Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,494 members, 7,847,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1524003 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) ... (4750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Capaldi:

Another angle compare the population of Kano and Lagos in 1991 census. Kano was just 100k ahead of Lagos then it was divided and Jigawa was created from Kano with 27 local government. In 2006 Kano state alone is still more than Lagos that wasn't divided while Jigawa that was created from Kano has 4m+ populace lmao. North are something else.
Nobody is talking about this scam grin grin

This population talk is always so funny especially when you consider more people from the North migrate to the South than vice versa

Jigawa has 7m people is what they're telling us now while Kano still has the same population as Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Trevor012:

Chief why you nor dey drop posts?
I'm working round the clock to finish my book of Physics and other activities.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

E go be spam bot. Dem go turn u 2 guest by force. Very annoying.
Lols. I think it was due to the recent Nairaland outage.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

LOL It was the wrong example to use in response. The conditions in the major portion of those countries differ greatly from the conditions in most parts of Northern Nigeria.
What are the conditions in Northern Nigeria that are so peculiar no other country in history of mankind has ever possessed. Abeggi

Even the real places with arable land is Middle Belt and somehow their population no reach deep North

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
A40:
What are the conditions in Northern Nigeria that are so peculiar no other country in history of mankind possesses. Abeggi

Now who is deliberating misunderstanding. You are comparing countries with 60-80% desert to Northern Nigeria? Are the desert conditions in Chad and Niger the same as Northern Nigeria? That example was a poor one.

Why do you think Egypt with 60% Libya's land area has 10 times Libya's population?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Now who is deliberating misunderstanding. You are comparing countries with 60-80% desert to Northern Nigeria? Are the desert conditions in Chad and Niger the same as Northern Nigeria? That example was a poor one.

Why do you think Egypt with 60% Libya's land area has 10 times Libya's population?

But you can see that even in these countries the concentration of population is higher around the cooler and temperate parts

Why is Nigeria the only country with more people in the hotter parts.

I don't know why you're asking me question for phenomena that I have backed all along. You should be asking yourself this not me.

See me see Uno reverse. What have I been saying since?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
A40:

But you can see that even in these countries the concentration of population is higher around the cooler and temperate parts

Why is Nigeria the only country with more people in the hotter parts.

I don't know why you're asking me question for phenomena that I have backed all along. You should be asking yourself this not me.

See me see Uno reverse. What have I been saying since?

I am asking you because you were the one who brought those countries into it, not me. Although land area is a factor in population size (not the sole defining factor) it has to be with context. You can't be using Niger and Chad as justification to doubt the population of Northern Nigeria just because they are neighbours when Libya's neighbour Egypt has 10 times Libya's population and 60% of its area.

You can't just use those countries to assess because until recently Northern Nigeria had very good vegetation to support population growth while those countries have been majorly desert for longer periods. and the progressive increase in the Sahara over the past decades/centuries also means you get net migration from those countries into Northern Nigeria over the years.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree. At least hopefully people will stop rolling out that Chad and Niger example without context.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

I am asking you because you were the one who brought those countries into it, not me. Although land area is a factor in population size (not the sole defining factor) it has to be with context. You can't be using Niger and Chad as justification to doubt the population of Northern Nigeria just because they are neighbours when Libya's neighbour Egypt has 10 times Libya's population and 60% of its area.

You can't just use those countries to assess because until recently Northern Nigeria had very good vegetation to support population growth while those countries have been majorly desert for longer periods. and the progressive increase in the Sahara over the past decades/centuries also means you get net migration from those countries into Northern Nigeria over the years.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree. At least hopefully people will stop rolling out that Chad and Niger example without context.
Land area is a non factor in population size. Let's get that one out the way. So you don't keep flogging this matter ad nauseam

I'm saying that the so-called food production and the places with the arable land to support population still are purported to have fewer people so none of the math of your argument makes sense is the point. Benue, Taraba and Niger have the most arable population in the North yet are not the most populated

Even in Chad and Niger the bulk of the population is centered around the places with milder climate. Why is Nigeria the only place in the world where somehow someway there significantly are more people in the drier parts than the cooler parts.

The math is not mathing

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
A40:
Land area is a non factor in population size. Let's get that one out the way. So you don't keep flogging this matter ad nauseam

I'm saying that the so-called food production and the places with the arable land to support population still are purported to have fewer people so none of the math of your argument makes sense is the point. Benue, Taraba and Niger have the most arable population in the North yet are not the most populated

Even in Chad and Niger the bulk of the population is centered around the places with milder climate. Why is Nigeria the only place in the world where somehow someway there significantly are more people in the drier parts than the cooler parts.

The math is not mathing

Maybe cos you are poor in maths. grin Conflating population density with total population.

And yes land area is a factor. Let us get that out of the way. It is just not the only factor.

Let us just leave it there.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
This Newcastle manager is not likeable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Maybe cos you are poor in maths. grin Conflating population density with total population.

And yes land area is a factor. Let us get that out of the way. It is just not the only factor.

Let us just leave it there.
You dey use mushrooms cos this hallucination no be here oh

You dey yarn megedefegede sha cos going by your akpuruka logic Lagos the tiniest state in the country should not have the most population

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
A40:

You dey use mushrooms cos this hallucination no be here oh

You dey yarn megedefegede sha cos going by your akpuruka logic Lagos the tiniest state in the country should not have the most population

grin grin grin

All these insults for only me?

When you learn the difference between total population and population density let us know.

Go in peace with your ignorance.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

All these insults for only me?

When you learn the difference between total population and population density let us know.

Go in peace with your ignorance.
You're not sleek. Don't throw stones and hide your hands. You started with the insults. You should be able to chest the response

You have no leg to stand on so keep turninonyourown. Using my argument as your argument

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
O.M.I.L.B.D
Oh Man I love Boxing Day 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
A40:
You're not sleek. Don't throw stones and hide your hands. You started with the insults. You should be able to chest the response

You have no leg to stand on so keep turninonyourown. Using my argument as your argument

Na you use own hand write say you no understand the maths repeatedly. grin grin grin
There is nothing to chest in those mickey mouse insults though. I was merely amused. You can go full throttle with them.

Which your argument? That watery Chad and Niger example that you people have been parroting without context? LOL

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
A001:
Why Oga Seun come lock my account since yesterday? I not fit login until now.
Same with me. It's doing my body one kind to report seuun to those abuse people again. 🤔 But let me just calm down in the spirit of Christmas. This violence will be delayed. 😐
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Same with me. It's doing my body one kind to report seuun to those abuse people again. 🤔 But let me just calm down in the spirit of Christmas. This violence will be delayed. 😐
Something like this?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Something like this?
Yes. It was till this afternoon I was able to login. It seems he's still using the temporary host.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Na you use own hand write say you no understand the maths repeatedly. grin grin grin
There is nothing to chest in those mickey mouse insults though. I was merely amused. You can go full throttle with them.

Which your argument? That watery Chad and Niger example that you people have been parroting without context? LOL

Nothing to chest but you were crying and emotional about it. What a dweeb

A40:
I understand all of that and that's why in my subsequent posts I mentioned commerce and energy consumption as other factors not just population spread

Though landmass was the initial premise to the population being high and I merely used the countries listed as proof that landmass does not guarantee anything.

Population is not even closely related to the size of a place. Countries like Korea and Japan easily prove this

A40:
All indices including energy consumption, commerce point to these figures being fake if you ask me.

To be fair I believe Nigeria population as a whole is inflated not just the North, just that the North's own is the most egregious.

We are very bad at data storage and collation in Nigeria

A40:
What are the conditions in Northern Nigeria that are so peculiar no other country in history of mankind has ever possessed. Abeggi

Even the real places with arable land is Middle Belt and somehow their population no reach deep North

A40:
Nobody is talking about this scam grin grin

This population talk is always so funny especially when you consider more people from the North migrate to the South than vice versa

Jigawa has 7m people is what they're telling us now while Kano still has the same population as Lagos grin

You're a certified dolt, a parrot with a teleprompter that's why you have been repeating the same rubbish for the last 3 hours. Knowing well and good that numerous reasons were brought up to question the authenticity of the total population
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
A40:
Nothing to chest but i am crying and emotional about it. I am a dweeb

A40 is a certified dolt, a parrot with a teleprompter that's why he has been repeating the same rubbish for the last 3 hours. Knowing well and good that numerous reasons were brought up to question the authenticity of the total population

Wow. Interesting. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Wow. Interesting. grin
You will be 50 next year. Act your age man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Messina123: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
A40:
You will be 50 next year. Act your age man

Are You acting yours?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
A40:
I will be 50 next year. I should act my age.

I agree. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
Messina123:

Are You acting yours?
Who invite werey for conversation?

Stick to felching Tony Elumelu. Nobody dey follow you talk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wetin dey happen for here na?

I been dey drive all day , I come here now una don dey throw bottles. E stop e now eyin big bros embarassed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Messina123: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=A40 post=127637078]Who invite werey for conversation?

Stick to felching Tony Elumelu. Nobody dey follow you talk[/quote

Your Papa dey Gba]

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
Messina123:
[/quote]

[quote author=Messina123 post=127635356]

Even you sef go gree for Tony. Na say you no get opportunity to meet am. Humans hate what they can't achieve
I know your father is embarrassed he birthed a pillow biter for a son. See as you dey felch your fellow man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Yes. It was till this afternoon I was able to login. It seems he's still using the temporary host.
always logged in on my device,,no time to dey write moniker and password.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Messina123: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
A40:

I know your father is embarrassed he birthed a pillow biter for a son. See as you dey felch your fellow man. A stranger that would not spit on you if you were on fire

Your Papa dey Gba

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Yes and it can only accommodate limited people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
grin cheesy..Gbasgbos is the name of the game
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
DissTroy:

Not just in Plateau. In interstate boundary communities and inter-tribal boundary communities where there are boundary clashes and wars, they eat human flesh.

I'd freaking name a few of them and it might piss people off. The boundary communities in Iwok Ukem community in Etim Ekpo which have been in eternal boundary wars with the Azumini community of Abia eat flesh. Both the Iwok Ukem side and the Azumini axis.

The Ngwa part of Abia State too.

The Ogojas of Cross River and the clashing boundary intersecting communities of Cross River, Ebonyi, and Benue States. On all three parts.

Whenever you read of communities frequently interrupted by interstate and intertribal boundary clashes , just know they are cánnibals too as they eat the flesh of their captives/victims.
It's no coincidence that they are very dexterous with matchetes. If you ever get into a fight with people from these areas and they pull machetes, 99 out of 100, they'd use them to cause grave bodily harm.

Also, in these areas when thieves are caught, the thieves would most likely be cánnibalised. It's an unwritten rule. The lynching or jungle justice is a means to an end. If you ever have cause to visit these areas, don't eat any meat you haven't certified the source. Or don't even spend the night as a rule I adhere to.

Anyone from these areas on this thread who wants to deny this should engage so I'd mention specific names and places.

Cännibalîsm is still very much around in relatively few remote Nìgeriān communities from North to South, in all geopolitical zones.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) ... (4750) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, Segedinho(m), GrammarNazi1(m), Theflint1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.