Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1566973 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (4834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Just Maybe.... I want a New Nigeria. I want LP to win though i think its Impossible!

LP have to play the long game and I hope they are. 2023 is too soon.

I also hope they won't go back to sit and relax once they lose the election only to come back in 2027.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
larride:

And shes beautiful oh cry

All the 3 “her excellencies “ are beautiful women . Yahaya Bello has good taste when it comes to women .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Itsrm:

LP have to play the long game and I hope they are. 2023 is too soon.

I also hope they won't go back to sit and relax once they lose the election only to come back in 2027.
Peter Obi is the architect of the Movement not LP..... Do you think LP will be seen as a third force with Pat Utomi as thier Flagbearer?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Itsrm:

At the time, they were certain the presidency was going to be zoned to them but like you said, they got it all wrong.

Even at that, immediately Ayu became National Chairman, they had to make sure the no 2 person is from the South.

It is lack of foresight that makes them give the North the no 1 and no 2 position in the party.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Peter Obi is the architect of the Movement not LP..... Do you think LP will be seen as a third force with Pat Utomi as thier Flagbearer?

PO is still "young". He can still contest 3-4 more elections.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
larride:

And shes beautiful oh cry

Comrade concentrate nah grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin

Amoto94:
Lokoja and Ganaja are constantly been ravaged by flood waters for years long, years later when the problem is resolved by a competent administrator we will start hearing how that competent person has done nothing and how Lokoja was a trading hub during pre-colonial days and destined for greatness.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
larride:

You know when the idea of BRT started to phase out Molue then, it was those same drivers and NURTW personnel that was given first consideration to be in charge of the buses and see what they turned it into before a new model was introduced and Primero was won the bidding.

I think its time the government begins to take some of these stuffs seriously

If they would not fix their vehicles and make it road worthy, they should be ready to collect a Hire purchase from the government.

Let all these scraps of iron that we call commercial buses leave us once and for all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
larride:

Even at that, immediately Ayu became National Chairman, they had to make sure the no 2 person is from the South.

It is lack of foresight that makes them give the North the no 1 and no 2 position in the party.

If Wike had won the ticket, with a Southerner as Chairman, Tinubu would have won by December, because it would look like a Southern party.

He did the right thing, but Atiku got to the finish line first
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na so so traffic go full everywhere on Saturday.

Any rainmaker contact, please?

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

All the 3 “her excellencies “ are beautiful women . Yahaya Bello has good taste when it comes to women .

he has good money when it comes to women

95% of these politicians, the wives they show are not their first wives - unless they already had money BEFORE they hammered.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
izzou:

I think its time the government begins to take some of these stuffs seriously

If they would not fix their vehicles and make it road worthy, they should be ready to collect a Hire purchase from the government.

Let all these scraps of iron that we call commercial buses leave us once and for all

Personally, I believe transportation is too cheap in this country making it difficult for drivers to properly maintain their cars.

If you want them to fix those vehicles and make it road worthy, you will also have to advocate for an increase of fares.

I even heard commercial vehicles were exempted from this test the LASG conducts before issuing road worthiness certificate.

The government probably knows its either they exempt them or they all won't be able to get the certificate which will in turn cause another crisis.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

he has good money when it comes to women

95% of these politicians, the wives they show are not their first wives - unless they already had money BEFORE they hammered.

Baba, all the 3 wives Bello has flaunted on social media are beautiful women in their own rights.... I don't know if he has more, but these ones I've seen are good looking women.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
My guy iamoyindamola, have u seen these Osun worshippers that went to free their supporters in police custody in ìkoròdu? grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjC7hVBrd_u/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I like their leader sha, na activist she be
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Itsrm:

Personally, I believe transportation is too cheap in this country making it difficult for drivers to properly maintain their cars.

If you want them to fix those vehicles and make it road worthy, you will also have to advocate for an increase of fares.

I even heard commercial vehicles were exempted from this test the LASG conducts before issuing road worthiness certificate.

The government probably knows its either they exempt them or they all won't be able to get the certificate which will in turn cause another crisis.

Another angle

But then, we need to get past this rickety vehicles in the 22nd century
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Itsrm:

Maybe transportation is cheap in the part of Nigeria u live in; but transportation is not cheap in Lagos. The cheapest u pay from one bus stop to another in Lagos is ₦100.... I mean a bus stop to another which is trekkable within 5 mins.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Itsrm:

maybe danfos - but i have seen enough taxis there. i have even heard them tell some taxi drivers to go and sort out their cars
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Maybe transportation is cheap in the part of Nigeria u live in; but transportation is not cheap in Lagos. The cheapest u pay from one bus stop to another in Lagos is ₦100.... I mean a bus stop to another which is trekkable within 5 mins.

How much you wan pay before?

30 naira?

undecided undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Imagine being foolish enough to proclaim boldly, "Tinubu is coasting to victory".

That moment you're chatting bullshite with confidence. grin grin say na you go put am there. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
izzou:

Men like Chimaroke are just slimy creatures. You can't find one place to catch them.

Last month, he started a thread, telling Igbos why they should support PDP because politics is not about emotions, but strategy.

This month, it is about history and why we should support the Yorubas.

It's evident that Chiboy has done his maths, and for his personal interests, is pursuing BAT'S victory.

If any Igbo man wants an Igbo presidency and supports APC, he will have to wait for 16 years to see that.

All I see is just a man with selfish interests

Gracias... your opinion is logical.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
More so, in a country where the minimum wage is still around 30K.
BlueRayDick:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Meanwhile when we talk of organic and inorganic support, you can see what I'm saying.

Here you have APC bribing supporters to go to the rally venue today and the supporters insisting for the money before going.

Stomach infrastructure. We must put an end to it. Collect their money, then vote wisely.

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1575100549699338240?t=lP1u5LnwAL7TmROy2ib1Sw&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
izzou:

How much you wan pay before?

30 naira?

undecided undecided

You probably haven't been to places like Ibadan, Ijebu and Co. You will be shocked how much they pay as transport fares in those places.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Theflint1:
More so, in a country where the minimum wage is still around 30K.

Na not all states even pay the 30k minimum wage sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

See how you mention the 100 naira like it's one big money.

Difficult to argue this with you because you also have a car, you're buying fuel at 180 naira per litre and you know how much you spend maintaining it. cheesy

You should also note that they are required to spend a lot more than you on maintenance because the vehicles are always on the road sometimes plying routes you'll never take your vehicle.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

maybe danfos - but i have seen enough taxis there. i have even heard them tell some taxi drivers to go and sort out their cars

Yes, I think it's Danfos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

You probably haven't been to places like Ibadan, Ijebu and Co. You will be shocked how much they pay as transport fares in those places.

How much is rent and general cost of living in Ibadan, Ijebu and those places.

No be from this same 100 naira the drivers go pay rent, cater for their families and fix the cars.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Itsrm:

See how you mention the 100 naira like it's one big money.

Difficult to argue this with you because you also have a car, you're buying fuel at 180 naira per litre and you know how much you spend maintaining it. cheesy

You should also note that they are required to spend a lot more than you on maintenance because the vehicles are always on the road sometimes plying routes you'll never take your vehicle.

Oga go to Ibadan and see people paying as low as ₦50 for a much longer distance journey.

Its even worse in the north where u can pay as low as ₦200 for a journey as far as Lekki to Ìkoròdu ; yet their vehicles are in good shape.

You should be talking about government cutting down on multiple taxation on these transporters and law enforcement agents giving them breathing space.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

As a native of ilorin, this is true. Transport is much cheaper in civil service states
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Its even worse in the north where u can pay as low as ₦200 for a journey as far as Lekki to Ìkoròdu ; yet their vehicles are in good shape.

Good shape? Errrr

All those cut and join suzuki started from ibadan. And that is the best or the newest of them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Another banger!!.

Bloomberg with a banger!!

Someone will now come and type, "Tinubu is coasting home to victory" grin grin. Ewu number 10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Any Edolite on this

kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (4834) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), Ibime(m), GloriousGbola, izzou(m), OasisX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.