Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1525716 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (4755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
undecided like wan practice Godfatherism for rivers,here no be Lagos o.

He's already unpopular for helping APC down here ,Mr man enjoy your post in Abuja leave us alone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

z library came through

you will only find last duty in annas archive though

have fun

drop your email and i will shoot the downloaded last duty to you

it wont upload
Thanks bro, I've gone specifically straight to the parts of the book that concerned me 27 years ago and concern me now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Was it Harrison or what's his name that was killed during odili's time? I don't know if that's the correct name. Rivers people are a special breed in that most of them have this certain swagger and confidence that if you cross their parts they'll Bleep you up even their women have it. I've noticed this from my classmates of their origin while growing up with some colleagues when working through the years. Likely hot headed.

But when I mentioned this between March and April on this thread about the gang culture in Rivers State, the Rivers Vanguard would have none of it and kept downplaying it even when I was mentioning specific places, times, and dates.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
undecided like wan practice Godfatherism for rivers,here no be Lagos o.

He's already unpopular for helping APC down here ,Mr man enjoy your post in Abuja leave us alone

So you mean Rivers no be Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
KingTom:

Thanks bro, I've gone specifically straight to the parts of the book that concerned me 27 years ago and concern me now grin

Nostalgia for your secondary school spank bank I see.

A simpler time when boys HAD to use their imaginations. cheesy

Did you guys have any dh Lawrence in the school library?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Nostalgia for your secondary school spank bank I see.

A simpler time when boys HAD to use their imaginations. cheesy

Did you guys have any dh Lawrence in the school library?
For where? I saw a copy of Son's and Lovers in my father's Library a few years ago, but my attention was elsewhere.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na wetin I dey talk many times for here about the local cultures, science and technology wey the dolts for here dey fight me dis alfa explain here briefly in Yoruba: https://www./879591093123253/permalink/1065951257820568/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I don't think this person is a Physics graduate, yet he could even show some understanding about the native technologies our ancestors such as Osanyin, Agemo, Ogun, and the likes used during their lifetimes in this part of the world and achieved god-like feats with them, but the whites and Arabs came and brainwashed people to abandon these techs and demonize their ancestors and forebears.

Now, I've been telling people to learn the Odu Ifa corpus and study it with a scientific approach. It holds the key to developing the Theory of Everything.

But he come be like say I dey speak Greek language.

The Odu Ifa corpus that Yoruba and Igbo peoples are seeing in their towns and villages is a big tech. But only the wise and those with functional eyes can understand this.

If people don't reason and take action, it's the whites that'll later develop this much sought-after framework (TOE) using the Odu Ifa and achieved god-like feats with it.

It's not good to be dumb in life.

Na sense person dey use do Islam or Christianity (especially if you're based in Nigeria) and all things in life. Islam and Christianity are well-packaged scams.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Amigoss:

So you mean Rivers no be Lagos grin

yeah ,how tinubu enslave a state as large as Lagos still remains a mystery to me ,that's the only thing I give him credit for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
DissTroy:

But when I mentioned this between March and April on this thread about the gang culture in Rivers State, the Rivers Vanguard would have none of it and kept downplaying it even when I was mentioning specific places, times, and dates.
this akwa ibom man don come again anytime you here Rivers your prick dey stand.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
undecided Trying to project the state as warzone meanwhile it's more peaceful than you think
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
undecided Trying to project the state as warzone meanwhile it's more peaceful than you think

Peaceful state where dem dey use IED explosive burn house of assembly undecided

Just dey play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Peaceful state where dem dey use IED explosive burn house of assembly undecided
Just dey play
na wike boys cheesy, that one na politics.
I'm talking of normal day to day crimes: robbery,cultism, kidnapping etc.

cult boys now sef dey press(Yahoo) nobody get time for all that shit down here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

yeah ,how tinubu enslave a state as large as Lagos still remains a mystery to me ,that's the only thing I give him credit for.

Yorubas are very loyal people even if it means self inflicting injuries or blindedness. They protect their own.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Spy360:

Yorubas are very loyal people even if it means self inflicting injuries or blindedness. They protect their own.

I laugh in NK
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
afrodoc2:

I remember when we were saying this a few years back people were throwing insults saying it was cos we do not live in the country. Like i said back then, the same way not everybody will make it in life, not every country will make it. The blind belief that somehow Nigeria is destined to prosper is rooted in naivety. Nearly every assessment based on logic says the country is doomed.
Does Raumdeuter believe this as well?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Spy360:

this is not a flex ,I assure you cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I laugh in NK
It was obvious during the last election. I mean, even those who didn't vote Tinubu in Lagos had a bad taste of victory when it was announced that he lost.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
seankafor:
the manchi said any aggrieved person should go to court grin
He knows the constitution is in tatters and the rule of law no longer exists.

Imagine sacking a Chief Justice of a state.

I blame the judiciary. May they suffer long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/822196/it-begins-me/766#126702226

This is still what we mean by "may this government favor me and my family". 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Marcus-Obiene was an Obidient until his appointment. Ẹni ẹlẹni don wipe out all his posts against PBAT and in support of Peter Obi except the one he missed.

Its too late before he noticed cos men don grap am. LOL!
I give it to Tinubu for spotting 'talents'

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

na wike boys cheesy, that one na politics.

I'm talking of normal day to day crimes: robbery,cultism, kidnapping etc.

cult boys now sef dey press(Yahoo) nobody get time for all that shit down here

The same rivers state they killed a DPO less than two months ago?

The same PH I was recently, and I heard tales of how those bad boys still vandalize AGIP pipelines as of recent?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
this akwa ibom man don come again anytime you here Rivers your prick dey stand.
You commented like a proper lout at Oil Mill Junction.

None of you could still prove me wrong. There's still an entrenched, ingrained culture of violence and gangsterism there, regardless of how you play the ostrich.

What happened today is just regular scheduled programming for those of us who know the ongoings of the state itself. People from other parts of the country and the world are the only surprised ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Itsrm:

It's true. Just caught everyone off guard. No one saw it coming

Even though SIM has managed to scuttle the impeachment, I don't see him winning any election in this state without Wike. What makes it even more difficult is that Wike has some Federal powers with him. And unlike Amaechi, his boys are everywhere in the state. Wike has fought plenty strong politicians and he ALWAYS has the last laugh.

I can only hope SIM knows what he's doing or he will end up like Ambode.
You don't underestimate a man with power. Especially in a country like this where the show of shame of the Supreme Court was there for all to see.

We are heading to a state of total anarchy. Nat Geo Wild.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The same PH I was recently, and I heard tales of how those bad boys still vandalize AGIP pipelines as of recent?
You "heard tales", only this just proved my point, you have no evidence non at all you have concluded in your mind that is true.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Marcus-Obiene was an Obidient until his appointment. Ẹni ẹlẹni don wipe out all his posts against PBAT and in support of Peter Obi except the one he missed.

Its too late before he noticed cos men don grap am. LOL!
Just to show you many of these obidients who criticise PBAT were only making noise for the sake of being noticed. Good thing this dude got noticed.

Here's hoping PBAT will notice those making noise day and night in this thread. 😁😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
DissTroy:

You commented like a proper lout at Oil Mill Junction.

None of you could still prove me wrong. There's still an entrenched, ingrained culture of violence and gangsterism there, regardless of how you play the ostrich.

What happened today is just regular scheduled programming for those of us who know the ongoings of the state itself. Others from other parts of the country and the world are the only surprised ones.

see disstroy ,most of your brothers and sisters are barbers and house help down here ,they know the street better than I do .

If you want I will give the phone to my akwa ibom barber to tell you how rivers State is .

I have changed barber like twice and both are from akwa ibom.

so should I pass the phone? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
joseph1832:
https://www.nairaland.com/822196/it-begins-me/766#126702226

This is still what we mean by "may this government favor me and my family". 😁

you can spend the rest of your life posting meaningless epistles on SM about how you can solve nigerias problems - or you can put your money where your posts are and join me and see what you can do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
You "heard tales", only this just proved my point, you have no evidence non at all you have concluded in your mind that is true.

SMH

Look at this one grin

I spoke to engineers who work in an oil and gas facility ; except u want to tell me that u wey be street boy get info pass engineers for their field.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Look at this one grin

I spoke to engineers who work in an oil and gas facility ; except u want to tell me that u wey be street boy get info pass engineers for their field.
where exactly?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
where exactly?

lol.

And u seriously think I will tell u ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

see dis.stroy ,most of your brothers and sisters are barbers and house help down here ,they know the street better than I do .

If you want I will give the phone to my akwa ibom barber to tell you how rivers State is .

I have changed barber like twice and both are from akwa ibom.

so should I pass the phone? cheesy

Being a barber is dignified work anywhere in the world. I'd take that. There's no shame in that. Even though our occupations are more diverse but you can't accuse them of criminality.

I could go on and on about certain things like selling all your lands to the Igbos who build businesses and houses while you kidnap, bunker oil, and engage in thuggery and all sorts of criminality but my main concern is, address your culture of gangsterism and violence.

People should be able to visit Rivers State and hangout in the open air without looking over their shoulders and taking note of every movement to know when to scamper to safety.

Stop gangsterism and cultism!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
DissTroy:

Being a barber is dignified work anywhere in the world. I'd take that. There's no shame in that. Even though our occupations are more diverse but you can't accuse them of criminality.

I could go on and on about certain things like selling all your lands to the Igbos who do legitimate business while you kidnap, bunker oil, and engage in thuggery and all sorts of criminality but my concern is, address your culture of gangsterism and violence.

People should be able to visit Rivers State and hangout in the open air without looking over their shoulders and taking note of every movement to know when to scamper to safety.

Stop gangsterism and cultism!
who told you I was shaming Dem😂,I said they know the street better than me.

you can walk freely in rivers nothing day happen, this almost a year and I have not heard of one kidnapping story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (4755) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), DeadPresidents, Ellexy, Leitner, raumdeuter, Shegzdave and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.