Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1540703 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) ... (4784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Portable na weyrey grin. He is very good with streetz spoke words .

Na him and DJ chicken dey give person joy on naija tiktok.
DJ chicken too they shout na why I no like am
I still prefer saalo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This man and mohbad mother did nothing
I mean nothing about their son's death they were just interested in milking and cashing out on his death
So unfortunate
m
That family is a classic example of what chronic poverty can do to a people .

The father and mother divorced at the early stage of their marriage , the kids lived apart from each parent at different times in their childhood .

When Mohbad finally made it with music, he was trying to sort both mother and father and father at an age when they should still be responsible for his education and future aspirations . He bought a truck for the father who is into construction to aid his business( something the father never appreciated going by how he referred to the Hyab truck after the don’ demise ) ; he also got a shop for his mum, bought freezers and stocked the place just so she can stop grinding pepper which was what she did all along.

Their son was being bullied at his record label till his demise and all through that period the father was more concerned about clearing the name of his record label boss after his son’s demise .

Now every act of the man after the son’s demise has been more of him using the ocassional of his son’s death to lift himself out of poverty . He panders to stupid people’s opinion online ; doubting the paternity of his grandson . This is something he never did when his own son was alive ; his son also didn’t doubt the boy’s paternity at any point . It was allged that the man was even the one that prayed for his daughter in law before she conceived the boy .

All his actions has shown he’s more interested in harvesting any low hanging fruit from his son’s work instead of caring about the grandson’s future .

Poverty has pushed the man to push his daughter in law so much that she has lawyered up; she has Femi Falana as her counsel now . If they do DNA today and it is confirmed the boy is Mohbad’s son, I won’t be surprised if the lady goes all out to cut Mohbad’s father off for all the interviews he’s been granting and press statements just to paint her as an unfaithful wife; something he never exhibited while her husband was alive
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:
m
That family is a classic example of what chronic poverty can do to a people .

The father and mother divorced at the early stage of their marriage , the kids lived apart from each parent at different times in their childhood .

When Mohbad finally made it with music, he was trying to sort both mother and father and father at an age when they should still be responsible for his education and future aspirations . He bought a truck for the father who is into construction to aid his business( something the father never appreciated going by how he referred to the Hyab truck after the don’ demise ) ; he also got a shop for his mum, bought freezers and stocked the place just so she can stop grinding pepper which was what she did all along.

Their son was being bullied at his record label till his demise and all through that period the father was more concerned about clearing the name of his record label boss after his son’s demise .

Now every act of the man after the son’s demise has been more of him using the ocassional of his son’s death to lift himself out of poverty . He panders to stupid people’s opinion online ; doubting the paternity of his grandson . This is something he never did when his own son was alive ; his son also didn’t doubt the boy’s paternity at any point . It was allged that the man was even the one that prayed for his daughter in law before she conceived the boy .

All his actions has shown he’s more interested in harvesting any low hanging fruit from his son’s work instead of caring about the grandson’s future .

Poverty has pushed the man to push his daughter in law so much that she has lawyered up; she has Femi Falana as her counsel now . If they do DNA today and it is confirmed the boy is Mohbad’s son, I won’t be surprised if the lady goes all out to cut Mohbad’s father off for all the interviews he’s been granting and press statements just to paint her as an unfaithful wife; something he never exhibited while her husband was alive
I never see this kind family before milking one child death
Imagine the man saying out of 2m davido donated he didn't see anything then the mother another story
The mother was busy following attention seekers like iyabo and Tonto when she couldn't take of the boy when he was alive
I just read his body is yet to be buried and this man wan release album
Na him they wear his clothes sef make e no waste
The young guy just die like that for nothing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I never see this kind family before milking one child death
Imagine the man saying out of 2m davido donated he didn't see anything then the mother another story
The mother was busy following attention seekers like iyabo and Tonto when she couldn't take of the boy when he was alive
I just read his body is yet to be buried and this man wan release album
Na him they wear his clothes sef make e no waste
The young guy just die like that for nothing

Can u imagine ?

Even when my old man died , we gave all his cloth out to mallam cos why I go dey wear person wey don die cloth .

Poverty no be good thing at all ; it won’t make u reason well at all. U go dey see opportunity for where shame dey 🤦‍♂️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
https://twitter.com/olatundeh_/status/1741058189473263621?t=jeLQQRYjicog5g59XgjKFg&s=19

Interesting
Why nau?

I thought it will favour them and their familly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

From Akanbi to Ebi’n pa wa o grin

God Abeg!

Bro in just 7 months guy.
In Lagos for that matter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Emaprince:
Why nau?

I thought it will favour them and their familly.

Omo.. Hunger dey the land
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
E don red o mama ... grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
ouzo1:
E don red o mama ... grin
red"nt it grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

In Lagos for that matter

The hunger na country wide bro, whether Lagos or Ibadan or Katsina or Gombe. Even people wey dey do giveaway before, dem keep the little they have to themselves and their loved ones. Now imagine people wey dey live on giveaway; the struggle is real
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Realmrsean:
red"nt it grin

My brother redidn't ooo grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Another record broken.
From

Yoruba lokan,
Yoruba ronu,
It will favour me & my family.

To

"ebi npa wa oo"

Some people sold their votes on credit just to teach some people a lesson. Who go pay them now? Ah!

"Ebi npa wa oo...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The hunger na country wide bro, whether Lagos or Ibadan or Katsina or Gombe. Even people wey dey do giveaway before, dem keep the little they have to themselves and their loved ones. Now imagine people wey dey live on giveaway; the struggle is real
remembered pre covid era,the giveaways were springing left and right.. but right now,you can hardly find a giveaway thread on nairaland..be like everybody don lock up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Omo.. Hunger dey the land
And some people comes to this thread to shine teeth, meanwhile on the streets, na "we are hungry" people dey shout.

No shame.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

In Lagos for that matter
The actual people that thought City boy will change their lives and teach others a lesson. Smh

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Realmrsean:
remembered pre covid era,the giveaways were springing left and right.. but right now,you can hardly find a giveaway thread on nairaland..be like everybody don lock up

That 2020 lockdown giveaways choke die ! Everywhere u turn to on the internet there was giveaway .

You go just dey hear : “ what can 20k do for u ? “ grin

We thought Buhari regime tough, we no know say another regime fit tough pass am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Can u imagine ?

Even when my old man died , we gave all his cloth out to mallam cos why I go dey wear person wey don die cloth .

Poverty no be good thing at all ; it won’t make u reason well at all. U go dey see opportunity for where shame dey 🤦‍♂️
Confirm true
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Another record broken.
From

Yoruba lokan,
Yoruba ronu,
It will favour me & my family.

To

"ebi npa wa oo"

Some people sold their votes on credit just to teach some people a lesson. Who go pay them now? Ah!

"Ebi npa wa oo...

They are now gathering at Osborne estate to collect giveaway from emilokan
They practically follow him everywhere since he's in Lagos
E be like say e no favour anybody

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

From Akanbi to Ebi’n pa wa o grin

God Abeg!
Akanbi Omo nla🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
What does a 19 yo know about marriage
They will tell us these ones are religious abi

https://www.nairaland.com/7952998/19-year-old-man-marries
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Akanbi Omo nla🤣🤣🤣

Akanbi don condemn people further below poverty line .

One muntula go come here come ask u: “ Shey na today people begin fall below poverty line ? “

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:
What does a 19 yo know about marriage
They will tell us these ones are religious abi

https://www.nairaland.com/7952998/19-year-old-man-marries

F*ck and breed 😆
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Incognito9:

F*ck and breed 😆
Simple
Just multiply for political reasons nothing more nothing less
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Akanbi don condemn people further below poverty line .

One muntula go come here come ask u: “ Shey na today people begin fall below poverty line ? “
Yoruba will say orisa bi ole gbemi fimile bi oshe bami
Then olamide remix am say ti o ba le help mi no they ask how far

Emilokan obviously just wan be president for history sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Seun is an idiot

What a guy🤣

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1741006571591582031?t=YtTtLBQErUBzYjXsZ_18lg&s=19
So seun knows his mods don't ban tribal bigots

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

So seun knows his mods don't ban tribal bigots

They are riding Seeun because they know he will bend to them. What ever they are complaining about, Nairaland is not the cause, go on twitter Facebook any forum you see worse than on NL

Seeeun is just the guy they can harass. When will they go and complain to Elon
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

They are riding Seeun because they know he will bend to them. What ever they are complaining about, Nairaland is not the cause, go on twitter Facebook any forum you see worse than on NL

Seeeun is just the guy they can harass. When will they go and complain to Elon
How are they riding him when he admitted his mods are guilty of what was accused of

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) ... (4784) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, Zaha(m), Kundistrict(m), raumdeuter, popizaino(m), Ballzproblem2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.