Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1451467 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (4637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PapalsBull(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Emmynator:

Will the elite north turn away from PO?
And given the voting population of the north, do you think Atiku will win the election?
That is assuming the north will only vote their man.
Atiku will win. Atiku have silent supporters in both ss and se which is obi stronghood.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Political analyst are online. grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Segedinho:

This picture has been given due reaction by himself.

It wasn't on election day...just a normal day where he was being begged for money by d well renowned beggars..

He just have to give what was with him at that moment...

Yes it's a normal day that's why he was wearing a clothe made with PDP material.

Same way he usually wear it on a normal day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
larride:

Yes it's a normal day that's why he was wearing a clothe made with PDP material.

Same way he usually wear it on a normal day.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
While Tinubu and Obi are tackling themselves Atiku will jejely win the election.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
afrodoc2:
While Tinubu and Obi are tackling themselves Atiku will jejely win the election.

At this point its advantage Atiku slightly, what will make it a slamdunk is if he can resolve with the Wike aligning governors and kill it finally if Obi strikes a deal with him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Segedinho:
This picture has been given due reaction by himself.
It wasn't on election day...just a normal day where he was being begged for money by d well renowned beggars..
He just have to give what was with him at that moment...

I just read this and smile and wonder if it was Tinubu in that picture would your explanation be the same?

The others who bribe voters is it not in a normal day too

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

I just read this and smile and wonder if it was Tinubu in that picture would your explanation be the same?

i dont have anything against Tinubu as u must have noticed.

I am just pointing it out to you that he has beeb questioned on that pics.....and his reply was what i told you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
If Wike was that powerful as you people think he is... Atiku would have begged Ayu to step down as the Chairman of PDP since cheesy cheesy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
A good name is better than gold and riches. If it was Tinubu the reaction would most likely not be the same, but that's because of the malfeasances associated with his name.

raumdeuter:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2022
ixyi:
APC, fear God ooo. embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkRw4H2kJkI
You think APC wants to play fair grin
People that carried thugs in government vehicle to chase out protesters
Evil party

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 1:32am On Sep 15, 2022
A40:
Obi only needs 25% from some of these Northern states.

If I'm Obi my focus would be on North Central/Middle belt. States like Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Nassarawa, Abuja

As far as SE/SS that one na foregone conclusion

Atiku has many silent supporters sha, even me wey dey root for Obi I'm not naive. There's many people especially for North and even parts of SE/SS that don't genuinely believe in Obi's ability to win. They will shout Obidient online and go koro vote for Atiku.

If Tinubu wins more than 2 states in NW/NE I would be shocked
At the bolded, very true.
Someone on my CL who was always posting Obi, confessed that he doesn't have any intention of voting Obi.
I wonder why people do that.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:09am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Word! grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2022
A40:
For starters Nigeria was not this divided back then. Nobody batted an eyelid at Muslim-muslim ticket cos Nigeria was not this divided over ethno-religious lines at the time.

Secondly. Shey na Tofa you dey use compare Atiku? Hmm. You won't say you were not told sha.
Nigeria have always been divided and it was that division that led to civil war what can be worse than civil war in terms of division? Moreover, you said the north wont vote another over their own all I needed to do to disprove this is to provide an example of it happening in the past which I have done the retort from you and other posers is just shifting of goalpost which I'm not interested in.
Dont allow the cult followership of Buhari to make you think that the north doesn't vote for others, Buhari is a movement and the undying love the streets have for him is unrivalled, despite the likeness that people have for late Yar'adua and state machinery he couldn't defeat him in 2007 in the north. Atiku on the other hand is not loved even in his homestate of Adamawa the last election he struggled to clinch the state.
Most northerners prefer a Southern President this time around that's why the likes of Osibanjo and Amaechi were preferred by those in Aso Rock over Tinubu prior to the Primaries, so stop saying what you dont know.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

No proof just like this one too, No proof that was money being shared, It could have been business card or flyers. This image might even be Tinubu wearing disguise to show like its Peter Obi
lmfao
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Word! grin
exactly

We say make dem embrace sowore, them say no.

I hope she's is not promoting obi sha. Cos that will just make that post absolutely dumb.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2022
ribbit:
exactly

We say make dem embrace sowore, them say no.

I hope she's is not promoting obi sha. Cos that will just make that post absolutely dumb.
She is an Obidient with her full chest...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2022
TrebleChamp:
She is an Obidient with her full chest...
then she is just another dumb clout chasing zombidient.
She probably thought obi started politics 2 months ago when you can post nonsense on Twitter for the likes and shares. grin

Someone needs to remind her that obi is part of the old political system that made people run from Anambra to another country. He turned some anambrans to desperate drug slingers who are now dying or awaiting trials in prisons all over the world.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2022
The best governor in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw2Ibi0prbM

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2022
ribbit:
She probably thought obi started politics 2 months ago when you can post nonsense on Twitter for the likes and shares. grin

Someone needs to remind her that obi is part of the old political system that made people run from Anambra to another country. He turned some anambrans to desperate drug slingers who are now dying or awaiting trials in prisons all over the world.

cheesy cry grin embarassed

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Itsrm:
The best governor in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw2Ibi0prbM
Next time he should go there with professionals who know what is obtainable elsewhere...Asking if it's the latest technology is just funny.

Impressive though I must say.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2022
patrickmuf:
Next time he should go there with professionals who know what is obtainable elsewhere...Asking if it's the latest technology is just funny.

Impressive though I must say.

cool cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Amoto94:

Nigeria have always been divided and it was that division that led to civil war what can be worse than civil war in terms of division? Moreover, you said the north wont vote another over their own all I needed to do to disprove this is to provide an example of it happening in the past which I have done the retort from you and other posers is just shifting of goalpost which I'm not interested in.
Dont allow the cult followership of Buhari to make you think that the north doesn't vote for others, Buhari is a movement and the undying love the streets have for him is unrivalled, despite the likeness that people have for late Yar'adua and state machinery he couldn't defeat him in 2007 in the north. Atiku on the other hand is not loved even in his homestate of Adamawa the last election he struggled to clinch the state.
Most northerners prefer a Southern President this time around that's why the likes of Osibanjo and Amaechi were preferred by those in Aso Rock over Tinubu prior to the Primaries, so stop saying what you dont know.
Lmao. This is why these elections will be a true shocker for you lot. Continue in this delusion. That's what will make the disappointment hit worse
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Emmynator:

At the bolded, very true.
Someone on my CL who was always posting Obi, confessed that he doesn't have any intention of voting Obi.
I wonder why people do that.
I can see a lot of Middle Belt and Hausa Christians going this route. Hopefully I'm wrong and they vote Obi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2022
Latest presidential poll shows obi with a slight lead over other candidates.
Hmmm. 2023 go too shock people.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin

Obi having a higher Percentage than Atiku in Southwest
Some jokes sef grin
donjazet:
Latest presidential poll shows obi with a slight lead over other candidates.
Hmmm. 2023 go too shock people.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2022
ribbit:

Obi turned some Anambra men to drug Slingers??

Omooooo una takes for here dey off me oo

Jesus Christ!!!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Seun decided to be unfortunate yesterday. He's been receiving it wotoporiously since yesterday.
Man has blocked, unblocked, locked and reopened comment section.

I just couldn't believe seun could be this foolish.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (4637) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), obainojazz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.