Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1493826 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (4701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
The way things are going, Tinubu will sponsor unknown gunmen in SE on election day. I can swear by it

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Dollar chart this year is on another level (uptrend), but naira nah shit currency already.

Naira suppose dey appreciate with oil price but country that was producing 2m bpd a decade ago cannot produce 1m bpd today. The corporate thieving of 1m bpd by tankers is monumental. This one pass pipeline vandalism but barrells just going missing. A simple audit of barrels pumped per field as against 10 years ago should reveal who the thieves are but our govt is just too lazy and uncreative

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ibime:
The way things are going, Tinubu will sponsor unknown gunmen in SE on election day. I can swear by it

Nothing is beyond Naija politicians. If they can ferry touts in government owned buses to disrupt ENDSARS protests, nothing stops them from doing worse in general elections.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kilishihunter: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ibime:

Naira hasn't crashed. Dollar dey fly
Na crime for naira to follow fly too? grin
In buhari and emefiele I dunno who's more useless
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
PapalsBull:
Not in lagos though. I am planning on giving them the broiler starter mix with grower in same ratio. I am doing this to decrease the fat content in the broiler feed. Feeding them those combo for a week, will it in anyway affect thier growth or health in the long run?
Just give them starter then switch to grower in the 8th week
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Permutations and Combinations

grin grin grin

This person must think Northerners are very dumb

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
BlueRayDick
post=117122266:

Maybe the obvious physical relegation by Tinubu is also a strategy....

Northerners will accept Shettima more...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:
b4 i forget

Many more fruitful years ahead.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Another angle! cheesy

I hate the fact that he’s very smart.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

This person must think Northerners are very dumb

Aswear! He must think those transistor radios they carry are just fashion accessories and that they don't listen to BBC Hausa with it.

Anybody that has been to the north and lived among them will know those Northerners are very conscious politically. While some of us here don't even know who is our LGA chairman or Vice chairman, the average Northerner is always interested in determining who becomes his leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Nigerian politicians are just annoying.. See PDP grin grin grin

PDPGuy:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin

The dude doesn't want any trouble grin

They are Wike camp returning Atikus bribe through Ayu

Arapaja was Wike nominated candidate for Party chairman Read their letters attached below and you will know why they did it

Its to further embarrass Atiku and Ayu. Those are Wike and Makinde people

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kilishihunter: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

Na Atiku get North.

d idea of a Northerner ruling d country dey satisfy them....

weda e work o ..e no concern them.......
If e like make e win the whole north with bloc votes, the exodus of obi has already slightly dampened his ambition not even wike's chest beating, SE/SS that used to be an almost sure bet for PDP is day by day being chunked off little by little by obi (that's if the present momentum truly swings to the physical polls) Even okowa the useless gov can't say he will confidently deliver his state, Someone worse than uduaghan, This should have finally been atiku's duck breaking moment before the twist of fate but make we dey look sha

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Aswear! He must think those transistor radios they carry are just fashion accessories and that they don't listen to BBC Hausa with it.

Anybody that has been to the north and lived among them will know those Northerners are very conscious politically. While some of us here don't even know who is our LGA chairman or Vice chairman, the average Northerner is always interested in determining who becomes his leader.

That's why I was not even worried BAT didn't show up. Anything to deplete their chances is a welcome development.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

Maybe the obvious physical relegation by Tinubu is also a strategy....

Northerners will accept Shettima more...

The tweep dey jonz Jare. Tinubu is attending to his health, na why he no dey. It has nothing to do with trying to sell Shetimma to Northerners.

Tinubu normally na mafia and he's not shy of taking the centre stage. We saw how he campaigned vigorously for Bubu. Before Buhari talk 1 word, Tinubu don talk 5 with his free flowing Ankara agbada and broom in his hand.

The moment he's back refreshed u will see him.taking centre stage and not hiding under Shetimma Agbada
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kilishihunter:

If e like make e win the whole north with bloc votes, the exodus of obi has already slightly dampened his ambition not even wike's chest beating, SE/SS that used to be an almost sure bet for PDP is day by day being chunked off little by little by obi (that's if the present momentum truly swings to the physical polls) Even okowa the useless gov can't say he will confidently deliver his state, Someone worse than uduaghan, This should have finally been atiku's duck breaking moment before the twist of fate but make we dey look sha
i forgot kwankwanso is also in d race.

i believe it will be shared though with Atiku having d lions share.......
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

It all makes sense now.

I thought you people were foolish enough to think Obi will win.

If you believe that Tinubu will triumph....make we stake am...i wan make u chop me Boss.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The tweep dey jonz Jare. Tinubu is attending to his health, na why he no dey. It has nothing to do with trying to sell Shetimma to Northerners.

Tinubu normally na mafia and he's not shy of taking the centre stage. We saw how he campaigned vigorously for Bubu. Before Buhari talk 1 word, Tinubu don talk 5 with his free flowing Ankara agbada and broom in his hand.

The moment he's back refreshed u will see him.taking centre stage and not hiding under Shetimma Agbada
Exactly why i uploaded d pic.

Just looking 4 excuse for his absence.......Perhaps, he is very healthy n just wants to chill in London...you know...the flagging off as well as peace accords meeting isn't important
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Lol my father was able to convince his Northern to vote Peter Obi,the next day the man don go get labour party membership card. Meanwhile my pops wey dey form OBIdient grassroot mobilizer no even know where labour party office dey. Northerners Sabi this Politics thing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Donjazet2:
It seems the Obidients have finally woken up. Thank God! Livlongnprospa, segedinho, theflint1, okpansukka, you are all doing well.

No space must be conducive for these BATstards to spread their foolishness.
But coming to think of it, how come no single person is supporting Atiku here?

I mean we've seen the traitorous BATstards here, we've seen the loving, caring, patriotic and passionate Obidients here.

But how come not a single Atiku supporter is here?
Am for Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

Another angle! cheesy

I hate the fact that he’s very smart.
Baba....you believe the Northerners doesn't know d difference bw BAT n Shettima

haba....make u self reason am na??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Many more fruitful years ahead.
Thanks baba
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

If you believe that Tinubu will triumph....make we stake am...i wan make u chop me Boss.
Cc Larride
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

Baba....you believe the Northerners doesn't know d difference bw BAT n Shettima

haba....make u self reason am na??
Most Northerners are not educated enough to know the difference.

All they need is to know Shettima is a Muslim and Hausa, that’s all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

Most Northerners are not educated enough to know the difference.

All they need is to know Shettima is a Muslim and Hausa, that’s all.

lols....You really underates human....except you are talking about money influence...

hope you know that opposition in Atiku and kwankwanso are there too to reach out to thesame people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

lols....You really underates human....except you are talking about money influence...

hope you know that opposition in Atiku and kwankwanso are there too to reach out to thesame people

No sir. They are not there.

Infact, no Northerner or Muslim is on any of the ballot.

That's why BAT is sending Shettima, so the North can be familiar with the only Northerner and Muslim there

grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

Leave Atiku out of this, I’m not comparing his Northern influence to that os Shettima.

I’m just letting you know that Shettima will entice the Northerners better than Tinubu.

You dig?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ibime:

You think the attack on LP in Enugu is ordinary?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

Leave Atiku out of this, I’m not comparing his Northern influence to that os Shettima.

I’m just letting you know that Shettima will entice the Northerners better than Tinubu.

You dig?
Yeah i understand you but i am telling you that the strategy is flawed......

The Muslim-Muslim ticket will do more harms (in general) than Shettima's influence up North in the presence of kwankwanso et Atiku.

So much for a strategy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kilishihunter: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segedinho:

i forgot kwankwanso is also in d race.

i believe it will be shared though with Atiku having d lions share.......

Yup kwankwaso will get votes of course maybe close to 10% but I believe he's a little overrated in the grand scheme of things even with his kwankwasiya movement up there, Blud's just there to test his popularity, He will not even win Kano Ganduje and shekau are also there to get more numbers , Atiku will probably enjoy there same way tinubu will dominate SW, Atiku's focus should be getting whatsoever piece reasonable in the south especially SS since obi will also probably rubbish his sure banker votes in the east, Solely my opinions
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yup kwankwaso will get votes of course maybe close to 10% but I believe he's a little overrated in the grand scheme of things even with his kwankwasiya movement up there, Blud's just there to test his popularity, He will not even win Kano Ganduje and shekau are also there to get more numbers , Atiku will probably enjoy there same way tinubu will dominate SW, Atiku's focus should be getting whatsoever piece reasonable in the south especially SS since obi will also probably rubbish his sure banker votes in the east, Solely my opinions

My own is for them to cancel out each other........
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku is fulani from NE.. Shettima is kanuri a minority from same NE but na this guy thinks outside borno, Shettima can do anything to dent atiku's Northern votes.. Is Shettima as popular as kwankwaso up North? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (4701) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, popizaino(m), superfelix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.