Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1460638 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) ... (4656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

He has shown you the brain na 🀭

And as regards mocking, your posts Dey prove otherwise.

Anyway make I drop aza make you send me 10 USD? Na middle of month be this. Iwwi go a long way 😁
10usd na about 17k o...
.I say mk I tell u...😊
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:03pm On Feb 17
Segedinho:

10usd na about 17k o...
.I say mk I tell u...😊
I'm well aware.
Na why I phrase am like that. Make e send funds make we see front.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:03pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

He has shown you the brain na 🀭

And as regards mocking, your posts Dey prove otherwise.

Anyway make I drop aza make you send me 10 USD? Na middle of month be this. Iwwi go a long way 😁

grin

.....cos of the emoji? LOL! Its just a signature nothing more.

I no dey western world nah, I dey struggle like everyone here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:04pm On Feb 17
OasisX:

grin

.....cos of the emoji? LOL! Its just a signature nothing more.

I do dey western world nah, I dey struggle like everyone here.
I know.

πŸ‘½

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:05pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

I know.

πŸ‘½

grin

.....this your emoji though. Scary!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Feb 17
obainojazz:
How much Tinubu demand abi he just Dey withdraw from bank…. Bullion van style grin

Maybe if we hear any of his successors claim he did in a National paper

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:06pm On Feb 17
OasisX:

grin

.....this your emoji though. Scary!
Perfect for cooking BAT supporters 😈😈😈
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 4:06pm On Feb 17
larride:

I dey talk here once in a while. Tinubu don put mud for my face. embarassed

On God bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:
When you dey campaign, you no tell anybody say the country has been badly run and it has no fixing.

Your candidate don enter there now, everything Don kpafuka, you Don remember say Nigeria na cancer patient.

We know what you are 🀣🀣🀣

I have always told everyone that the country is going nowhere and the beet candidate of all major was Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 4:07pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:
When you dey campaign, you no tell anybody say the country has been badly run and it has no fixing.

Your candidate don enter there now, everything Don kpafuka, you Don remember say Nigeria na cancer patient.

We know what you are 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:07pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

Perfect for cooking BAT supporters 😈😈😈

cry cry cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Feb 17
Ihebu4chelsea:
The more reason we needed a Pragmatic Leader!

Like Tinubu who will take the hard decisions
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:07pm On Feb 17
Incognito9:

On God bro.
Thing is, we all saw it coming. The man had no plans for anybody, he just wanted to fulfil a lifetime ambition.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:08pm On Feb 17
raumdeuter:

I have always told everyone that the country is going nowhere and the beet candidate of all major was Tinubu
We've seen the effect of the policies of the best candidate on the lives of Nigerians na

We have seen them.

Best Ogedengbe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

If you believe so chief, but let's see something that's not a Deji Adeyanju post.

Wike goal is to remove Atikus votes from the equation and Obi candidacy fulfilled that. Wike made a lot available to him, and with that fanfare Obi was received by Wike, there's a Nigerian way of greeting your visitors (donations). Wike went further to make vehicles available for Obi and was inviting Obi for commissioning projects. Wike was also donating to anyone and everyone at that time, looking for allies. Wike even donated N200m to "Foundation for Wives of Ondo State Officials and Female Political Appointees" (FOWOSO) at that time. Wetin concern Wike with Ondo State wives? A good politician keeps all possible allies happy.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:10pm On Feb 17
Ibime:

They are actually high. Wike was fishing at that point and fighting with PDP. Obis silence after what Wike did in Rivers is also an indicator

Wike covering all the bases and leaving everyone in the dark until the very last minute

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17
What exactly Wale Edun is doing I no sabi, at least Cardoso dey put policy is place and doing his own monetary policy job, Wale Edun that should be in charge of the fiscal part just dey gba.

Nonsense and ingredient.

Food inflation don reach 660% increase but Tinubu still no want open border. Customs dey increase tariff every market day and they yet they are wondering why prices keep soaring.

A reasonable govt will remove all tariff and duties on food and flood the market with food to at least bring down food inflation while working on tackling insecurity so farmers can go back to farm and highly subsidize farmers input.

He remove fuel subsidy, they promised CNG buses, we no see anything. Now they are back paying the same subsidy.

Student loan don enter voicemail, even the 35k wage award for civil servant don enter voicemail.

PH refinery that they commissioned in December is still yet to start production.

Adelabu dey talk about increasing electricity tariff, nonsense.

You'd think Tinubu had a plan when he removed Subisdy on inauguration day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17
raumdeuter:

Like Tinubu who will take the hard decisions

Egbon, nothing is happening. This administration is uncoordinated. It's a shame really because I have high hopes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:16pm On Feb 17
larride:

Egbon, nothing is happening. This administration is uncoordinated. It's a shame really because I have high hopes.

If by hard decisions he means the ones that are making life unnecessarily hard for Nigerians then yes.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17
larride:
What exactly Wale Edun is doing I no sabi, at least Cardoso dey put policy is place and doing his own monetary policy job, Wale Edun that should be in charge of the fiscal part just dey gba.

Nonsense and ingredient.

Food inflation don reach 660% increase but Tinubu still no want open border. Customs dey increase tariff every market day and they yet they are wondering why prices keep soaring.

A reasonable govt will remove all tariff and duties on food and flood the market with food to at least bring down food inflation while working on tackling insecurity so farmers can go back to farm and highly subsidize farmers input.

He remove fuel subsidy, they promised CNG buses, we no see anything. Now they are back paying the same subsidy.

Student loan don enter voicemail, even the 35k wage award for civil servant don enter voicemail.

PH refinery that they commissioned in December is still yet to start production.

Are the borders still closed? I doubt.

I think the dollar rate is the problem at the moment.

Even if you wan import rice, #1500/USD will discourage you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 4:18pm On Feb 17
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

We've seen the effect of the policies of the best candidate on the lives of Nigerians na

We have seen them.

Best Ogedengbe

If a patient comes with a rotten wound that has gone for long untreated maybe as a result of diabetes

You either take the hard painful decision to amputate or let the wound spread and kill the person

Correcting decades of rot is painful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Feb 17
larride:

The hardship is the hard decision. It's the only way
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17
izzou:

Well theres no shortcut with the naira until plenty $$$ begin to flow in the country.

The dollar rate is part of the problem but if they remove import duties on food items, it will drastically reduce the price of imported food items and the more food floods the market, the more food prices will crash.

Customs has hiked duties more than 5 times this year alone and we are still in Feb. What kind of economic planning is that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

If by hard decisions he means the ones that are making life unnecessarily hard for Nigerians then yes.

Life has been hard and will only get worse for Nigeria because of the bad decisions we took in the past over the last 50yrs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17
raumdeuter:

The hardship is the hard decision. It's the only way

I will have agreed with you if at least we are seeing plans and move but like I said, nothing is happening.

I cant even itemize what exactly Wale Edun is doing and hes the finance minister and the coordinating minister of the economy.

Do we just keep suffering with no end in sight?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17
larride:

Nonsense and ingredient.

Make I clean my eyes well see who dey talk..

I know say I don high with alomo bitters but is this moniker donjazzet??

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:24pm On Feb 17
raumdeuter:

If a patient comes with a rotten wound that has gone for long untreated maybe as a result of diabetes

You either take the hard painful decision to amputate or let the wound spread and kill the person

Lol
When the wound was 'rotting' the lives of average Nigerians were infinitely better than now.

Shouted 16 years of PDP, Buhari don do 8 years. In 8 months, Mr. Corrections officer don dismantle the middle class of country wey e enter.

E say na decades of rot. LMAO.

When APC Took over, what was our GDP? How fast was the economy growing? What was the value of our currency like? What did a middle class income and lifestyle look like?

Corrections officer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Uncle Dayo, please allow me to focus on Arsenal v Burnley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17
raumdeuter:

Tinubu told us not to amputate the leg(APC) that he could fix it…. Now he’s just taking the patient’s blood and giving to his family and friends that don’t need it 🌝
When the patient cries, he puts earplugs and jet to France… far away from the sound waves.
When he’s done… the patient will be thinner than Boy Alinko.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17
larride:

Well theres no shortcut with the naira until plenty $$$ begin to flow in the country.

The dollar rate is part of the problem but if they remove import duties on food items, it will drastically reduce the price of imported food items and the more food floods the market, the more food prices will crash.

Customs has hiked duties more than 5 times this year alone and we are still in Feb. What kind of economic planning is that?

Will it reduce it? Yes
Drastically? I doubt

Just do a conversion of an item abroad to naira, excluding freight and duties.

But you're right, the government needs to give a whole lot of tax breaks at this point
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17
izzou:

Baba..

Border is still closed oo..

Bulaba said we have d capacity to feed ourselves and no need for extra-import commodities..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:27pm On Feb 17
izzou:

Will it reduce it? Yes
Drastically? I doubt

Just do a conversion of an item abroad to naira, excluding freight and duties.

But you're right, the government needs to give a whole lot of tax breaks at this point
You're expecting someone who measures success in governance by IGR to give tax breaks.

Lewl.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) ... (4656) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, islamics(m), popizaino(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.