Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1589420 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Theflint1:
I hope Wike is not foolish enough to sponsor a counter-walk, cause can already see the end of these walks from the beginning.
rivers people no like wike ,the help wey en help tinubu still fresh for their mind.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:
E don dey set small small

https://www.nairaland.com/7941964/2-reps-members-goodhead-awaji
Theflint1:
I hope Wike is not foolish enough to sponsor a counter-walk, cause can already see the end of these walks from the beginning.
Who has more to lose if the state goes into war between Wike and Sim factions
This thing when e mature na state of emergency go end am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Who's currently watching the live coverage of governor simi's housing units construction flagoff? Itrsm ibime. This guy just dey enter wike codedly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

You think all was peaceful and quiet when Buhari decided to launch Python dance?
There were protests here and there but no violence was recorded
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na some of the hateful fruits Kanu dey plant since germinate during that last election. The activities of Nnamdi Kanu even made some people who would ordinarily engage in tribalism become tribalists during that Buhari first term.

Try and listen to one of his videos
Just see how you avoid blaming mc olumo, Yorubas and hypocrisy are 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
rivers people no like wike ,the help wey en help tinubu still fresh for their mind.

Yea, SIM has the PR thing on lock and he's taken the initiative on practically everything...was always going to be tough for Wike, with him running operations from Abuja.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:
@itsrm

I've been meaning to ask, shey the owners of Genesis, Market square and Kilimajaro are from PH ni? Those 3 outlets just dey everywhere person turn to in PH

For where? They are not from Rivers State. The same person owns Market Square and Kilimajaro. That's why you must have noticed they always build them together.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Who's currently watching the live coverage of governor simi's housing units construction flagoff? Itrsm ibime. This guy just dey enter wike codedly.

No, I'm not watching. The location of the housing unit does not interest me. Besides, politicians will buy up everything upon completion.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
🎵Dey your dey, make I dey my dey, nobody wan be nobody. Which kind music be this? Even una musicians don craze. 🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

There were protests here and there but no violence was recorded

There have been kidnapping violence, harrasment daily before Buhari declared Python dance in 2016
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

No, I'm not watching. The location of the housing unit does not interest me. Besides, politicians will buy up everything upon completion.
He's doing it in ikwerre. But you're right politicians will most likely be politicians despite his many attempts to tell the crowd it will be for them and not for big men like himself. He's just using every available avenue to gain more sympathy from the people to himself. Mr Wike better knows what he's doing cause this his protege seems to be really smart as well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

I don't see it getting there sha, at some point, Tinubu is expected to step in, since SIM and Wike are APC-leaning politicians, and by then Wike would be the one losing face and rep.

SIM is proving a point, that he's just as wicked as Wicked Wike, plus he has control of purse strings. From here on, my money is on SIM.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

State of emergency will only make things worse in Rivers state. Few days ago u pointed out that Rivers is a vital state to the country; its the golden goose that lays the golden egg.

If Tinubu decides to declare state of emergency in a bid to side with Wike, I believe the Ijaw militants will go back to the creeks and start messing with oil installations once again.

The reasonable thing is for Tinubu to tell Wike to allow Fubara use his 4 years and make sure he doesn't get reelected.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

For where? They are not from Rivers State. The same person owns Market Square and Kilimajaro. That's why you must have noticed they always build them together.

Yeah, I notice those two are built together . While they are a handul in Lagos, I was just curious how they are just everywhere in Rivers State.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Itrsm too they rate wike, i am glad sim is standing toe to toe with him

Installed Amaechi in 2007, retired Omehia, Amaechi, Lee Maeba and several other leading politicians in the state, contested and won against the candidate of the sitting governor in 2015, fought Atiku to a standstill, delivered APC against all odds in the presidential election.

If anything, I've learnt not to underrate him and I advice that you shouldn't cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

State of emergency will only make things worse in Rivers state. Few days ago u pointed out that Rivers is a vital state to the country; its the golden goose that lays the golden egg.

If Tinubu decides to declare state of emergency in a bid to side with Wike, I believe the Ijaw militants will go back to the creeks and start messing with oil installations once again.

The reasonable thing is for Tinubu to tell Wike to allow Fubara use his 4 years and make sure he doesn't get reelected.

Tinubu wont declare an emergency to side with Wike, An emergency will be declared if both parties decide to make the state a theatre of bloodshed and like Ibime has been saying there are tribal affiliations many tribes don't really like themselves in there. Wike and Sim might start it, then other actors take it forward from there and never stop. All those politicians wey dem behead in 2015, 2019 have supporters wey go think this is their time to revenge on Wike, All those commissioners and who are resigning or forced to resign wont just go and sit quietly, they too have some supporters who go dey ginger now.

Wahala is easy to start

And people are saying Wike has more control over the grassroot politicians while Sim hold govt power

All the beef of I sold your ancestors, you stole my properties, na our community suppose get this oilwell and that. No dey end easily. Na so Warri crisis of the 90s Ijaw vs Itsekiri vs Urhobo destroy the whole city

That will literally force the hand of any govt
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If Wike fails to remove SIM now, don't see what much value Wike would have for APC going forward especially since there's no guarantee that there won't be another SIM-type person in the next four years. Expect BAT to call for peace, have SIM decamp sometime before next election cycle, and guarantee Wike some access to the state's purse...his man in the state should be SIM going forward, with some assistance from Wike. Wike is boxed to a corner, SIM isn't, and that's why he's the one more effort would be made to win over. Wike goes nowhere, he's not quite APC, nor is he PDP.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That's what I also expected especially for the peace of the state. Leave him and do whatever you want to do in 2027
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

Installed Amaechi in 2007, retired Omehia, Amaechi, Lee Maeba and several other leading politicians in the state, contested and won against the candidate of the sitting governor in 2015, fought Atiku to a standstill, delivered APC against all odds in the presidential election.

If anything, I've learnt not to underrate him and I advice that you shouldn't cheesy
Remove violence he's a nobody, he's met his match in energy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

That's what I also expected especially for the peace of the state. Leave him and do whatever you want to do in 2027

That is what Tinubu would have done but you know Wike is his own special breed and I doubt he will wait for 3.5yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

That is what Tinubu would have done but you know Wike is his own special breed and I doubt he will wait for 3.5yrs

Wike blood too dey hot.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

Looking at it from Wike's lens, He would have little or no structure left to replace SIM in 2027.

Na why e carry cutlass comot now.

As e dey hot!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He's doing it in ikwerre. But you're right politicians will most likely be politicians despite his many attempts to tell the crowd it will be for them and not for big men like himself. He's just using every available avenue to gain more sympathy from the people to himself. Mr Wike better knows what he's doing cause this his protege seems to be really smart as well.

It's in Aluu. Far from where I work, far from where my wife works, far from the children's school plus I don't even have any plan to have any property in this state.

I can't wait to retire to my home state cheesy

As for Fubara, he doesn't even need to try. The people are with him. Like someone else mentioned, everyone turned against Wike when he rigged Tinubu in the presidential election. Only problem is, these guys don't need people to win elections. Except those people are thugs who can carry guns and axes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu wont declare an emergency to side with Wike, An emergency will be declared if both parties decide to make the state a theatre of bloodshed and like Ibime has been saying there are tribal affiliations many tribes don't really like themselves in there. Wike and Sim might start it, then other actors take it forward from there and never stop. All those politicians wey dem behead in 2015, 2019 have supporters wey go think this is their time to revenge on Wike, All those commissioners and who are resigning or forced to resign wont just go and sit quietly, they too have some supporters who go dey ginger now.

Wahala is easy to start

And people are saying Wike has more control over the grassroot politicians while Sim hold govt power

All the beef of I sold your ancestors, you stole my properties, na our community suppose get this oilwell and that. No dey end easily. Na so Warri crisis of the 90s Ijaw vs Itsekiri vs Urhobo destroy the whole city

That will literally force the hand of any govt

In this matter optics are very very important and it is only reasonable for Tinubu to read the optics before declaring any emergency rule.

As it stands, almost everyone believes Wike has the backing of his current employers; the federal government. If the Tinubu led FG declares emergency rule in the state it will be interpreted as Tinubu siding with his appointee in the feud.

Let Tinubu advise Wike to sheath his sword and wait till 2027 . That is what a peace loving president should do. There's no need to allow Wike keep making moves hoping Fubara would fold his hands and watch himself get consumed. No be everything gra-gra dey solve
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

Wike's style of getting loyalty (cutlassing or cash) is very different from Tinubu's, don't expect him to wait.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Theflint1:
If Wike fails to remove SIM now, don't see what much value Wike would have for APC going forward especially since there's no guarantee that there won't be another SIM-type person in the next four years. Expect BAT to call for peace, have SIM decamp sometime before next election cycle, and guarantee Wike some access to the state's purse...his man in the state should be SIM going forward, with some assistance from Wike. Wike is boxed to a corner, SIM isn't, and that's why he's the one more effort would be made to win over. Wike goes nowhere, he's not quite APC, nor is he PDP.

Unfortunately, Wike would not agree to this arrangement cos it doesn't favor him one bit!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
izzou:

Looking at it from Wike's lens, He would have little or no structure left to replace SIM in 2027.

Na why e carry cutlass comot now.

As e dey hot!

That one dey but if it happens that way then so be it. He himself muscled some people out, if he ends up being outsmarted, life goes on.

The most important thing for now is peace and the safety of the people living in the state he once governed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Itsrm:

Exactly. Almost everyone knows Fubara will not win 2nd term; except maybe if he decamps to APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Exactly. Almost everyone knows Fubara will not win 2nd term; except maybe if he decamps to APC
He won't get the governorship slot in Apc
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
I just saw this security advisory now. Dem say heavily armed "Dem Mama Soldiers" flow join the "peaceful" protest

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He won't get the governorship slot in Apc

Dey play! grin

If APC at the federal level backs him, he will surely get the APC governorship ticket. In fact he will pursue all those Tonye Cole out of the party if dem align.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Let's not be so sure especially since sim now has the office to also write results like how his predecessor did and there's also a long time between now and 2027. Politicians can't be underestimated especially when they cling on to power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: sebod(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.