Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,293 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1588865 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Let's not be so sure especially since sim now has the office to also write results like how his predecessor did and there's also a long time between now and 2027. Politicians can't be underestimated especially when they cling on to power.

U mean he will just pick the biro Wike used to help him write results and use same to write for himself grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

In this matter optics are very very important and it is only reasonable for Tinubu to read the optics before declaring any emergency rule.

As it stands, almost everyone believes Wike has the backing of his current employers; the federal government. If the Tinubu led FG declares emergency rule in the state it will be interpreted as Tinubu siding with his appointee in the feud.

Let Tinubu advise Wike to sheath his sword and wait till 2027 . That is what a peace loving president should do. There's no need to allow Wike keep making moves hoping Fubara would fold his hands and watch himself get consumed. No be everything gra-gra dey solve

Tinubu has tried to mediate, both parties no gree, You think Tinubu will stop them from going for this war?
And when they proceed on this war, what will Tinubu do?
Both Sim and Wike will be in Abuja at a meeting and their boys and the war will be going on

Wahala is easy to start, you dont know how it will end
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

It's in Aluu. Far from where I work, far from where my wife works, far from the children's school plus I don't even have any plan to have any property in this state.

I can't wait to retire to my home state cheesy

As for Fubara, he doesn't even need to try. The people are with him. Like someone else mentioned, everyone turned against Wike when he rigged Tinubu in the presidential election. Only problem is, these guys don't need people to win elections. Except those people are thugs who can carry guns and axes.
When two elephants fight the grasses will suffer. I wish you all safety whenever this stuff decides to escalate even though sim was still insisting rivers is peaceful possibly in a bid to attract more investors in his address today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U mean he will just pick the biro Wike used to help him write results and use same to write for himself grin
No but he might decide to use another alternative to keep on clinging to power. He rumoredly burnt the HOA complex, he's made a video speaking Igbo to gain more sympathy and alliances, he presented and passed the state's budget with just 4 members that same day. What can that kind person not do again?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

It's in Aluu. Far from where I work, far from where my wife works, far from the children's school plus I don't even have any plan to have any property in this state.

I can't wait to retire to my home state cheesy

As for Fubara, he doesn't even need to try. The people are with him. Like someone else mentioned, everyone turned against Wike when he rigged Tinubu in the presidential election. Only problem is, these guys don't need people to win elections. Except those people are thugs who can carry guns and axes.

The people with Fubara are they the type of people that matter? Let me break t down, Are they the warlords? You think the opinion of Uniport student or regular trader on the street is same with those creek lords?

As long as creeklords are okay and getting settled, they will be loyal to whoever is settling them and there will be peace.

Tompolo one of the biggest loyalists to GEJ ate well during Buhari and didnt say a word throughout while average Rivers people hated Buhari, The creeklords were okay with Buhari
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Dey play! grin

If APC at the federal level backs him, he will surely get the APC governorship ticket. In fact he will pursue all those Tonye Cole out of the party if dem align.
My point exactly will bat betray wike for sim
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu has tried to mediate, both parties no gree, You think Tinubu will stop them from going for this war?
And when they proceed on this war, what will Tinubu do?
Both Sim and Wike will be in Abuja at a meeting and their boys and the war will be going on

Wahala is easy to start, you dont know how it will end

grin

U would have me believe Tinubu cannot influence someone who was still singing " On ur mandate we shall stand" few days ago ?

Issorait.

Make we buy popcorn, sit back relax and watch where the movie go end
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

U would have me believe Tinubu cannot influence someone who was still singing " On ur mandate we shall stand" few days ago ?

Issorait.

Make we buy popcorn, sit back relax and watch where the movie go end

Has anyone been able to influence Wike? This is a battle for the future of Wike in politics. He knows no amount of calm down will make Tinubu stick to him if he has no value. What Wike is selling is his Political value and once he loses that he is useless to everyone including Tinubu.

So why will he listen to the influence that makes him an Amaechi?

Its like your position at work, they hire a younger smart guy. Your boss is passing all your deliverables to him while he is influencing/talking to you to relax, "dont stress yourself" and calm down
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Theflint1:
grin

Governor wey blow up and demolish house of assembly dey encourage investors to come invest in his state grin

Ironical Irony
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Theflint1:
grin

I can now confirm that Itsrm is SIM's social media handler.

Wetin we just discuss here?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
izzou:

I can now confirm that Itsrm is SIM's social media handler.

Wetin we just discuss here?

Are you saying he already betrayed Wicked Wike
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Raumdeuter see what I just said about optics now

https://www.nairaland.com/7942124/silence-shows-youre-taking-sides
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

He hasn't yet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin

.....though I detest betrayal but ain't gonna fault Fubara on this one, coz I hate being controlled too.

Coz you make me Governor doesn't mean you should turn me to a ceremonial one. Wike must allow Fubara breathes, let him rules the way he deems fit.

PBAT didn't control Fashola throughout his 8yrs. Atiku didn't control Boni Haruna neither did Peter Obi control Willie Obiano - even though that was in the past.

Presently, I have never heard of Shettima interfering with governance of Zulum, same in Kaduna with El-Rufai and Sanni.

Down in the South, Umahi ain't controlling Nwifuru, Udom ain't choking Umo Eno either. Fubara shouldn't fold. If he is removed eventually, then he leaves as a courageous, honorable Leader not as a spineless Imposter.

I stand with Siminalayi Fubara on this one.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin

.....Congratulations to the new DCG in town.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

abi na d guy betray wike, the way that guy hyped wike and never thought average sim go fit shake am at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Theflint1:
Yea, SIM has the PR thing on lock and he's taken the initiative on practically everything...was always going to be tough for Wike, with him running operations from Abuja.
wike.na greedy bastard only wan chop cake from two sides.
e no go work
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Ramdeuter see what I just said about optics now

https://www.nairaland.com/7942124/silence-shows-youre-taking-sides

Tinubu for now has every reason to support Wike who delivered for him. Until Wike cannot hold it in Rivers again but as long as Wike shows he can hold it down then its fight to finish between Fubara and Wike

Tinubu has tried to mediate and didn't work. But if both Wike and Fubara decide to make the state a warfront then no other option but for a State of Emergency
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu for now has every reason to support Wike who delivered for him. Until Wike cannot hold it in Rivers again but as long as Wike shows he can hold it down then its fight to finish between them

Tinubu has tried to mediate and didn't work. But if both Wike and Fubara decide to make the state a warfront then no other option but for a State of Emergency

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Theflint1:
grin
Rivers people are a special breed. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin

......this Dude bΓ­nΓΊ tΓ‘n. He holds Sheriff for neck, drag am like yamaha generator. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:
I just saw this security advisory now. Dem say heavily armed "Dem Mama Soldiers" flow join the "peaceful" protest

Asari done play him card
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

The people with Fubara are they the type of people that matter? Let me break t down, Are they the warlords? You think the opinion of Uniport student or regular trader on the street is same with those creek lords?

As long as creeklords are okay and getting settled, they will be loyal to whoever is settling them and there will be peace.

Tompolo one of the biggest loyalists to GEJ ate well during Buhari and didnt say a word throughout while average Rivers people hated Buhari, The creeklords were okay with Buhari

Pressure from the people seem to be building on the warlords. See below

Ibime:

Asari done play him card
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
OasisX:
πŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

Otti want finish Abia finally. 71% borrowings?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ibime:

Otti want finish Abia finally. 71% borrowings?

grin

......for capital expenditure sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The world is full of seperatist movements who want autonomy.

There is a difference between pushing for autonomy and pushing for violence against the state.

The bloody mess in the SE is kanus ultimate legacy.

Left to me they should release him and ensure he is confined to the SE. How long do you think he will survive in the mess he created?
I believe Kanu will survive and even become a King to his followers. Didn't we see how his minions worshipped him, kissed his feet and elevated him to god status when he was first granted bail.
Maybe the new Ipob under Simon Ekpa's leadership may not want to recognise or accept Kanu back as their Leader, na here wahala fit shele......
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ibime:

Pressure from the people seem to be building on the warlords. See below

So Wike's warlords too will be gearing up

Sim - Warlord support me I will give you contract from SG pocket

Wike - Warlords support me I will arrange Navy contracts from Abuja
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Exactly. Almost everyone knows Fubara will not win 2nd term; except maybe if he decamps to APC
He will if the stays in PDP, build his own structure and work with the National body of the party. All Fubara need to do is be wicked, ruthless and spend plenty money on thugs and Inec officials during Election.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

So Wike's warlords too will be gearing up

Sim - Warlord support me I will give you contract from SG pocket

Wike - Warlords support me I will arrange Navy contracts from Abuja

U just dey hope say Wike go win the war grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.