Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440041 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, it can.
I received inflows all the time via GT and Access.

Thanks I will test it. The account na Zenith
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ibime:

I just received this one now, sent from my boss. I will drink this slow, it look like something expensive

Nice

I'll look for it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Izzou,, itsrm, this should be why fuel is "evaporating" in the tank. Dem done already mix the ethanol cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7884819/blending-petrol-ethanol-save-n49
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7884966/ewere-onyekpe-uk-authorities-punish

Afrodoc bi kiaful oooo

Leave these hot patients alone angry grin

https://www.mylondon.news/news/health/north-london-doctor-sex-patient-26292216

A gbola a day keeps the chest pain away.

Naija guys no wan learn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ibime:
Izzou,, itsrm, this should be why fuel is "evaporating" in the tank. Dem done already mix the ethanol cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7884819/blending-petrol-ethanol-save-n49

On top of this, they will still adjust their meter. If you take a ten litre keg to five different filling stations to buy ten litres of fuel, the quantity of fuel will be different.

When you ask them why the keg is not full, they will say your keg has gotten wide. At least, those in Lagos can point to a couple of filling stations where they don't engage in sharp practices, there's not a single station in PH that is left out.

We dey suffer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Itsrm:

On top of this, they will still adjust their meter. If you take a ten litre keg to five different filling stations to buy ten litres of fuel, the quantity of fuel will be different.

When you ask them why the keg is not full, they will say your keg has gotten wide. At least, those in Lagos can point to a couple of filling stations where they don't engage in sharp practices, there's not a single station in PH that is left out.

We dey suffer

Look for the nnpc stations with Wayne pumps. The newer Wayne pumps are difficult to tamper with. Nnpc has a policy on pump adjustment (they all do) but it really depends on how easy the pumps meter is to tamper with. Apparently the newer model Wayne pumps are harder to Fk with.

By now you should have gotten the dual carburators for your gen so it can run on lpg. Though lpg is also increasing in price literally every day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Amigoss:
German politicians suddenly discovered that the United States had cheated them with gas supplies

“Russian gas is profitable and environmentally friendly, which cannot be said about current supplies - primarily liquefied gas from the United States. Germany pays three to four times more for these supplies, but fracked gas from the United States does not meet our environmental standards,” said Bundestag member Steffen Kotre

Dem eye don dey clear one by one....Ukraine and zelensky will come out losers...

Dey whine yourself with quotes from far right AFD politician who has always supported Russia. Nobody eye dey clear except Russia. Europe did not freeze, Russia lost their gas market and price of gas is now half what it was just before the war even despite the recent uptick from the Hamas attack, and gas storages are full in all EU countries. Talk about bluff being called.

Don't be like the fools in Naija shouting dedollarisation for the last year only for power of dollar to drive them to the brink of hunger while their local currency dey do moonwalk like Michael Jackson. Some fools were even shorting dollar instead of buying. Life decisions informed by Putard propaganda will only lead to poverty.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Look for the nnpc stations with Wayne pumps. The newer Wayne pumps are difficult to tamper with. Nnpc has a policy on pump adjustment (they all do) but it really depends on how easy the pumps meter is to tamper with. Apparently the newer model Wayne pumps are harder to Fk with.

By now you should have gotten the dual carburators for your gen so it can run on lpg. Though lpg is also increasing in price literally every day

The NNPC stations here that I've tried are all crooks. No difference. You get better quantity of fuel in some filling stations than you get in NNPC. Some new ones are springing up though. Will confirm the kind of pump they have and try them out.

I don't use my generator that much. Only used it once( today) in the last two weeks to watch Liverpools match. Not sure it's worth going the LPG way seeing as the gas is not even cheap as you have noted.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Elon musk is a "scammer".

Who else has noticed that when you click back, instead of taking you to where you were, it takes you to the top of the tweet and you have to start scrolling down again. This means you're discouraged from clicking on comments under a thread. Makes it more difficult for people to meet 5M impressions.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

bro the price is almost scaring me. I get daily updates about price from major depots but men, seeing the astronomical increase is somehow.

Aside this whole forex bullshit, the moment Nigerians started converted their pms gen to lpg, the price started going up. This is the same lpg I use to buy 4 million plus for 20 metric tonne in 2017, now the price is alarming, even though lpg is fully deregulated. The very reason why I believe this whole deregulation of pms will go know where, the greed of Nigerians knows no bounds.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Itsrm:
Elon musk is a "scammer".

Who else has noticed that when you click back, instead of taking you to where you were, it takes you to the top of the tweet and you have to start scrolling down again. This means you're discouraged from clicking on comments under a thread. Makes it more difficult for people to meet 5M impressions.

I thought this thing is just with me o. 😭😭

It happens like that sometimes.

That's why I leave my phone screen on whenever I'm scrolling through Twitter and I have to attend to something. Unlike before when I'll switch off the screen, leave it and come back to continue from where I stopped.

And then videos used you to automatically play when you open them. Now I'll click and click and click on the play button before it starts.

Tweets on your own profile are so scattered, it's hard to track. You will hardly get mentions.

That dude has just been taking Twitter from bad to worse. Imagine how many people have networked off of Twitter. People who needed jobs and prolly had no money and they just pitched to people's DMs. Now you must be subscribed to do so. Mtcheewwww.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
There are idiots and there are special idiots that believe this is why our naira crashed over the years😂.
Like another easy escape.
This and blaming abokiFX, I don't know which is worse

You think this is bad check this one out

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I thought this thing is just with me o. 😭😭

It happens like that sometimes.

That's why I leave my phone screen on whenever I'm scrolling through Twitter and I have to attend to something. Unlike before when I'll switch off the screen, leave it and come back to continue from where I stopped.

And then videos used you to automatically play when you open them. Now I'll click and click and click on the play button before it starts.

Tweets on your own profile are so scattered, it's hard to track. You will hardly get mentions.

That dude has just been taking Twitter from bad to worse. Imagine how many people have networked off of Twitter. People who needed jobs and prolly had no money and they just pitched to people's DMs. Now you must be subscribed to do so. Mtcheewwww.

I have stopped responding to tweets. You can't get any serious engagement without the blue tick. Those with it are pushed to the top.

As for the video thing, I always thought it was my network. Good to know I'm not alone cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Every Ronaldo goal is a new record😂😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Taguchi:

You think this is bad check this one out

Wait.

What did I read? 😩
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
kk2027:

But we voted GEJ out because dollar got to 200

Now we're defending 1200

What a time to be alive grin

This is what really gets me mad with the APC folks today. The hypocritical double standards.

In 2015, APC's selling point to we the electorate was that the new fuel prices of 140 per liter was absolutely terrible for the masses.
That dollar going up to 200 from 150 was absolutely terrible.
These were highlighted as major failures of governance by president Jonathan. And many bright eyed nigerians bought into that intense nasty politicking against Jonathan.

Nationwide protests were held against Jonathan and Jonathan did not give the protests an ethnic coloration unlike today where any protest against bad governance is given an ethnic coloration by the APC as a divide and rule tactics carried out by their tribalistic herd and paid propagandists.

Today, somehow the standards have changed, there is now a deep rationalization of the APC's misgovernance and misrule. A rationalization not afforded to Jonathan. As I said, any organized protest by the masses is automatically coloured as tribally motivated.

These APC folks today disgusts me soo much.

Every single thing they complained about Jonathan is now 10 times worse under the APC but somehow these demons many of who are not impacted by this misgovernance continue to this day to support this terrible government.
Shining teeth with us, biting us and blowing breeze. Biting us and blowing breeze, not seeing the melancholic mockery and shamelessness that shines through them.
What a pity.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7884966/ewere-onyekpe-uk-authorities-punish

Afrodoc bi kiaful oooo

Leave these hot patients alone angry grin

https://www.mylondon.news/news/health/north-london-doctor-sex-patient-26292216

A gbola a day keeps the chest pain away.

Naija guys no wan learn

The guy wanted to use sex to cure chest pain. Hehehehehe. Wayo man.

Don't worry Ahura Mazda won't let me fall victim. I have seen this kind of story so many times.

First of all, it is unethical. The patient is often in a vulnerable state and sees the doctor as a saviour or at least an authority figure, so the relationship equation is usually not balanced.

Secondly it is all kinds of stupid. The moment the doctor loses interest or dumps the patient she goes to report to the authorities. The moment her boyfriend or husband finds out, she goes to the authorities. The moment her friends find out and pressurize her, she goes to the authorities.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Wait.

What did I read? 😩

Advanced Agbadometrics grin

I & E window strikes again

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Amigoss:
German politicians suddenly discovered that the United States had cheated them with gas supplies

“Russian gas is profitable and environmentally friendly, which cannot be said about current supplies - primarily liquefied gas from the United States. Germany pays three to four times more for these supplies, but fracked gas from the United States does not meet our environmental standards,”said Bundestag member Steffen Kotre

Dem eye don dey clear one by one....Ukraine and zelensky will come out losers...

dem neva see anything. make dem dey follow US like zombie.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Nice

I'll look for it

Omo the whisky too smooth. I google am, na like £80 or so. E worth am

I been plan to sip am slow for like 2 weeks, but unfortunately I can only speak for 1/3rd of it. I forget say my wife been done invite neighbours for lunch and these 2 old connoisseurs help me finish am.

One of these old soldiers get 200+ bottles for house dating back to 1965 so I go pay am back in kind. Do me, I do you.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ibime:

I been plan to sip am slow for like 2 weeks, but unfortunately I can only speak for 1/3rd of it. I forget say my wife been done invite neighbours for lunch and these 2 old connoisseurs help me finish am.

One of these old soldiers get 200+ bottles for house dating back to 1965 so I go pay am back in kind. Do me, I do you.

nigga has gone fully native

no wonder you have lost your taste for monkey tail grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ibime:

You dan finish am🤣🤣🤣
Na water?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ibime:

I don check am and its like $130 when I finish current stock, I go check am out. Most of my drinking na for weekend sha. So the Martell and Glenfiddich might last me 4 to 6 weeks. I guess by Thanksgiving I will stock up cos of guests
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Is it just me? I've not been seeing iPhone 15 flying around.

Tinubu you do this one cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
Itsrm:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Itsrm:

Shey no be 1.5m or 2m e go be?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Shey no be 1.5m or 2m e go be?

I'm seeing 2.5m on Konga for the 1TB pro max. The others should less.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

Men don mount waiting for UK used to flood the market. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Itsrm:

Men don mount waiting for UK used to flood the market. cheesy

Is it only phones?

Maybe it is just me, but everywhere around me is flooded with Nigerian used cars. Nobody dey gree price Tokunboh

I went for VIO inspection, and one of the staff was just complaining of the errors they have to deal with during change of ownership with Naija used cars

Some cars don change owner thrice within 4 months
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
izzou:

Is it only phones?

Maybe it is just me, but everywhere around me is flooded with Nigerian used cars. Nobody dey gree price Tokunboh

I went for VIO inspection, and one of the staff was just complaining of the errors they have to deal with during change of ownership with Naija used cars

Some cars don change owner thrice within 4 months

I imported a vehicle last year August. Total cost was 5.5m. The same vehicle would have cost 9.4m today

Even if you can afford it, how do you rationalise spending this kind of money on a car? That's why no one is buying foreign used cars again. Imagine buying a 2007-2009 Camry for 6m. Does it make any sense?

Even the Naija used are no longer cheap. The cheap ones are mostly dead cars well packaged in shiney paints.

I don't have any plan to buy a car in the nearest future. Will keep maintaining the ones I already have as best as I can. The koko na to move from point A to B

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
Taguchi:
Advanced Agbadometrics grin

I & E window strikes again

I guess if I stick around long enough, I will get what this is always in reference to. 😂😂

It cracks me up everytime, though.

Orrrrrr...wait. Does it mean importer and exporter? But who is it referring to? What's the context? 😭

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Itsrm:

I imported a vehicle last year August. Total cost was 5.5m. The same vehicle would have cost 9.4m today

Even if you can afford it, how do you rationalise spending this kind of money on a car? That's why no one is buying foreign used cars again. Imagine buying a 2007-2009 Camry for 6m. Does it make any sense?

Even the Naija used are no longer cheap. The cheap ones are mostly dead cars well packaged in shiney paints.

I don't have any plan to buy a car in the nearest future. Will keep maintaining the ones I already have as best as I can. The koko na to move from point A to B

This is the way to go now bro grin grin Fresh off the boat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.