Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1563915 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (4827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
larride:
Donjazet

What is this now? grin

https://twitter.com/RajiDraj/status/1570898783256580096?t=zqSQ7X3YG6hIANbkJupYyw&s=19

Let your principal go on CNN and do interview na. I hope he won't add 97% and 5% to make 100% like the current principal did on BBC grin grin

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Abeg make una wey dey abroad dey give una fellow abroad guys orientation pls! why always Coming back to Nigeria to find a wife?
is it too difficult to toast/marry a european/yankee babe? with your BBC dem go dey rush you, u go bend down select!
Now Chinenye don carry std give his husband(see frontpage headline)...chinenye wey dem pick 4 village ooo!

People wey get premium account 4 michat/tinder...people wey dey collect different size of gbola 4 sex party in school na him una dey abandon beautiful oyibo girls for? 6k for 2nuts crew, dem no dey miss August Convention, dem go borrow 4rm loan shark to attend shiloh.
If you're born and raised in Nigeria it's common sense that you would want a woman that shares the same background and upbringing as you. Just that you carry our girls there them too go begin mescafo

You sef know how 100% Westernized women roll. It's like this for almost all races and ethnicities. No be just Nigerian thing.

There's this Passport Bros wey dey trend. Black men are running to Thailand and South America and fleeing the West to find women

I think especially among Middle aged Igbo men they have this culture of not properly vetting girls and thinking they can spend their way to her heart
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2022

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
see d strongman wey dey sleep 4hrs a day

grin cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ibime:

Let your principal go on CNN and do interview na. I hope he won't add 97% and 5% to make 100% like the current principal did on BBC grin grin

How far, what do you think of the Obi movement now?

Few months ago you said obi was definitely not in the election, how do you gauge the mood now?

What do you make of the entire OBIdient movement in the Nigerian political arena now?

How do you rank them?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Izzuo, do you still think that rallies are useless and meaningless??

Do you still think that massive rallies like these are meaningless??

Because I know how crazy I feel seeing pictures of thousands of people in places like plateau and Niger state.

It means that the message is resonating and spreading like wildfire.

Especially when you know that EVERY SINGLE PERSON out there came out there with their own money and time to do this and without financial or selfish inducements. These people are passionate about retrieving power from the ruling class and Changing the political terrain.

So I ask again izzuo, do you think rallies are meaningless and not morale boosters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Donjazet2:

How far, what do you think of the Obi movement now?

Few months ago you said obi was definitely not in the election, how do you gauge the mood now?

What do you make of the entire OBIdient movement in the Nigerian political arena now?

How do you rank them?

I'm on observation mode, but I support what the youth yearn for.

Why you no come take that bet again? At this stage a bookie will pay up 70% of the bet as cash out to prevent 100% loss. Obi definitely has SE states in the bag

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ibime:

Why you no come take that bet again? At this stage a bookie will pay up 70% of the bet as cash out to prevent 100% loss. Obi definitely has SE states in the bag

Which of the bet? The one I agree with blueraydick, fear catch am for balls. Him beg me to withdraw. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ibime:

Obi definitely has SE states in the bag

SS and SE always vote the same. I believe this won't be different next year. The 2 regions are completely locked down for obi on the federal level.

I believe we'll see lots of split tickets next year. LP for presidency, other parties at state level.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Se.un is very petty. We exchanged small words, him nuke my account. grin cheesy cheesy
Thin skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
That's to show you the conspiracy of silencing dissenting opinions. We moveee.

The subtle endorsement of Amoda on nairaland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Donjazet2:

Which of the bet? The one I agree with blueraydick, fear catch am for balls. Him beg me to withdraw. grin grin grin

Well, like I said earlier I'm a risk person and I always work with probability.

I know Obi can't win the presidential elections under the current system we have now, but I realized he will win enough bloc votes in the east being his Base ( having observed the impact ethnicity will play in these upcoming election).... So I opted out of the bet cos I wasn't ready to lose my hard earned money to something I don't belive I will win.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Donjazet2:
Se.un is very petty. We exchanged small words, him nuke my account. grin cheesy cheesy
Thin skin.

U sef u like wàhálà..... U be Vawulence machine

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

U sef u like wàhálà..... U be Vawulence machine

I didn't even expect him to take it soo personal. cheesy grin
It seems him just wan show say nobody go dare criticize am for him platform. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Isn't this the same Anazodo that was crying on Twitter that Tiwa Savage didn't greet him? That Agbadoman needs to stop disguising. Nothing you will tell an Agbado disciple that will change his mind.

Let Buhari, Atiku or Agbadoman stand in front of any credible local or foreign news agency for 30 seconds let's see if they can conjure anything coherent

If after 7 and half years of APC misrule you're still seeking evidence to vote them out then your case is beyond redemption

Don't know why he's disguising and forming fake objectivity. At 50 plus you should be unapologetic about who you're voting

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
It's more embarrassing when you see the full picture. Lawan was making a speech and Tinubu was by his side dozing off.
Segedinho:
see d strongman wey dey sleep 4hrs a day

grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
cheesy

Dozie grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

If you now drive after the DL is suspended and revoked now what happens
In my jurisdiction, the penalty is a fine or anywhere from 5 days to 6 months in county jail.. The law doesn’t permit law enforcement to impound and auction the offender’s vehicle

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Bomboiy:
I hope Tinubu supporters are seeing pictures and clips from Bayelsa and Plateau OBIdient rallies?

This is how to prove that a candidate is popular and accepted by all,not going to your backyard in Akure, ibadan Etc and be shouting Batified. I am waiting for Batified crew to hold their own rally outside Southwest,God forbid I gloat over OBIdient rally in onitsha, Owerri or anywhere in the southeast. I get shame.

You no see the Tinubu rally in Borno NorthEast?

It's in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7322850/betta-edu-gathers-largest-gathering
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:39am On Sep 18, 2022
PDPGuy:

In my jurisdiction, the penalty is a fine or anywhere from 5 days to 6 months in county jail.. The law doesn’t permit law enforcement to impound and auction the offender’s vehicle

I have a friend who parked at an office parking lot and travelled for several weeks of work by the time he came back the car has been towed away, he got in touch with the towing company who told him they auctioned the car after no one came to claim it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:15am On Sep 18, 2022
A40:
cheesy

Dozie grin
Aside APC being a terrible party…. people want to vote in a sick man and God forbid something happens, will handover to a boko haram apologist.
We saw how canals took over from sick Buhari and Nigeria became what it is today. shocked

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Omo Buchi don collect angry

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2022
The subtle and mischievous attempt by some to label any Northerner/Muslim who appears to be a bit conservative with mass appeal as a boko haram apologist by some of you down south reeks of dangerous propaganda and Islamophobia, this was said about Buhari and now Shettima is the next to be tagged as what he is not. I hope some of you wont cry foul when the same energy is returned as served? You can take a Kangaroo out of the forests but you cant take the forests out of Kangaroo.
The hate is well received and noted

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:35am On Sep 18, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Omo Buchi don collect angry

What happened to the feminism in this guy na? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Amoto94:
The subtle and mischievous attempt by some to label any Northerner/Muslim who appears to be a bit conservative with mass appeal as a boko haram apologist by some of you down south reeks of dangerous propaganda and Islamophobia, this was said about Buhari and now Shettima is the next to be tagged as what he is not. I hope some of you wont cry foul when the same energy is returned as served? You can take a Kangaroo out of the forests but you cant take the forests out of Kangaroo.
The hate is well received and noted

What do u mean by a northerner/Muslim who appears a bit Conservative with mass appeal?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2022
BlueRayDick:

What do u mean by a northerner/Muslim who appears a bit Conservative with mass appeal?
Trump is not racist or a member of proud boys… just a conservative with mass appeal cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Donjazet2:
Izzuo, do you still think that rallies are useless and meaningless??

Do you still think that massive rallies like these are meaningless??

Because I know how crazy I feel seeing pictures of thousands of people in places like plateau and Niger state.

It means that the message is resonating and spreading like wildfire.

Especially when you know that EVERY SINGLE PERSON out there came out there with their own money and time to do this and without financial or selfish inducements. These people are passionate about retrieving power from the ruling class and Changing the political terrain.

So I ask again izzuo, do you think rallies are meaningless and not morale boosters?

Deep down in me, I'm hoping and praying APC doesn't win.

But God help you if Obi performs poorly. Despite the fact both of us will be mourning, I'll drag you till I have a 1,2, and 3 of my moniker.

Since you don't want to understand me, I'll just wait for you after the finals grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Away from Naija Polictics.

If you want to delve into Agric... I'm willing to any question cool cool.

At least make the Brouhaha for here reduce small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Away from Naija Polictics.

If you want to delve into Agric... I'm willing to any question cool cool.

At least make the Brouhaha for here reduce small
bro,so you re into Agric, you should pray tinubu wins so he can parronise y'all agbado and casava farmers tongue

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

You no see the Tinubu rally in Borno NorthEast?

It's in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7322850/betta-edu-gathers-largest-gathering
"Dey believe once dey hate someone he can never be loved for free."

This comment made me laugh, because I was having a discussion with a friend and he was of the opinion that only Obi has "organic" love and support, other candidates there must one excuse or the other, money, tribalism, wickedness etc grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (4827) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: A001, raumdeuter, GloriousGbola, Roland17(m), PendragonVII and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.