Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1544276 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) ... (4791) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Native Gynaecologist
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Wow why didn't I follow an edo woman

But can you deal grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingTom:

And BlueRayDick's angles grin

Me I just dey catch my cruise ni jare grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Amigoss:

But can you deal grin
Nah😃😃
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
joseph1832:
which Edo state is this happening? Obviously not the one I know of.

Lol. I was born there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Wow why didn't I follow an edo woman

Can you handle small stubbornness?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I was younger then and I could easily figure out or access passwords and they were all extremely careless or carefree with their security and their office pcs/laptops. Sometimes they would give you direct access.

So let's just say I saw emails, chats, declarations of love and pictures.

The pictures you saw, was it nude?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
[b]The Benue State government
reportedly spent N34.44 billion on ‘special day celebrations’ ‘welfare packages’,‘securityvotes’,andma- terials and supplies such as office stationery, and books.
“According to reports, Borno, Cross Rivers, Delta, Ebonyi states also, respectively, spent N32.63 bil- lion,N43.71billion,N152.15billion, N30.91 billion, and N41.11 billion on frivolous items and the public fundsmayhavebeenmismanaged or diverted.
“Ekiti State reportedly spent N31.33billiononlocalandinterna- tionaltravelandtransport,miscel- laneous such as welfare packages, refreshments, honorarium and sitting allowances. According to reports, both Enugu and Gombe states, respectively, spent N33.36 billion and N24.73 billion on friv- olous items and the public funds may have been mismanaged or diverted.
“Imo State government re- portedly spent N58.21 billion on refreshments and meals, welfare packages, and other allowances. Jigawa State reportedly spent N49.64 billion on transport and travelling, materials and supplies includingdrugs,vaccines,medical supplies, and stationeries.
“According to reports, Kadu- na, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara and Kogi states also, respectively, spent N27.87 billion, N17.79 bil- lion, N40.49 billion, N24.51 billion, N41.19 billion, and N58.02 billion on frivolous items and the public fundsmayhavebeenmismanaged[/b]

#Copied
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

The pictures you saw, was it nude?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

A word of advice. Do not put personsal stuff on your office laptop. One way or another, the it people will eventually see every last thing on your office device
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Ermmmm to start, Isreal was the first to get personal and sexual in this senseless feud going on between them. Bringing his wife's sexuality into a misunderstanding as a reason for her misconduct is senseless to say the least. He publicly out his wife's or ex wife's sexuality by telling the world she was a virgin and it doesn't guarantee successful marriage (a less for all 22 year old virgin hunters BTW grin) . But really what has the ladies sexuality got to do with their misunderstanding? Isn't it foolish to think a grown man could only ascribe a woman's value to her virginity. And why is he using it as a weapon to shame her. Now tell me who is quick to "shame" who first?

Have you considered that some couples deliberately don't birth immediately? It's shameful people are still yet to come in terms with this and refuse to stop being womb watchers. Like you said it's just a year!
And if they really wanted to conceive but couldn't what if Isreal is being typical one who wouldn't go for fertility test like the story of a man that graced fp not long ago.? How certain are you that this people see not having kids yet as a problem like you do?.

Thank you, She's the only one that knows! You are not the husband she's intimate with! Oh scratch that! Her husband may not know self grin
Point is,you are not her "hole" to know you are intentionally placed on unwanted leave so you don't take in stubborn spermatozoa neither are you her womb to know you are being deprived of your biological functions. So quit stating assumptions as facts.

Thank you!
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

Can you handle small stubbornness?
Yes ke
I love it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

No be wetin I post earlier be this? Don't be surprised say those urging the Sheila girl to jabor Israel say him be boyboy na them open new profile begin throw shot

If Israel dey receive online shots like this, imagine the number of offline shots

Both will learn their lessons
For Israel to be posting these sort of stuffs, likely lesson still full front for am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

A word of advice. Do not put personsal stuff on your office laptop. One way or another, the it people will eventually see every last thing on your office device

grin grin grin

Nah. I have known that rule for a really long time. Thanks still.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Yes ke
I love it

Interesting discovery.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. I was born there.
where exactly in Edo? You were born there is way different from you are from there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
popizaino:
[b]The Benue State government
reportedly spent N34.44 billion on ‘special day celebrations’ ‘welfare packages’,‘securityvotes’,andma- terials and supplies such as office stationery, and books.
“According to reports, Borno, Cross Rivers, Delta, Ebonyi states also, respectively, spent N32.63 bil- lion,N43.71billion,N152.15billion, N30.91 billion, and N41.11 billion on frivolous items and the public fundsmayhavebeenmismanaged or diverted.
“Ekiti State reportedly spent N31.33billiononlocalandinterna- tionaltravelandtransport,miscel- laneous such as welfare packages, refreshments, honorarium and sitting allowances. According to reports, both Enugu and Gombe states, respectively, spent N33.36 billion and N24.73 billion on friv- olous items and the public funds may have been mismanaged or diverted.
“Imo State government re- portedly spent N58.21 billion on refreshments and meals, welfare packages, and other allowances. Jigawa State reportedly spent N49.64 billion on transport and travelling, materials and supplies includingdrugs,vaccines,medical supplies, and stationeries.
“According to reports, Kadu- na, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara and Kogi states also, respectively, spent N27.87 billion, N17.79 bil- lion, N40.49 billion, N24.51 billion, N41.19 billion, and N58.02 billion on frivolous items and the public fundsmayhavebeenmismanaged[/b]

#Copied

And Benue governor Na Reverend father....

Is there a way Nigeria citizens can revolt against this rubbish collectively without strike or protest,maybe not paying tax,levies,vat or something they can feel the impact....We are so powerless

Because strike,protest na just voicemail
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
joseph1832:
where exactly in Edo? You were born there is way different from you are from there.

Lol. I nor wan argue, nor worry.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. I nor wan argue, nor worry.
No be about argument. I just wan know if you be from Edo state and from where, shikena.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

His name is Israel, but bro really a Hittite to his boss.

Nobody does wordplay better abeg

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
joseph1832:
No be about argument. I just wan know if you be from Edo state and from where, shikena.

Is that necessary?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

Is that necessary?
well probably not here, but outside here, away from prying eyes and wagging tongues... Hell Yeah. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
joseph1832:
well probably not here, but outside here, away from prying eyes and wagging tongues... Hell Yeah. grin

There will be no need for that, Sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Nobody does wordplay better abeg
If Nihilist wanted to do rap and took it seriously, he'll definitely do a good job.

His imaginations are too wild, with top notch references. Great MCs think far away from regular/basic stuffs.

This nigga said :

Experienced connoisseurs know you catch the fish, take your pics, and release it back to the ocean

Talk your shit bro !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
joseph1832:
Nairaland DSs welldone sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

There will be no need for that, Sir.
Ah well, there's always no need, until there is need... 👌

Cheers. 🥂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Wetin concern me with your frowning face grin grin . No worry i go use charcoal from the underworld iron am now. grin grin

Well, you know my stance on sponsoring a lady who isn't a wife to school. Unless one is running a charity or just doing it out of goodwill I'm not a fan of sponsoring a lady to school so "she will marry you". If you wan help, help if you wan do business do business very simple and uncomplicated. Na mumu dey use money buy loyalty.

On Isreal's case though... Eh eh eh eh He thought he had it figured out. "Get a 22 year old faargin, spoil her with money, marry her and own her. Unless such lady is a dummy living in a cave things does not always go as planned. There are some things you can't outsmart. And he is a failed Alpha male self.. who maltreat and locks his wife outside only to come and start crying on SM. Mumu man!

As for Sheila, nah wetin she sabi chop wan kill am! I saw where she said the marriage was rushed and so on... if she had no romantic or even platonic friendship relation with someone outside her faith there would have been nothing to rush. "nkan ti o ni je, maa fi rumu" . A true christian will not be married to someone like Isreal or even divorce him for something as trivia as whatever they are dragging. She didn't ask the right questions, didn't know her man well before getting involved, She was obviously blinded by what Isreal gave. Lol I wish her strength!

Both of them fit themselves and they will be alright. They should sha do giveaway to their fans playing jury on their matter before they finally lock up. grin grin .

Oshey Adviser Nowamagbe, Marriage counsellor go fit you die
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Amigoss:

Oshey Adviser Nowamagbe, Marriage counsellor go fit you die
I hear you grin grin

Na church I wan build grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Amigoss:

And Benue governor Na Reverend father....

Is there a way Nigeria citizens can revolt against this rubbish collectively without strike or protest,maybe not paying tax,levies,vat or something they can feel the impact....We are so powerless

Because strike,protest na just voicemail

So we heard about Benue state governor.

Nigerians don't want to die but want to go to heaven.This applies to our politicians as well. When the court is bold enough to give capital punishment of death to anyone who is found guilty of embezzling public funds,then maybe we might start taking the country back little by little.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2023
I have always been a Jigga fanatic, but after watching Jay- Z and Gayle King, Brooklyn’s Own, I am even deeper!

Watching him tell his story, his journey to being independent, wealth, being vulnerable about his mistakes including the cheating scandal.

You can see his head just spinning, it’s like he is rhyming as he speaks.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2023
APC happened.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2023
Melvyn11:
APC happened.

When the APC aplogists wake, they will come and tell u about dip in international oil price, Covid-19 lockdown and how PDP having things easy during their time as the cause of the current state of the economy .

They may even gaslight u to ask u to point to any other African country that is not going through a lot now.

cool

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) ... (4791) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, CentiLion(m), yokiti, DonPablo9511, GloriousGbola, Ellexy, larride(m), MrJaay(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.