo, Ghana and Burkina Faso cheesy

That one na shege promax na; even their citizens dey look for where to Japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wetin dey happen for Latvia ? They’ve not been in the news for anything like that o. To me countries like Latvia be like Jigawa and Gombe states in Nigeria wey person no dey hear news from them whether good or bad
all these low budget EU countries na where person fit start from scratch, get papers then migrate to the A list countries..

My guy wey move before me, he dey portugal now.. the ghetto part of Portugal.. nothing like police worry or anything.. and he dey get small jobs he dey use hold body till he clock maybe 5 years and get his papers..

As Dem don stereotype naija like this.. na to find those c-list country.. even if na Georgia.. from there build ..

For me now, na make man try commot the country first.. even if na khazkhastan.. I go go dia bro..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Make Okpa go check him name there
Make e no be say after he japa go spend money for Masters dem go knack baba apako later

U have a point. u think say most of our abroad guys dey support US 2ru & 2ru. E no come 4rm dia heart. Social media post can be used to deny u visa, deny u job or deport u.
Dem dey vet everything.

Personally, if i get fund say i wan reason japa. Na to huzzle work visa to china or russia.. @ least d former their language dey clear to me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
seankafor:
all these low budget EU countries na where person fit start from scratch, get papers then migrate to the A list countries..

My guy wey move before me, he dey portugal now.. the ghetto part of Portugal.. nothing like police worry or anything.. and he dey get small jobs he dey use hold body till he clock maybe 5 years and get his papers..

As Dem don stereotype naija like this.. na to find those c-list country.. even if na Georgia.. from there build ..

For me now, na make man try commot the country first.. even if na khazkhastan.. I go go dia bro..

Just be careful so u don’t end up in jail in those eastern European countries . I heard their prisons over their are hell o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Just be careful so u don’t end up in jail in those eastern European countries . I heard their prisons over their are hell o.
na why God give us brain 🧠 na, say make we dey use am..

Naija itself na hell.. which kind hell again wey pass wetin man dey see here undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) ... (4825) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, Roland17(m), GloriousGbola, Nezzjnr, Kamachicho(f), YoungB1a(m), RevFrEbuka(m), Greatswimmer and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.