Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1452976 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (4641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17
larride:

I will have agreed with you if at least we are seeing plans and move but like I said, nothing is happening.

I cant even itemize what exactly Wale Edun is doing and hes the finance minister and the coordinating minister of the economy.

Do we just keep suffering with no end in sight?

We probably need to suffer for 50 years.

Dayo dey like to troll sha.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17
raumdeuter:

The hardship is the hard decision. It's the only way
spending on pilgrimages as well as setting a 1b commitee for 35k min wage is the way forward my bro

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:29pm On Feb 17
izzou:

When I mentioned that him, airmark and OasisX are far removed from what is going on, e go be like say I dey troll

It's easy to pontificate about things getting harder From an air-conditioned condo in Texas.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17
liveLongNprospa:

I have people I call uncle that are not related to me.
Alot of people do.
So again, is he Obi's uncle on his mother or father's side?

Is it that you are blind or you are just being irresponsible to do the needful as advised in my post? I know it shocked you that he appointed his uncle.

airmark:

Do I look like Peter Obi to you?

Go and ask him on Twitter under this post
. grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17
Segedinho:

Baba..

Border is still closed oo..

Bulaba said we have d capacity to feed ourselves and no need for extra-import commodities..

Maybe I am wrong, but i doubt if it is closed

CBN already lifted the FX ban on more than 40 items. That's already a first step to show you it is open

But trying to source for dollar with the high rate, will put any importer off
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17
izzou:

Will it reduce it? Yes
Drastically? I doubt

Just do a conversion of an item abroad to naira, excluding freight and duties.

But you're right, the government needs to give a whole lot of tax breaks at this point

Yes that's why I said remove or reduce import duties or tariff on food items.

With current market rate of $, imported rice will sell for 47k even with the import duties and tariff if the border is open and it flood the market.

If the govt remove import duties and tariff on that same rice, it will come down to at least 40-43k per 50k bag.

Is that not better than the 75k we are currently buying it?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

When I mentioned that him, airmark and OasisX are far removed from what is going on, e go be like say I dey troll

It's easy to pontificate about things getting harder From an air-conditioned condo in Texas.

They have relatives here. Na the anthem be that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17
larride:

With current market rate of $, imported rice will sell for 47k even with the import duties and tariff if the border is open and it flood the market.

If the govt remove import duties and tariff on that same rice, it will come down to at least 40-43k per 50k bag.

Bought mango rice 4 mumsy xterday and it was 80k..

Mango is actually inferior to the likes of "waw"...

I wonder how much the other superior rice are......
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17
larride:

How did you arrive at 47k?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

Lol
When the wound was 'rotting' the lives of average Nigerians were infinitely better than now.

Shouted 16 years of PDP, Buhari don do 8 years. In 8 months, Mr. Corrections officer don dismantle the middle class of country wey e enter.

E say na decades of rot. LMAO.

When APC Took over, what was our GDP? How fast was the economy growing? What was the value of our currency like? What did a middle class income and lifestyle look like?

Corrections officer šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Uncle Dayo, please allow me to focus on Arsenal v Burnley

When the body dey decay it might appear sweet to the patient until Xray is done

A man with HBP and 10mins from an aneurysm might also think life is good
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17
izzou:

How did you arrive at 47k?

Using the current $18 - $20 for 50kg in the international market. Including duties and shipping.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Feb 17
obainojazz:
Tinubu told us not to amputate the leg(APC) that he could fix itā€¦. Now heā€™s just taking the patientā€™s blood and giving to his family and friends that donā€™t need it šŸŒ
When the patient cries, he puts earplugs and jet to Franceā€¦ far away from the sound waves.
When heā€™s doneā€¦ the patient will be thinner than Boy Alinko.

The process of fixing 60yrs of rot doesn't happen overnight

When you hear that at a time we were richer than many Asian countries and offering to help other countries pay their debt instead of investing and expanding the economy

Now we don collect money for 2027 income

Na suffer remain till we fix
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17
I feel for BUA sha

Baba cooked a very good strategy to outshine Dangote for a moment but...

Dollar said no..
I'm not gonna let you go
I'm not gonna let you slip away
You will never be the same

DOLLAR SAID NOOOO....

Cece Winans feat BAT, Wale Edun and Cardoso.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17
larride:

Using the current $18 - $20 for 50kg in the international market. Including duties and shipping.

Ohh
Okay
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Feb 17
Segedinho:
spending on pilgrimages as well as setting a 1b commitee for 35k min wage is the way forward my bro

The flexing people have enjoyed for decades must be removed as it's not sustainable including the pilgrimage
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17
OasisX:

grin

.......una no dey tire for Kitchen? You don too cook Oasis and airmark today. Ain't you satisfied?!

grin

None could defend Obi against Nepotism and looting, in Anambra. Only livelongnprospa didn't have shame.

The truth still remains that Obi is a scam that I never wished on Nigerians. His, would have been more hellish.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Feb 17
izzou:

Remember the Bible story of Egypt 7yrs of enjoyment 7yrs of suffering

No shortcut on the way to the top of a palm tree

That's why young men are advised to japa if they can

It's going to be a very long hard road even with the best intentions

Anyone telling you otherwise is lying.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:

My condo is for rent, I am building my mansion currently in Texas. I let you know when it's time for house warming
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Feb 17
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17
Unlimited22:
When you dey campaign, you no tell anybody say the country has been badly run and it has no fixing.

Your candidate don enter there now, everything Don kpafuka, you Don remember say Nigeria na cancer patient.

We know what you are šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

grin

That's actually one of my problems with our leaders and I am waiting for Tinubu to spill such out, before I hammer him.

Do the job or resign.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:01pm On Feb 17
raumdeuter:

My condo is for rent, I am building my mansion currently in Texas. I let you know when it's time for house warming
Hopefully by then I'll be able to attend in person. ā›Ŗā˜€ļø

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17
airmark:

grin

That's actually one of my problems with our leaders and I am waiting for Tinubu to spill such out, before I hammer him.

Do the job or resign.

Finito.

If the job is too hard, resign and let someone else take over.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17
obainojazz:
My problem is why they talking Obi this and thatā€¦. Both the ones supporting or sitting on the fence.
Theyā€™ve never criticised this government but will rush to comment Obi like we Dey do campaign.
I saw reality when I enter naijaā€¦ People are poooooooor.

Dayo was away before Obi was governor sefā€¦. He gats enter Lagos now and see reality.
Youā€™ll be entering restaurant, person will be outside begging you to buy him and his family food that theyā€™ve not eaten since.
When I was dragging Buhari, same Dayo was supporting APCā€¦ now heā€™s saying Tinubu canā€™t do nothing since Buhari don spoil country.
Same people wey no talk during Buhari

I hope you weren't referring to me as I can bring evidence of you hailing me when I criticized Buhari and Apc during endsars.

Unlike most of you Obidients, I don't have any hidden agenda driving my political views.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:29pm On Feb 17
izzou:

Was he cooked?

I am not on Twitter. I was discussing with someone when he said it.

Abeg share me a summary of what happened.
I wasn't even in tune with who he is until I bumped into him being cooked. They posted this pic

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:33pm On Feb 17
raumdeuter:

The country has been badly run for decades and these policies are a result of what happened over years

If you have a major sickness today it's probably due to many years of neglect and not what you ate this morning
And the person that promised to treat the country through Renewed Hope has succeeded in making the matter worse. If Nigeria was suffering from lack of nutrition before, Bobo Chicago's treatment has led to severe complications. it's now suffering from severe hunger, migraine, glaucoma, ulcer, epilepsy, down to total system failure. It's a catastrophe.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:43pm On Feb 17
Emaprince:
I wasn't even in tune with who he is until I bumped into him being cooked. They posted this pic
No be only one on one, maybe two on two as well.

grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17
Lmao.. I know this one will change mouth once tinubu drops something or their person is there.

But use am hold body

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:08pm On Feb 17
Please you all should be patient with the Government... At the end of every tunnel there's light.

By the way... Wey Ri.bbit dey.

Bros hope all is well in your side?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17
OasisX:

grin

.....seriously? Ain't aware though, cos Oasis has no issue with you and I do quote you directly bro.

Ihebu4chelsea wey hate me pass PBAT sef, i dey quote am too. LOL!
I no hate you bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17
We still dey middle of month and God know say I don dey near 100k for fuel alreadyšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17
OasisX:

grin

.....seriously? Ain't aware though, cos Oasis has no issue with you and I do quote you directly bro.

Ihebu4chelsea wey hate me pass PBAT sef, i dey quote am too. LOL!
Na this guy dey vex me pass for this section.

Una go dey even laugh with am.

Fraud. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 7:46pm On Feb 17
I laugh when some people advocate for private ownership of guns in Nigeria. Just imagine Raumdeuter saying all these things he posts here to an average Nigerian wielding a gun in real life.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) ... (4641) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olowunl01, Ballzproblem2, Roland17(m), Emaprince, Ellexy, KanielOutis92, Kundistrict(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.