Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1541339 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) ... (4785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:53am On Dec 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

You are right that it is predatory opportunism. The poverty is what lowers the trigger for Nigerian though. You have also forgotten that in Nigeria there is already a permanent state of disorder. When you combine poverty and the disorder in Nigeria, you will understand why the trigger is lower.

https://www./video/x6b3jzr

your comment on disorder made me remeber this gem law and disorder in lagos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:20am On Dec 29, 2023
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/guinness-world-record-for-longest-cooking-marathon-broken-again-2.html

oya now make I embark on my own,but I need donors.

trustwallet will be uploaded shortly👀👀
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:06am On Dec 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

your comment on disorder made me remeber this gem law and disorder in lagos

The link no open. Nigeria is in a permanent state of disorder but many people living in it do not realize this because it is all they know. Even if we set aside all the kidnapping, ethnic cleansing, jungle justice, ritual killings and institutionalized corruption that happen daily, the way people drive "one way" against traffic is enough to define the disorder in the land. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:27am On Dec 29, 2023
Blueraydick
On Netflix you will see
Rebel moon it's a movie
Wrath and revenge (war) naija northern political series

Prime Amazon
Tom Clancy's jack Ryan
Gen v (if you haven't watched the boys do so before watching this)
Tom Clancy's jack Ryan

I will update as I remember, been busy it's as if companies didn't close for the year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:00am On Dec 29, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2023
Kimbeast:

You are projecting your insecurities.

Maybe; but then again, maybe not.

You're the one who has to constantly give women money and has to pay for affection while they don't deem you worthy of reciprocating.

I'm the one women have to please to keep, including with their money at intervals to reciprocate, and show affection.

One has no standards so is treated as they like; the other has standards about how he wants to be treated.

Who's insecure? smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kimbeast: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2023
DissTroy:

Maybe; but then again, maybe not.

You're the one who has to constantly give women money and has to pay for affection while they don't deem you worthy of reciprocating.

I'm the one women have to please to keep, including with their money at intervals to reciprocate and affection.

One has no standards so is treated as they like; the other has standards about how he wants to be treated.

Who's insecure? smiley
You are still projecting your insecurities on others.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

The link no open. Nigeria is in a permanent state of disorder but many people living in it do not realize this because it is all they know. Even if we set aside all the kidnapping, ethnic cleansing, jungle justice, ritual killings and institutionalized corruption that happen daily, the way people drive "one way" against traffic is enough to define the disorder in the land. cheesy

Trying again

It is a daily motion video
Nairaland is truncating the link for some reason

Someone else had the same problem a few days ago

One may have to start using link shorteners or something
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick
On Netflix you will see
Rebel moon it's a movie
Wrath and revenge (war) naija northern political series

Prime Amazon
Tom Clancy's jack Ryan
Gen v (if you haven't watched the boys do so before watching this)
Tom Clancy's jack Ryan

I will update as I remember, been busy it's as if companies didn't close for the year

I think I've watched one or two seasons of Jack Ryan before. I will check the other ones u listed.

I also wait for more recommendations; make I load my system with feem before I commot office today for the holidays. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

U see this table u are shaking ehn.... grin

I was in a bus recently and one woman kept complaining bitterly while we were stuck in traffic within a popular estate. She was angry our driver didn't follow one-way to bypass the traffic like some motorists did.

Few people in the bus tried making her see reason that some police officers used to hide someone close to where the one-way terminates and they collects tens of thousands in naira from any motorist arrested on that one way. The woman would have none of that , she kept pointing at those who passed the one-way without being arrested that day; she asked if those ones have 2 heads.

Like, she thinks the driver was foolish for not driving through one-way. Na only Nigeria people go dey vex for u say u no break law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I was in a bus recently and one woman kept complaining bitterly while we were stuck in traffic within a popular estate. She was angry our driver didn't follow one-way to bypass the traffic like some motorists did.

Few people in the bus tried making her see reason that some police officers used to hide someone close to where the one-way terminates and they collects tens of thousands in naira from any motorist arrested on that one way. The woman would have none of that , she kept pointing at those who passed the one-way without being arrested that day; she asked if those ones have 2 heads.

Like, she thinks the driver was foolish for not driving through one-way. Na only Nigeria people go dey vex for u say u no break law

Even police and lastma will be telling you you are not sharp when you follow right of way and take your time at bends, roundabouts and intersections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The people who pass one-way here are mainly drug-crazed people and people with dementia. That woman is only expressing what she thinks is normal in a land of anomy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I just seen Police catch one highlander wey follow Keke enter one way grin
They no do Keke anything but focused on the big fish cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Even police and lastma will be telling you you are not sharp when you follow right of way and take your time at bends, roundabouts and intersections.

See ehn, if I talk some of the crazy scenes I've witnessed in this Lagos grin

I was in a bus around 7up-Toll gate side and we were heading to Alausa Ikeja; right from that 7-up bus stop there was serious traffic. As soon as we got close to the 7-up bus stop, our driver told the conductor to get down and do something.

I didn't really catch what he told him to do, but I saw the conductor approach LASTMA & policemen controlling traffic at that junction. After a discussion that lasted few seconds, the conductor squeezed N200 into the policewoman's hand and the LASTMA removed the impediment they used to block people from passing one-way in front of Daystar church.

Na so law enforcement agents direct us pass one-way and they closed the route behind us almost immediately. Everybody in the bus just shock. shocked

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2023
obainojazz:
I have juPolice just catch one highlander wey follow Keke enter one way grin
They no do Keke anything but focused on the big fish cheesy

This one na regaular occurrence for Lagos na. As I am typing, go to Oshodi Oke u will see yellow buses loading Cele-Mile 2 on the bridge without any disturbance from LASTMA & Task force members.

If u as a car owner just park to drop a passenger that won't take u more than 30 seconds, u will see Task force members jump into ur car and start dragging ur steering with u.

U will not pay less than N25k as fine to have ur vehicles released to u after serious pleading and calling whoever u know at any level in Lagos state government.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2023
Atkeast we know who the asshole is on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJ7l0kfDic&pp=ygUfMyBraW5kcyBvZiBwZW9wbGUgdGVhbSBhbWVyaWNhIA%3D%3D

Dude has 3 vowels in his moniker. grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2023
joseph1832:
Atkeast we know who the asshole is on this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJ7l0kfDic&pp=ygUfMyBraW5kcyBvZiBwZW9wbGUgdGVhbSBhbWVyaWNhIA%3D%3D

Dude has 3 vowels in his moniker. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs?si=SqInjZnV60gpDkMY

This is the speech you are looking for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2023
But we really suppose dey see update from certain someone's about the plateau massacres....

You cried daily on this thread about Palestinians,how isreal want to take over an Arab land despite Hamas atrocities on innocent civilians....

Harmless and peace loving christain people of the middle belts killed and massacred by fulani Muslims who wants take over their land but no sympathy or think pieces from you lots,we see through your smelling hypocrisy....

Yeah, Muslim brotherhood 🤡🤡

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs?si=SqInjZnV60gpDkMY

This is the speech you are looking for.
Nah... it's the first one. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Amigoss:
But we really suppose dey see update from certain someone's about the plateau massacres....

You cried daily on this thread about Palestinians,how isreal want to take over an Arab land despite Hamas atrocities on innocent civilians....

Harmless and peace loving christain people of the middle belts killed and massacred by fulani Muslims who wants take over their land but no sympathy or think pieces from you lots,we see through your smelling hypocrisy....

Yeah, Muslim brotherhood

Amoto will rather focus on Israeli atrocity in Gaza Strip. Plateau can burn for all he cares even when the governor dey shout 4 help say water don pass garri.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6UPHBWq/ grin grin grin

grin grin
Na when dem first meet be this. It was after this their link-up Charles carry am trabaye and he collect that 20m wey cuase wahala
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Wait . . Who and who enjoyed the reduced transport fare, courtesy of the renewed hope movement?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Emaprince:
Wait . . Who and who enjoyed the reduced transport fare, courtesy of the renewed hope movement?

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

See ehn, if I talk some of the crazy scenes I've witnessed in this Lagos grin

I was in a bus around 7up-Toll gate side and we were heading to Alausa Ikeja; right from that 7-up bus stop there was serious traffic. As soon as we got close to the 7-up bus stop, our driver told the conductor to get down and do something.

I didn't really catch what he told him to do, but I saw the conductor approach LASTMA & policemen controlling traffic at that junction. After a discussion that lasted few seconds, the conductor squeezed N200 into the policewoman's hand and the LASTMA removed the impediment they used to block people from passing one-way in front of Daystar church.

Na so law enforcement agents direct us pass one-way and they closed the route behind us almost immediately. Everybody in the bus just shock. shocked

That video wey 2 cars dey bash themselves because one no wan gree for the other is next level insanity
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

It's an honest question.

The way Oasis was littering this place with that nonsense propaganda . . I had to make a little investigation to see if there are Xmas traveller's that truly enjoyed the so called rebate.

But what's the point of insulting people's intelligence?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

That video wey 2 cars dey bash themselves because one no wan gree for the other is next level insanity
The latest slang on the street now na

No gree for anybody

And people are acting it out...motivated by their smouldering frustrations.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
grin

.....PBAT ADC fit forget his assignment before end of first term. LOL!

Baba don turn arbab.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1740721840023052680?t=2h8Rc-2qucn1cuMDnG-5Jw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Maybe it's the exhaust of motor vehicles people sniff in this country and Lagos in particular. People just do crazy stuff and they don't even know they are crazy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Maybe it's the exhaust of motor vehicles people sniff in this country and Lagos in particular. People just do crazy stuff and they don't even know they are crazy.

Imagine 2 people in cars deliberately hitting and slamming into themselves. What if they injure or kill themselves
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Imagine 2 people in cars deliberately hitting and slamming into themselves. What if they injure or kill themselves

They will blame the devil now .

Me that when I’m driving and I find myself in a situation where either me or the other motorist need to give the other party way; I will come down to either beg the other person to please reverse (if my back is already blocked and I can’t reverse ) and it always works .

Nigerians just want u to humble and beg them even when u are right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Is anyone here using eNaira or know a business or individual that accepts eNaira for transaction? I have the wallet and also link my eNaira to my Accounts, but i have never used it for transaction.
I am looking at this report like their usual propaganda....

https://www.nairaland.com/7952112/e-naira-jumps-284-notes-decline

(1) (2) (3) ... (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) ... (4785) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Zaha(m), PinkNature(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.