Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,893 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1529772 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (4762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Donjazet2:
Soo it begins.
I urge you all to key in and save our country.
Nice cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Donjazet2:
Soo it begins.
I urge you all to key in and save our country.

grin

I can prove it 100% that this Donation wasn't made by you.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:58am On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:

grin

I can prove it 100% that this Donation wasn't made by you.

I never made that claim. I'm posting several on our groups right now to ginger everyone, this is one of such. And yes I have also sent mine.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:03am On Sep 30, 2022
I'm sure a BATstard can't just relate to this phenomenon of the average masses sending money to a politician.

E go too choke una.
ObiDatti is a goal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Dear Obidients, the time has come to walk the talk. We are fighting against looted funds and bullion vans, for this party to reach the entire length and breath of this nation will require funds for logistics, campaign workers, advertisment airtime at strategic places, campaign paraphernalia and all.

We need all hands on deck and a small portion of your income goes a long way.

PS; I'm talking directly to the 14 people who clicked share on this post below. If you clicked like, abeg avoid this post, it's not for you.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Donjazet2:

I never made that claim. I'm posting several on our groups right now to ginger everyone, this is one of such. And yes I have also sent mine.

grin

...... but Emmynator was confused nah? He thought it was you that did make the donation. BTW.... are you ashamed of posting your own?

It's also unfair you're being selective with the screenshot of Donors so far. Paste for Everyone to appreciate them like the ones below;

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:48am On Sep 30, 2022
grin

.... at this rate, una fit raise 1trillion Naira for Campaign o.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 5:01am On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:
grin

.... at this rate, una fit raise 1trillion Naira for Campaign o.
Little drops of water makes the mighty ocean

People wey dey catch cruise by dropping small amounts go shock say this Money don increase

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Little drops of water makes the mighty ocean

People wey dey catch cruise by dropping small amounts go shock say this Money don increase

grin

... and you believe it's true?! Perhaps una dey think na SUG Election ba?!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Segedinho:
b4 i forget

Happy birthday Sege.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Beneficiaries of Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP),have re-paid N400bn out of the N1tn loan extended to them . Generally, N9 trillion was disbursed as intervention fund and N3.7trn has so far been recovered.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Work continues for the construction of Dangote Rice Mill to produce 280,000 metric tonnes of rice per annum, using husk and coal-powdered integrated power plant of 5.8MW. Dangote is investing $150m here to make it the largest in Africa with anticipated annual turnover of ₦84bn.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2022
OasisX:

grin

... and you believe it's true?! Perhaps una dey think na SUG Election ba?!
Funny enough

Things like that dey work oo cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
E be like say FG get big money

How they gave Farmers loans without a Computerised system is something I don't understand

Now they're running like Lapo agents looking for who they gave loan to cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi don talk, Atiku has spoken, Tinubu is in london..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Nezzjnr:

How they gave Farmers loans without a Computerised system is something I don't understand

Loan App companies that lend to Nigerians how did they collect their monies back? Isn't it through shaming tactics that they were able to recover their money due to the criminal behavior of the debtors?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Maybe they indeed gave out some to farmers but I know for a fact that most of the money was shared to their cronies. Someone told me to submit my account number to receive part of the funds. My commission was 10% and I was to return the remaining. I refused.

Nothing compares to having peace of mind. Can't have EFCC running after me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2022
I don't see why LP should be shamed for soliciting for donations.

Elections need funds, and these guys don't have a sitting governor or Senator to cut cheques, neither did they collect 100 million or 40 million per candidate.

I really commend their efforts to reach out to themselves for funds.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:
I don't see why LP should be shamed for soliciting for donations.

Elections need funds, and these guys don't have a sitting governor or Senator to cut cheques, neither did they collect 100 million or 40 million per candidate.

I really commend their efforts to reach out to themselves for funds.

Only problem is, a good part of that money will be stolen.

I honestly can't be foolish enough to donate my money to a cause like that if I won't be a part of those monitoring what the money is used for.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Omo! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Itsrm:

Only problem is, a good part of that money will be stolen.

I honestly can't be foolish enough to donate my money to a course like that if I won't be a part of those monitoring what the money is used for.

That's another issue entirely

But shaming them tells a lot about how far we have come as a nation. That is the right thing to do.

And yes, monies get stolen. We pay tax, and someone steals them.

We can decide to pay or not, but not shaming the process.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Omo! grin

Even if this is true, what is funny about it?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

That's another issue entirely

But shaming them tells a lot about how far we have come as a nation. That is the right thing to do.

And yes, monies get stolen. We pay tax, and someone steals them.

We can decide to pay or not, but not shaming the process.

I understand your point

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Itsrm:

I have seen so many disgusting shades this period, that I just read in silence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2022
izzou:

I have seen so many disgusting shades this period, that I just read in silence.

People have lost every form of humanity in them because of elections.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Itsrm:

It isn't true that is why it is funny to me. But if it is, then it is funny Tinubu is still running for President....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Happy birthday Sege.
Thanks boss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
It isn't true that is why it is funny to me. But if it is, then it is funny Tinubu is still running for President....
Would you be happy if the person being mocked is your parent as a result of health challenge?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:

I also agree the man needs rest more than he needs the presidency. It's one of the reasons you won't find me supporting him.

However, we cannot mock him or make jest of him for falling sick like every other person.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2022
So why is he running and trying to put Nigeria on autopilot? Why not focus on more important things. Like his HEALTH.

If he was relaxing in Bourdillon we would be praying for him and not trolling. He's old enough to be my grandparent but as e no wan respect himself nko?

Nigerians are tired of Feudalism. Anything coming Tinubu's way just understand that is the outpouring of people's frustrations.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Amoto94:

Would you be happy if the person being mocked is your parent as a result of health challenge?
Yes..even if it is my father..

A sick person is supposed to be at peace with himself,not imposing himself into a burning fire just because of ambition.

Do you think people will call him out if he is not masquerading himself as being fit and young

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (4762) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), islamics(m), joseph1832(m), a4turitoroman, Joseph901, BlueRayDick, chidekings(m), sod09(m), larride(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.