Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,702 members, 7,837,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1498270 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) ... (4702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:55am On Feb 06
You cannot roast Shalli-whatever for having nonsense lyrics, and come and promote Erigga.

No be nonsense that one dey talk?

I really struggled to get into that guy's music, despite all the hype.

No wonder his fame starts at Enerhen junction, and ends at Effurun roundabout; Warri

Another overhyped musician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:56am On Feb 06
raumdeuter:

Chioma Jesus

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:59am On Feb 06
izzou:

Until you visit both towns recently, you cannot really say grin

I know you are using the eye that Niger is big to underrate it, but Edo is big too, and it does not end in Benin, Auchi and Ekpoma.

I have my belief that Niger is not up to Edo, but until we know what Minna, Suleja and the rest looks like, we cannot conclude.

I'm not using eye test. I know majority of the youth in Edo state as a whole engage in Yahoo and other forms of get rich quick scheme and I also know majority of Niger state youth do not take the high way but farming, petty trading and the likes.

People wey no dey school for Edo state dey do Yahoo; people wey no dey school for Niger do not even own a desktop computer talk more of laptop to take "hustle" online. Because FUTMINNA students(who come from all parts of the country) engage in Yahoo does not mean Niger state has more Yahoo boys than Edo state. I know how big Edo is and I know most of the youth are unemployed hence they resort to Yahoo and other vices. There are enough communities in Niger state where their youth would rather starve as fishermen before they turn to Yahoo; same cannot be said of Edo state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 8:03am On Feb 06
for people that love rap.....how AQ is not mainstream is what i don't understand

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:05am On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

I'm not using eye test. I know majority of the youth in Edo state as a whole engage in Yahoo and other forms of get rich quick scheme and I also know majority of Niger state youth do not take the high way but farming, petty trading and the likes.

People wey no dey school for Edo state dey do Yahoo; people wey no dey school for Niger do not even own a desktop computer talk more of laptop to take "hustle" online. Because FUTMINNA students(who come from all parts of the country) engage in Yahoo does not mean Niger state has more Yahoo boys than Edo state. I know how big Edo is and I know most of the youth are unemployed hence they resort to Yahoo and other vices. There are enough communities in Niger state where their youth would rather starve as fishermen before they turn to Yahoo; same cannot be said of Edo state.

No, sir. This is an exaggeration.

You are using only Minna to rate Niger, but you are not using only Benin for Edo. You are classifying the whole Edo together.

Who told you majority of the youths in Edo are into fraud?? Do you know how big Edo is?

You can rate Minna and Benin, instead of calling Edo state. Edo is not just Benin, Auchi and Ekpoma. cheesy

Biko
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:08am On Feb 06
90% of the paw paw you eat na from Edo state

After Cotonou, Edo is our next plug for pineapples

Edo is known to be one of the furniture hubs of Nigeria. If you want good carvers, go Edo go find them.

Make nobody summarize Edo as Benin here. angry

That slander will not be tolerated
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:09am On Feb 06
This one wán comparé Minna and Suleja boys to my dons in Edo State.

Ekpoma alone go get more Pablos than Niger state as a whole. Usen, Uzairue and Okada sef is enough.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:11am On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

Baba just wanted to prove his loyalty. In church parlance they will say " do something crazy for the Lord " cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:13am On Feb 06
izzou:
You cannot roast Shalli-whatever for having nonsense lyrics, and come and promote Erigga.

No be nonsense that one dey talk?

I really struggled to get into that guy's music, despite all the hype.

No wonder his fame starts at Enerhen junction, and ends at Effurun roundabout; Warri

Another overhyped musician
Erigga is mostly about his surroundings or experience
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:15am On Feb 06
izzou:

No, sir. This is an exaggeration.

You are using only Minna to rate Niger, but you are not using only Benin for Edo. You are classifying the whole Edo together.

Who told you majority of the youths in Edo are into fraud?? Do you know how big Edo is?

You can rate Minna and Benin, instead of calling Edo state. Edo is not just Benin, Auchi and Ekpoma. cheesy

Biko

U should be asking those who use minna to judge Niger state as a whole . Proper referenced just Bida and Minna . Even the the Bida and Minna na only the students there he could label as fraudsters .

Maybe I exaggerated saying majority , but a large portion of the youth in Edo state are unemployed and that’s a fact. Now the next question is what do they do to keep body and soul together ? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:15am On Feb 06
iamoyindamola:

Erigga is mostly about his surroundings or experience

Every album, we must hear Warri Crisis

Even Shalli-whatever sef dey censor some words. Erigga will say it raw and undiluted, and we wan crucify Shalli-whatever? grin

Make Erigga just stay him Warri. Na him level be that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:16am On Feb 06
Unlimited22:
This one wán comparé Minna and Suleja boys to my dons in Edo State.

Ekpoma alone go get more Pablos than Niger state as a whole. Usen, Uzairue and Okada sef is enough.

Don’t mind izzou make he dey whine himself

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:18am On Feb 06
izzou:

Edo is known to be one of the furniture hubs of Nigeria. If you want good carvers, go Edo go find them.

Pineapple kor , sponge bob square pants ni. Even Segedinho wey dey Benin go tell u truth if u ask am

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19am On Feb 06
izzou:

Every album, we must hear Warri Crisis

Even Shalli-whatever sef dey censor some words. Erigga will say it raw and undiluted, and we wan crucify Shalli-whatever? grin

Make Erigga just stay him Warri. Na him level be that.
Because he's in warri, he never said his level they lagos or anywhere apart from warri
Warri crisis might be his own selling point
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:22am On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

U should be asking those who use minna to judge Niger state as a whole . Proper referenced just Bida and Minna . Even the the Bida and Minna na only the students there he could label as fraudsters .

Maybe I exaggerated saying majority , but a large portion of the youth in Edo state are unemployed and that’s a fact. Now the next question is what do they do to keep body and soul together ? Your guess is as good as mine.

A large portion of youths in the 36 states are unemployed. So what do they do to keep body and soul together?

One of the signs that a place is inhabited by yahoo boys is how developments begin to come in; Apartments begin to rise, eateries, hotels, POS, clubs and bars; mostly businesses that are for leisure and relaxation.

If you know Edo state, you will know that apart from the few common towns, the rest na better village. So, how are the youths surviving there?

I still repeat that Edo does not start and end with Benin, Auchi and Ekpoma. You can use these towns to drag anywhere, and not Edo state.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:25am On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

Pineapple kor , sponge bob square pants ni. Even Segedinho wey dey Benin go tell u truth if u ask am

Benin...That's what you should say.

You cannot say the whole Edo state, and expect it sound as true.

Edo has a lot going on for it agriculturally.

Unless you have proof that it is the 90 year old women that are into farming, na still youths dey do am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:25am On Feb 06
For those in South Africa...

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:26am On Feb 06
iamoyindamola:

Because he's in warri, he never said his level they lagos or anywhere apart from warri
Warri crisis might be his own selling point

My point is that we cannot be dragging Shalli-whatever, and still hype Erigga as better.

Wetin e dey sing, if no be nonsense too?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:29am On Feb 06
Isn't it funny that we can sit down behind our keypads and say a large portion of people in a state are into fraud?

If a South African says a large portion of Nigerians are into fraud, we go begin dey vex.

But we are doing just the same thing. grin

A large portion of youths in a state are into fraud; Do you know what that means?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 8:30am On Feb 06
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
For those in South Africa...
They can carry their loads back to Nigeria if here is so unsafe for them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:33am On Feb 06
Kholiwe:

They can carry their loads back to Nigeria if here is so unsafe for them.

Are you from SA?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:38am On Feb 06
izzou:

Izzou please tell me you are AA genotype and can manage stubborn genz chicks. Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:39am On Feb 06
izzou:

A large portion of youths in the 36 states are unemployed. So what do they do to keep body and soul together?

One of the signs that a place is inhabited by yahoo boys is how developments begin to come in; Apartments begin to rise, eateries, hotels, POS, clubs and bars; mostly businesses that are for leisure and relaxation.

If you know Edo state, you will know that apart from the few common towns, the rest na better village. So, how are the youths surviving there?

I still repeat that Edo does not start and end with Benin, Auchi and Ekpoma. You can use these towns to drag anywhere, and not Edo state.

U just like to argue sha. I have mentioned 3 different towns in Edo state populated by Yahoo boys in large numbers; Ekpoma, Benin and Auchi. Someone else mentioned Okada.

Oya aside Bida and Minna, mention any other parts of Niger u know for a fact that Yahoo boys domicile .

I have told u most of Niger state youth are into petty trading, farming and fishing. U have only mentioned pineapple farming for Edo state.

Almost every fortnight EFCC post pictures of youth arrested in Edo state for Yahoo Yahoo on their official social media pages. How many Niger state indigenes have u seen posted like that ? I'm not even saying Edo state is the state with the highest number of fraudsters in the country, but u will be lying to urself saying Niger State has more Yahoo Yahoo boys than Edo state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:41am On Feb 06
izzou:

Benin...That's what you should say.

You cannot say the whole Edo state, and expect it sound as true.

Edo has a lot going on for it agriculturally.

Unless you have proof that it is the 90 year old women that are into farming, na still youths dey do am

He is in Benin and has a fair view of the state than me and u who are in Lagos. U just like to pick one or two words to sooth ur narrative anytime u dey the mood to do this ur " I no dey gree for anybody" arguments

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godx: 8:42am On Feb 06
Emaprince:
I no understand yoruba very well..but I can bet my money that asake is more prolific than omah lay.

Asake is just looking at the consumers of afrobeat and giving them their fare share of his talents. After listening to lonely at the top, you can agree that asake can really cool down and pen any kind of song. He is just full of exuberance and doing what his energy pushes him to...and he does them very well.

Asaka can write and rhyme very well. Forget guy, this is not about empty music...asake has it in him.
Asake that sings like he wants to cry while reciting incantations with Yoruba on just one particular beat. The guy is always using the same beat. Then Seyi vibes copied him and took the incantation recitation to the next level. Bro went to Germany and was dropping incantations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWca_dxkuU

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43am On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

He is in Benin and has a fair view of the state than me and u who are in Lagos. U just like to pick one or two words to sooth ur narrative anytime u dey the mood to do this ur " I no dey gree for anybody" arguments

Ep 7,8,9, 11,12 and 2 links are embedded in txt file within the drive folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GWFldT-7XxP8lx0jc_hZfcS2RwsQRheR

A nairalander came through
Shoutout to oya.skii
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:46am On Feb 06
Ibime:

States generally avoid attacking other states not involved in direct confrontation with them, but everyone knows Iran does not play by international rules of engagement

IDF against unarmed people in Gaza...the West will not remember international rules of engagement.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:47am On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

U just like to argue sha. I have mentioned 3 different towns in Edo state populated by Yahoo boys in large numbers; Ekpoma, Benin and Auchi. Someone else mentioned Okada.

Oya aside Bida and Minna, mention any other parts of Niger u know for a fact that Yahoo boys domicile .

I have told u most of Niger state youth are into petty trading, farming and fishing. U have only mentioned pineapple farming for Edo state.

Almost every fortnight EFCC post pictures of youth arrested in Edo state for Yahoo Yahoo on their official social media pages. How many Niger state indigenes have u seen posted like that ? I'm not even saying Edo state is the state with the highest number of fraudsters in the country, but u will be lying to urself saying Niger State has more Yahoo Yahoo boys than Edo state

Prosper posted a thread on how Niger could be higher than any state. I expected you to have gone through it, before pressing Edo's neck. And that was why i asked you to chill, but you wouldn't. The link is up there in his post

Even Itsrm had this to say

Itsrm:

Does not mean the fraud happens in Niger or that they are based there. Yahoo boys mostly use random home addresses in Niger because they know it's difficult doing any KYC there due to the vast land mass.

Why they all go with Niger and not any other northern state is what I don't know.

So Niger even has more signs that Abuja. Unbelievable

You no dey live for Niger. You no dey live for Edo, but somehow, a lot of youths there are into fraud.

No be argument you dey find like this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:51am On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

I did not defend Benin.

I told you that a stereotyping a whole state is a lie.

If you know how big Edo is, you would know that the Yahoo wave is just in a very few cities.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 8:51am On Feb 06
liveLongNprospa:

The people who rocked yahooze must have been people who supported fraud I guess
Probably OBT people. Before internet fraud boys, we once had OBT people. Those that sell imaginary lands and companies to oyibo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:51am On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

Izzou sometimes likes to do debate training, the same way footballers and other athletes carry out training sessions.

If you ask him now to choose which state has more yahoo yahoo guys between Edo and Niger states he will likely choose Edo, but he feels the need to hit the debate treadmill with you right now. 😄

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 8:52am On Feb 06
Debate training wtf😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) ... (4702) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.