Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1524254 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) ... (4751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:32pm On Feb 05
Ibime:

Diasporans have finer taste beyond kpon kpon kpon lyrics, na why

Make Wizkid go rest jare, apart from the occasional hits, he no dey excite my earbuds at all. I prefer Ruger by far sef after Burna

You Sabi good music cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05
iamoyindamola:

Will I offend some people if I say I don't even know this guy or come across his songs
Just Google his music......d guy walk no be small......
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:34pm On Feb 05
Segedinho:

Baba..

Na absolute nonsense shalli dey vomit...

Funny,na wetin dey ginger be d koko presently otherwise dey guy no get 1 better music
Wetin the American music and mumble jumple rap artist plus Burna boy dey vomit?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05
Incognito9:

You Sabi good music cool
Yeah Ruger is good
Snapchat and ashiwaju are always on repeat
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05
Segedinho:

Just Google his music......d guy walk no be small......

Wetin be this grin grin
See song titles

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:40pm On Feb 05
iamoyindamola:

Will I offend some people if I say I don't even know this guy or come across his songs

I actually listen to shallipopi but like Segedinho said , na rubbish he dey sing . He’s just one of those artistes u listen to when u just want to high and just vibe .

U should prepare ur mind that u are not listening to the song for any word play , metaphor , deep lyrics , motivation ( except u are a yahoo boy sha ) , rhythmic flow , and every other thing that makes good music .

Just like Listening to D’prince “Take banana “ or Skailey mental’s “ meji loyan, Okan Loko “ grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:

I actually listen to shallipopi but like Segedinho said , na rubbish he dey sing . He’s just one of those artistes u listen to when u just want to high and just vibe .

U should prepare ur mind that u are not listening to the song for any word play , metaphor , deep lyrics , motivation ( except u are a yahoo boy sha ) , rhythmic flow , and every other thing that makes good music .

Just like Listening to D’prince “Take banana “ or Skailey mental’s “ meji loyan, Okan Loko “ grin
Make I go download few then after all I they vibe to Terry g sometimes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 8:44pm On Feb 05
Incognito9:

You Sabi good music cool
Ruger sings good music? Since when
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05
Bombblacks:

Hogwash. Your rare encounter doesn't neglect the hundreds of cases where blacks were profiled, arrested, harassed, sent to prison and even killed. Profiling is not their job. Their job is getting concrete evidence and then acting on it . Tell me the suspicious activity in the story that was shared here. How is it different from when Nigerian police were brutalizing and killing young men just because they looked good which lead to the endsars protest.

Police should come and profile these useless Rastafarians at my club and take them away, I done tire

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05
Ibime:

Police should come and profile these useless Rastafarians at my club and take them away, I done tire
Even your NWA Jesus 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05
Ibime:

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05
Ibime:

Just imagine. Boehly is confused!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05
Melvyn11:

Wetin the American music and mumble jumple rap artist plus Burna boy dey vomit?

Lyrically u want compare both??

Lols..

Just rest 4 shalli matter ..d guy wack no b small,even erigga solid pass am Lyrically..

You can only enjoy his music on a very high volume when you yourself don high
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Feb 05
Say a crime of violent robbery was committed in Ikorodu

Without being there you can already draw up a profile and suspect the crime was most likely committed by people between ages of 15 and 50

But because you don't want to profile you spend your time worrying about 65yr old women, 75yr old men just to appear like you are not profiling a certain demographics

The fact of life is that certain age, sex, etc are likelier to commit certain crimes.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:07pm On Feb 05
Segedinho:

Lols..

Just rest 4 shalli matter ..d guy wack no b small,even erigga solid pass am Lyrically..

Keep capping without restriction. Tomorrow you will dance to twe twe twe and tell us Kizz Daniel is a lyrical wizard. Carry go
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05
Ibime:

Na the pesin wen secure the contract of plaiting their hair na him dey hammer!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godx: 9:19pm On Feb 05
izzou:
You were not performing your girlfriend duties...

grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7991426/accidentally-x-one-days-went
How does sex happen accidentally. The prick just fell inside her or what. Girls lie too much.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05
Godx:

How does sex happen accidentally. The prick just fell inside her or what. Girls lie too much.

Banana peels, bro

Always put them in the trash can

The guy slipped, somersaulted and his prikk fell in.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05
Melvyn11:

Read the comments cheesy
Chude Chude, my nigga grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05
Segedinho:

Lols..

Erigga no be he mate normally na grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 9:28pm On Feb 05
If musk is still Tesla CEO by next month I’ll believe he’s a strong man.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:31pm On Feb 05
as this story is in abuja, lets go down memory lane

https://www.nairaland.com/5503018/hajiya-safiya-umar-aepb-abujas
https://www.nairaland.com/5159070/again-police-raid-abuja-clubs

apparently it is also against the law for women to party in night clubs .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:33pm On Feb 05
TemporaryHansel:

whatever is happening to him is self incflicted

celebrity face of the company cult of personalty billionaires have always kept their shit in the toilet.

and he had to top it all up with the pavement princess emotional support vehicle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:08pm On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:
izzou abeg try slow down on ur road travels o. This is a report of 2 GIG & ABC Transport buses hijacked by kidnappers on the way to Abuja

https://www.nairaland.com/7991738/gunmen-hijack-two-buses-kogi
Omo shocked

Dem don dey target GIG buses? Next might be GUO. Those are seen as big men's busses cos their fares are usually high compared to others...and they are very organized . Also ABC company have been the first well organized transportation company that charges high too, before GIG and GUO came in. Smh

Damn...this will spell bad business for this big companies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:18pm On Feb 05
Ibime:

Diasporans have finer taste beyond kpon kpon kpon lyrics, na why

Make Wizkid go rest jare, apart from the occasional hits, he no dey excite my earbuds at all. I prefer Ruger by far sef after Burna
You know ball.

Ruger is very good too. But then, prime wizzy, I mean the early hungry wizzy beats this prime Ruger...because he was very prolific as at then and dropping hits after hits...murdering every features.. like:
Kc feat wizzy
Inyanya feat wizzy
Run town feat wizzy

Infact every feature he was on, he burnt it. I belive he wrote majority of the songs in EME album sef.

Wizzy is no longer hungry and chasing fame...so he just dey dish out anything because his name alone will sell it. He also has huge fan base among girls and young boys... His current songs no interest me at all.

I can only listen to ruger and maybe rema now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:31pm On Feb 05
TemporaryHansel:
Elon musk has faced worse, he will survive
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05
DissTroy:
There's a reason Tinubu mentioned a certain state is the headquarters of fraud and cybercrimes during his campaigns.
There's a reason Aisha Buhari mentioned a certain state is the headquarters of prostitution.

I'd rather the Earth tilts off its axis than dignify a nîtwit Shalli-whatever fanatic who champions fraud music and unintelligence. The Universe forbids that.

Between Edo and Niger, which is deep into fraud?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:55pm On Feb 05
liveLongNprospa:

Between Edo and Niger, which is deep into fraud?

How do u always come up with this ridiculous comparison sef ? Edo and Niger state ?

grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05
Ibime:

😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:

How do u always come up with this ridiculous comparison sef ? Edo and Niger state ?

grin
I feel say na Niger Republic o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:

grin

Lmao
You should ask OG's about Niger state and fraud then get back to me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05
KingTom:

I feel say na Niger Republic o grin

Lmao before you do support.
Again ask around

(1) (2) (3) ... (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) ... (4751) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), GloriousGbola, Jodera, Ellexy, User09, BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.