Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1568191 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (4835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Itsrm:

How much is rent and general cost of living in Ibadan, Ijebu and those places.

No be from this same 100 naira the drivers go pay rent, cater for their families and fix the cars.

I know a family friend who maintains his bus well, pays house rent, has a child already in a private secondary school and he's even a Deacon in his church ( I'm sure u know church posts entails spending money) ; yet he na the same transport business he dey do.

Sometimes these drivers live a reckless lifestyle which is responsible for how bad their buses become.

Recently I lost a loved one and we had to get a bus to ferry people down to the burial site, an 18 passenger-bus driver was contracted and we paid 30k within Lagos o. Between 1pm and 3.30pm when we were back to Base, the driver earned 30k.... I can bet he didn't use 3k worth of fuel cos it was a very smooth and straight journey with no traffic encountered.

Transport business business is not as bad as most people tend to see it Jàre.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
And he continues to make in-roads in the South West, with Afenifere endorsing his candidacy, probably cause he's the candidate that embodies the finest values, a true Omoluwabi. cheesy

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1574875697838956575?t=Tof4DYaknEZn4BKc4etG5Q&s=19

Donjazet2:
Another banger!!.

Bloomberg with a banger!!

Someone will now come and type, "Tinubu is coasting home to victory" grin grin. Ewu number 10.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Good shape? Errrr

All those cut and join suzuki started from ibadan. And that is the best or the newest of them

Good shape in Naija standard ni o. smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kwinanitaa(f): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
I don't know if it will be safe today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
izzou:

I think its time the government begins to take some of these stuffs seriously

If they would not fix their vehicles and make it road worthy, they should be ready to collect a Hire purchase from the government.

Let all these scraps of iron that we call commercial buses leave us once and for all

I agree.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
I wanted to ask him to try crunching the numbers and he'd see that the business is not at all bad. To do mainland to Island now is at least #500, and these buses seat like 18 persons per trip and do at least 2 trips per day. The money might not be rozay poppin, but it's okay money, especially when you add side gigs like this example you just gave.
BlueRayDick:

I know a family friend who maintains his bus well, pays house rent, has a child already in a private secondary school and he's even a Deacon in his church ( I'm sure u know church posts entails spending money) ; yet he na the same transport business he dey do.

Sometimes these drivers live a reckless lifestyle which is responsible for how bad their buses become.

Recently I lost a loved one and we had to get a bus to ferry people down to the burial site, an 18 passenger-bus driver was contracted and we paid 30k within Lagos o. Between 1pm and 3.30pm when we were back to Base, the driver earned 30k.... I can bet he didn't use 3k worth of fuel cos it was a very smooth and straight journey with no traffic encountered.

Transport business business is not as bad as most people tend to see it Jàre.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
izzou:

If Wike had won the ticket, with a Southerner as Chairman, Tinubu would have won by December, because it would look like a Southern party.

He did the right thing, but Atiku got to the finish line first

I'm not even talking about the Presidential ticket. I'm talking about internal politics of the party leadership. If the North had gotten the chairmanship position, they should've ensured that the second in line to the chairmanship position is a southerner and not a Northerner.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
kwinanitaa:

I want to be there but I'm still scared of the safety.
safety from who
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
See how this useless party bribed people for "rally". grin grin grin
Money can never buy love. grin
https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1575100549699338240?t=lP1u5LnwAL7TmROy2ib1Sw&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ikorodu to Yaba alone is 700 naira

700 naira x 14 = 9,800 per trip

When you factor in fuel to go the trip at 1,500 and Agbero money, the trip will come down to around 5,000 or more
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Donjazet2:
See how this useless party bribed people for "rally". grin grin grin
Money can never buy love. grin
https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1575100549699338240?t=lP1u5LnwAL7TmROy2ib1Sw&s=19

You better dont give yourself hbp.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Theflint1:
And he continues to make in-roads in the South West, with Afenifere endorsing his candidacy, probably cause he's the candidate that embodies the finest values, a true Omoluwabi. cheesy

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1574875697838956575?t=Tof4DYaknEZn4BKc4etG5Q&s=19

Yeah. Imagine his candidacy uniting pa adebanjo and Obasanjo. Obi is the real unifier.

I'm still laughing at the foolish fool that said, "Tinubu is coasting to victory". grin grin
That moment when you're lying to your own self.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

You probably haven't been to places like Ibadan, Ijebu and Co. You will be shocked how much they pay as transport fares in those places.

Ahn Ahn, bros grin

You can't compare the prices of Lagos to that of other places.

Even in US, Prices in New York would be different from Texas.

Cost of living here is high, so why should you use Ibadan price list for us?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
larride:

And shes beautiful oh cry

Bros. Co-ordinate yourself nah. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
larride:

You better dont give yourself hbp.

Tell me the truth, how does it feel supporting a deeply unpopular candidate?

Like how are those moments when you tell people you support Tinubu and APC and they hiss and quietly move away from you?

How does it feel to support failure? To constantly be on the defensive, to support a drug baron, a criminal godfather, a thief and a parkinson's patient?
It must be feel terrible.
Lots of love dear.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
izzou:

Ahn Ahn, bros grin

You can't compare the prices of Lagos to that of other places.

Even in US, Prices in New York would be different from Texas.

Cost of living here is high, so why should you use Ibadan price list for us?

I know, but these guys dey make money for Lagos so it's expected they spend the money in Lagos too. Most times na their reckless lifestyle dey make dem no dey make ends meet. Dem dey date women who sell in parks, dem.dey cancel bottles steady and dey gamble wella. These aforementioned vices would always be their albatross even if they earn tens of thousands daily.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I know, but these guys dey make money for Lagos so it's expected they spend the money in Lagos too.

Motor park is an industry on its own. Structured to chop ya money. Right from 5am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Motor park is an industry on its own. Structured to chop ya money. Right from 5am.

Funny enough, those guys no get joy at all. They can just look at multitude of heads at Iyana oworo by 8.30pm after a heavy downpour and call Ikorodu ₦1,000 without one tiny bit of emotion.... grin.

Dem no send anybody
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I know, but these guys dey make money for Lagos so it's expected they spend the money in Lagos too. Most times na their reckless lifestyle dey make dem no dey make ends meet. Dem dey date women who sell in parks, dem.dey cancel bottles steady and dey gamble wella. These aforementioned vices would always be their albatross even if they earn tens of thousands daily.

But Ibadan drivers no dey drink, date women and gamble abi?

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Personally I believe it’s because he’s not a northerner.

I liken Wike to a man who sees a woman(PDP) that has been treated badly by her ex( Atiku ) who abandons her ; the good gentleman does everything to make make the woman regain her self-confidence and self-esteem back …. Then out of the blues the ex comes back and the woman that has gained her self esteem back (thanks to the good gentleman) astonishingly opens her legs wide open for the abusive ex in an instant .

Just like someone said here yesterday , the only emotions Wike is getting is pity .

cheesy cheesy cry cry

Wike as the sucker in the black comedy romcon

Sissy pdps diary.

Sissy pdp constantly falling yakata for serial ashawo oga double A.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
afrodoc2:

I don focus grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
izzou:

grin

Dont slander we Oyo state and Ibadan people we have born again drivers

Criteria to be a driver is to recite Psalm 23 and be "spirit" filled
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
afrodoc2:

when has a man told to coordinate ever coordinated himself in the presence of a pretty lady.

See as Patrickmuf uncle Ime Udoka cast and lost his job for side nacking
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Donjazet2:

Tell me the truth, how does it feel supporting a deeply unpopular candidate?

Like how are those moments when you tell people you support Tinubu and APC and they hiss and quietly move away from you?

How does it feel to support failure? To constantly be on the defensive, to support a drug baron, a criminal godfather, a thief and a parkinson's patient?
It must be feel terrible.
Lots of love dear.

Just dont give yourself hbp. That's my only advise. This 5 month is going to be long.

Keep calm

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Funny enough, those guys no get joy at all. They can just look at multitude of heads at Iyana oworo by 8.30pm after a heavy downpour and call Ikorodu ₦1,000 without one tiny bit of emotion.... grin.

Dem no send anybody

Demand and supply in play. 1 bus available 1000 passengers dey. Abeg o. Na wetin you sef go do if in that position
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
izzou:

grin

Na satzenbrau dem dey drink(N150 beer), na Ibadan women dem dey date ( low cost of maintenance) and dem no Sabi gamble reach Lagos driver( only Lagos driver dey play Baba Ìjẹ̀bú, betnaija) grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Demand and supply in play. 1 bus available 1000 passengers dey. Abeg o. Na wetin you sef go do if in that position

We run a mixed economy in Naija na, we are not core capitalist like una Americana Ẹ̀gbọ́n
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
All i see here is a Big Conspiracy against DonJ
Maybe because he wants the best for this Country..... And Africans hate Development ,Thats why the Continent is still Backward!!

Ihebu4chelsea:
Tinubu seems Unoppossed to me! PDP is not doing enough to Challenge the Ruling Party. Peter Obi and LP would have been the best option But Nigerians dont Like good Leaders!

Itsrm:

Except some unforseen events happen like Kwakwanso or Obi throwing their weight behind Atiku, Tinubu is coasting to victory.

Donjazet2:

Yeah. Imagine his candidacy uniting pa adebanjo and Obasanjo. Obi is the real unifier.

I'm still laughing at the foolish fool that said, "Tinubu is coasting to victory". grin grin
That moment when you're lying to your own self.

Do you still think theres a big conspiracy against Donj here ibehu4chelsea ? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
larride:

Do you still think theres a big conspiracy against Donj here ibehu4chelsea ? grin

Larride, if there is no conspiracy here, can you please point out where you and any other of your kinsmen who should know better issued a strong condemnation of these posts below.

Prove to us that there is not a conspiracy against Nigeria from you and your gang.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

when has a man told to coordinate ever coordinated himself in the presence of a pretty lady.

See as Patrickmuf uncle Ime Udoka cast and lost his job for side nacking
Hehehe Omo woman matter no be here...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
A president we can trust.
A president who listens.

#MyPresident

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Has there been any condemnation for Obi who said exactly the same thing

https://thenationonlineng.net/sss-detains-el-rufai-awka/amp/

“I can’t go to Katsina and monitor a governorship election. This is a federation. Even if he belongs to a particular party, the party has chieftains in this state and people of the southeast extraction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (4835) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.