Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1495831 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) ... (4701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27
Spy360:

May be you didn't understand the post, all you needed to do was to ask for explanation or clarification. I have explained my point but it seems you want to explain my point for me. You are trying to sound politically correct. This is the problem we have in this country. We leave the message and attack the messenger.

Any messenger that misrepresents facts like our pastors will not only be attacked but punished here. Anyone coming with any type of gospel must ensure they are grounded in presenting their case or risk getting smoked.

I think I have made my points and showed that your angu does not match available facts. Asiwaju did not ride to Aso Rock on the back of SW and despite selling Awa Lokan, he lost 2 states in his region.

Your subsequent decision to include bigoted Yorubas in an attempt to save face is already late. Using Awa Lokan and Ebi Pa Awa exposes how you originally lumped the entire region.

Rest because me I don rest.

Udo!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 4:49pm On Jan 27
@raumdeuter, have you checked out Tom MacDonald and Ben Shapiro Facts.
Trending #2 on YT.
Cringe but this timeline is weird af.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kGpohEpuTE

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:50pm On Jan 27
TrebleChamp:
So true doc, i have been saying same thing here. Nigerians are naturally very wicked people...
greedy is the right word to use and not necessarily wicked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:50pm On Jan 27
Spy360:
Usually when your tribesman is in power your people enjoy most of the dividends of democracy cum national cake. However for the Yorubas and people who live in the SW this is far from the truth. I feel for them because this administration is supposed to mean economic advancement but instead it is poverty. The poverty in the north, SS and SE is also in the SW. The naira devaluation and rising prices is not making anyone enjoy this administration including those it is meant to serve first hand. This was supposed to be awa lokan but here we are hearing... Ebi pa wa.
but in all these, I'll still take tinubu over that mannequin called buhari anyday anytime
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:51pm On Jan 27
iamoyindamola:

I am wondering if anyone in Lagos beg you to feel for them

I have read this post over and over, I couldn't get any sense in it
guess he wants to start another tribal brawl
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:52pm On Jan 27
Spy360:

I just wanted to point out to the bigots around us that voting along tribal lines does not necessarily mean advantage. Bad economic policies affects everyone including the bigots.

People in the north who carried Buhari on their heads suffered equally from the insecurity as much as those in the south if not more. Now those in the SW are suffering from the failing economy as much as those in the other regions. The lesson is support who you feel can do the job and not who is from your tribe.

Cc Afrodoc2
it's not about tribal line tinubu was going to win because he was and is the most powerful amongst them all

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 5:54pm On Jan 27
I hear say democrats wan unveil Michelle Obama in the upcoming presidential election..

He be things for American politics
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:00pm On Jan 27
Spy360 had a nightmare, woke up and started typing...lol.

On this thread alone, blueraydick voted Obi, Sodiq never supported tinubu, that Oluwo guy never supported tinubu. Yes most yorubas voted on to awa Lokan, but Tinubus win can only be credited to Inec. If not, what happend in Rivers which was obvious to the blind would have had the result canceled.

In lagos, na mostly illiterates and agberos vote the guy. You can see how they were attacking and chasing away fellow yorubas that looked polished cos 90% of those were not going to vote APC.

Any body that thought that Tinubus win means enjoyment for people of SW is deluded.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Jan 27
LordAdam16:
@raudeuter, have you checked out Tom MacDonald and Ben Shapiro Facts.
Trending #2 on YT.
Cringe but this timeline is weird af.

https://www.youtbe.com/watch?v=5kGpohEpuTE

-Lord

Just seeing this. Funny seeing Ben Shapiro in a rap video

I like hearing his perspective on issues though
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Jan 27
Realmrsean:
I hear say democrats wan unveil Michelle Obama in the upcoming presidential election..

I heard this exact thing from a guy 3 weeks ago

A Qanon white guy. He said some really interesting things too that I will share in the future here

I always listen to everyone to hear and see from their POV
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:07pm On Jan 27
raumdeuter:

A Qanon white guy. He said some really interesting things too that I will share in the future here

Trump might clinch the win again, if that is true
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27
raumdeuter:

The world is ending tonight.

Share it NOW!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:12pm On Jan 27
Emaprince:
Spy360 had a nightmare, woke up and started typing...lol.

On this thread alone, blueraydick voted Obi, Sodiq never supported tinubu, that Oluwo guy never supported tinubu. Yes most yorubas voted on to awa Lokan, but Tinubus win can only be credited to Inec. If not, what happend in Rivers which was obvious to the blind would have had the result canceled.

In lagos, na mostly illiterates and agberos vote the guy. You can see how they were attacking and chasing away fellow yorubas that looked polished cos 90% of those were not going to vote APC.

Any body that thought that Tinubus win means enjoyment for people of SW is deluded.

Spy na tribalist ; we don know am since, he just dey disguise .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 6:19pm On Jan 27
raumdeuter:

gist us as e dey hot brother

I have observed that American politics is as toxic as Nigerian own, just that Americans are more advanced and have more money.

Their politics looks as dirty as what we have here..

Look at trump indictment, trump and ramaswanny bromance . Now Michelle Obama and Biden saga..

You have the toxic maga fanatics like jones, Tate etc.

Then you have the oligarchs like Obama, bill , etc

Be like na where naija learn all those their political garagara
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 6:21pm On Jan 27
izzou:

Share it NOW!
maybe ts about time dayo garnish us as e dey play over there..

This coming election is the one to watch by.. I'm keenly interested to see the comeback of Trump..

Dude has swept all the republican states

Trump might come back 🔙 if Democrats don't field a strong opponent
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 6:23pm On Jan 27
Emaprince:
no underate Obama family.. they re black oligarchs in the USA politics

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 6:24pm On Jan 27
Realmrsean:

Lol, so what happens to Biden
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 6:25pm On Jan 27
Sportsweb:
Lol, so what happens to Biden
Biden na buhari pro max, dude barely knows his onions

Always goofing from time to time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 6:28pm On Jan 27
Realmrsean:

It comes from desperation. Democrats are floating names in a dire attempt to put anybody on the ballot except Biden. The Dems are terrified Trump will win again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 6:29pm On Jan 27
Bombblacks:

It comes from desperation. Democrats are floating names in a dire attempt to put anybody on the ballot except Biden. The Dems are terrified Trump will win again.
trump is coming gun blazing this time,

Biden /POTUS Twitter page has been comic relief back to back 🔙
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Jan 27
izzou:

Share it NOW!

Early January due to freeze one of the pipes in one of my properties burst and the house flooded so I had to fix, My regular Mexican guys had travelled for Xmas so I had to reach out to this white guy who does handy jobs. Also a tree fell which needed to be cleared otherwise the city will give me like a fine up to 10k

The guys profile- Not educated beyond high school 43yrs old married to a 61yr old woman a schoolteacher they've been married for 21yrs(bonus gist which I found weird)

and we started talking about how he can help fix the issue on Monday 2weeks ago. He said the weather will freeze that day and its the Iowa caucus day
cos the bad weather was planned to frustrate Trump

So I asked him will he be voting Trump, The shock on his face like how can he ever vote someone else. The world is run by some cliques and Trump is the only hope we have. I told him I am Republican but will be voting Desantis. He didn't like that part. He said Trump was the best

Some of his theories
- Biden will win primaries drop out and Michelle will be nominated
-The earth is flat
- There is a pedophile ring led by the Clintons they drain the blood of young girls for rituals and use as Adrenochrome (As educated as I claimed to be I never heard of adrenochromes before him)
- Trump won the election
-911 is a hoax
-Moon landing never happened

I asked does he believe Q-Anon shittts, he said "Hell Yeah" He is one of the anons(Whatever that means)

He showed me some websites from his phone that I am not comfortable opening on my own phone Those websites where they share all these stuff

One of those website which I could remember is q-a g g . ne ws (No space in between)

He told me aside the side handyjobs this is all he spend his days doing researching and googling stuffs
Once Trump wins there will be a Nurenberg style trial for Dr Fauci and people will be hanged

I had to stay with him while he was doing the work so I had listen to each of those points how he will spend like 15mins expanding on each point after it all I just shook my head that the mind is a terrible thing to waste. I didn't counter him in any of the stories, I just listened to him

He did a very good job though

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Jan 27
Realmrsean:
maybe ts about time dayo garnish us as e dey play over there..

This coming election is the one to watch by.. I'm keenly interested to see the comeback of Trump..

Dude has swept all the republican states

Trump might come back 🔙 if Democrats don't field a strong opponent

It will be Trump vs Biden. I think Biden will win. There are enough never Trumpers among independents and even Republicans to ensure that happens

Many people will take a pothead over Trump
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 6:40pm On Jan 27
raumdeuter:

Early January due to freeze one of the pipes in one of my properties burst and the house flooded so I had to fix, My regular Mexican guys had travelled for Xmas so I had to reach out to this white guy who does handy jobs. Also a tree fell which needed to be cleared otherwise the city will give me like a fine up to 10k

The guys profile- Not educated beyond high school 43yrs old married to a 61yr old woman a schoolteacher they've been married for 21yrs(bonus gist which I found weird)

and we started talking about how he can help fix the issue on Monday 2weeks ago. He said the weather will freeze that day and its the Iowa caucus day

So I asked him will he be voting Trump, The shock on his face like how can he ever vote someone else. The world is run by some cliques and Trump is the only hope we have. I told him I am Republican but will be voting Desantis. He didn't like that part. He said Trump was the best

Some of his theories
-The earth is flat
- There is a pedophile ring led by the Clintons they drain the blood of young girls for rituals and use as Adrenochrome (As educated as I claimed to be I never heard of adrenochromes before him)
- Trump won the election
-911 is a hoax

I asked does he believe Q-Anon shittts, he said "Hell Yeah" He is one of the anons(Whatever that means)

He shared some websites with me that I am not comfortable opening on my own phone Those websites where they share all these stuff

One of those website which I could remember is q-a g g . ne ws (No space in between)

He told me aside the side handyjobs this is all he spend his days doing researching and googling stuffs
Once Trump wins there will be a Nurenberg style trial for Dr Fauci and people will be hanged

I had to stay with him while he was doing the work so I had listen to each of those points how he will spend like 15mins expanding on each point after it all I just shook my head that the mind is a terrible thing to waste. I didn't counter him in any of the stories, I just listened to him

he is one of those maga fanatics and conspiracy theorist like Alex jones
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27
This Namibia are useless even with Angola short one they scored
Now they are also down to 10 men

2-0
It's over before it started
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Jan 27
Realmrsean:
he is one of those maga fanatics and conspiracy theorist like Alex jones

He tried to explain their hierarchy that there is Q and there are numerous Anons. He is one of the anons.

Q drops Deltas regularly. Delta are codes for things that will happen
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27
Realmrsean:
guess he wants to start another tribal brawl
I think so too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27
Washington against Texas..?
let the fight start
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:46pm On Jan 27
BlueRayDick:

Spy na tribalist ; we don know am since, he just dey disguise .

grin grin grin

The guy dey disguise.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Jan 27
Bombblacks:

The 2 options are just terrible options and the 2 parties should be doing better
The main thing Dems will campaign on is to protect Democracy and not let this crazy guy back in. But some things are just not working in Bidens favor whether he caused it or not

Inflation being tops, Migration crisis and border issues, The wars going on currently

I also think all these indictments should have been done way earlier like 2021 to 2022 and not close to elections. So the furore would have come and gone.
Biden would have lost to any regular person but this Trump drama is just distracting from real issues

I was hoping they would have sentenced Trump and let everyone rest since but now close to election if you indict or sentence him or barr him from the election, How do you explain to half the country when elections is in a few months

One of the lines the guy I spoke to was saying is that "which party is now interfering in election?"

I think because Trump is extremely erratic and can be dangerous, many people too are going to irrational lenghts to stop him

One of the cases is that he hired a stripper and paid for consensual sex
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kimbeast: 6:48pm On Jan 27
Emaprince:
Win ke. Here are the facts: 99.9% of Biden voters did not vote for Biden, they voted against Trump and if Trump is the nominee they will do it again. Trump is never setting foot inside the white house ever again

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 7:15pm On Jan 27
raumdeuter:

Just seeing this. Funny seeing Ben Shapiro in a rap video

I like hearing his perspective on issues though

Twas a treat for sure.
These guys will milk the culture war for all it's worth.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:21pm On Jan 27
raumdeuter:

Some of his theories
-The earth is flat
- Trump won the election
-911 is a hoax

He showed me some websites from his phone that I am not comfortable opening on my own phone Those websites where they share all these stuff

Dayo met one of those guys Jordan klepper keeps featuring grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) ... (4701) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Amigoss, Balogunodua(m), TemporaryHansel, afrodoc2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.