Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1568423 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (4836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2022
larride:
We already have the 1st Igbo sellout cheesy

Chimaroke Nnamani is a sell out for not supporting Obi cheesy

Funny how they will be the first to call other people tribalist.

Chimaroke?? Sellout Majority of Obedients ate happy someone like that isn't standing with Obi.

My guy please you can have him ooo.. You can have all the igbo governors from what the Igbos are saying.

Chimaroke fits the profile like kabaka that you have added to your ranks grin

Larride are you sure you know what's going on sef?
Do you even know the issues in your party at this point? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2022
larride:
We already have the 1st Igbo sellout cheesy

Chimaroke Nnamani is a sell out for not supporting Obi cheesy

Funny how they will be the first to call other people tribalist.
Someone said the people criticizing Nnamani for not supporting his brother are the ones supporting PA Adebanjo for not supporting his brother cheesy
Election period with it's drama grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:
When are we going to talk against Obi telling only Nigerian of SouthEast extraction to show concern for elections in Anambra

Is that not xenophobic enough

Yup it's obvious, politics is your weak point grin.
Lie from now till February and still won't make it true.

Better ask larride to give you an updated list of things to accuse Obi of okay. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Have the range yet for what?
What is range, to waste my time being slave to another human being.

We don't have to congregate there but we will still pass through there abi.

Scared bleeps.
By the time this election is over, your party would have lost presidency, lost Ogun, Osun is gone, Oyo is not even available.

The North you are hoping on.. Haq Haq Haq..

Atiku and Kwankwaso go choke you.

So what range do you have ehn Larride grin?
We are dealing with live issues here.

My advice to you, better placate the PYO supporters in your party before they cause more problem for you grin

So why not put your money where your mouth belong?

How much do you have to stake? Obi WONT win.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Chimaroke?? Sellout Majority of Obedients ate happy someone like that isn't standing with Obi.

My guy please you can have him ooo.. You can have all the igbo governors from what the Igbos are saying.

Chimaroke fits the profile like kabaka that you have added to your ranks grin

Larride are you sure you know what's going on sef?
Do you even know the issues in your party at this point? grin

Like I said, you dont have the range for me to have any meaningful conversation with you.

Just scroll back to few pages and see where one of your obidense called Chimaroke an Igbo sellout. It's not my own handwriting, it's one of yours.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Emmynator:

Someone said the people criticizing Nnamani for not supporting his brother are the ones supporting PA Adebanjo for not supporting his brother cheesy
Election period with it's drama grin

That's why they are called Obi supporters and Obidense

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

If FCT is moved from Abuja today..will it be wise to associate its beautification/modernization to any gov afterwards??

Lagos was the core of Nigeria evolution in all ramifications....Comparing it with other states is absolute partiality....

Osho did well in benin n wanted to capitalise on that with "Godfatherism" just like wat BAT has done/still doing in Lagos ..

I think it is absolutely distasteful for a formal gov irrespective of your view of him to be in charge of changing subsequent gov afterwards....it is an insult to everyone living in Lagos......

This is a useless talking about.

Everyone knows and could feel what El Rufai did in Abuja, every other FCT administrators after him have been unable to match not to talk if surpassing his achievements.

Whenever they ask you to bring out the achievements of Obi in Anambra and compare it with achievements of Tinubu in Lagos, you start telling us that Lagos was bla bla bla. How did Lagos been a formal capital the same with the achievements of one of its Governor?

Let us check out policies, legacy projects, infrastructures and the likes, that's how you compare who has done what or not.

It's not as if Anambra does not have very popular markets and hubs just like Lagos.

If you dont like the candidate the party is presenting, vote against it. Tinubu supported Ize Iyamu and lost in the last election and lost and nobody is crying about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2022
I'm throwing the challenge open again

Tinubu vs Peter Obi achievements as Governor

Either Saturday or Sunday, let's have it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

Like I said, you dont have the range for me to have any meaningful conversation with you.

Just scroll back to few pages and see where one of your obidense called Chimaroke an Igbo sellout. It's not my own handwriting, it's one of yours.

Did you read what I wrote?
Larride you lack range..
You are like me in this game of politics.. Feeding of information gotten with no first hand knowledge.

Unlike you though, I can critisize and actually change..

For you it's "Party Supremacy".

In the mean time see your oga here

https://twitter.com/mrtoni1_/status/1575347792100343808?t=x8wNxGxoXVuqkVlNPKxSwQ&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Let us use ManUtd pre and post Ferguson: ManUtd used to be one of the biggest clubs in England and Europe but they fell off the radar losing their position to Liverpool. Then, came Ferguson who had to rebuild from scratch going trophyless for 6years if my memory serves me right before he got things right and dominated the English football, conquered Europe twice, knocked Liverpool off their perch, fend off competition from moneybags in the form Roman Abramovic and Shaykh Mansour before bowing out on a high.
His succession plan wasn't good enough which tainted his legacy somehow but you cant attribute his success to the fact that ManUtd is a big club and always destined for success .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

So why not put your money where your mouth belong?

How much do you have to stake? Obi WONT win.

OH now it's Obi won't win..

It's not longer he won't get 100k votes again.
Atleast we've gone from 100k to 500k to 1m to 5m to Obi won't win.

You are getting there small small.

Young man, you are a boy in politics, all your permutations have been thrown out the window.

I am willing to bet that your party cannot call for a rally tomorrow that will have 2k people attend easily.

We've been seeing your pathetic attempts to copy Obidients rallies and how it has been failing woefully.

You had better pray that tinubu wins Lagos sef with how things are looking grin grin

Larride why is your party scared of us doing rallies nauuu.
Why did Umahi use the police in Ebonyi?
Why are you taking us to court in Lagos state?
I thought you guys had structure..

I thought you had voters on ground ready?

Again I will advice you.
Watch out for PYO supporters in your camp grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

Everyone knows and could feel what El Rufai did in Abuja, every other FCT administrators after him have been unable to match not to talk if surpassing his achievements.

Whenever they ask you to bring out the achievements of Obi in Anambra and compare it with achievements of Tinubu in Lagos, you start telling us that Lagos was bla bla bla. How did Lagos been a formal capital the same with the achievements of one of its Governor?

Let us check out policies, legacy projects, infrastructures and the likes, that's how you compare who has done what or not.

It's not as if Anambra does not have very popular markets and hubs just like Lagos.

If you dont like the candidate the party is presenting, vote against it. Tinubu supported Ize Iyamu and lost in the last election and lost and nobody is crying about it.

What road did Tinubu start and complete in Lagos state sef?
Not attachee.. A road he started from scratch grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2022
nihilistjnr:

This guy is 100% on Nairaland. His writing style is very similar to a couple OGs on the politics section.

One time I saw one post on front page in defence of Atiku and few hours later, I was watching Bwala saying the exact same thing on Channels defending the same Atiku.

Many of those guys are here hiding under one moniker or the other cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2022
OasisX:

grin

He's coming to Lagos for their 1B Man March nah, we may need to get in touch with Nezzjnr cuz we've got a Brother to cure of madness.

Once he's sighted, a team from Yaba Psychiatric Clinic will swing into Action. Grab, tie him with rope as you suggest and take him out for treatment before it's too late.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2022
Nigga just making shit up as he goes.
Zero constitency.

Political Ralph ragnick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:

To Chiboy, its all about ruling. I haven't seen him talk about governance or performance. I haven't seen him address the deplorable state of the nation.

All I see is Hausa rule, Igbo need to lobby and rule and blah blah blah.

He falls into the category of those Larride will call bastards if he was Yoruba. I'm just surprised he looks like Solomon lately.

This is someone that was governor the same time with BAT, yet nothing to show. He falls last on the pecking order with Chime and Gburugburu.

I find it funny Chiboy is now the Einstein of today.

Mentioning performance & good governance in the same sentence with Nnamani is a crime to humanity & democratic principles.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Where is Tinubu trending on twitter cheesy

Sometimes I wish we can have an election every year. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

That was what I said too. Its to Tinubus advantage that Obi should continue rising and win many states in SE and SS. The more states Obi wins the in the SE and SS. The lesser the chance of Atiku winning. States that Atiku should win, Obi will win

If its Atiku vs Tinubu one on one it might have been Tinubu 45%, Atiku 55% but with Obi and Kwankwanso now we might be seeing

Tinubu 40% Atiku 30% Obi 20% Kwankwanso 10%

When you are trying to remove a ruling party, You need a coalition not splitting votes.
In 2011 ACN ANPP CPC split votes and lost to PDP, by 2015 they all formed a coalition and were able to defeat PDP.

Is our God not wonderful.. grin
Obi 20%..kai grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2022
@ Donjazet don't run away from this grin
larride:
I'm throwing the challenge open again

Tinubu vs Peter Obi achievements as Governor

Either Saturday or Sunday, let's have it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2022
Dis letter wey chairman Adamu write, baba emi lokan suppose reply asap...but i knw he won't cox baba wey no well is probably in ICU where dem dey charge him ba3...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis letter wey chairman Adamu write, baba emi lokan suppose reply asap...but i knw he won't cox baba wey no well is probably in ICU where dem dey charge him ba3...

Ahn ahn.. Is the jungle not maturing properly for Emily? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Hold on

Now go through this one.. https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1541706789246443522?t=YNxCgJiNFswED6Rs3CzCvA&s=19

When you are done and you have finished resting, then go on with this one

https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1569626990000631809?t=_sSeFFpOyAgx5hIwSWZTEA&s=19

Go and verify is not mouth grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Ahn ahn.. Is the jungle not maturing properly for Emily? cheesy

not @ all. remember dat baba emi lokan is the greatest political strategist, jagaban & makers of men. power is not given but taken.

Lets see how he respond once the English docs certify that the battery is fully charged & can serve him 4 the next two months.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

not @ all. remember dat baba emi lokan is the greatest political strategist, jagaban & makers of men. power is not given but taken.

Lets see how he respond once the English docs certify that the battery is fully charged & can serve him 4 the next two months.

I'm trying to not focus on his health but his health status seems to want to be famous by all means sef cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

lols..

The question i tabled is different from everything u put up there..

simple...Would it be wise to give unneccesssary accolades to any govt (specifically for beautification and modernisation) if FCT is moved from Abuja...??.

You are bringing in el rufai just like fashola(A minister)

What state was better than Lagos b4 the comimg of BAT...

by now...Lagos should have been compared with Cairo not Anambra who is just few years old.........

I don't hate Tinubu more than Obi or Atiku...

They are all Nigerian politicians and are susceptible to Amala turning ....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

OH now it's Obi won't win..

It's not longer he won't get 100k votes again.
Atleast we've gone from 100k to 500k to 1m to 5m to Obi won't win.

You are getting there small small.

Young man, you are a boy in politics, all your permutations have been thrown out the window.

I am willing to bet that your party cannot call for a rally tomorrow that will have 2k people attend easily.

We've been seeing your pathetic attempts to copy Obidients rallies and how it has been failing woefully.

You had better pray that tinubu wins Lagos sef with how things are looking grin grin

Larride why is your party scared of us doing rallies nauuu.
Why did Umahi use the police in Ebonyi?
Why are you taking us to court in Lagos state?
I thought you guys had structure..

I thought you had voters on ground ready?

Again I will advice you.
Watch out for PYO supporters in your camp grin

Lmao. You are a clown.

You can take up izzou space and put your money where your mouth is. Peter Obi wont get up to 30% of the votes in Lagos. If you want to stake on it, let me know.

Nobody is stopping you from doing your rally, when you are done with your rally, put your money where your big mouth is.

Shouldn't be too hard to do.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Ibukzy:

I've been dropping that challenge for some weeks now and every single one of them just try to form unlock. cheesy

Just noise without substance.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

lols..

The question i tabled is different from everything u put up there..

simple...Would it be wise to give unneccesssary accolades to any govt (specifically for beautification and modernisation) if FCT is moved from Abuja...??.

You are bringing in el rufai just like fashola(A minister)

What state was better than Lagos b4 the comimg of BAT...

by now...Lagos should have been compared with Cairo not Anambra who is just few years old.........

I don't hate Tinubu more than Obi or Atiku...

They are all Nigerian politicians and are susceptible to Amala turning ....

Again you are saying trash, we are telling you to compare what they both did when they were Govenors, you cant tell us your man is the best thing after toast bread and when they ask you to bring out the bread and butter you begin to look for excuse.

Turn amala anyway you want it, Peter Obi cannot place Tinubu boots in any capacity.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

Lmao. You are a clown.

You can take up izzou space and put your money where your mouth is. Peter Obi wont get up to 30% of the votes in Lagos. If you want to stake on it, let me know.

Nobody is stopping you from doing your rally, when you are done with your rally, put your money where your big mouth is.

Shouldn't be too hard to do.

Abeg make e take my space

I no bet again grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

Again you are saying trash, we are telling you to compare what they both did when they were Govenors, you cant tell us your man is the best thing after toast bread and when they ask you to bring out the bread and butter you begin to look for excuse.

Turn amala anyway you want it, Peter Obi cannot place Tinubu boots in any capacity.
comparing both is like placing America vs Nigeria democracy ....

one na ajebo..d other from kpako

faulty from start......

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (4836) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, OasisX, DammyOlu123(m), Unlimited22, izzou(m), cephasdultimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.