Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1444155 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao
We came out and saw shege and refused to come out since.
Who won?
Shey like 2days ago, a man who submitted a forged certificate was affirmed by the supreme court of Nigeria to not have committed any crime.

Lmaoo

My brother.. The people lost and lost woefully.
Amaechi is telling you to your face and he will go and still eat money for this government or the next onešŸ˜ and Nigerians will sing his praises too.

It is better to lose woefully than to die for nothing,Protest will change nothing...

The government of Apc took away foods from the tables of Nigerians and replaced it with hunger and hardship. An hungry man canā€™t fight.

During the criminal Ojota insurrection lead by the Apc,pastors, Imams,celebrities,Nigerians had a lot of foods on their tables....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2023
Thiy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Amoto94:
The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. We are all leaders in our respective domains how have conducted ourselves in our line of duties, what about our families and friends?
We have people shorting the currency in their own way but are blaming the big men who are doing same thing as them at scale, who told them that they won't do same when opportunity presents itself tomorrow? For many of us Nigeria is a treasure island to be plundered and not a garden to be cultivated.
"You seek salvation, but you do not tread its path ā€” indeed, a ship does not sail on dry land." Shaykh al-Albani

Rubbish

As usual throw the citizens under the bus because of the crimes of few.....No country has perfect citizens

But you Amoto don't think Palestinians deserve what they are getting from isreal because of the crimes of Hamas

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2023
Amoto94:
Thiy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Thank you Justice Musa Dattijo Muhammad. The marginalization of the people of SE is too glaring. Even @ the Supreme Court. If you're too afraid that some group will rise above you in a level playing ground, why not allow them to go? How long do you think you will contain them?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Basically, in the supreme court ruling... NC & SE did not have any justice. Lol.

These guys are freely giving the separatist/agitators amunition

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2023
You may not like it but this is what peak male (boxing) performance looks like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Amigoss:

Rubbish

As usual throw the citizens under the bus because of the crimes of few.....No country has perfect citizens

But you Amoto don't think Palestinians deserve what they are getting from isreal because of the crimes of Hamas
False equivalence
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2023
Ibime:
And this is how Scotland lost their independence drive

This is not what matters to Scottish voters. People are prejudiced, no matter what they say outwardly. A lot of Scots turned off Independence when their Independence party was handed over to a Humza Yousef instead of a McGregor or Bruce. On top of that, the man is too concerned with what's happening on the other side of the world which don't represent Scottish values.

You be leader of Scotland, your family is doing son of the soil in Palestine, when they have had numerous options not to be there. That shows what's important to your household, and it's not Scotland

Apt.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmao
This Etekamba Umoren na elder, (or something like that) for my former church. grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
You may not like it but this is what peak male (boxing) performance looks like
They're too friendly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2023
When the output is faulty the logical/reasonable thing to do is to check the input/process to determine the root cause.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Amoto94:
Thiy

In as much as I don't support civilian casualties or any casualties for that matter but it's a legit question tho

If you cheer and support/ don't condemn hamas when they kill defensless Israeli women and children in cold blood and then expect people to exclusively cry with you when the reverse happens then you must be very funny (emphasis on the bolded)

Abi you think that the lives of Palestinian women and children worth more than their Israeli counterparts or are any of the Israelis that lost their lives any less human than the Palestinians cause I don't see you spamming this thread with Israel's innocent civilian casualties

It is nothing short of peak foolishness for Hamas to start a war that they almost certainly can never win, it's either they have an ace up their sleeves that we don't know about yet or they are desperately lusting after 72 tear rubber coochie

If Hamas expected to murder innocent Israeli and expect Israel not to retaliate then they must be very mad

Quick question Lion "what would you do differently if you are in Netanyahu's shoes"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

lol.

U write as though what u are narrating is from a fictionional war-themed novel cheesy

Somebody dey tell u say Israel going into Gaza on ground offensive is not going to be a walk in the park thingy like u assume(which is the truth ); u are here saying nobody can do shiit to Israel. If nobody can do shiit to Israel they won't suffer that much casualty from Hamas led attacks in the first place .

It's only a matter of time to see how much Israel can sustain a war that involves Hezbollah firing as much rockets into Israeli airspace ; Hamas engaging the Israeli soldiers on the ground from the various ground tunnels they hide and possibility of Some other hostile Arab nations stepping into the ring either directly or by proxy .

This thing no be some war novel wey u dey read, Na real life matter wey people go die surplus on all sides

like said stay updated Israel has invaded Lebanon before and occupied it , because they were stretched thin they couldn't sustain it.

The problem with most of y'all is you are he bent on staying ignorant , you don't want to research anything your feelings tell you na wetin una go talk.

Go to Wikipedia start to read the history of IDF,how dey defeated the Arab state in 6 days.

occupied Gaza , annexed Golan heights before they returned it to Egypt.

if can't read their history then am sorry I have no point arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2023
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2023
OasisX:
grin
Peak fooling

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

like said stay updated Israel has invaded Lebanon before and occupied it , because they were stretched thin they couldn't sustain it.

The problem with most of y'all is you are he bent on staying ignorant , you don't want to research anything your feelings tell you na wetin una go talk.

Go to Wikipedia start to read the history of IDF,how dey defeated the Arab state in 6 days.

occupied Gaza , annexed Golan heights before they returned it to Egypt.

if can't read their history then am sorry I have no point arguing with you.
Lol you're so bold in ignorance. In as much what you said is true, the dynamics today isn't the same as it was then. I support Israel as well and honestly the major deterrent to all of her enemies is the BIG BOY behind them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
Ellexy:
Peak fooling

grin grin grin

Who be the people wey dey swallow this lambas ffs grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
Ellexy:
Lol you're so bold in ignorance.
not as bold as your father when he thought his pull out game wouldn't produce you šŸ˜‰
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Dem dey capture bomb?

This ekpa too foolish FFS grin grin

Iron dome Dey learn work

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
not as bold as your father when he thought his pull out game wouldn't produce you šŸ˜‰
You see instead of you engaging meaningfully you have started mentioning your father. Ignorance is indeed loud.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2023
Amigoss:

Who be the people wey dey swallow this lambas ffs grin
Sadly Illiterates that don't know what is going on in the world. E sure me say them go publish am for one Biafra newspaper, them go buy am begin hype themselves up. Those guys can't be helped walahi

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2023
Ellexy:
You see instead of you engaging meaningfully you have started mentioning your father. Ignorance is indeed loud.
seems like ignorance is the only word your uneducated teacher thought you,I respect the teacher hustle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2023
Taguchi:

Dem dey capture bomb?

This ekpa too foolish FFS grin grin

Iron dome Dey learn work
He's not foolish, he just knows his audience. Isreal they learn work where Biafra UFO Airforce team dey.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2023
Taguchi:

In as much as I don't support civilian casualties or any casualties for that matter but it's a legit question tho

If you cheer and support/ don't condemn hamas when they kill defensless Israeli women and children in cold blood and then expect people to exclusively cry with you when the reverse happens then you must be very funny (emphasis on the bolded)

Abi you think that the lives of Palestinian women and children worth more than their Israeli counterparts or are any of the Israelis that lost their lives any less human than the Palestinians cause I don't see you spamming this thread with Israel's innocent civilian casualties

It is nothing short of peak foolishness for Hamas to start a war that they almost certainly can never win, it's either they have an ace up their sleeves that we don't know about yet or they are desperately lusting after 72 tear rubber coochie

If Hamas expected to murder innocent Israeli and expect Israel not to retaliate then they must be very mad

Quick question Lion "what would you do differently if you are in Netanyahu's shoes"

Firstly, you don't ask someone who lost somebody while he/she is still grieving whether he/she supports a group you're being judgemental and insensitive. I remember surviving a car crash alongside a friend after colliding with a fuel tanker when the Road Safety Officer started asking us whether we are drunk without considering our condition we were both in my friend nearly punched the guy and I had to exercise restraint while writhing in pains.
Killing innocent people irrespective of their beliefs, creeds, ethnicity and social status is wrong and condemnable. However, Palestinians especially those under Occupied West Bank have been subjected to the worst form of treatment including humiliating and killing them by occupation forces the whole world turned a blind eye to their sufferings save for some countries. This condition provided the platform for extremist groups who are after their interests to legitimize Thier attrocities which is what exactly what the Occupying Forces needed to justify their own crimes.
Hamas is an offshoot of Muslim Brotherhood Party founded in Egypt. Several times the Muslim leaders have warned about them and even imprisoned them and executed some of their members for their false beliefs and practices but the leaders of the West hailed them as Pro-democracy dissidents who are being persecuted for opposing monarchy and defending democracy, they were given funds and asylum against the wishes of Muslim leaders who knew what these guys are into. It was when they started going against their interests that when they're now blaming Muslims/Arab leaders for not doing anything about the monsters they helped nurtured.
As for what I will do if someone attacks my people as a leader I would go after the perpetrators and spare the innocent

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2023
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-october-28-2023/

another drone strike from Israel done in Lebanon territory against hezbollah

stay updated you say no ,tell me why I go argue with you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
Urgent Hiring!!!

PRODUCTION PHARMACIST IN A PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING COMPANY

Location: Archy Pharmaceuticals Limited. 30, Winfunke Street, By Access Bank Junction, Off Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Ojokoro, Lagos.

Requirements:

Bachelorā€™s degreeĀ  in Pharmacy
1-2 years of experience in the same domain is preferred.

*(NON-PHARMACISTS SHOULD NOT APPLY)*

Excellent documentation and presentation skills. Maintaining production lines and processes.
Ensuring all production staff are conversant with production schedules.
Identifying and addressing production problems and ensuring daily targets are met.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint and Emails.

Interested and qualified candidates should apply Via: maryofarchy@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the email
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Oasisx no dey update us appointment list šŸ¤·

https://www.nairaland.com/7892302/etekamba-umoren-accused-22bn-theft
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PrinceEma: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ibime:

No they don't usually. Israel takes and is prepared to take more casualties than the average Western Nations. They even let their hostages die in opposition hands. They accept death more than you know

The 1,400 Hamas killed is 0.02% of their population. That's like 60,000 being killed in Yankee in one day proportionally

Ome shouldn't assume business as usual for Israel. Hezbollah have 130,000 rockets aimed at them. That will overwhelm iron dome easily. The Lebanese go suffer am in response while the real villain Iran is chilling. Israel will have to start striking Iran to stop the wahala at source, cos that level of rockets is too much for any defence system.
Isreal have already issued a stern warning to Iran. If hezbollah continue to attack, isreal said they will not only burn Lebanon and hezbollah, they will go to Iran to cut off the head of the snake.

Let me put it in their words " we will wipe them off the face of the earth"

Iran knows better.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Incognito9:

Ramdeuter larride oasisX airmark

Our friend requires clarification, please don't disregard his request.

He's actively engaged in the promotion of "holding your leaders accountable." šŸ¤­

This is a good thing he asked the questions

I don't have the answer and I will wait for those who know better to answer him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is a good thing he asked the questions

I don't have the answer and I will wait for those who know better to answer him

(1) (2) (3) ... (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.