Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1453087 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (4641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Obi is PDPs main problem. PDPs votes are in Obis hands

If Obi drops off today, Tinubu will likely throw in the towel.

So Renos strategy is to attack those eating his lunch and stealing his principals votes

He is not being strategic, he is labouring in vain because his job is to attack Obis votes in SS and SE, not Yorubaland. Like I said, the only people that will change mind from everything he has revealed so far are Yoruba people, and that favours Tinubu and disadvantages Atiku.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
But Obi reading out that WhatsApp message confirmed to me that the guy has nothing to offer.

No sensible leader would have done that and I’m pretty confident that neither Atiku nor Tinubu would have applied such market woman intellect in a similar situation.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
afrodoc2:
But Obi reading out that WhatsApp message confirmed to me that the guy has nothing to offer.

No sensible leader would have done that and I’m pretty confident that neither Atiku nor Tinubu would have applied such market woman intellect if in a similar situation.
Lolz. The man no get work. Wetin concern you with WhatsApp group chat? Ahbi he wan be president of WhatsApp association of Nigeria (PWAN)

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

No sensible leader would have done that and I’m pretty confident that neither Atiku nor Tinubu would have applied such market woman intellect if in a similar situation.

He probably got that advise from his Mad man special adviser

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

He probably got that advise from his Mad man special adviser
the man is what is called political jungoist grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ibime:

He is not being strategic, he is labouring in vain because his job is to attack Obis votes in SS and SE, not Yorubaland. Like I said, the only people that will change mind from everything he has revealed so far are Yoruba people, and that favours Tinubu and disadvantages Atiku.

There is not a lot of Obi votes in the SW outside of Lagos and Obi himself with his latest shows is doing a good job of changing minds of those by himself

Imagine a Presidential candidate reading from troll whatsapp and facebook accounts. How does Obi think someone will say Ports should not be opened in SS so that Ibos will not stop buying properties in Lagos.

Those Obis losses in the SW most likely will be Atikus gains

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
reccy:

Lolz. The man no get work. Wetin concern you with WhatsApp group chat? Ahbi he wan be president of WhatsApp association of Nigeria (PWAN)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amoto94:
The number of people trooping into Lagos on daily basis is causing more harm than good to Lagos it puts more pressure on social amenities thus making any noteworthy achievement look insignificant, other states and cities need to up their game in terms of social, infrastructural and human developments. There is urgent need to decongest Lagos.

That is why I always insist all of us should hold our state governors to task to deliver and make our home states livable and economically buoyant. We cant abandon our home state and come to Lagos to shout on them to create opportunities our home states did not provide for us

Lagos is the smallest in land size and the most populous state. It leads to pressure on available resources

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

That is why I always insist all of us should hold our state governors to task to deliver and make our home states livable and economically buoyant. We cant abandon our home state and come to Lagos to shout on them to crate opportunities our home states did not provide for us

Lagos is the smallest in land size and the most populous state. It leads to pressure on available resources
In a country of 36+ states less than ¼ of them are viable this puts enormous pressure on the remaining ones due to no fault of theirs by and large, instead of us to put pressure on our elective representatives to make the remaining states viable we are blaming the overstretched viable ones.
Let me us the Northern states for example who import largely through Lagos ports I was thinking what stops them from coming together to dredge River Niger and Benue and build other supporting infrastructures so that they can decongest Lagos ports and create jobs in the process for their people? How about resuscitating the numerous textile factories in Sokoto, Kano and Kaduna? Or investing heavily in wheat production in Jigawa, Kebbi, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara and the likes? Kogi has the potential to produce cassava, cashew in commercial quantity but we are yet to scratch the surface.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

There is not a lot of Obi votes in the SW outside of Lagos and Obi himself with his latest shows is doing a good job of changing minds of those by himself

Imagine a Presidential candidate reading from troll whatsapp and facebook accounts. How does Obi think someone will say Ports should not be opened in SS so that Ibos will not stop buying properties in Lagos.

Those Obis losses in the SW most likely will be Atikus gains

I don talk am. PO is trump-lite. Small time we go get naija Q

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amoto94:

In a country of 36+ states less than ¼ of them are viable this puts enormous pressure on the remaining ones due to no fault of theirs by and large, instead of us to put pressure on our elective representatives to make the remaining states viable we are blaming the overstretched viable ones.
Let me us the Northern states for example who import largely through Lagos ports I was thinking what stops them from coming together to dredge River Niger and Benue and build other supporting infrastructures so that they can decongest Lagos ports and create jobs in the process for their people? How about resuscitating the numerous textile factories in Sokoto, Kano and Kaduna? Or investing heavily in wheat production in Jigawa, Kebbi, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara and the likes? Kogi has the potential to produce cassava, cashew in commercial quantity but we are yet to scratch the surface.

They will have to be dredging it every year because the sand from the North east trade wind will till end up on the river by February making it shallow again for navigation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
popizaino:

They will have to be dredging it every year because the sand from the North east trade wind will till end up on the river by February making it shallow again for navigation.
Sand business for those in the construction sector.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7330682/lekki-deep-seaport-begin-operations

JUST IN: Lekki Deep Seaport begins operations this Friday ,16 September 2022, to kickstart the dry-run phase while full-scale operations start year ending . Landlocked countries such as Mali, Chad, Niger Republic have shown interest in hauling their cargoes through Nigeria ports

If you are around the Lekki axis go and verify

All thanks to the "Brilliant governor with Brilliant Ideas"

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
At 1,300 tons, NNS Kada is the biggest naval vessel in Sub Saharan Africa. Second only to Egypt's Mistral Class Helicopter Dock Vessels (LHD).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
In another 20yrs we will start hearing how the Lekki FTZ was because of FG decision to starve SS and SE of ports

Another liar like Obi will come and tell them how he was the one who conceived the idea of the Lekki FTZ

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin

100 valid voters march for BAT in Akure led by SWAGA Chairman.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LagosAirport: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Not sure how this is relevant to my post.
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2022

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
British police don dey arrest people who are speaking against the monarchy....

Uju spoke against the monarchy...Nigerians called her woke, feminist, divorcee, lesbian... ..

cc:

A40
Havertz10..
Lol she no kuku dey Britain wetin consign am there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Theflint1:
https://twitter.com/Makavelli275/status/1569692800463114240?t=FaIOWYb9F9UPDb3lsawQiw&s=19

Northerners seem to have an axe to grind with Tinubu.
Lol. The way dem go chop him eye for that election ehn. Agbado FC no go understand.

What's funny is them no go fit cough or yarn their church mind in response because they need the votes. Any insult them see them go collect am like that grin

Northerners especially core North will always back their own unless them no dey ballot.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ibime:

Lol Reno dey waste him time. I can't speak for Rivers or Bayelsa but the rest of SS/SE will all vote for Obi

I still think it's the middle belt that will largely determine who wins. Kwara/Benue/Plateau/Taraba/Adamawa/Niger/Nassarawa

If I were a campaign strategist na those region I go face. They are not a monolithic entity and it's always amusing the way people lump them altogether as Hausa or Fulani or whatever.

Even if you find Okija Shrine for Obi house people from SS/SE will still vote for him

Even if FBI and Interpol declare Tinubu wanted for Southwest Agbado FC will still vote for him

Atiku has his silent majority in the core North that will vote for him as well

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jagaban's block votes, going going...

Abdullahi Adamu be like, "come and show me where you parked our bullion van before you forget." tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JapX6k-ZY

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amoto94:
The number of people trooping into Lagos on daily basis is causing more harm than good to Lagos it puts more pressure on social amenities thus making any noteworthy achievement look insignificant, other states and cities need to up their game in terms of social, infrastructural and human developments. There is urgent need to decongest Lagos.

Very sad indeed. A lot of the other governors are basically content with collecting a monthly check from Abuja, and using the money to build some absolutely sub-standard infrastructure and "settle' so-called "stakeholders".

With the exception of a few other governors, they have virtually no vision for long-term development plans; always clinging to a clannish mentality.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol, you no see say their VP say na im go be GCOFR, fear no gree dem talk, and na so e go be till election reach.
A40:
Lol. The way dem go chop him eye for that election ehn. Agbado FC no go understand.

What's funny is them no go fit cough or yarn their church mind in response because they need the votes. Any insult them see them go collect am like that grin

Northerners especially core North will always back their own unless them no dey ballot.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Theflint1:
Lol, you no see say their VP say na im go be GCOFR, fear no gree dem talk, and na so e go be till election reach.
God no go gree make that party of poverty and misfortune rule Nigeria again. I trust them core up Northerners from homogenous states. They will not see Fulani man for ballot and vote Tinubu.

Na only South people and Obidients their preeq go stand for. Them no born them reach to tackle Northern people wey enter their principal. And those ones no go still vote for am no matter how much brownnosing them wan do

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2022
raumdeuter:
https://www.nairaland.com/7330682/lekki-deep-seaport-begin-operations

JUST IN: Lekki Deep Seaport begins operations this Friday ,16 September 2022, to kickstart the dry-run phase while full-scale operations start year ending . Landlocked countries such as Mali, Chad, Niger Republic have shown interest in hauling their cargoes through Nigeria ports

If you are around the Lekki axis go and verify

All thanks to the "Brilliant governor with Brilliant Ideas"
tinubu did absolutely nothing.

He just collects tax.

Some stupid shit you read on nairaland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:25am On Sep 14, 2022
PDPGuy:

Very sad indeed. A lot of the other governors are basically content with collecting a monthly check from Abuja, and using the money to build some absolutely sub-standard infrastructure and "settle' so-called "stakeholders".

With the exception of a few other governors, they have virtually no vision for long-term development plans; always clinging to a clannish mentality.

You just answered a question most Obidients do ask about BAT and his Legacies in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 3:34am On Sep 14, 2022
For those still stuck in the analogue way of thinking, still thinking that 2023 election will be just like the rest.

E go too shock una.
Meanwhile a sample of Yoruba voters.
This is the outcome. Make of that what you will.
Peter Obi will get at least 35-40% of every single western state. Save this post.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:00am On Sep 14, 2022
A40:

Who was on the ballot when the late Bashir Tofa lost to MKO in Kano the homestate of Bashir Tofa?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2022
A40:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Japa gang …… but why naija women dey always change the moment they get financially independent abroad ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (4641) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), enigma0, Theflint1(m), Segedinho(m), Sportsweb, Kundistrict(m), raumdeuter, BlueRayDick, TrebleChamp(m), popizaino(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), OasisX, Ballzproblem2, islamics(m), GloriousGbola, iamoyindamola(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.