Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,425 members, 7,833,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1486821 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) ... (4692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:19pm On Jan 20
OasisX:
grin

.....took us 5 months but we get it finally. My team on ground really tried. Its time to cook for the state.
Congrats. You know say design guys still fit get your details in the attached image.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:30pm On Jan 20
A001:

Congrats. You know say design guys still fit get your details in the attached image.

grin

.....make dem go ahead nah. LOL! Thanks Ẹ̀gbọ́n mi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:31pm On Jan 20
DissTroy:

I was about to mention this part before seeing this post. Akwa Ibom, particularly in the areas of housing, agriculture, physical planning...
Anything tech for now seems clustered as it's been mostly outsourced to the highest-ranking members of the Akwa Ibom Tech Community so might pose a lot of bottlenecks.

In the South West, Osun and Ekiti States. Ekiti particularly is very open to considerations, pitches, and discussing proposals.

......spot on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:36pm On Jan 20
OasisX:

grin

.....make dem go ahead nah. LOL! Thanks Ẹ̀gbọ́n mi.
Lols, OK. Una wey dey into politics no be like us wey dey always crave privacy and anonymity.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:40pm On Jan 20
https://www.nairaland.com/7975975/tolulope-fayokun-wins-racial-profiling

The tribunal heard that Fayokun’s relationship with Toro, whom Fayokun – a dual British and Nigerian national – reported to and was the Director for Strategic Insights and Analytics at J&J, took a detrimental turn when she was presented with a document outlining ‘Nigerian traits.’

Toro had conducted research into Nigerian workplaces, suggesting that Fayokun was lazy and operated on ‘African time,’ implying a lack of punctuality.

When you take profiling to the next fking level.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:47pm On Jan 20
A001:

Lols, OK. Una wey dey into politics no be like us wey dey always crave privacy and anonymity.

grin

....I never join politics but its in the plan.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:51pm On Jan 20
grin

Projection of world's biggest economies in 2075.

🇨🇳 China: $57 trillion
🇮🇳 India: $52.5 trillion
🇺🇸 United States: $51.5 trillion
🇮🇩 Indonesia: $13.7 trillion
🇳🇬 Nigeria: $13.1 trillion
🇵🇰 Pakistan: $12.3 trillion
🇪🇬 Egypt: $10.4 trillion
🇧🇷 Brazil: $8.7 trillion
🇩🇪 Germany: $8.1 trillion
🇲🇽 Mexico: $7.6 trillion
🇬🇧 UK: $7.6 trillion
🇯🇵 Japan: $7.5 trillion
🇷🇺 Russia: $6.9 trillion
🇵🇭 Philippines: $6.6 trillion
🇫🇷 France: $6.5 trillion
🇧🇩 Bangladesh: $6.3 trillion
🇪🇹 Ethiopia: $6.2 trillion
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia: $6.1 trillion
🇨🇦 Canada: $5.2 trillion
🇹🇷 Turkey: $5.2 trillion
🇦🇺 Australia: $4.3 trillion
🇮🇹 Italy: $3.8 trillion
🇲🇾 Malaysia: $3.5 trillion
🇰🇷 South Korea: $3.4 trillion
🇿🇦 South Africa: $3.3 trillion
🇹🇭 Thailand: $2.8 trillion
🇨🇴 Colombia: $2.6 trillion
🇵🇱 Poland: $2.5 trillion
🇦🇷 Argentina: $2.4 trillion

(Source: Goldman Sachs)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:53pm On Jan 20
GDP growth forecast for 2024

🇮🇳 India → 6.3%
🇨🇳 China → 4.2%
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia → 4.0%
🇲🇦 Morocco → 3.6%
🇳🇬 Nigeria → 3.1%
🇲🇽 Mexico → 2.1%
🇿🇦 South Africa → 1.8%
🇪🇸 Spain → 1.7%
🇨🇦 Canada → 1.6%
🇺🇸 USA → 1.5%
🇧🇷 Brazil → 1.5%
🇫🇷 France → 1.3%
🇷🇺 Russia → 1.1%
🇯🇵 Japan → 1.0%
🇩🇪 Germany → 0.9%
🇮🇹 Italy → 0.7%

(IMF)

.....like Uncle Ibime always says, follow the numbers. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:56pm On Jan 20
grin

Saudi Prince Sheikh Al-Waleed and his wife Ameerah

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20
OasisX:
grin

Why she no wear all those 6 yard Hijab?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20
izzou:

"Before this time next year, you colleagues will come to you for food"

How is this a prayer for upliftment of my colleagues?

That means the company is not paying salary and you sef need to seek new employment grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20
Ibime:

That means the company is not paying salary and you sef need to seek new employment grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:03pm On Jan 20
raumdeuter:

Onuachu just make dem dey insult tall people
that guy no sabi jump at all,dont know wy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

Doctor come appreciate me in a Naija way abeg

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:10pm On Jan 20
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Doctor come appreciate me in a Naija way abeg

Na Oasis sabi Naija way o.

This Oasis sabi how to trigger people. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20
GloriousGbola:

My sister is a director in this same J&J, British-Nigerian just like the lady in question. These guys work in the Visioncare division which J&J acquired from Abbot Medical. From what I know of J&J from my sisters yarnings, many of her VPs in New Jersey (HQ) are black and black people run things in the company.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20
OasisX:
grin

She no cover her hair o
But you will see one hungry and frustrated teblik from naija force him wife to turn to ninja all in the name of religion

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20
A001:

A comfortable illusion. You've shared where you schooled. Shared your location. Shared what makes you tick. Shared certain peculiarities like dislike for Abrahamic religions, being agnostic, promotion of indigenous religions and beliefs, passion for unraveling the science and techniques which go into certain phenomena...
A few anecdotes and other specifics like off-Nairaland interactions, including screenshots, visited places e.t.c. here and there spread over years of interaction in free-flowing friendly back-and-forths.

Yet you still think you are completely anonymous as you'd like to be? LOL. Alright. I'd leave it at that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 4:27pm On Jan 20
e be like say them wan cook 👀😆

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:39pm On Jan 20
Omo, this year afcon sweet die cheesy

I like as how the blacks in ivory coast is supporting Burkina faso against the Arab Algerians

The arabs supported their Arab brothers in Egypt last time during afcon there

It's payback time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 5:17pm On Jan 20
GloriousGbola:

Not sure I totally agree seeing as the other claims were dismissed.

I think this is just one of those cases where oga and subordinate dont see eye to eye and she played into her hands with those comments.

Also worth nothing that this was 2020 at the height of COVID where most employees at J&J would have had significant workloads. Interestingly the oga in question has left J&J, so I wonder if that counts for anything
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:24pm On Jan 20
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 5:27pm On Jan 20
Trevor012:

You can join the other foolish clown to forward your comment to Google. The most searched and talked about teams according to Google in 2023 is as seen below. Your fellow brother ranting and crying like a mad man won't change anything.
There's no need to argue with you. I do SEO job part-time, I know the difference between both.

Google Trend is similar to Trends on Twitter. The tragedy in Ibadan will immediately enter top list in Google Trend indicating the hottest Trend in Nigeria, these Google Trend helps bloggers, YouTubers and content creators to know the current trend.

Trends die out.

Google search is what people hit on search engine: eg: "how trophies does Chelsea have" (that's Google search. Chelsea will only enter trend if they sign a player or win a trophy.

I won't reply you, because everybody knows you are notorious troll

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:35pm On Jan 20
izzou:

grin

.....because her husband is a Sheikh and a Prince.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:39pm On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:

She no cover her hair o
But you will see one hungry and frustrated teblik from naija force him wife to turn to ninja all in the name of religion

😅😅😅

......Eaaaaazy bruh. I stand with Tablig.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20
Sportsweb:
There's no need to argue with you. I do SEO job part-time, I know the difference between both.

Google Trend is similar to Trends on Twitter. The tragedy in Ibadan will immediately enter top list in Google Trend indicating the hottest Trend in Nigeria, these Google Trend helps bloggers, YouTubers and content creators to know the current trend.

Trends die out.

Google search is what people hit on search engine: eg: "how trophies does Chelsea have" (that's Google search. Chelsea will only enter trend if they sign a player or win a trophy.

I won't reply you, because everybody knows you are notorious troll
When you are done arguing with yourself tell me grin. Google has dropped the list of most searched and discussed teams in 2023 yet you are still dropping shalayes 😂

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:01pm On Jan 20
Lunatic dey fight himself, lols. Mention binned. I didn't even bother to read the nonsense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by af0nja2000: 6:12pm On Jan 20
izzou:

Is she Arabian? Becos she doesn't look like one. Abi na my eye
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:21pm On Jan 20
Trevor012:

You can join the other foolish clown to forward your comment to Google. The most searched and talked about teams according to Google in 2023 is as seen below. Your fellow brother ranting and crying like a mad man won't change anything.
Nairaland lunatic dey look for who go engage am in a silly fight at the beginning of a new year. See as the were just attacked me out of nowhere unprovoked, lols. Make Seun do something urgently about lunatic people wey dey abuse him site.

A block button will restore some normalcy on this forum.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:27pm On Jan 20
OasisX:

grin

.....because her husband is a Sheikh and a Prince.

You mean because there is a clear double standard. Dem no born you well go without full hijab in Saudi proper. If it is not mutaween who will arrest you, kids will gather to Stone you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20
Poverty in Nigeria reduced by seven percent – World Bank
If you disagree go to court.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) ... (4692) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.