Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573535 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
akwesenana:
Although to be honest, the same way you supposedly can't walk around by 7pm in Artillery is the same way you dare not walk around with any valuables at Nwaniba, Ekpri Nsukara.

Good you said supposedly. Anyone who says you can't walk by 7pm in Artillery should not be taken serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
How many policemen are in Rivers State? How many have been killed in the last one year? What is the percentage?

Does it happen? Yes. Is it widespread? No.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

akwa ibom atrocities too much, and lack quality education they make their people run come rivers for menial jobs

Perhaps you said it in a crude and demeaning way but na facts be this backed by stats,projects wey no dey impact in the lives of citizens which makes them relocate to other states...

That fellow needs to drag their politicians for the kinda wealth the state has and the FAAC allocations it collects but Na to dey do PR for their politicians e sabi and put other Niger Delta states down..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Amigoss:

Perhaps you said it in a crude and demeaning way but na facts be this backed by stats,projects wey no dey impact in the lives of citizens which makes them relocate to other states...

That fellow needs to drag their politicians for the kinda wealth the state has and the FAAC allocations it collects but Na to dey do PR for their politicians e sabi and put other Niger Delta states down..

Nothing crude is harsh reality ,come Rivers State
3 out of five house helps/barbers are from akwa ibom.

The highest job you go see them na as chemist,I just they look that disstroy one eye I'm not in my violent mode if not I for floor here with evidence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Spy360:

I give it to Tinubu for spotting 'talents'

grin

grin grin grin

.....mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
joseph1832:
Just to show you many of these obidients who criticise PBAT were only making noise for the sake of being noticed. Good thing this dude got noticed.

Here's hoping PBAT will notice those making noise day and night in this thread. 😁😁😁

grin

.....we are now supporting Government of National Unity bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7219286/akwa-ibom-barber-dies-poison/1#114577688

well well well,it didn't take me long.
diswan sef happen for your state @Disstroy.

your people hate progress,na why them no dey grow.
Akwa ibom man fit kill you because of common Christmas cloth wey you buy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

Nothing crude is harsh reality ,come Rivers State
3 out of five house helps/barbers are from akwa ibom.

The highest job you go see them na as chemist,I just they look that dis.stroy one eye I'm not in my violent mode if not I for floor here with evidence.

Coming from someone who has sold almost all his ancestral lands and houses to Igbos only to turn back to rent as tenants, kidnap, steal, thug around, bunker oil, scream "awa oyel", and wreck our socioeconomy in the name of militancy, this is rich.

Considering the most mentioned militants and creek gun-touting louts are from Rivers State, this is even richer.

To top it all, you couldn't deny you are a cultist - you are a part of the menace some of the civil folks who live in and frequent Rivers State have to deal with daily.

You are the problem.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
DissTroy:

Coming from someone who has sold almost all his ancestral lands and houses to Igbos only to turn back to rent as tenants, kidnap, steal, thug around, bunker oil, scream "awa oyel", and wreck our socioeconomy in the name of militancy, this is rich.

Considering the most mentioned militants and creek gun-touting louts are from Rivers State, this is even richer.

To top it all, you couldn't deny you are a cultist - you are a part of the menace some of the civil folks who live in and frequent Rivers State have to deal with daily.

You are the problem.

I'm from igbo LMAO 😂,I reside in rivers state
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rivers is part of me that's why I defend it ,like I'm from the state but I'm not from Rivers.

to show you how I like the state reach
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

I'm from igbo LMAO 😂,I reside in rivers state

You think it's about tribe? In my prequel post, I stated anyone who was born in and/or lived in Rivers State (in their formative years) is a suspect until proven otherwise.

There's something about the culture which corrupts. Oil Mill Junction heading towards Eleme, for example, is a melting point of violent miscreants of all ethnicities in the South South and South East, dominated by Rivers indigenes, of course.

You are a cultist. Your post history points to that. That you grew up in Rivers State compounds it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
DissTroy:

You think it's about tribe? In my prequel post, I stated anyone who was born in and/or lived in Rivers State (in their formative years) is a suspect until proven otherwise.

There's something about the culture which corrupts. Oil Mill Junction heading towards Eleme, for example, is a melting point of violent miscreants of all ethnicities in the South South and South East, dominated by Rivers indigenes, of course.

You are a cultist. Your post history points to that. That you grew up in Rivers State compounds it.
seems like that's the only two places you have visited in rivers lol.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
I no dey live for eleme or oil mill I don't know why you keep mentioning there cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Who dash ballz boy cultist?
Make them download him ear?? grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
DissTroy:

It's a lie. Obio Akpor LGA and Port Harcourt LGA constitute Port Harcourt City, no? Let me focus on PHC and leave the rural areas. Oil Mill, Elelenwo, Artillery I and II, and Rumukurushi are in PHC.

There's nobody born of a woman viewing this thread who can hangout at the sitouts located at Railway in Elelenwo, Slaughter off Akpajo, MTN Office on PH - Aba Road, or First Artillery from 7PM in the open air without looking over their shoulders.

In fact, sitouts like that are mostly fenced for a reason.

There's somebody shot dead every other evening at Railway by Elelenwo and Slaughter. These are facts.

Oh! Let's not even go into the crazy things which happen at Onne and Eleme which are extensions of the city itself.

Gangsterism and violence are serious issues Rivers has to deal with. Till date I am extremely wary of people who grew up in Rivers State including kinsmen (until they prove otherwise) regardless of their ethnicities.
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
seems like you that's the only two places you have visited in rivers lol.

I focus on areas in PH city which are supposed to be most civil and safe as the capital city yet insecure to drive home the point that if the capital city is unsafe, the fringes and far outs are worse.

Areas outside of PH city are a no-no for anyone except really necessary.
- You mean Obigbo LGA where DPOs get decapitated for fun and you could be shot dead without any police inquiry?

- Or Etche LGA where killings are like injuries on a football field?

- Or Ogoni whose youths rob with reckless abandon in broadlight on the Rivers part of the PH - Eleme - Eket highway?

- Or Trailer Park, Onne where vices are like mice - innumerable?

- Or Opobo LGA whose people have been cautioned never to cross over the stretch of the Atlantic to Akwa Ibom with their vices?

Or Abonemma where new cult groups spring up daily and young men marinated in pools of their own blood with the community moving on like it's just another day?

Don't get me started!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Itsrm:
While some areas are more prone to violence than others, more than 90% of people living in this state do not experience any form of violence, armed robbery or kidnapping. It's been more than 2 years I've heard anyone I remotely know getting kidnapped.

All these you can't stay in slaughter by 7pm is tales by moonlight. My friends car broke down at slaughter few weeks back around 9pm. He was in the car till the mechanic came, fixed it and left past 10pm.

1st Artillery? Do I even need to waste my time on that? With all the bars and hangout spots in that place?

Are there people getting kidnapped here and there? Yes. Is it widespread? No. Anyone can believe whatever they want to believe
If these are real stats, it pretty much proves the point what BluRay and Disstroy are trying to make. A state where there's a 1/10 chance you get to suffer violence, armed robbery or kidnapping is not safe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Theflint1:
If these are real stats, it pretty much proves the point what BluRay and Disstroy are trying to make. A state where there's a 1/10 chance you get to suffer violence, armed robbery or kidnapping is not safe

Isn't it convenient how you ignored the more than before the 90. 99.9% is also more than 90
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Theflint1:
If these are real stats, it pretty much proves the point what BluRay and Diss.troy are trying to make. A state where there's a 1/10 chance you get to suffer violence, armed robbery or kidnapping is not safe

Higher the chances are as you leave the heart of the capital city which encapsulates CFC and Airforce Junctions. Once you exit PH City as a whole, well, it's quasi-GTA.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
DissTroy:

I focus on areas in PH city which are supposed to be most civil and safe as the capital city yet insecure.

Areas outside of PH city are a no-no for anyone except really necessary.
- You mean Obigbo LGA where DPOs get decapitated for fun and you could be shot dead without any police inquiry?

- Or Etche LGA where killings are like injuries on a football field?

- Or Ogoni whose youths rob with reckless abandon in broadlight on the Rivers part of the PH - Eleme - Eket highway?

- Or Trailer Park, Onne where vices are like mice - innumerable?

- Or Opobo LGA whose people have been cautioned never to cross over the stretch of the Atlantic to Akwa Ibom with their vices?

Or Abonemma where new cult groups spring up daily and young men marinated in pools of their own blood with the community moving on like it's just another day?

Don't get me started!

My guy lives in etche nothing they happen.

most of the areas you mentioned are still developing areas the rural part of Rivers stae

P.S:- I'm not living in any the location you listed either.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....we are now supporting Government of National Unity bruh.
of course, as long as our pockets are filled. 👍
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rivers State has an estimated population of 7m people. So theflint1 is saying 700,000 people experience acts of violence, robbery, kidnapping in one year. And people are still living here?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
akwesenana:
Who dash ballz boy cultist?
Make them download him ear?? grin grin grin

You don't have to be a tough to be a cultist. That prior timidity is what attracts those who lure them into it.

Have you chatted with the everyday 12-year-old who grew up in and lives in Rivers? The gang slangs in their everyday lingua would jolt you to the very core if it's your first time.

Of course, repeated acts of violence in groups and later as individuals hardens them with time. With a weapon, they are dangerous even on wheelchairs.

So, yes, he's one and would always posture as one for street cred. That's how it is with these folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
DissTroy:

You don't have to be a tough to be a cultist. That prior timidity is what attracts those who lure them into it.

Have you chatted with the everyday 12-year-old who grew up in and lives in Rivers? The gang slangs in their everyday lingua would jolt you to the very core if it's your first time.

Of course, repeated acts of violence in groups and later as individuals hardens them with time. With a weapon, they are dangerous even on wheelchairs.

So, yes, he's one and would always posture as one for street cred. That's how it is with these folks.
Rivers is not as bad as you paint it here, last week a man went on shooting spree in America Killing about 17 persons on the spot, judging from that incident, does it mean that America as a country is unsafe and all its inhabitants are cultist? Can we also agree that Rivers is safer than America?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
What if we were to swap Haaland's and Messi's achievements in 2022/2023 season?

Will Haaland win the Ballon d'Or?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

see disstroy ,most of your brothers and sisters are barbers and house help down here ,they know the street better than I do .

If you want I will give the phone to my akwa ibom barber to tell you how rivers State is .

I have changed barber like twice and both are from akwa ibom.

so should I pass the phone? cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
DissTroy:

Being a barber is dignified work anywhere in the world. I'd take that. There's no shame in that. Even though our occupations are more diverse but you can't accuse them of criminality.

I could go on and on about certain things like selling all your lands to the Igbos who build businesses and houses while you kidnap, bunker oil, and engage in thuggery and all sorts of criminality but my main concern is, address your culture of gangsterism and violence.

People should be able to visit Rivers State and hangout in the open air without looking over their shoulders and taking note of every movement to know when to scamper to safety.

Stop gangsterism and cultism!
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Congratulations are in order

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

see disstroy ,most of your brothers and sisters are barbers and house help down here ,they know the street better than I do .

If you want I will give the phone to my akwa ibom barber to tell you how rivers State is .

I have changed barber like twice and both are from akwa ibom.

so should I pass the phone? cheesy
my Barber is also from that axis a d he has been in pH for over 8 years
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
KingTom right now

Burn motherfker the roof is on fire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
😂 when I talk now e be like say yabbing meanwhile is the truth lol.

Anyways if he knows nairaland feel free to come and tell disstroy how ph actually is
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Recommend him for when I'm in the city. If he's been your barber for 8 years, it means your trust him and you're comfortable around him.

Imagine if he was a gangster who bunkers oil, has stepped on multiple toes, and is being chased by men-in-boots seeking revenge for his grave sins, he wouldn't be your barber. He'd be a militant screaming our oil and burning down oil barges while everyone breathes in black soot.

See, better a dignified skilled worker like a barber than a criminal. The joke is on you. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.