Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,785 members, 7,848,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1528019 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) ... (4758) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:32am On Jan 20
chidekings:
do u use lux before?
no I dey refer to their consumers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:32am On Jan 20
chidekings:
do u use lux before?

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:33am On Jan 20
izzou:

A conspiracy is a conspiracy.

Na you dey find the right time for it.

The person who wanted him out, wanted him out, and that was his own plan.

If that’s the case , then the person na learner
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:36am On Jan 20
The truth is Unilever stood no chance in the soap making business again.

The competition and no regard for quality in that ministry is horrible.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:54am On Jan 20
Even streets have concrete roads in Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:58am On Jan 20
joseph1832:
what exactly is Google trend?

joseph1832:
what exactly is Google trend?

Google Trends is an aggregation of words or phrases internet users are 'talking' about at any given time, and it collates talking points from across social media and websites.

Google Search, on the other hand, is a list of what people are actively searching out on Google. Not just talking about, but actively searching.

For example, we were discussing about the Wike and Fubara issue here weeks ago for days on end. If Nairaland had the feature, it'd have dominated Nairaland Trends.
But people could be actively searching about other topics like JAMB 2024, Job Scams, or other words, so these would have dominated Nairaland Searches. That's the easiest way to explain it.

Some Google Trends feature in Google Searches and vice versa, but the analyses aren't the same.

Google states this even on its website. SEO analysts know this. Bloggers have to learn the difference to scale. My previous posts added Google Support links to this too.

Anyone who even knows about SEO would never doubt Similarweb reports as its still the only functional SEO tool to gauge web traffic publicly, whether from Google or any other search engine. And that's where I got my initiate report from.
---
Nothing irks me like arrogant ignorance. You see fóólish people on Twitter like the 012 doofus doubling down on topics and issues they have zero and very little grasp on. When caught lying, they hide under "cruise" or "savagery" to mask their blatant hogwash.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:08am On Jan 20
izzou:
The truth is Unilever stood no chance in the soap making business again.

The competition and no regard for quality in that ministry is horrible.

I don’t even see reason for any fuss about this Unilever move . They obviously believe they are not getting optimum returns on their investment in the production of body care products and they exited it to focus on product line where they have much advantage .

They don’t want to continue to sell a product they are not making reasonable returns from. Like u rightly pointed out , Unilever do not stand a chance in the body care products business considering so many competitors flooding the market with cheaper products
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:25am On Jan 20
OasisX:
grin

.....took us 5 months but we get it finally. My team on ground really tried. Its time to cook for the state.
Congrats Sheikh, more of this to come In Sha Allah...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:38am On Jan 20
afrodoc2:

But this is something that you confirm relatively easily by ordering a scan. Clinical diagnosis is notoriously unreliable for diagnosing musculoskeletal injuries especially in the knee. In a high-profile case like this where the sporting goal of a whole nation is involved, the reasonable thing is to scan the leg especially since the player is claiming to be okay.

This is not the case of an okada driver being misdiagnosed after falling into a gutter. This is a million-dollar athlete representing his country and they could not scan his knee to get more information. It is either someone wanted his slot OR the FA are too cheapskate to spend 50k-100k naira to scan the knee.

BlueRayDick:

The reason why I’m not buying the conspiracy angle is whoever didn’t want him in the team could’ve played their card from inception to influence the coach from inviting him in the first place .

I mean why wait till he had an injury scare on the eve of the mundial before making a move to have him replaced ?

For all we know players like Ahmed Musa appear to be filling political/NFF slot in the team list cos he’s not done anything spectacular at club level in recent times to make him qualify for an invite .

Meniscus injury usually comes with fluid on the knee so they made a quick judgement

Team was in transit from training camp in UAE to Ivory Coast after the Guinea friendly and had a very small window to call up his replacement

They didn't have 24-48 hours to travel to CIV, book MRI, then wait for Radiologist report - so went for most likely diagnosis. Na logistics.

Sadiq Umar himself is a federal character pick
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:44am On Jan 20
Ibime:

Meniscus injury usually comes with fluid on the kneeso they made a quick judgement

Team was in transit from training camp in UAE to Ivory Coast after the Guinea friendly and had a very small window to call up his replacement

They didn't have 24-48 hours to travel to CIV, book MRI, then wait for Radiologist report - so went for most likely diagnosis

Abi o
I was just looking at them like Sadiq Umar was the best pick among our CF before
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:49am On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:

Abi o
I was just looking at them like Sadiq Umar was the best pick among our CF before

Apart from the unashamedly pro-North mmonerozi, I don't know why anyone will be spilling tears over Sadiq absence. Gift Orban never see shirt, na Sadiq we go cry over?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:51am On Jan 20
Ibime:

Meniscus injury usually comes with fluid on the kneeso they made a quick judgement

They didn't have 24-48 hours to wait for Radiologist report after MRI scan so went for most likely diagnosis

Oh I didn’t know they were in transit. When did he get injured? And when was the deadline for a replacement?

Another thing is that for the national team an MRI does not have to take 24-48hrs if they really want to expedite things.

My take is that some people already didn’t want him in the squad and utilised the opportunity . I don’t think Osimhen would have been sent home without getting imaging if he had insisted he was fit to play.

Unless the deadline for submission of a replacement name was imminent sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:51am On Jan 20
Ibime:

Meniscus injury usually comes with fluid on the knee so they made a quick judgement

They didn't have 24-48 hours to travel to CIV, book MRI, then wait for Radiologist report - so went for most likely diagnosis. Na logistics.

Another angu ! grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:55am On Jan 20
Ibime:

Apart from the unashamedly pro-North mmonerozi, I don't know why anyone will be spilling tears over Sadiq absence. Gift Orban never see shirt, na Sadiq we go cry over?

Lol nobody is spilling tears over Umar. I don’t even like the guy as a footballer. We were just discussing the situation.

Super Eagles list is one of the most politicised things in Nigeria with different factions fighting for their guy, and a particular faction might lose out with one player, but strike back with another player.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:57am On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:

Abi o

It’s not even that I’m pro Sadiq Umar sef . I just find it difficult to believe that whover wanted him out had to wait till he has an injury scare before playing his card .

Whoever is powerful enough to sanction his sending home could’ve prevented him from being invited in the first place . At least we have some good players we didn’t get invited only for senior men like Ahmed Musa to make the team on self recognition basis
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:19am On Jan 20
BlueRayDick:

It’s not even that I’m pro Sadiq Umar sef . I just find it difficult to believe that whover wanted him out had to wait till he has an injury scare before playing his card .

Whoever is powerful enough to sanction his sending home could’ve prevented him from being invited in the first place . At least we have some good players we didn’t get invited only for senior men like Ahmed Musa to make the team on self recognition basis
I still have issues with Ahmed Musa presence in that team
And the fool shamelessly accepted the invitation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:37am On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:

I still have issues with Ahmed Musa presence in that team
And the fool shamelessly accepted the invitation

5 men who will always get shirt are Ahmed Musa, Chidozie Awaziem, Kenneth Omeruo, Kelechi Iheanacho and Francis Uzoho

If you watch any training camp, they are the praise leaders and practical jokers of the team. They are good for team spirit

I guess they can afford that since AFCON allows 27 player squad, but should they go back to 23 player squads, it will be more about usefulness on the pitch than in the dressing room
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:41am On Jan 20
Ibime:

5 men who will always get shirt are Ahmed Musa, Chidozie Awaziem, Kenneth Omeruo, Kelechi Iheanacho and Francis Uzoho

If you watch any training camp, they are the praise leaders and practical jokers of the team. They are good for team spirit

I guess they can afford that since AFCON allows 27 player squad, but should they go back to 23 player squads, it will be more about usefulness on the pitch than in the dressing room

Real practical jokers

When i saw that one enter the pitch with a chain on his neck, that was when I concluded he is an Eagles player with another agenda apart from playing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:49am On Jan 20
Ibime:

Musa come motivate the team go carry trophy or medal
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:50am On Jan 20
izzou:

Real practical jokers

When i saw that one enter the pitch with a chain on his neck, that was when I concluded he is an Eagles player with another agenda apart from playing

lol. You done see Hausa Man dey lead praise and worship before? Ahmed Musa na cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l9k2gfIlFE?si=sfNa5GvGLdPjmRga

https://youtube.com/shorts/vWBD2RwxHW4?feature=shared

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:50am On Jan 20
izzou:

Real practical jokers

Yhat5one suppose collect fine for been stupid
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:55am On Jan 20
Ibime:

lol. You done see Hausa Man dey lead praise and worship before? Ahmed Musa na cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l9k2gfIlFE?si=sfNa5GvGLdPjmRga

https://youtube.com/shorts/vWBD2RwxHW4?feature=shared

grin

I think Ahmed Musa is actually half part southerner and half northerner . His mum is from Edo state (most likely practiced the Christian faith ) while his dad is a northerner .

I think he’s more of a southerner in mind but he chose to align with the north (where he was raised ) to enjoy federal character privileges
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:58am On Jan 20
OasisX:
grin

.....took us 5 months but we get it finally. My team on ground really tried. Its time to cook for the state.
Congratulations, bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:15am On Jan 20
Question of the day

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:27am On Jan 20
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:30am On Jan 20
Which kind prayer be this?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:30am On Jan 20
afrodoc2:

Why couldn't the medical team organize a scan and get a more detailed diagnosis within 24-48 hrs. It is possible that someone wanted their own guy to come in and was looking for an opportunity.
time was choking up and the team couldn't risk not calling a replacement once the time has elapsed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:32am On Jan 20
BlueRayDick:

The reason why I’m not buying the conspiracy angle is whoever didn’t want him in the team could’ve played their card from inception to influence the coach from inviting him in the first place .

I mean why wait till he had an injury scare on the eve of the mundial before making a move to have him replaced ?

For all we know players like Ahmed Musa appear to be filling political/NFF slot in the team list cos he’s not done anything spectacular at club level in recent times to make him qualify for an invite .
the coach literally said that time was a factor.. there was no time for all those scans as it'd mean the time to call for replacement would have elapsed.. and if indeed sadiq was injured, it'd have been a minus to tbe team as replacement would not be called
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:33am On Jan 20
izzou:
Wahala for who no go rccg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:34am On Jan 20
Ibime:

you kuku hate sadiq over time grin

Onauch has been substitute for our last 2.games

How do you rate his performance grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:35am On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:
Question of the day
sugar daddies and yahoo boys na your mates grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:36am On Jan 20
izzou:
The go to person, I like that. Na that part about coming to me for food shey I be Pharoah abi Joseph ni? grin E go hard small to say Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) ... (4758) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.