Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440451 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
KingTom:

This is the way to go now bro grin grin Fresh off the boat

grin grin

Fear no dey gree me ride this thing

I'll rather trek
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ibime:

Dey whine yourself with quotes from far right AFD politician who has always supported Russia. Nobody eye dey clear except Russia. Europe did not freeze, Russia lost their gas market and price of gas is now half what it was just before the war even despite the recent uptick from the Hamas attack, and gas storages are full in all EU countries. Talk about bluff being called.

Don't be like the fools in Naija shouting dedollarisation for the last year only for power of dollar to drive them to the brink of hunger while their local currency dey do moonwalk like Michael Jackson. Some fools were even shorting dollar instead of buying. Life decisions informed by Putard propaganda will only lead to poverty.

they let their hate for US do the thinking for them.

US is not going anywhere anytime soongrin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I guess if I stick around long enough, I will get what this is always in reference to. 😂😂

It cracks me up everytime, though.

Orrrrrr...wait. Does it mean importer and exporter? But who is it referring to? What's the context? 😭

grin

Even me no know

Oasis can explain better
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Itsrm:

grin grin

Fear no dey gree me ride this thing

I'll rather trek
Walahi, I nearly lost a tooth but we move grin funny enough it was supposed to be an alternative to my vehicle for some errands, but I don park the nonsense one place, attempted to form fit fam with young men in their 20s and 30s at the sport stadium, I was breathless I fought with my body and got home safe, my boy used aboniki and hot water on my legs since then bro I don abandon that contraption for my boy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Taguchi:
grin

Even me no know

Oasis can explain better

Oasis ke?

Ngbo, OasisX, what's the I & E window about? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Itsrm:

I imported a vehicle last year August. Total cost was 5.5m. The same vehicle would have cost 9.4m today

Even if you can afford it, how do you rationalise spending this kind of money on a car? That's why no one is buying foreign used cars again. Imagine buying a 2007-2009 Camry for 6m. Does it make any sense?

Even the Naija used are no longer cheap. The cheap ones are mostly dead cars well packaged in shiney paints.

I don't have any plan to buy a car in the nearest future. Will keep maintaining the ones I already have as best as I can. The koko na to move from point A to B

Most of the basic things we enjoy in the past, is starting to look like luxury today.

Make God help person

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2023
Proper yoruba government.
I respect Tinubu's loyalty to the Yoruba's alone.
At this point, he should move the capital back to lagos or ikoyi😌.

Now I get why OBJ isn't as loved in the SW😌

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2023
KingTom:

This is the way to go now bro grin grin Fresh off the boat
How much you got it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
At this point, he should move the capital back to lagos or ikoyi😌.

Now I get why OBJ isn't as loved in the SW😌
Tinubu is proving to be a low-level thinker after all. Man's disappointing me even in ways I didn't even anticipate. Buhari regen.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2023
izzou:

Most of the basic things we enjoy in the past, is starting to look like luxury today.

Make God help person
Nigeria is fast becoming all those francophone countries wey na bike everybody dey ride, and the few cars you see are from the 20th century. Las las na micra everybody go begin ride.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2023
Theflint1:
Nigeria is fast becoming all those francophone countries wey na bike everybody dey ride, and the few cars you see are from the 20th century. Las las na micra everybody go begin ride.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2023
Theflint1:
Tinubu is proving to be a low-level thinker after all. Man's disappointing me even in ways I didn't even anticipate. Buhari regen.

I don't think I've seen this level of politics before.
Omo it is extremely disappointing.
And we will feel the effects of this.
The bad part, you can't even complain. Especially the Yoruba's in government.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2023
Theflint1:
Na the development we vote for na🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2023
Theflint1:
How much you got it?
Nicked it for 55k off an outgoing Médecins Sans Frontières expat. It's really durable and the gears are good
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Theflint1:
This is funny but true, picantos and i10s don full office, everybody don wise by force grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2023
Another weird thing this APC government, especially it's supporters do is to look for every Avenue to bash the youths.

Any small thing "the youths are ignorant"
I nor understand.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2023
KingTom:

This is funny but true, picantos and i10s don full office, everybody don wise by force grin
For real, it might take some time, but car importers would adjust and start bringing in the right type of vehicles for Nigeria of today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2023
KingTom:

Nicked it for 55k off an outgoing Médecins Sans Frontières expat. It's really durable and the gears are good
Not bad, I no sabi ride sha, seems I'd force myself to learn by buying a bicycle first, so I have no choice but to learn. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Another weird thing this APC government, especially it's supporters do is to look for every Avenue to bash the youths.

I nor understand.

And "Nigerians are very greedy and selfish,looking for quick fix and gains"..... "Nigerians deserve their leaders,the leaders represent who/how we are as a people,they were chosen amongst us"...... Very smelling and dumb talk.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2023
Amigoss:

And "Nigerians are very greedy and selfish,looking for quick fix and gains"..... "Nigerians deserve their leaders,the leaders represent who/how we are as a people,they were chosen amongst us"...... Very smelling and dumb talk.....

You see this one, I nor dey hesitate to respond when I see it.
Just because of accountability, you go rather blame everybody.

I've had to catch myself a few times from towing that same line.
That's how powerful it is.
Fucking twats

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
At this point, he should move the capital back to lagos or ikoyi
Now I get why OBJ isn't as loved in the SW

And u think dis Yorubanization of FG will not backfire? OBJ is a nationalist, legendary Pan African leader.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

And u think dis Yorubanization of FG will not backfire? OBJ is a nationalist, legendary Pan African leader.

What is your definition of backfire?
If you notice, arewa hasn't made alot of noise😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2023
izzou:

Is it only phones?

Maybe it is just me, but everywhere around me is flooded with Nigerian used cars. Nobody dey gree price Tokunboh

I went for VIO inspection, and one of the staff was just complaining of the errors they have to deal with during change of ownership with Naija used cars

Some cars don change owner thrice within 4 months
The Koko na to buy car wey dem never open Engine cheesy

Nobody dey look foreign used again

Camry 010 as at May was 5.6m

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I nor understand.
Exactly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Theflint1:
For real, it might take some time, but car importers would adjust and start bringing in the right type of vehicles for Nigeria of today.

grin

You don't know what is going on. If you like bring in 1996 kia picanto, you won't land it at anything less than 5m.

The only way out is for the government to either reduce duty or if exchange rate falls.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2023
I hope this is a skit because it’s funny as hell
She said me that gave birth to you can’t swallow this size
Why are they body shaming her 🤣🤣🤣
You can never see me eat cucumber
https://www.nairaland.com/7885571/girls-mum-shock-after-finding
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Theflint1:
Tinubu is clearly an Oldman way past his prime.

I doubt he makes those decisions sef. Somehow I feel seyi or some trusted associates are making these decisions and his job is to sign and endorse them.

Tinubu is no longer the man that ruled Lagos. Na packaging them dey do dey show you for pics. These people are evil, and you shouldn't expect anything good from evil men that packaged a very sick old man to pilot the affairs of the most populous black nation.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Emaprince:
Tinubu is clearly an Oldman way past his prime.

I doubt he makes those decisions sef. Somehow I feel seyi or some trusted associates are making these decisions and his job is to sign and endorse them.

Tinubu is no longer the man that ruled Lagos. Na packaging them dey do dey show you for pics. These people are evil, and you shouldn't expect anything good from evil men that packaged a very sick old man to pilot the affairs of the most populous black nation.

Lmaoo.. What's the difference in decision making between this Tinubu and that Tinubu.

I'm honestly curious
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
nihilistjnr:
The fall of the house of Usher.

My God what a fücking show.
You called it…. Great movie cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I hope this is a skit because it’s funny as hell
She said me that gave birth to you can’t swallow this size
Why are they body shaming her 🤣🤣🤣
You can never see me eat cucumber
https://www.nairaland.com/7885571/girls-mum-shock-after-finding

Izzou girlfriend for village

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.