Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,126 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1564157 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (4828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Ibime:

Let your principal go on CNN and do interview na. I hope he won't add 97% and 5% to make 100% like the current principal did on BBC grin grin

When my candidate is ready to do interview on CNN, he will do it on his terms and turf.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:
So in summary
Boko boys are being killed
But you have to go to sambisa to get proof grin

We now accuse or call every preserve northerners terrorist
Who are the preserved northerners
The question is needless grin grin

Gentlemen not all that strike you as intelligent are actually intelligent. It's just to give them benefits of doubt

No be who first call police they win case

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:

From the preserved terrorist northerner cheesy

E be like say your hate for Notherners no be here own . but this ones you're calling Northerners Terrorists now,ah no understand am at all. E no dy add up.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
reccy:

E be like say your hate for Notherners no be here own . but this ones you're calling Northerners Terrorists now,ah no understand am at all. E no dy add up.
How did I call them terrorist
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:

How did I call them terrorist

No vex sir!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin

Obi never caught on cam sleeping..... LMFAO

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I am interested abeg
Okay Boss

I dey for you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin

Agribusiness is hotcake in Naija now. Though you gonna need a trustworthy manager or managing it yourself.

I wanna expand to vegetables plantation including Tomatoes and Peppers.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
We all need to be socially responsible to achieve a saner Nigeria.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin

BBN Ex HMs met with Atiku.... no outrage!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
larride:

When my candidate is ready to do interview on CNN, he will do it on his terms and turf.
Someone sent me a message where your candidate says he is not interested in interviews, is it legit?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Amoto94:
The subtle and mischievous attempt by some to label any Northerner/Muslim who appears to be a bit conservative with mass appeal as a boko haram apologist by some of you down south reeks of dangerous propaganda and Islamophobia, this was said about Buhari and now Shettima is the next to be tagged as what he is not. I hope some of you wont cry foul when the same energy is returned as served? You can take a Kangaroo out of the forests but you cant take the forests out of Kangaroo.
The hate is well received and noted
Mr Terrorist supporting his broda

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Away from Naija Polictics.

If you want to delve into Agric... I'm willing to any question cool cool.

At least make the Brouhaha for here reduce small
Interested in this. Pepper farming precisely
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Agribusiness is hotcake in Naija now. Though you gonna need a trustworthy manager or managing it yourself.

For this particular one

Hope you're ready to be on ground??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gboy1026:
Interested in this. Pepper farming precisely
Okay Sir
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nezzjnr:

For this particular one

Hope you're ready to be on ground??

Not really. Just want to experiment it on a small scale level.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Don't

Am definitely saving this one cool

Loving the never say never attitude..

Let's see if you guys will walk the talk on the d day cool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
OasisX:
grin

The challenge for most of them is security.
If you are into cashew(flesh), cassava tubers, sorghum/soyabeans you can supply to Unicane an ethanol producing company in Kogi State. You can also supply to Crest Agro if you're into cassava they produce starch
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
1 million match for Peter Obi at Umuahia grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ibukzy:
1 million match for Peter Obi at Umuahia grin grin
No march gets up to 1 million Sha, 10k is more than enough to shout "e choke" cheesy
I personally saw suleja March, then I saw it on SM, SM definitely amplified it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Amoto94:

The challenge for most of them is security.
If you are into cashew(flesh), cassava tubers, sorghum/soyabeans you can supply to Unicane an ethanol producing company in Kogi State. You can also supply to Crest Agro if you're into cassava they produce starch

I wanna delve into cassava plantation. It had been on my mind quite long, but I wanna be in Naija to overseeing it myself for some months.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
I watched Obi's cnn interview, nothing there, I thought he answered poorly to some questions.
But then he is the only one presenting himself for interviews, can one really complain about his interviews?
I don't mind if he wins given the options, but I am not holding out any candle on him been a messiah of any sort.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
OasisX:

Not really. Just want to experiment it on a small scale level.
Vegetables requires Maximum attention from the owner.

Start on a small scale and see how it goes.

I'll be able to connect you to Offtakers when you start on a very large scale cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
OasisX:

I wanna delve into cassava plantation. It had been on my mind quite long, but I wanna be in Naija to overseeing it myself for some months.
You better be on ground or find a sincere and trustworthy ally to help manage it on your behalf.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Vegetables requires Maximum attention from the owner.

Start on a small scale and see how it goes.

I'll be able to connect you to Offtakers when you start on a very large scale cool

Gracias...... looking forward to that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Amoto94:

You better be on ground or find a sincere and trustworthy ally to help manage it on your behalf.

My first attempt of catfish farming I lost 1.5m. The foolish Manager that handled it called to tell me heavy downpour washed away everything.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
OasisX:

Gracias...... looking forward to that.
You are welcome Bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
BlueRayDick:

What happened to the feminism in this guy na? grin

He don give up feminism since nah grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
OasisX:

My first attempt of catfish farming I lost 1.5m. The foolish Manager that handled it called to tell me heavy downpour washed away everything.
Omo shocked shocked
Why the manager no follow the water go

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Omo shocked shocked
Why the manager no follow the water go

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
OasisX:

A guy I knew in University did the same fishing business. He refused to seek paid employment and focused on fish farming. After 5yrs the manager came with this same story that rain washed away his fishes. That incident ran him mad. He developed psych issues after
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Some oloriburuku agberos stopped me and a friend today and demanded we pay them for driving a Tokunbo car. A car i cleared on Friday but had to pack it at Navy Town cos of heavy traffic. They kept hitting my car and shouting owoda as if na danfo we drive, one was even boasting that when Asiwaju becomes President, even mycar (private car owners) will begin to pay them. I called my Naval friend and told to bring 4 other officers, the wasted youths ran off when they saw the officers coming. I truly fear for the future of this country, cos many enterprising youths have been wasted through this agbero madness. And it will get worse if Emi Lo Kan become President, God help this nation....

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (4828) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.