Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573062 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Amigoss:

Omo I been dey expect,make she even prove say she no be item 7 as people have alleged

You no dey fear women again grin
Lmao my brother, Something must kill a man.
If she be the Gen Z Delilah, Ama be her Samson, stop playing. cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:13am On Dec 08, 2023
popizaino:

I love this. A good way to start.

We need to clear all of them out and let those coming after them know what the repercussions are.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:14am On Dec 08, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....Melvyn don inhale meth. LOL!

Warri no dey carry last but in this particular convo it can’t carry first.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

It can’t carry second to 1000 sef grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

I just plaster here dey wait for Warri pishures since ; make I see that beautiful scenery that was promised

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2023
raumdeuter:
Jagaban on your mandate we shall stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CcbfMUG82I

I see this and I ask myself this question; where is you people's conscience?

Is this supposed to be a mockery to us? Nigerians are dealing with runaway inflation, our purchasing power is vanishing day by day. A lot of things were more easily accessible to us previously have become largely unaffordable to the middle class and all you can do is still see and play is still this useless politics??

Please you guys should grow a conscience. Stop mocking the Nigerians feeling the effects of the rubbish which you are supporting.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I just plaster here dey wait for Warri pishures since ; make I see that beautiful scenery that was promised

You might be surprised at the beauty of Warri GRA, Effurun, and Ode-Itsekiri.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

You might be surprised at the beauty of Warri GRA, Effurun, and Ode-Itsekiri.

Make dem paste the pishure make we see na

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I will be honest ; Lagos Island from Ikoyi through V.I looks beautiful between 5.30am to 6.45am when everywhere looks bright and beautiful as dusk is turning to dawn . However , the moment day breaks and u feel the air polluted by generator fumes, u see some law enforcement agent driving agaisnt traffic , u see touts wrestling it out with commercial drivers for levies , and the general disorderliness of motorists on the narrow roads; u will not want to smuggle Lagos into the list of best cities like Cape Town .

OH no I absolutely agree.
I'm just saying pictures most times can over-exaggerate the beauty of a place.
If I use a flagship phone like Samsung s23 ultra to snap from the pedestrian bridge at Anthony, you'll fall inlove😁.
Anyways best cities nor be only by pictures alone and I know say capetown give us gap

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2023
grin

.....if na Ibime talk this thing, DonJ and his minnions go drag am like tiger generator. LOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2023
grin

Sad News; Dangote Refinery begins production last Night.

Relief is coming.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....Itsrm. Your main man don dey sing on your mandate. LOL!

https://twitter.com/Mario9jaa/status/1732843647027040657?t=h2GYDddfJxMmOK6_RDhgvg&s=19

Politicians are clearly the only ones still standing on his mandate. Even all his ardent twitter supporters don dey abandon baba one after the other.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Itsrm:

Politicians are clearly the only one still standing on his mandate. Even all his ardent twitter supporters don dey abandon baba one after the other.

grin

....dem go return soon. Prosperity is close.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....dem go return soon. Prosperity is close.

"Prosperity is close", he says, while staying far away from the supposed prosperity.

How you don't see your mockery and wickedness is outstanding.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2023
"prosperity is close" while dollar slides to ₦1200
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingCold: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

It's not easy bro one of the reasons why some of these guys are hyper aggressive towards other nationals especially Nigerians because we must find a way to make bank whether good or bad no matter the location. Only a few percentage of those guys live in the cities compared to those in the housing projects and that would probably how most of their side would be if whities didn't gradually enter there. I even heard there's a city that blacks are not allowed to live or work there.
It's not hate but when you see lots of black populated countries in the world and the ones where they dominate several areas in developed countries e.g. US, UK you might be tempted to think the same.
You have no idea what you're talking about. absolutely no idea!
1/ Most Black South Africans live in urban settings eg. cities, towns and townships
2. The biggest middle class in SA is made up of blacks (80% of SA are blacks if you don't live in cities where do they live then?)
3. The ill feeling towards immigrants in general, is the commotion undocumented foreigners are causing in SA, the crime, and the chaos...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingCold: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2023
Amigoss:

8 Cities With the World’s Largest Slums
The world’s largest informal settlements are located on the outskirts of cities such as Cape Town, South Africa, and Karachi, Pakistan.

Khayelitsha, Cape Town, South Africa

Population: 400,000 to 1.2 million

The last census pegged the population of this sea of ramshackle wood and iron shacks at 400,000 in 2011, but activists estimate the real number of residents could be three times that. It was set up in the 1980s as a ghetto for black workers who migrated to Cape Town in search of jobs during the apartheid era, though it grew rapidly after the oppressive system was abolished in 1994. Some residents must line up for hours at communal water pumps to fill a bucket or two that must serve all their needs for the day, thousands of homes aren't equipped with toilets, unemployment runs around 70% and local police say they handle four murders every weekend due to criminal gangs and other violence.

Chaiii,so this is where this 🤡🤡kingcold lives cheesy

https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/articles/2019-09-04/the-worlds-largest-slums

For those wey dey hype Cape town with that edited pic,I no see Lagos and Abuja for this list ooo grin cheesy
This is Khayelitsha my guy, as toured by you own...There's no slum in SA comparable to what I've seen of Makoko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28a3H9BWtLQ&t=111s
I'm not from Cape Town but i'd rather live in Khayelitsha than anywhere in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2023
OasisX:
grin

.....if na Ibime talk this thing, DonJ and his minnions go drag am like tiger generator. LOL!

There are tweets that you shouldn't be sharing, because it tells a lot on how you judge things

You supported Buhari. Then you come back and post a tweet that says Buhari was the problem, and not Tinubu

The same party, and the same people supporting themselves.

When Tinubu fails, you'll move on to the next wrong choice, and tell us Tinubu was the problem.

How do you do this with a straight face?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2023
E no go actually better for people wey compare Nicki Minaj to that ex robber.

Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Melvyn11:
Wetin dey the Capetown that I won't see in Warri, Abuja and Lagos?
Lol
And when we dey get discourse before I bin dey actually take you serious. Chai.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2023
izzou:

There are tweets that you shouldn't be sharing, because it tells a lot on how you judge things

You supported Buhari. Then you come back and post a tweet that says Buhari was the problem, and not Tinubu

When Tinubu fails, you'll move on to the next wrong choice, and tell us Tinubu was the problem.

grin

......can you actually prove it that I supported Buhari?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2023
OasisX:

grin

......can you actually prove it that I supported Buhari?

Na wahala you dey find.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

Na wahala you dey find.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Capaldi: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2023
GTA 6 is going to shatter all gaming records.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Capaldi:
Available only in OS5 when it launches, then other platforms a year later cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Capaldi:

Omoh!

The graphics has to best ever made, yet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2023
donjazzet:

I see this and I ask myself this question; where is you people's conscience?

Is this supposed to be a mockery to us? Nigerians are dealing with runaway inflation, our purchasing power is vanishing day by day. A lot of things were more easily accessible to us previously have become largely unaffordable to the middle class and all you can do is still see and play is still this useless politics??

Please you guys should grow a conscience. Stop mocking the Nigerians feeling the effects of the rubbish which you are supporting.
in Olamide's voice: "don't cry me a river, cry me a lagoon".

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2023
izzou:

Told you these guys are using us catch cruise na una they worry sha

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2023
obainojazz:
Available only in OS5 when it launches, then other platforms a year later cool
Not only ps5, PC and xbox
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2023
izzou:

Omoh!

The graphics has to best ever made, yet
Critics said we carry black culture inside game
How does black america and africa have same culture
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Not only ps5, PC and xbox
Oh…. I saw a review that said it won’t be available on other platforms when it launches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.