Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1544790 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (4792) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Theflint1:
The OG Sun page 3 girls were the thing though.
OMG. Omo, I write numbers that year sha. Damn.😂😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And your point being? I'm just wondering.
You and Melvin seem quite fixated on the whole virginity thing that it makes it look like women who are non-virgins are less deserving of certain types of men...I'd get it if the "misogynists" are toting this line of argument, surprising seeing it from the feminists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Theflint1:
You and Melvin seem quite fixated on the whole virginity thing that it makes it look like women who are non-virgins are less deserving of certain types of men...I'd get it if the "misogynists" are toting this line of argument, surprising seeing it from the feminists.

Omo this trap you want to set cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
akwesenana:
😂😂😂
A beauty queen Virgin at that. 😂😂
Leave Emaprince to be playing cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Theflint1:
Wetin be this ? Femi what
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Lmaooooo.

Because a virgin lives in a bush without access to the Internet and books, and she's not supposed to have an idea of what (good) sex means, and how long it should last on average?

Lool,Don't forget she is a born again Christian na and her papa na pastor,that is the prism I am looking at it from.....

She doesn't need all that info and knowledge,when konji shows up,she is suppose to pray about it as a believer moreover books and internet are fiction...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

This guy is always hilarious with his theories. So you actually believe someone that won Face of Edo didn't have men far richer than Israel jumping into her Dm's before they met?. A virgin in Benin, do you know how rare that is and you think she needed Israel to uplift her. Continue to dey play cheesy

Who face of Edo help? Infact who was the last one before her?

All these numerous mushroom beauty pageants sef. Na so Chidinma take chop cucumber that year.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na artificial virginity them give baba

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
i just googled Sheila courage education

i cannot find anything

https://www.gistlover.com/i-met-israel-while-on-evangelism-and-won-his-soul-for-god-isreal-dmws-fiancee/

Ahead of their wedding ceremony set to take place on October 22, Isreal DMW’s fiancée Sheila Courage has recounted how she met Davido’s logistic manager, Isreal DMW.

https://phogammedia.ng/sheila-courage-biography-age-real-name-divorce-net-worth-husband-education-and-more/

this reads like a hit job though

i actually doubt she was in a tertiary institution. and i am wondering who allows their daughter to jump into marriage at the age of 21/22

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Is the 'face of edo' a beauty contest?

Because we know how our beauty contests go.

Enter the cucumber lipsrsealed
HALLELUYAH IYE HOSANNAH. 🙌🙌🙌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ibime:

Who face of Edo help? Infact who was the last one before her?

All these numerous mushroom beauty pageants sef. Na so Chidinma take chop cucumber that year.
grin grin grin

Even chidimma sef na face of something

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:
i just googled Sheila courage education

i cannot find anything

https://www.gistlover.com/i-met-israel-while-on-evangelism-and-won-his-soul-for-god-isreal-dmws-fiancee/

Ahead of their wedding ceremony set to take place on October 22, Isreal DMW’s fiancée Sheila Courage has recounted how she met Davido’s logistic manager, Isreal DMW.

https://phogammedia.ng/sheila-courage-biography-age-real-name-divorce-net-worth-husband-education-and-more/

this reads like a hit job though

i actually doubt she was in a tertiary institution. and i am wondering who allows their daughter to jump into marriage at the age of 21/22
Lol, all these useless blogs...the second link listed her net worth as $500 grin

I want to believe the girl is Educated sha, she seems pretty polished.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Theflint1:

the bigger question is what place beauty contests have in female empowerment.

what is a beauty contest but an archaic throwback exercise where scantily clad women strut around and are ogled by men and answer dumb questions with even dumber answers

you can look through the face of edo if you so wish
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=face+of+edo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
Theflint1:

Okay, thank you for elaborating.

And I'll have you know that the bolded is just your own assumption/judgment and it's wrong.

I have not spoken on women who are not virgins.

My point was: a woman who is a virgin is least likely to be sexually promiscuous, and that is a value to bring to a relationship, in my book.

So, whether you remain a virgin for personal reasons or because the society demands it, it is something that should be "bargainable". Pardon my use of words. I mean, there are different things people bring to and offer in a relationship. Money, looks, character, faithfulness. For a woman who is a virgin, that should count as well. And that should also give her a right to be with a person who is the best for her as well.

I'm just simply saying, 'you have this, you can ask for this in turn.'

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
Theflint1:
Lol, all these useless blogs...the second link listed her net worth as $500 grin

I want to believe the girl is Educated sha, she seems pretty polished.

and thats the thing. which middle class educated parent will allow their daughter to jump into marriage at 22 and to a man 18 years older?

that is the MO for those who are using their pikin for poverty alleviation / social elevation program

the way regina daniels mother seemed far more excited about her daughter being one of the wives of an octogenarian than regina herself

chiomas dropping out of school to marry Davido had me scratching my head - but las las he is an Adeleke and heir to some billions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

When you hear the Israel tell the story sef, you go just dey laugh.

You can tell the guy isn't used to dealing with normal young fine babes.

That's why he went and wifed the first one he saw. I just dey laugh. Virgin ko, cola ni.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Amigoss:
Lool,Don't forget she is a born again Christian na and her papa na pastor,that is the prism I am looking at it from.....

She doesn't need all that info and knowledge,when konji shows up,she is suppose to pray about it as a believer moreover books and internet are fiction...

If you're not a Christian, much less a born again one, why are you speaking on how they should live or what they should believe, know?

You're muddling things up here. Nobody talked about 'konji' here or having premarital sex. You were simply implying that she isn't supposed to know how long sex should last. Granted, calling him a 2-second man is shaming, but doesn't mean it's not true.

Books and Internet are fiction? 🤦🤦

All the posts you guys make here are fiction? All the YouTube documentaries and links to articles that have been posted here are fiction? The relationship discussions everywhere on social media are all lies? Gynecological books are fiction? Podcasts by sexologists are not true?

It's not your fault sha. Na person wey go marry someone wey nor align with her values I blame.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Trap ko, pakute ni.

Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Amigoss:
So she called Isreal a 2mins man,hahahahaha cheesy.....

Dem don use alum and tightening cream as farginity scam jujuman cheesy
Smh, weak sexual performance by ex male lovers is really a line most women have milked dry. No be only 2 mins na 40 seconds

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:
This virgin virgin wey una dey mention just made me remember Donstan grin

That guy and his virgin fetish on ashawo thread that year …
That werey still dey so? grin He said he only does Virgins, no more no less grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Men will call women "bxre.hxle" pxssxes and h--s and sl-ts and all kind of degrading names imaginable. Women you've never been with and don't fùck with.

You people will dunk on baddies that you never approach, but a woman is not supposed to know a "2-second" man except she has been with past lovers. grin grin

Since when did knowledge = personal experience, LMAOOO?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

It is only Ben Murray Bruce that brought some dignity back to beauty pageants. No one rates beauty contest participants.

Just an avenue of razz chicks trying to attempt to look posh. It is just an opportunity to hawk yourself, (like the sun page 3 girls) nothing more. And an opportunity for the organizers to run a sampling spree.
Aaaaaahh DAILY SUN page 3 girls. God Bless Orji Uzor Kalu for that, babes dey put boob and waist statistics for paper with phone numbers no less grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingTom:

Smh, weak sexual performance by ex male lovers is really a line most women have milked dry. No be only 2 mins na 40 seconds
many of them always use that 1 min man line or whatever they call it. If they can't use it, they use the size of his penis as an excuse to abuse him.

Still I ask such girls/women this: exactly how small is the man's penis? Because if his middle finger can fvck you, you moan and cum... the mind boggles... 🤷‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
joseph1832:
many of them always use that 1 min man line or whatever they call it. If they can't use it, they use the size of his penis as an excuse to abuse him.

Still I ask such girls/women this: exactly how small is the man's penis? Because if his middle finger can fvck you, you moan and cum... the mind boggles... 🤷‍♂️
I've seen more vaginas than a midwife in my lifetime wink and my professor told us in our first class, that if a whole human can come out of there and a whole fist can fit in there, you will have to be laboring under a terrible delusion if you think pakuromo, baby oku, Sabrina, dorobucci, bajinotu poka and the rest will help you do a better job. Do your best and leave the rest grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingTom:

I've seen more vaginas than a midwife in my lifetime wink and my professor told us in our first class, that if a whole human can come out of there and a whole fist can fit in there, you will have to be laboring under a terrible delusion if you think pakuromo, baby oku, Sabrina, dorobucci, bajinotu poka and the rest will help you do a better job. Do your best and leave the rest grin grin
Choi. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Magno liaa:
Okay, thank you for elaborating.

And I'll have you know that the bolded is just your own assumption/judgment and it's wrong.

I have not spoken on women who are not virgins.

My point was: a woman who is a virgin is least likely to be sexually promiscuous, and that is a value to bring to a relationship, in my book.

So, whether you remain a virgin for personal reasons or because the society demands it, it is something that should be "bargainable". Pardon my use of words. I mean, there are different things people bring to and offer in a relationship. Money, looks, character, faithfulness. For a woman who is a virgin, that should count as well. And that should also give her a right to be with a person who is the best for her as well.

I'm just simply saying, 'you have this, you can ask for this in turn.'

And if you take 'woman' anywhere in this post and replace it with 'man', it would still be valid. At no point also did I degrade anyone on the basis of their virginity or non-virginity.

So goodluck to you on looking for loopholes or shxt to snare me in.

T for tenks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

and thats the thing. which middle class educated parent will allow their daughter to jump into marriage at 22 and to a man 18 years older?

that is the MO for those who are using their pikin for poverty alleviation / social elevation program

the way regina daniels mother seemed far more excited about her daughter being one of the wives of an octogenarian than regina herself

chiomas dropping out of school to marry Davido had me scratching my head - but las las he is an Adeleke and heir to some billions.

The girl isn't proper middle-class, na Benin she dey, not so many proper middle-class families if not for Yahoo. Her parents fit dey try normal normal (meeting bills and providing basics), but levels dey this thing and going down the rabbit hole, and from receipts dropped, Israel was an upgrade...maybe her parents didn't go about it in terms of overt poverty alleviation, but he def upgraded them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingTom:

While I expected to see 1mins man, I was also expecting her to claim isreal has many mistresses and also abused her physically countless times....cos na women's go to generic line of attack and defence when they are dealing with a man in other to garner public pity. She just posted that. Wait a while, she will think something more if it feels like this one isn't doing any damage.

Isreal should move on. I understand his pains is cos of the 100s of millions invested in that girl. Truth is women are brutal when dealing with a man. Theu are only loyal to tbeir emotions. That's why I dey laugh the male feminists ( like melvin) on this thread who think being "captain save a skirt" will make them top choice for women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the bigger question is what place beauty contests have in female empowerment.

what is a beauty contest but an archaic throwback exercise where scantily clad women strut around and are ogled by men and answer dumb questions with even dumber answers

you can look through the face of edo if you so wish
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=face+of+edo

This one sef dey...the patriarchy has this game rigged.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Emaprince:
While I expected to see 1mins man, I was also expecting her to claim isreal has many mistresses and also abused her physically countless times....cos na women's go to generic line of attack and defence when they are dealing with a man in other to garner public pity. She just posted that. Wait a while, she will think something more if it feels like this one isn't doing any damage.

Isreal should move on. I understand his pains is cos of the 100s of millions invested in that girl. Truth is women are brutal when dealing with a man. Theu are only loyal to tbeir emotions. That's why I dey laugh the male feminists ( like melvin) on this thread who think being "captain save a skirt" will make them top choice for women.
Israel posted something earlier, he's deleted it now, but it looked like some warning of sort, kind of like who get mind, make e put body... paraphrasing. It's possible some knights in whites don dey enter the matter, or it's him marking the girl as a no go area even after they've broken up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Emaprince:

The koko be say he should move on but it's not easy, I know. Lol @ male feminists grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
joseph1832:
Choi. grin grin
Omo no slack o, no no jonz and no looseguard grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (4792) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Shegzdave, Ibime(m), Ellexy, nihilistjnr, Segedinho(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.