Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1567248 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (4835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

Again you are saying trash, we are telling you to compare what they both did when they were Govenors, you cant tell us your man is the best thing after toast bread and when they ask you to bring out the bread and butter you begin to look for excuse.

Turn amala anyway you want it, Peter Obi cannot place Tinubu boots in any capacity.

Will the evaluations just be from 1999 to 2003?

Or am I going to see other features?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Skimpledawg, is this you?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Honestly what is this madness?
Media outing nope..
Oya be available...nope..

Are about to have buhari 2.0??

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

comparing both is like placing America vs Nigeria democracy ....

one na ajebo..d other from kpako

faulty from start......

It seems you are having issues with comprehension.

I'm not telling you to compare Anambra as a whole to Lagos, we all know Lagos is head and shoulder ahead of Anambra.

What we are asking you to do is compare their achievements as Governor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

Lmao. You are a clown.

You can take up izzou space and put your money where your mouth is. Peter Obi wont get up to 30% of the votes in Lagos. If you want to stake on it, let me know.

Nobody is stopping you from doing your rally, when you are done with your rally, put your money where your big mouth is.

Shouldn't be too hard to do.

You are all over the place larride grin.
Which is it.. 30% in Lagos? Or he's not winning the election?

Larride where is Tinubu nau?
Oshiomole was asked on TV yesterday and he had no idea grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:

Will the evaluations just be from 1999 to 2003?

Or am I going to see other features?

1999 to 2007 now.

Na 2003 Tinubu comot as Gov? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

You are all over the place larride grin.
Which is it.. 30% in Lagos? Or he's not winning the election?

Larride where is Tinubu nau?
Oshiomole was asked on TV yesterday and he had no idea grin

I'm giving you alot of option that you can chose from whichever you want to put your money on.

Peter Obi wont get 30% in Lagos

Peter Obi wont win the election.

Whichever you want to put your money on, let me know.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

1999 to 2007 now.

Na 2003 Tinubu comot as Gov? cheesy

Sorry

I could swear that I typed 2007
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

lols..

The question i tabled is different from everything u put up there..

simple...Would it be wise to give unneccesssary accolades to any govt (specifically for beautification and modernisation) if FCT is moved from Abuja...??.

You are bringing in el rufai just like fashola(A minister)

What state was better than Lagos b4 the comimg of BAT...

by now...Lagos should have been compared with Cairo not Anambra who is just few years old.........

I don't hate Tinubu more than Obi or Atiku...

They are all Nigerian politicians and are susceptible to Amala turning ....

Lagos State was created in 1967 which is 55yrs ago
Anambra State was created in 1991 which is 31yrs ago

Was El Rufai not FCT minister the equivalent of the governor yet since El Rufai, how many FCT minister you remember?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:

Sorry

I could swear that I typed 2007

Yes. If you want to take the spot, let's pick a time saturday or sunday for it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:

Abeg make e take my space

I no bet again grin

Yes I know we have voided the bet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

Yes. If you want to take the spot, let's pick a time saturday or sunday for it.

I really don't know about my weekends. Would quote you before today runs out

But if not, how's October 3?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidates of the major political parties gather to sign the peace accord. From here on it's going to be a marathon.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis letter wey chairman Adamu write, baba emi lokan suppose reply asap...but i knw he won't cox baba wey no well is probably in ICU where dem dey charge him ba3...

Which letter did Adamu write?

https://www.nairaland.com/7357813/abdullahi-adamu-did-not-write
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Theflint1:
Candidates of the major political parties gather to sign the peace accord. From here on it's going to be a marathon.
Shettima is APC's defacto presidential Candidate. When a Vice Presidential candidate tells you he will handle security, that should tell you something...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
A financial product that solves the problem of inclusion:
1. Accessibility
2. Affordability
3. Trust
4. Utility
5. Speed
Apply here: http:///DFSHACKATHON
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Appreciate the man of the moment.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Shettima is APC's defacto presidential Candidate. When a Vice Presidential candidate tells you he will handle security, that should tell you something...
Na why I talk say the election na marathon, Emilokan think say na sprint, campaign Neva start e don gas out. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Theflint1:
Na why I talk say the election na marathon, Emilokan think say na sprint, campaign Neva start e don gas out. grin grin grin

People seem to think the campaign started yesterday..

Campaign started the moment Obi decamped grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

It seems you are having issues with comprehension.

I'm not telling you to compare Anambra as a whole to Lagos, we all know Lagos is head and shoulder ahead of Anambra.

What we are asking you to do is compare their achievements as Governor.

I have dropped two links to show part of Obi's achievements as a governor ooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
larride:

I'm giving you alot of option that you can chose from whichever you want to put your money on.

Peter Obi wont get 30% in Lagos

Peter Obi wont win the election.

Whichever you want to put your money on, let me know.

Buhari has made me poor ooo.. So it's only my mouth I can put dear boy.

It's the mouth I'm using grin.

Larride you know nothing smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

OH now it's Obi won't win..

It's not longer he won't get 100k votes again.
Atleast we've gone from 100k to 500k to 1m to 5m to Obi won't win.

You are getting there small small.

Young man, you are a boy in politics, all your permutations have been thrown out the window.

I am willing to bet that your party cannot call for a rally tomorrow that will have 2k people attend easily.

We've been seeing your pathetic attempts to copy Obidients rallies and how it has been failing woefully.

You had better pray that tinubu wins Lagos sef with how things are looking grin grin

Larride why is your party scared of us doing rallies nauuu.
Why did Umahi use the police in Ebonyi?
Why are you taking us to court in Lagos state?
I thought you guys had structure..

I thought you had voters on ground ready?

Again I will advice you.
Watch out for PYO supporters in your camp grin
Leave that one to be yarning dust. Someone who is below mc oluomo in packing order in Lagos politics. You think is to be shout party man up and down
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Honestly what is this madness?
Media outing nope..
Oya be available...nope..

Are about to have buhari 2.0??
Lol. Isn’t it becoming obvious that Shettima is using Tinubu to contest for Presidency? cheesy

I’ve said it before that Shettima will end up as the President soon.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
See Emi Lo Kan boys in action at Iyana Iba yesterday, wasted Nigerian youths. See useless Police officers too, they are only good at harassing and extorting innocent Nigerians.. God Forbid BATing.....

https://twitter.com/KayodeAdeniran9/status/1575156014521143296?t=9MVJyYUW5754k9W63PufQw&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin

Obidense 20m Man March in Kaduna. They are moving weight seriously pass Escobar.

INEC..... stop the Election!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Yesterday, Wednesday, 28th September, 2022, the Federal High Court in Damaturu delivered judgement on the rightful candidate for Yobe North Senatorial District for the 2023 National Assembly elections.

The said judgement disqualifies my candidature and therefore my participation in the elections. After due consultations with my political associates, supporters and well-wishers, I have decided not to appeal against the judgement. I accept the judgement.

At this juncture, I deem it appropriate to thank His Excellency, Senator Ibrahim Gaidam for the leadership role in the APC political family in Yobe State. I also thank His Excellency, Governor Mai Mala Buni for the support and brotherhood.

To my constituents, I thank you all for your unflinching support, loyalty and unreserved committment to the course of building our people and Yobe North Senatorial District and indeed Yobe State.

I want to assure you that I will continue to serve you in my personal and any other capacity at all times.

We journeyed together for a long time, and this journey will remain a life long journey. It has been a wonderful relationship and it can only get stronger. I am indebted to you all. Alhamdulillah.

- Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan
Senate President
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
It seems the Obidients have finally woken up. Thank God! Livlongnprospa, segedinho, theflint1, okpansukka, you are all doing well.

No space must be conducive for these BATstards to spread their foolishness.
But coming to think of it, how come no single person is supporting Atiku here?

I mean we've seen the traitorous BATstards here, we've seen the loving, caring, patriotic and passionate Obidients here.

But how come not a single Atiku supporter is here?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
OasisX:
Yesterday, Wednesday, 28th September, 2022, the Federal High Court in Damaturu delivered judgement on the rightful candidate for Yobe North Senatorial District for the 2023 National Assembly elections.

The said judgement disqualifies my candidature and therefore my participation in the elections. After due consultations with my political associates, supporters and well-wishers, I have decided not to appeal against the judgement. I accept the judgement.

At this juncture, I deem it appropriate to thank His Excellency, Senator Ibrahim Gaidam for the leadership role in the APC political family in Yobe State. I also thank His Excellency, Governor Mai Mala Buni for the support and brotherhood.

To my constituents, I thank you all for your unflinching support, loyalty and unreserved committment to the course of building our people and Yobe North Senatorial District and indeed Yobe State.

I want to assure you that I will continue to serve you in my personal and any other capacity at all times.

We journeyed together for a long time, and this journey will remain a life long journey. It has been a wonderful relationship and it can only get stronger. I am indebted to you all. Alhamdulillah.

- Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan
Senate President

Abdullah Adamu presidential candidate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. Isn’t it becoming obvious that Shettima is using Tinubu to contest for Presidency? cheesy

I’ve said it before that Shettima will end up as the President soon.
You held vehemently a decision on Tuchel and it came to pass.

Seems you are seeing what others including me seems to be blind to....

This doesn't seems a blunder anymore...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Peter Obi is not the favorite to win the Nigeria election. It's Tinubu. So don't behave like the election is won. Behave like the underdog, so you fight like the underdog to win this election. Don't believe your own hype, there is still a LOT of work to do. Mark Essien

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
WHERE IS TINUBU??

Cc larride, oasisx, ibukzy etc

WHERE IS TINUBU??

This ticket keeps screaming red flags and we're just ignoring it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
I keep asking, how come no one here is supporting Atiku?

Even nationally, when atiku or pdp is in the news, it's all for the wrong reasons. I don't see people coming out to praise atiku or sell him. Only Obi and the yellow teeth-stained drug baron are constantly in the news.
Wetin do atiku abeg?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (4835) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Jskelly11, Amoto94(m), GloriousGbola, iamoyindamola(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.