Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1588749 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Melvyn11:

Wetin happen to Warri?

Melvyn11:
Wetin dey the Capetown that I won't see in Warri, Abuja and Lagos?

We are waiting!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Melvyn11:
This is the part of Capetown where the actual blacks stays.

Rio de Jane janeiro got favelas where majority black stays too.

Besides, does it change the fact that Cape Town in South Africa 🇿🇦 is among the most beautiful cities in the world? I'm sure travel expert saw all of this before putting in the list.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/most-beautiful-cities-in-the-world-6931288

https://www.airalo.com/blog/the-25-most-beautiful-cities-in-the-world-to-visit

https://www.cntraveler.com/galleries/2016-01-08/the-50-most-beautiful-cities-in-the-world

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theluxurytravelexpert.com/2023/03/13/top-10-most-beautiful-cities-world/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/traveller/inspiration/the-14-most-beautiful-cities-in-the-world-20230714-p5do6n.html

If we expand this list to 50,Abuja won't make it. You think it is by all those buildings in Guzape,Maitama,asokoro,Jabi,Utako,Wuse,wuye,Garki or what? Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
izzou:

We are waiting!
Tell me what's in the Capetown that I won't see in Warri.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
Melvyn11:

Is it blue sky,enhanced color, Palm tree , Cars or road that's deceiving you?

Na the screenshot below dey deceive me.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
Melvyn11:

Tell me what's in the Capetown that I won't see in Warri.

This view.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Two days ago, Tech Cabal published an article/report on the Akwa Ibom Tech Week which took place last month in the cities of Uyo and Ikot Ekpene.

The article highlights all of the indices which make Akwa Ibom Africa's next tech destination (infrastructure and others). And more.

It also announces an equivalent of the Lagos Angel Investment Network which I have always pointed out for years on this forum and beyond as the fuel for the digital tech startup explosion in Lagos (and Nigeria and Subsaharan Africa by extension). The equivalent being the Ibom Angel Network .

Do read the full article here, gentlemen: https://techcabal.com/2023/12/05/akwa-ibom-tech-week-aims-to-make-the-state-africas-new-tech-destination/ .🙂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
izzou:

This view.
The Blue sky, palm tree or roads?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
Melvyn11:
Na inferiority complex dey worry some of una Sha. You see blue sky and palm tree you dey shout up and down.

Wetin come dey worry some of una? Delusion?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Melvyn11:

The Blue sky, palm tree or roads?

Everything.

Melvin, be fast abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
popizaino:

Na the screenshot below dey deceive me.
When you show me where blacks stays I will take your Capetown seriously. Imagine trying to troll Nigeria with a place that whites own 99% of the properties. Black people cannot even step in and you are here shouting beautiful up and down. Guy use your head.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
izzou:

Everything.

Melvin, be fast abeg.
Mr man pick the one you want. You want pictures of blue sky, Palm trees and roads in Warri? I
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Melvyn11:

Mr man pick the one you want. You want pictures of blue sky, Palm trees and roads in Warri? I

Yes

A picture of blue sky, palm trees and roads in Warri

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
izzou:

Yes

A picture of blue sky, palm trees and roads in Warri
Shey you dey find palm tree and road?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
afrodoc2:
Warri and Cape Town?

grin

Abuja and Lagos dey raise shoulder, Waffi want chook mouth

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin

I feel fulfilled now.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
Melvyn11:

When you show me where blacks stays I will take your Capetown seriously. Imagine trying to troll Nigeria with a place that whites own 99% of the properties. Black people cannot even step in and you are here shouting beautiful up and down. Guy use your head.

It is beautiful whether na green people or na yellow people dey stay there. You wey dey use your head dey show me 2billion naira mansion like say an average Nigerian fit afford am. Dey play.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
popizaino:

It is beautiful whether na green people or na yellow people dey stay there. You wey dey use your head dey show me 2billion naira mansion like say an average Nigerian fit afford am. Dey play.
Na Nigerians still get those houses. You dey show me properties belonging to white men and you dey shout beautiful up and down. Another one saw Blue sky and Pam tree, he shout beautiful. Inferiority complex go do una something.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
I just want anything APC to go I don't care the tribe or religion

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
izzou:
Warri ke?

grin grin grin
That guy will just be throwing words around with little or no logic
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That guy will just be throwing words around with little or no logic

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

.....to be sincere, no where in Nigeria comes close to that. Lagos is overrated, yet its still abroad to so many Nigerians.

Moment you enter Nigeria, you'll know you don enter wàhálà. LOL!

First Image - Dubai air space.
Second Image - Lagos air space.

I took both with same phone o. LOL!
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I just want anything APC to go I don't care the tribe or religion

grin

.....Senator Ireti of LP has this message for you. LOL!

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1732829650617860208?t=IpB_kTtvYqSgG7GbJ2al2A&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Bombblacks:
What happened to A001. He hasn't posted in a while.
I'm perfectly fine. Thank you. I'm involved in many activities offline at this period. Hence, I only visit Nairaland once in a while and make posts here sparingly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Melvyn11:

Na Nigerians still get those houses. You dey show me properties belonging to white men and you dey shout beautiful up and down. Another one saw Blue sky and Pam tree, he shout beautiful. Inferiority complex go do una something.

Those international travel expert that rates Cape Town highly are also suffering from inferiority complex Mr superiority complex?

I'm certain Paris is not beautiful because blacks aren't the majority there.

Meanwhile,Durban South Africa 🇿🇦 is still levels above any Nigerian city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZVDK8bz_DI?si=6YUQFLalNyjNe79E

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

I am always even suspicious of those Arab countries "doing well" as an example for Nigeria

Besides the fact that the they have almost 10 times our resources for about one-tenth of our population

Which of the below do we want

Do we want Monarchy, where A son like MBS inherit the throne
Where there is a caste system and some are designated slaves
Where women cannot drive or even go outside on errands without a man following them
Where political opponents like Jamal Kashoggi can be killed and melted in acid

Pick anyone of the above that you want us to implement in Nigeria
They will pick none.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
A001:

I'm perfectly fine. Thank you. I'm involved in many activities offline at this period. Hence, I only visit Nairaland once in a while and make posts here sparingly.
That's good to know.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na Naija be this grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin

....Sad News; S&P Global reports that the OTIS tanker carrying a 950,000 barrel cargo of Nigeria’s Agbami crude, is currently en route to Lekki, the nearest land port to Dangote’s offshore crude receiving terminal.

Relief is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Amigoss:
Na Naija be this grin

Carry your drone comot for person house.

Show me this kind of street for Banana Island

I'll wait

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
popizaino:

Those international travel expert that rates Cape Town highly are also suffering from inferiority complex Mr superiority complex?

I'm certain Paris is not beautiful because blacks aren't the majority there.

Meanwhile,Durban South Africa 🇿🇦 is still levels above any Nigerian city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZVDK8bz_DI?si=6YUQFLalNyjNe79E
When you are done showing me things I will see in Lagos, Warri and Abuja you will rest. The Koko here is you cannot troll Nigeria and be mentioning Capetown and joburg were 99% of the properties are own by whites. Where South Africans stay in places like these? That's just foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.