Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1544487 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) ... (4791) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Emaprince:
See naija girls na...they are already flooding isreal DM.

This is the issue with women. While some of them are egging you on to leave your hubby, they are sneaking behind you to take your spot..as long as your husband hold his side financially.

https://www.nairaland.com/7923086/israel-dmw-shares-dms-women

Just Dey play .

Even while he’s married there are women in his DM who want to be his side chick .

If the lady also shares her DM u will see men in her DM who want her .

For instance Stella Damasus has married like 3 different times . She lost her first husband and then married 2 different men afterwards at 2 different times . Shebi na man be Daniel Ademinokan who married her as husband number 3 despite knowing about her past 2 marriages ?

The thing goes both ways jare
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Were you there? Are you her? Is her you? grin shocked shocked Omohhhhh she avoided taking in bawo.

Why are some of you like this.... Una no do biology? Are all couples compatible when it comes to fertility? What if Isreal is the problem? undecided undecided

Lol ... Na Sheila wey go carry wetin pass am dey give una talk. angry
We know how quick women uses something like this to shame a man the have fallen out with.

Small penis, 1min man, impotent man etc.

She already called him a 2mins man, if he was shooting blank, she wouldn't waste time to spill it out

She's the only one that knows what she is doing secretly. A woman can refuse to conceive. It's easy work.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Were you there? Are you her? Is her you? grin shocked shocked Omohhhhh she avoided taking in bawo.

Why are some of you like this.... Una no do biology? Are all couples compatible when it comes to fertility? What if Isreal is the problem? undecided undecided

The way Prince talk the “for a whole year “ funny gan grin

Shey we didn’t see how Banky and Adesuwa had to wait for a while before they had their child ? It was even Banky that had health related issue that caused the delay .

Imagine if their marriage had crashed like Israel’s own before they had their child ; I’m sure people go still postulate maybe it was Adesuwa that deliberately didn’t take in just to ride on Banky’s fame and name as long as it pleased her
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. You already know.

Edo women are the best actually. Sweet, stubborn and alladat. We still dey put men for their place. undecided

Do you know if she saw red flags in those men? Some of us would rather walk away from anything or people disturbing our peace of mind.

No red flags ooo

The oga at the top was an all around nice guy who unfortunately had his prick as his weakness. And she used it well.

For the husband I will say she was more successful than him.

There is a lot more to the story though I guess in the end it was more about the woman than her tribe

But I think (you can correct me if I am wrong) edo don't carry marriage on their head the way Yorubas or Ibos do.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Omo!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Emaprince will literally create a scenario and theory from thin air and run with it with such assurance you will think he was there. Those are the kind of people that always drop the best gist in bars cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
Melvyn11:
Emaprince will literally create a scenario and theory from thin air and run with it with such assurance you will think he was there. It's that kind of people that always drop the best gist in bars cheesy
cheesy cheesy mugu.

You have to stay ahead of the game. You won't get it...you are a feminist

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Emaprince:
cheesy cheesy mugu.

You have to stay ahead of the game. You won't get it...you are a feminist
The only Femi I know is Otedola.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Persephone1:

Kip kwaiet jare angry

While we cannot agree on why/how Isreal did not knock sheila up in 12 months

This saga itself is a common story in our never ending gender wars

Every other day there is a thread with this exact scenario playing out.

man on the wrong side of 40 marries or dates hot segzy prime of youth tear rubber smalley over stable and wiser evening newspaper, thinking he can eat his cake and have it - do African agbaya to keep smalley in check and also enjoy bobby standing at 90 degrees

Usually he gets one fine girl from dirt poor background and sends her to school.

Smalley knows the game and goes along until she has secured the bag - and then flips it on the guy, tears him to pieces and discards him

You are not in my class. Can't you see I am an educated woman with educated men swarming over me? Go and face your okada business and find a woman your age

It is just the usual Nigeria zero sum game where each party is out to Chance the other

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You don't know this for a fact, u are only making assumptions bro.

Do u even know if Israel is fertile? grin

Person wey don close to 40 and doesn't have a love child up till now and he dey fornicate steady; na him 22 year old wife u dey assume say she no allow pregnancy stay.

Just dey play my fans.

grin grin grin

Another angle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Emaprince:
We know how quick women uses something like this to shame a man the have fallen out with.

Small penis, 1min man, impotent man etc.

She already called him a 2mins man, if he was shooting blank, she wouldn't waste time to spill it out

She's the only one that knows what she is doing secretly. A woman can refuse to conceive. It's easy work.
Ermmmm to start, Isreal was the first to get personal and sexual in this senseless feud going on between them. Bringing his wife's sexuality into a misunderstanding as a reason for her misconduct is senseless to say the least. He publicly out his wife's or ex wife's sexuality by telling the world she was a virgin and it doesn't guarantee successful marriage (a less for all 22 year old virgin hunters BTW grin) . But really what has the ladies sexuality got to do with their misunderstanding? Isn't it foolish to think a grown man could only ascribe a woman's value to her virginity. And why is he using it as a weapon to shame her. Now tell me who is quick to "shame" who first?

Have you considered that some couples deliberately don't birth immediately? It's shameful people are still yet to come in terms with this and refuse to stop being womb watchers. Like you said it's just a year!
And if they really wanted to conceive but couldn't what if Isreal is being typical one who wouldn't go for fertility test like the story of a man that graced fp not long ago.? How certain are you that this people see not having kids yet as a problem like you do?.

Thank you, She's the only one that knows! You are not the husband she's intimate with! Oh scratch that! Her husband may not know self grin
Point is,you are not her "hole" to know you are intentionally placed on unwanted leave so you don't take in stubborn spermatozoa neither are you her womb to know you are being deprived of your biological functions. So quit stating assumptions as facts.

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Emaprince:

This is the issue with women. While some of them are egging you on to leave your hubby, they are sneaking behind you to take your spot..as long as your husband hold his side financially.

One say come marriage me but am not a virgin ooh. Lol...i like her honesty. Dis thing pain d guy wella 4 him 2 dey leak private chat with ladies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Emaprince:

https://www.nairaland.com/7923086/israel-dmw-shares-dms-women

No be wetin I post earlier be this? Don't be surprised say those urging the Sheila girl to jabor Israel say him be boyboy na them open new profile begin throw shot

If Israel dey receive online shots like this, imagine the number of offline shots

Both will learn their lessons
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

With everything else coming out if she suspects Isreals gun is shooting blanks she will tell everyone without hesitation

How many times Israel dey sleep for house sef. Today concert tomorrow Amsterdam
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
A different angle

Just as Davidos crew dey drop dead unexpectedly from drug abuse

Na so their marriage dey crash.

You sure say Davido has not locked their destiny in a calabash so?

Illuminati loading grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

No red flags ooo

The oga at the top was an all around nice guy who unfortunately had his prick as his weakness. And she used it well.

For the husband I will say she was more successful than him.

There is a lot more to the story though I guess in the end it was more about the woman than her tribe

But I think (you can correct me if I am wrong) edo don't carry marriage on their head the way Yorubas or Ibos do.

Hmmmm.

There's more to this story sha.

But on a norms, Edo folks don't really carry marriage on their head. Any small thing, them don comot husband auz., or instead of marriage, cohabitation.

And if wahala dey, they easily return bride price ASAP!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

How many times Israel dey sleep for house sef. Today concert tomorrow Amsterdam

grin grin grin

Another angle!

Shey na bluetooth he wan take give him wife belle when he no dey sleep for house ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
"Whòre holes".

SMFDH.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yjc8AulnDk?si=_fd_O073OzQ43CWm

This is an attempt to decipher what went down at open Ai. A strange palace coup.

Sam altman no try as he apparently did not see it coming. No business paranoia

On the flip side the over 90% of the team basically said if Sam goes we go. That is confam inspirational leadership

Finally the guy may be bringing us skynet sooner than we expect. (terminator theme intensifies)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Shegzdave:

Someone said women supporting women grin grin
True
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

Hmmmm.

But on a norms, Edo folks don't really carry marriage on their head. Any small thing, them don comot husband auz., or instead of marriage, cohabitation.

Wow why didn't I follow an edo woman
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
The different positions of everyone in this matter has been ... quite interesting—for lack of a better word—to read, as someone who sees things from a gender lens.

The ones I "respect" most are the anti-women, who have always been anti-women and are still standing on business.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

Another angle!

Shey na bluetooth he wan take give him wife belle when he no dey sleep for house ?

Biologically a healthy woman vs healthy man can only get pregnant a few days in a month

When people complain of infertility the first angle to attack be say are you doing on the right days? you can't be a visiting husband/wife and be complaining

Until una don sidon for house together nack steadily for 6months without protection before you can start complaining
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

Hmmmm.

I was younger then and I could easily figure out or access passwords and they were all extremely careless or carefree with their security and their office pcs/laptops. Sometimes they would give you direct access.

So let's just say I saw emails, chats, declarations of love and pictures.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Biologically a healthy woman vs healthy man can only get pregnant a few days in a month

When people complain of infertility the first angle to attack be say are you doing on the right days? you can't be a visiting husband/wife and be complaining

Until una don sidon for house together nack steadily for 6months without protection before you can start complaining

At the risk of being sounding like one who is making a wild assumption without facts to back it up; Israel be like who go follow "his oga" go show instead of staying home to shoot his marital gun during his wife's ovulation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Kip kwaiet jare angry

While we cannot agree on why/how Isreal did not knock sheila up in 12 months

This saga itself is a common story in our never ending gender wars

Every other day there is a thread with this exact scenario playing out.

man on the wrong side of 40 marries or dates hot segzy prime of youth tear rubber smalley over stable and wiser evening newspaper, thinking he can eat his cake and have it - do African agbaya to keep smalley in check and also enjoy bobby standing at 90 degrees

Usually he gets one fine girl from dirt poor background and sends her to school.

Smalley knows the game and goes along until she has secured the bag - and then flips it on the guy, tears him to pieces and discards him

You are not in my class. Can't you see I am an educated woman with educated men swarming over me? Go and face your okada business and find a woman your age

It is just the usual Nigeria zero sum game where each party is out to Chance the other
Wetin concern me with your frowning face grin grin . No worry i go use charcoal from the underworld iron am now. grin grin

Well, you know my stance on sponsoring a lady who isn't a wife to school. Unless one is running a charity or just doing it out of goodwill I'm not a fan of sponsoring a lady to school so "she will marry you". If you wan help, help if you wan do business do business very simple and uncomplicated. Na mumu dey use money buy loyalty.

On Isreal's case though... Eh eh eh eh He thought he had it figured out. "Get a 22 year old faargin, spoil her with money, marry her and own her. Unless such lady is a dummy living in a cave things does not always go as planned. There are some things you can't outsmart. And he is a failed Alpha male self.. who maltreat and locks his wife outside only to come and start crying on SM. Mumu man!

As for Sheila, nah wetin she sabi chop wan kill am! I saw where she said the marriage was rushed and so on... if she had no romantic or even platonic friendship relation with someone outside her faith there would have been nothing to rush. "nkan ti o ni je, maa fi rumu" . A true christian will not be married to someone like Isreal or even divorce him for something as trivia as whatever they are dragging. She didn't ask the right questions, didn't know her man well before getting involved, She was obviously blinded by what Isreal gave. Lol I wish her strength!

Both of them fit themselves and they will be alright. They should sha do giveaway to their fans playing jury on their matter before they finally lock up. grin grin .

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The way Prince talk the “for a whole year “ funny gan grin

Shey we didn’t see how Banky and Adesuwa had to wait for a while before they had their child ? It was even Banky that had health related issue that caused the delay .

Imagine if their marriage had crashed like Israel’s own before they had their child ; I’m sure people go still postulate maybe it was Adesuwa that deliberately didn’t take in just to ride on Banky’s fame and name as long as it pleased her
No mind am... grin grin he is their family doctor grin grin. Sheila confided in him. grin grin

It's so sad that almost 99% of failed marriage is always attributed to a woman's actions and inactions. They should cut women some slack!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. You already know.

Edo women are the best actually. Sweet, stubborn and alladat. We still dey put men for their place. undecided

Do you know if she saw red flags in those men? Some of us would rather walk away from anything or people disturbing our peace of mind.
which Edo state is this happening? Obviously not the one I know of.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
This thread don take one kin dimension wey even me no understand againgrin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingTom:
This thread don take one kin dimension wey even me no understand againgrin grin

I think say na only me sef.

Permutations
Combinations
Assumptions
Stereotype-ations

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. You already know.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
izzou:

I think say na only me sef.

Permutations
Combinations
Assumptions
Stereotype-ations
And BlueRayDick's angles grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) ... (4791) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Greatswimmer, sebod(m), BlueRayDick, TrebleChamp(m), Shegzdave, OasisX and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.