Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1524113 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) ... (4751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Lol

Israel plucked a 21 year old from obscurity and brought her into the social circles that a top 3 artist in the whole Africa moves in...

If you think Israel manufactured his insecurity from thin air, then you might not have enough experience with money and/or women.
Then blame Israel for being insecure rather than cooking up useless theory and thesis. That was how you all cooked up theories about Steve Harvey wife when it was a fake news.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Dagame: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2023
Yesterday we won 2.02 odd,2.00 & 5.36 odds.

It's absolutely free stop paying for games
You can confirm what I said by checking yesterday video when you visit the channel

The link below is for today's games
1.88 & 1.85 odds Respectively. Good luck Guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ygW9DHvSok?feature=shared
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Godx:

So the women left Dangote for other men?
The women outgrow Dangote and wanted to taste other men.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Lol

Israel plucked a 21 year old from obscurity and brought her into the social circles that a top 3 artist in the whole Africa moves in...

If you think Israel manufactured his insecurity from thin air, then you might not have enough experience with money and/or women.

If you went to the same uni as some of your female secondary school classmates you would see it live and direct. The way some chicks levels will accelerate.

So this girl was dating you in secondary school where you were a top dog. Now you are in 100l at the bottom of the pole and fly guys from 300l to 500l are chasing the chick. What is the most likely scenario that will play out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2023
afrodoc2:

Israel probably inadvertently accelerated the process with the experiences and opportunities he was able to provide for her.

Oga, you know ball.

Israel served her up on a plate to the wolves. Whenever his industry colleagues congregate, Israel is almost always the lowest status in the room.

His name is Israel, but bro really a Hittite to his boss. His Oga is a renowned captain of the imperial cocksguard. Israel probably couldn't even relax at work. If he's not shielding sheila from Davido, he's looking to hide her from other Adeleke hunstmen. And that's before he starts dealing with all the other artists.

Like Emaprince said, that virginity probably clouded his senses to the universal truth, but he realised too late that he can't keep up.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

Then blame Israel for being insecure rather than cooking up useless theory and thesis. That was how you all cooked up theories about Steve Harvey wife when it was a fake news.

Is any of the women you listed an under 25 in their prime and peak?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
😁😁

https://twitter.com/AtoyebiPaulB/status/1728873075825889429?t=LKtmD3GQbY5dKQYQjeHgbQ&s=19
This your post get agenda
Come out like a real man and say your mind 😃😃😃
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2023
JOB TITLE : HEAD INTERNAL CONTROL, COMPLIANCE AND AUDIT

Key Responsibilities

• Develop and implement comprehensive internal control/audit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Prepare and present audit reports to senior management and board.
• Collaborate with external auditors and regulatory bodies.
• Conduct periodic system Audit.
• Conduct risk management assessments.

Requirements :

• Candidate must have worked in a reputable Audit firm with minimum of 10 years cognate experience out of which 5 must be in a senior/managerial audit role or similar years of experience in the financial sector or related industry.
• Must have previous experience of reporting to a Board/Board Committee.
• Bachelor's or HND degree in accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
• Master or relevant postgraduate degree will be an added advantage.
• Relevant Professional Qualification e.g. ACA or ACCA/ CISA / ACIB is an added advantage.

APPLICATION :
Send application letter and CV to cibnconsult@cibng.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2023
Job Role: HR Manager
Salary: N250,000
Industry: luxury Restaurant

Requirements:
- 4+years HR operations experience managing a restaurant
- Good communication skills
- good management skills
- Candidate should be staying close to the island

Please send CVs to recruitment@amyconsulting.com.ng
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2023
grin

Edo no be Lagos. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2023
obainojazz:
One of the “kidnapped” Amoto was talking about
Time has a way of exposing the hidden truth
You witnessed how police brutality almost brought some parts of the country to a grinding halt in 2020, how neglect in the ND region brought about militancy in the region, NE faced its own security challenges due to neglect and desertification. For you nuance is lost and you won't understand how people who have been subjected to decades of oppression and subjugation will react.
Are some of these actions justified? No. Are there explanations as to why they keep happening every now and then? Yes.
https://twitter.com/fadiquran/status/1727807235642786211
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2023
Melvyn11:
It's insane how you made up all these theories and thesis from basically thin air. So she was not in hoe phase from 17 to 21 when she got married a virgin but after marriage it's when she decided she wanted to try different dicks lmao. Israel never told you she cheated or was unfaithful but you have crafted a narrative in your head that she is leaving the marriage because of dick. You lots will never cease to amaze me.

Ditto for me, too.

They'll really never.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Clip of Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo debating on fuel subsidy and its removal-

https://twitter.com/TheOfficialPOMA/status/1728337758488264953?t=vht5NPKBwYs3DHDxBhDbvQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2023
How "nuance" no go lost. 😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Amoto94:

Time has a way of exposing the hidden truth
You witnessed how police brutality almost brought some parts of the country to a grinding halt in 2020, how neglect in the ND region brought about militancy in the region, NE faced its own security challenges due to neglect and desertification. For you nuance is lost and you won't understand how people who have been subjected to decades of oppression and subjugation will react.
Are some of these actions justified? No. Are there explanations as to why they keep happening every now and then? Yes.
https://twitter.com/fadiquran/status/1727807235642786211

See u comparing ENDSARS protest to Hamas terrorists waking up one Saturday morning to kill and kidnap innocent people simply because they are jews.

U know Hamas are terrorists , but u sha still find way to compare their actions to peaceful protest that was hijacked by both state and non-state actors....smh

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7923217/pregnant-nigerian-lady-storm-boyfriends

Pregnant lady storms boyfriend's wedding with thugs in Port Harcourt. Unfortunately, she arrived after the priest has already joined the boyfriend with the bride.

I no know say these things still dey happen o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Pregnant lady storms boyfriend's wedding with thugs in Port Harcourt. Unfortunately, she arrived after the priest has already joined the boyfriend with the bride.

If i was the newly wedded wife, I will divorce him on Monday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:
are you taking note
Don't worry have noted the key points

grin grin grin

I think we are a bit too hard on the wife (not disputing the theories from others)

There's absolutely nothing wrong in wanting something better or more for your husband. Maybe it is because this is the entertainment niche, but in all spheres of life, people try to break out and become their own masters.

From Politics to business to the corporate world, people outgrow assliccking and want to be someone greater or even an equal.

And i can understand her a little; It's not like Davido stopped him from growing. People came, grew and left. Why can't you do the same, Israel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

I think we are a bit too hard on the wife (not disputing the theories from others)

There's absolutely nothing wrong in wanting something better or more for your husband. Maybe it is because this is the entertainment niche, but in all spheres of life, people try to break out and become their own masters.

From Politics to business to the corporate world, people outgrow assliccking and want to be someone greater or even an equal.

And i can understand her a little; It's not like Davido stopped him from growing. People came, grew and left. Why can't you do the same, Israel?

Everybody just dey bash the wife.

But between me and u shey that Israel be like person wey get any plan for him future ? grin

To me it just looks as if the wife was wasting her time advising him to get sense and build himself for the future. If the wife were to be some other women, she will just forget about his clowning personality, chop his money while it last and then bailout when he no longer enjoys the good grace of Davido he enjoys now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Lol

Don't mind that sucker. I just didn't want to reply him

He is either a woman masking as a man or a potential lamb to the slaughter . .until he gets his weak ass in the abattoir of feminists, let him continue fooling himself.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2023
izzou:

If i was the newly wedded wife, I will divorce him on Monday

The story says she and her families were left confused. If dem never spend the bride price , make dem return am give the boyfriend/husband immediately.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

Exactly and if you asslick too much the person getting rimmed will also be tired one day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2023
So she called Isreal a 2mins man,hahahahaha cheesy.....

Dem don use alum and tightening cream as farginity scam jujuman cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Everybody just dey bash the wife.

But between me and u shey that Israel be like person wey get any plan for him future ? grin

To me it just looks as if the wife was wasting her time advising him to get sense and build himself for the future. If the wife were to be some other women, she will just forget about his clowning personality, chop his money while it last and then bailout when he no longer enjoys the good grace of Davido he enjoys now

I didn't even know much about him. But following the stories and comments, we are mostly assuming say she don see bigger diccck (May be true or not)

I don't see what is bad if a wife wants her husband to become better
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2023
Amigoss:
So she called Isreal a 2mins man,hahahahaha cheesy.....

Dem don use alum and tightening cream as farginity scam jujuman cheesy
Nobody fit scam Benin man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

I think the matter is cleared up and straightforward. Israel was keeping her prisoner and controlling her every movements. That's the Koko. No woman with self esteem can live under those circumstances. All these other talks about ãsslicking and future are just side distractions and washing of dirty laundry, so is the 2 mins man stuff. The Koko is how she was treated. No reasonable woman will leave a rich man because of 2 mins, ãsslicking that pays handsomely and other megedefegede

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

His name is Israel, but bro really a Hittite to his boss. His Oga is a renowned captain of the imperial cocksguard. Israel probably couldn't even relax at work. If he's not shielding sheila from Davido, he's looking to hide her from other Adeleke hunstmen. And that's before he starts dealing with all the other artistes
You don't only know ball, you know bible!!!

She probably jumped at getting hitched with dude when he introduced himself as a davido associate. Babe is now full a member and have seen every one and her hubby for who he is. See finish sets in . . Isreal upgraded her, and now she can't see herself calling another man's bag man her king. It's hapergamy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The story says she and her families were left confused. If dem never spend the bride price , make dem return am give the boyfriend/husband immediately.

Return wetin?

I go spend the bride price, ensure we spend every resource budgeted for the reception.

Fcck you well on Saturday and Sunday and on Monday, serve you divorve papers.

I no go return 1 naira
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2023
Ibime:

I think the matter is cleared up and straightforward. Israel was keeping her prisoner and controlling her every movements. That's the Koko. No woman with self esteem can live under those circumstances. All these other talks about ãsslicking and future are just side distractions and washing of dirty laundry, so is the 2 mins man stuff. The Koko is how she was treated. No reasonable woman will leave a rich man because of 2 mins, ãsslicking that pays handsomely and other megedefegede

Well, another angle

(1) (2) (3) ... (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) ... (4751) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, liveLongNprospa(m), akwesenana, Bluelines69, Amigoss, BlueRayDick, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), sod09(m), GrammarNazi1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.